Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Job: Obtaining Imformation

Job: Obtaining Imformation Empty Job: Obtaining Imformation

Post by Guest 8th November 2014, 9:51 am

The Story
    I.
    Nikolai was watching the television he had in his room, when he saw something that caught his eye. "Passports for sale!!! Passports for sale!!! Get your pass to all the world today ONLY, in Rose Garden!" The Tartarus Mage put his food on his desk and thought for a second. "If I get a passport, then I can do anything, anywhere, at any time. I need to check this out." He put on a pair of jeans, and a gray button shirt, walking out of the door to see what all the commotion was.

II.
    The things he saw on the television were the exact things he saw in front of him. People trampling each other, stabbing each other, I think there was an instance where people were fighting over passports!(Narrator note) Nikolai nonchalantly walked over to a booth line, which seemed to be the shortest. Suddenly, some kid got thrown at his legs, nearly tripping the Tartarus Mage. "What the hell are you doing?"
    "I don't know," the kid replied. "Some chick decided to throw me out of line or something."
    "How bad is this?"
    "I think someone got trampled to death the other hour," the kid said. "This has been going on since Thursday morning."
    "Well, I'll be damned. What can I do?"
    "If you have a weapon, you can push past them."

III.
    Nikolai began punching people out of nowhere. As people went down, he continued punching. He pushed past various people, including old men, women, and children. One little boy ran a knife against the Tartarus Mage's leg! The blood had a cooling sensation as it ran down Nikolai's leg, but he wouldn't know it because he was powered by adrenaline. As he got out of the crowd, he began running before being tripped by someone who got thrown out of line. Nikolai fell to the ground with a thud, but not after steadfastly getting up, continuing to run. He didn't notice it, but the kid was right behind him. He was getting closer, much closer to the line than expected, but the people in front of him seemed to be muscle freaks. Nikolai thought of a plan, but not before seeing the kid.

IV.
    "We can crawl past them, real easy. They have to be at least seven feet tall."
    "I'm too big," Nikolai replied.
    "It doesn't matter," said the kid. He slowly scampered past the muscle bound men, without any drawing of attention. Now it was Nikolai's turn. He brushed against all of them, but their pants were too baggy for them to notice. He slowly got up and let the kid go first to the booth.
    "One passport, please."
    "Okay, child. One second," said the attendant. She took a picture of the chi, then put it in a machine, that printed out a small book. "Here you go."
    "Thank you," said the kid, whose name was unknown, and turned to Nikolai. "My greatest thanks to you too." He quickly scurried out of the crowd. Nikolai walked up to the booth. "I need one passport."
    "What guild are you in?" said the attendant. Nikolai thought for a second.
    "Sabertooth."
    "Okay then, let me get your picture." The attendant took Nikolai's picture and put it in the same machine, and the product was a small book entitled "Passport".
    "Thank you very much," said Nikolai.

Word Count: 577

Current date/time is 2nd May 2024, 10:46 am