Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Damn, I'm Hungry...

Daiko
    Daiko

Venom Demon

Venom Demon

Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Demon Slayer- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Weapon of Apocalypse Wielder- Player 
    Lineage : Son of Creation
    Position : None
    Guild : Fairy Tail
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : Himself
    Experience : 2050

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Not being banned yet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Damn, I'm Hungry... Empty Damn, I'm Hungry...

Post by Daiko 8th November 2014, 7:19 am

Mission Info:

Daiko stretches, looking down at the piece of paper in his hands. Steal The Famous Fudge was written in block letters, along with the face of an overweight cook. "Hmph." Daiko looks up at the building he's in front of. Pushing through the door, he sees the very man the job describes. "Hey I got this missions to steal the fu--" "Kep' it daon' laddeh" The man says with a thick Scottish accent. "Eyou dun't talk aboot it unless I sey so." Daiko nods, then points to the paper. "What do I have to do for this?" The man leans in close, and a wall of garlic breath hits Daiko in the face. "Eyou gottah' take muh rival's recipe, and'a never taalk aboot it again." Daiko nods, heading out the door. "Thanks, I'll go do that..." As he steps out the door, he looks around. Not too far from here is the building, and he runs. His lighter weight lets him run pretty fast, so there's no need to ride a vehicle.

[172 Words]

_____________________________________________________________________________________

"Oh, Guest... If only you knew..."

Damn, I'm Hungry... Ilfuaw

Jobs
    D-Rank - 6 || C-Rank - 2 || B-Rank - 1 || A-Rank - 0 || S-Rank - 0 ]

[ 2050 / 7500 EXP ]

Damn, I'm Hungry... Daiko_by_ravenart5-d8edi8u
    Other Signitures:

Dai Fans Only:
    Daiko
    Daiko

Venom Demon

Venom Demon

Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Demon Slayer- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Weapon of Apocalypse Wielder- Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Damn, I'm Hungry... Empty Re: Damn, I'm Hungry...

Post by Daiko 8th November 2014, 7:26 am

Finally slowing to a walking speed, Daiko travels down the path to this second chef's place. Taking his lighter, he smokes a bit, letting the gas go through his body, finally exiting through his nose. A thin white cloud trail was following him from all that he was smoking, and it made him crack a smile. Looking up at the sky, he notices that it is a clear day, without a cloud in the sky. "I guess I'll just have to make some clouds..." He takes another drag from his pipe, and continues. 

Finally arriving in the place where the cook should be, he sets at work finding the building. There were weapon shops, food shops, but it didn't seem like there were any dessert shops. Daiko started freaking out. Was he in the wrong place? No.. He couldn't be. Turning around in circles, almost losing his mind, he notices a place that looks like the baker shop in the other part of town, only with reversed colors. "Gotcha..."

[169 Words]

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Jobs

[ 2050 / 7500 EXP ]

Other Signitures:

Dai Fans Only:
    Daiko
    Daiko

Venom Demon

Venom Demon

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Daiko 8th November 2014, 7:36 am

Approaching the building that looked like a unicorn threw up on a giant party hat, Daiko grins. All he had to do was steal a simple recipe. Slowly cracking open the door, he looks inside. It looked like nobody was there. When he tried to open the door fully, there was a chain in place. "Damn.. Guess he's never heard of smoke..." Daiko then becomes a partial smoke being, slipping inside of the cracks of the door. As he walks inside, he hears a sound like... water running. Ignoring it, he sets to work.

Opening boxes, looking through drawers, and even reaching above the fridges. There is no recipe to be found. Finally, thinking he was out of luck, Daiko kicked over a stool. Taped to the bottom was the recipe. Smacking himself in the face, he shakes his head. He then slips it into his pocket, just in time for a woman to come see him. It appeared that she just got out of the shower, and her towels weren't exactly large enough for her. Her body was smooth, still shiny with water droplets on her skin. Daiko's face turning red, the girl asks him what he is doing here. "Just looking for food..." She makes an angry face at him, and he walks out the door. 

[219 Words]

Jobs

[ 2050 / 7500 EXP ]

Other Signitures:

Dai Fans Only:
    Daiko
    Daiko

Venom Demon

Venom Demon

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Daiko 8th November 2014, 7:41 am

Walking back to the place isn't too bad. Daiko knows the smelly man will be happy that he has his recipe, and Daiko will be happy to have his jewels. He pushes his hair slightly out of his face, yawning. This job seemed to be too easy... maybe he would take a harder one soon. Daiko was the type to like a challenge, not to take easy jobs in hopes of becoming stronger. To become strong, you need to work hard, and earn the strength. Once that happens, Daiko will crush the world under his smoke-covered boot. But until then... Daiko takes a long drag from his pipe, filling his lungs with smoke. He puts two fingers over his mouth, and blows out three smoke rings at a time. This was a trick he had learned when he was still young. Arriving at the place, he pushes the hair out of his face, and sets for the door.

[158 Words]

Jobs

[ 2050 / 7500 EXP ]

Other Signitures:

Dai Fans Only:
    Daiko
    Daiko

Venom Demon

Venom Demon

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Daiko 8th November 2014, 7:50 am

Pushing open the door, Daiko enters the shop. "Alright, I have your stuff.." He grabs the head chef and takes him to the back kitchen. Taking out the recipe, Daiko hands it to the man. "Th'ank yuh laddeh." The man says, breath still smelling like garlic paste, "Le'me get youer jewals naow." He waits, then is handed a bag of 1500 Jewels. "'Dis is foer brengin it eerlly." Daiko nods, then heads out the door. "By the way, you should try some Breath Mints..."

Walking out the door, Daiko cheers. He completed his first mission, and was ready to do more. Running back at full speed to his guild hall, he smiles, though not being able to smoke at all, he was still pretty happy. Cashing in his jewels at the bank, Daiko thinks about what he should spend it on. More stuff to smoke? A weapon? Who cared, anyway, he still has money to spend.

[156 Words]

Job Complete!
    [] 150 Words Each Post
    [] 5 Posts Minimum [ 5 Posts ]
    [] Do within 5 Posts +500 Jewel

Total Jewel Earned

Jobs

[ 2050 / 7500 EXP ]

Other Signitures:

Dai Fans Only:

Current date/time is 28th April 2024, 4:27 am