Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Take Care of my Baby!

Ember
    Ember

The Charmer

The Charmer

Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Comet
    Position : None
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 100

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Pheromone Magic
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Take Care of my Baby! Empty Take Care of my Baby!

Post by Ember 8th November 2014, 8:10 pm

Job Info:

Aigou groaned and looked at the baby in the playpen. She just had to pick up this job, she knew nothing about children! But hey it's a job and jobs are how great mages are made. She grimaced and picked up the baby, sniffing it. It smelled clean at least. So she just had to get it to sleep? "Sounds relatively easy…"  she thought before it grabbed her bells in her ears and tugged. "OWW NO BABY!" she yelped, prying it's tiny hands off of her ears. She held the baby to her chest, thank goodness she was wearing a dress today as this baby seemed very grabby.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

~ Aigou ~ Pheromone Magic ~

~ D - 4 ~ C - 0 ~ B - 0 ~ A - 0 ~

Take Care of my Baby! Dx0Y0z4

Take Care of my Baby! 30m3048

Theme Song:
    Ember
    Ember

The Charmer

The Charmer

Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Take Care of my Baby! Empty Re: Take Care of my Baby!

Post by Ember 8th November 2014, 8:35 pm

Aigou held the baby as she walked around the house, rocking it and trying to sing to it a little. "Uh...Twinkle twinkle little star, how I wonder where you are.." And then it started crying. "Oh great. Come on no! Stop that!" she groaned, popping one of the bells off her ear and jingling it in front of the baby. He giggled a bit and she handed him the bell to play with.

Last edited by Ember on 9th November 2014, 1:28 am; edited 1 time in total

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Theme Song:
    Ember
    Ember

The Charmer

The Charmer

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Ember 9th November 2014, 1:10 am

Aigou set the baby down for a second on the couch, watching him for a second before turning away. He seemed to shut up and be entertained, for now at least. "Now just stay there while I get a cup of water.." she mumbled, going into the kitchen and grabbing a cup from the cupboard. As she filled it with water and turned to go back to the living room, taking a sip of water as she did, she the bell hit the window. She swallowed the gulp of water hard, coughing a bit as she ran out into the living room.

Last edited by Ember on 9th November 2014, 1:27 am; edited 1 time in total

Theme Song:
    Ember
    Ember

The Charmer

The Charmer

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Ember 9th November 2014, 1:17 am

Aigou groaned as she discovered the baby chewing on a pillow, setting the water down and grabbing one end of it. As she tried to tug the pillow from his little hands she was surprised, pulling harder than she would think she would have to before finally she flew backwards with the pillow in hand. She crashed into their fancy coffee table, knocking over her water glass and the table.

She groaned, standing up and setting the remote down and picking up the baby. "They did say you were a crazy little shit.." she mumbled, hugging him to her chest and humming. She made sure to keep her ears away from him this time as she brought him into his room and set him down in the crib. "Looks like I'll have to resort to drastic measures.." she thought.

Last edited by Ember on 9th November 2014, 1:24 am; edited 1 time in total

Theme Song:
    Ember
    Ember

The Charmer

The Charmer

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Ember 9th November 2014, 1:23 am

Aigou stared at the baby for a second before releasing her scent, setting her spell loose. As the smell of lilacs filled the room she cooed to the baby, "Its ok little one, now just lie down and sleep..." The baby stared for a second and laid down, she gently covered it with the blanket. "That's a good little baby..." she said as he backed out of the room and turned off the light.

She went back into the living room and cleaned up the mess before sitting down on the couch and waiting for the parents to come home

Theme Song:

Current date/time is 7th May 2024, 5:51 am