Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

The Rarest Flower (Josh and Charles)

Immurtle
    Immurtle

1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Rage Of The Soul Torn
    Position : None
    Guild : Sleeping Forest
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 75

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Prismatic Blaze
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

The Rarest Flower (Josh and Charles) Empty The Rarest Flower (Josh and Charles)

Post by Immurtle 30th October 2014, 2:15 am

Job Request
    Spoiler:

Josh walked up to the door, Charles following close behind him Ok, first job, little nervous, but here we go! Josh thinks to himself as he opens the door "Hello, is anybody here? We're mages from Fairy Tail, you wanted us to get a plant right? He asks looking around
    "Oh yes, i'm over here, i'll be there in just a second" He hears a voice call out, he sees a woman of around 30 coming out of the back room "Yes, i wanted you to get a very rare flower for me, i need it for some very important medicine, however, as this is the spooky forest, there will be dangers along the way, but it seems like you and your friend can handle this for me, thank you very much for this as well, I am far too busy to do it myself and all of my employees are too scared to do it themselves
    Josh wonders what kind of dangers there will be I should be able to handle it, i have charles to back me up if i need any help "Don't worry ma'am, we can handle this Josh says as he turns and walks out of the shop "We'll be back before you know it! he gets outside and turns to Charles "Alright, this is our first job, so don't be ashamed of leaving the job He says to Charles
    PRESTC
    PRESTC

Lineage : Light of Luna
    Guild : Fairy Tail
    Experience : 0

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Static Magic
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

The Rarest Flower (Josh and Charles) Empty Re: The Rarest Flower (Josh and Charles)

Post by PRESTC 30th October 2014, 3:56 am

Charles replays in a confident tone with "pst, don't worry about it, we got this in the bag! we'll just get this stupid plant thing and get back to fairy tail, no problem."Charles mutters under his voice "I think we got it?" Josh and Charles continue to walk on through magnolia and move forwards to the Spooky Forest.

Almost half way there to the location of the flower Charles and Josh are searching for they happen to notice the scenery changing from the streets of magnolia to the dense forest. As the two new comers of fairy tail plunge them selves into the darkness of the forest, they ponder about what lies ahead.

"Hey" says Charles "Its nearly Halloween, and were asked by a weird old creepy lady to get some plant  by going into a spooky forest with whatever dangers that are waiting among these trees. Don't you think its a bit of coincidence." said Charles.

But before Josh could replay they both heard moving of bushes and the snapping of twigs under weight. Josh and Charles react to the sounds, Charles however reacting faster than Josh

_____________________________________________________________________________________

:boogiepanda: :boogiepanda: :boogiepanda:
    Immurtle
    Immurtle

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

The Rarest Flower (Josh and Charles) Empty Re: The Rarest Flower (Josh and Charles)

Post by Immurtle 30th October 2014, 4:00 am

Immurtle carried out 1 launched of one Monster Dice :
    The Rarest Flower (Josh and Charles) R2fEWNz
    Immurtle
    Immurtle

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Immurtle 30th October 2014, 4:24 am

Josh hears a snapping of twigs and sees 3 goblins come out of the bushes "These guys aren't very strong, I'll take them" Josh says as he creates the flames in his hands and hurls 3 fireballs towards the 3 goblins, taking them out with ease "Damn, that was too easy, I was hoping for something more difficult Josh says kind of disappointed "oh well, let's keep moving on Josh says continuing walking through the forest, Hmm, i wonder if it's much further, i'm getting kind of thirsty Josh thinks to himself as they keep walking through the forest, Next enemy, I'm using the Kurikara, I haven't used it in ages He thinks, he turns around to make sure Charles is still behind him, Good, he hasn't left, this is turning out surprisingly well Josh thinks turning around and continues walking down, "Dammit, we should've stopped for lunch before this" Josh says half annoyed as they continued walking through the forest
    PRESTC
    PRESTC

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

The Rarest Flower (Josh and Charles) Empty Monster roll

Post by PRESTC 30th October 2014, 5:18 am

monster roll

_____________________________________________________________________________________

NPC
    NPC

Mentor : Admin

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

The Rarest Flower (Josh and Charles) Empty Monster roll

Post by NPC 30th October 2014, 5:18 am

The member 'PRESTC' has done the following action : Dice Rolls

'Monster Dice' :
    The Rarest Flower (Josh and Charles) WeakMonster
    PRESTC
    PRESTC

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by PRESTC 30th October 2014, 5:49 am

Charles notices more Goblins up ahead, and quickly reacts to them. "Josh, Ive got these chumps. Don't worry about it." Says Charles as he sprint to the Goblins. Charles charges up his hands with static, to create his spell Static Punch. Charles gets close enough to melee the goblins.

The goblins try to hit Charles but he just to fast for the goblins. Charles fist, attacks the first goblin with an uppercut to the chin knocking him out. Then he quickly moves to the second goblin, goblin two tried to trow a punch but Charles jumped and punched the goblin in the face mid air, completely dogging the goblins attack

The third goblin seemed a bit scarred but non-the less had to dealt with for getting in the way of a fairy tail member. Charles sprinted at full force. First, Charles tripped the goblin so he would fall on is back, and then Charles quickly punched the goblin in the face knocking him out cold. Charles spell wore off after the third punch.

Charles slowly got up. Took both hands and placed them in his pocket and said "that was fun, shall we move along then, Josh." Josh nodded and they both continued to walk to the Plant

Current date/time is 29th April 2024, 9:12 am