Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

The Siren visits a Doctor.

Lilith the Siren
    Lilith the Siren

1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Power of Apocalypse
    Position : None
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 50

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Siren Powers.
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

The Siren visits a Doctor. Empty The Siren visits a Doctor.

Post by Lilith the Siren 29th October 2014, 11:23 am

Once more Lilith found herself walking around inside the so called 'spooky' forest, and once more the only thing that would be remotely spooky would have to be the creatures that roamed it, not the trees or the forest itself. Lilith walked around inside the forest and looked at the different plants that once grew there but now seemed more dead than alive.

She had caught a glimpse of a mansion on her way towards the guild hall one day and had now decided to take her time and actually go and try and see what looked like, perhaps if it was in well enough condition she could maybe use it as a getaway or something like that. She sighed as she walked over some logs and stopped to stretch her arms for a moment before she once more began walking again. It took her some time but eventually she caught sight of the mansion, but just as she moved her leg to move closer she blinked as she got closer to the mansion, it looked like it had someone living there, though that might just as well be the case.

She walked up to the door and looked around and knocked on the door a couple of times while she waited for the door to open, otherwise she'd just open the door herself and walk in if no one came and opened.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

The Siren visits a Doctor. OzcScyj
    Dr.Stein
    Dr.Stein

The Mad Scientist

The Mad Scientist

Player 
    Lineage : Elemental Wrath
    Guild : Basilisk Fang
    Experience : 194

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Test Subject Summoning
    Second Skill: Replication
    Third Skill:

The Siren visits a Doctor. Empty Re: The Siren visits a Doctor.

Post by Dr.Stein 30th October 2014, 10:51 am

Stein was busy as usual in his lab and didn't notice that someone was at the door. The door to the mansion creaked open with no one there to open it except for a web covered in electricity. Looking at his monitors that covered the cameras around the mansion he saw that the door was open, but the worst part was that someone entered the mansion. Quickly moving to his PA system he began speaking into it. "Whoever you are I must ask for you to leave the mansion now I'll be there in a moment to speak with you in person." With that said he started to head towards the stairs,but he felt like he was forgetting something.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

The Siren visits a Doctor. Firma_12

"My motive is extremely simple. Observe and experiment, thats all. Thats what I live for, Everything in the world is my test subject. Of course that includes me."
    Stein's Theme:

Character
    Pet
    Primary Magic
    Secondary Magic
    Armor
    Weapon
    Jobs Completed-
    100 year:
    10 year:
    SS:
    S:
    A:
    B:
    C: 1
    D: 5
    EXP: 194/1200
    Lilith the Siren
    Lilith the Siren

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Lilith the Siren 1st November 2014, 10:10 am

As the door creaked open Lilith shrugged and stepped inside into the large Mansion, looking around she saw a web covered in electricity and raised a brow. When she heard a voice reaching out to her she raised a brow. "Leave the mansion and wait for you to appear? You have to make up your mind." she said and remained inside the mansion lobby so far. She stretched and looked around the room. "It looks like you have to clean up this place as well!" she shouted and looked around the mansion.

She walked around and looked up at the ceiling and then back at the ground while she waited for the mysterious voice that had spoken to her.

Dr.Stein
    Dr.Stein

The Mad Scientist

The Mad Scientist

Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Dr.Stein 9th November 2014, 3:09 pm

Rushing upstairs Stein realized what he forgot and it was almost all of his test subjects are in the mansion. Once he saw that the person in the mansion he quickly noticed Shocker moving around trying to capture her. "Shocker stand down." Stein said up toward Shocker which made it stop what it was doing. "I'm sorry about that you see you entered my pets' territory so they started to stalk you and planned to make a meal out of you, but exactly why are you even in my mansion?" Stein asked the mysterious woman in his mansion.

"My motive is extremely simple. Observe and experiment, thats all. Thats what I live for, Everything in the world is my test subject. Of course that includes me."
    Stein's Theme:

Character
    Pet
    Primary Magic
    Secondary Magic
    Armor
    Weapon
    Jobs Completed-
    100 year:
    10 year:
    SS:
    S:
    A:
    B:
    C: 1
    D: 5
    EXP: 194/1200
    Lilith the Siren
    Lilith the Siren

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Lilith the Siren 20th November 2014, 3:36 am

(Sorry for the wait)

Lilith looked around the mansion while she waited for the person who had spoken to her through some speakers somewhere inside the foyer. She kept looking around when she heard someone call out something behind her. Turning around she saw Stein and raised a brow as she looked more to the side and saw this 'shocker' thing. Shocked she was to see it.

Blinking she took a few steps away from the... thing and looked at the person. "You call that a pet?" She asked and raised her brow. "I didn't know anyone lived here and I was just walking around the forest when I found this place, I had seen it on my way from the guild hall a bit further in, why?"

Dr.Stein
    Dr.Stein

The Mad Scientist

The Mad Scientist

Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Dr.Stein 23rd November 2014, 11:33 pm

"I use the terms "pet" and "creations" when I talk about them. Since I don't have too many visitors due to reasons that you almost suffered allow me to make it up to you and give you a tour of my humble home." Stein offered politely as a way to make up for her almost becoming food for Shocker. Standing in front of the stairs he waited for her response.

Stein's Theme:

Character
    Pet
    Primary Magic
    Secondary Magic
    Armor
    Weapon
    Jobs Completed-
    100 year:
    10 year:
    SS:
    S: