Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Axel's Temple

Axel Tsuruna
    Axel Tsuruna

1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Power of Apocalypse
    Position : None
    Guild : Sabertooth
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : Kat Hanamura (Deceased), Kaiden Tsuruna (Deceased), and Aria T'Soni (Deceased)
    Experience : 25

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Darkest Light Magic
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Axel's Temple Empty Axel's Temple

Post by Axel Tsuruna 26th October 2014, 12:27 pm

Axel's Temple of Light

Axel's Temple The-sword-of-akasha

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Axel's Temple Axel-110
    Axel's Temple ZVzyU04

CHARACTER    RESIDENCE    BANK    MAGIC    THEME    HISTORY

EXP: 25
    Linxwire
    Linxwire

High Voltage

High Voltage

Dragon VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Dragon Slayer- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Player 
    Lineage : Eternal Warlord
    Guild : Lamia Scale
    Experience : 0

Character Sheet
    First Skill: ---
    Second Skill: Lightning Dragon Slayer Lacrima
    Third Skill:

Axel's Temple Empty Re: Axel's Temple

Post by Linxwire 28th October 2014, 6:59 pm

The pyramid platform shaped elevator made it's slow ascent back up to the top of the great, obscure architectural wonder that defied gravity itself in the sky, tugging along with it small cargo. A tiny blonde haired boy sat cross legged on the platform, having gotten comfortable after realizing the only easy way off of this thing would cost him his life. He held his chin in his hand, looking extremely bored in the current situation, but at least it was almost over....

The platform came to a rather gentle stop, and he urged himself to stand, a little wobbly on his feet, after being raised so high, and he caught a glimpse of what was beneath him, and immediately sat back down. His heart pounded, and he re-realized his fear of heights. "Um... HELLO!?" He called out very worried now. "I-I-I NEED SOME HELP!!"

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Past Siggies:

Axel's Temple 83699210

CHARACTER ♦ THEME ♦ MAGICWEAPONBANKHISTORY

Experience:1325/45000
    Axel Tsuruna
    Axel Tsuruna

Mentor : Kat Hanamura (Deceased), Kaiden Tsuruna (Deceased), and Aria T'Soni (Deceased)

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Axel Tsuruna 28th October 2014, 7:06 pm

With no hesitation Axel runs out of his bathroom with his towel covering only his lower body to head outside of his gleaming sky temple. There sitting on the transport platform is a small scrawny blonde boy that looks like he's about to cry. Axel starts running over to the boy while keeping grip on his towel. "Hey! How did you find my platform!?" Axel calls at the boy. "I swear I hid that better" he whispers softly and confused.

Axel's Temple Axel-110
    Axel's Temple ZVzyU04

Linxwire
    Linxwire

High Voltage

High Voltage

Dragon VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Dragon Slayer- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Linxwire 28th October 2014, 7:15 pm

"I... I found it after a bunch of girls ran screaming away from the bathroom in that one place back in Magnolia..." He held his finger to his chin as he recalled the event, and then it occurred that there are much more pressing matters. "Hold on! How in the world do you have a place like this! It's impossible for this to exist!!!" He exclaimed now even more confused than the other boy. Xavier whimpered pathetically, and crawled safely to the stairs as to make sure he didn't allow himself to fall.

Past Siggies:

Axel's Temple 83699210

Axel Tsuruna
    Axel Tsuruna

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Axel Tsuruna 28th October 2014, 7:27 pm

Axel's eyes widened as he both tried to think of why a child would walk into a female restroom and how to explain this temple. "Listen, I kind of just FOUND the platform while I was...uh...cleaning the girl's bathroom. It shot me up here and I decided to claim it as my own!" He looked down at the fearful child with concern and motioned to the temple. "Why don't you come in? It's much safer inside than it is out here where you can fall...and die...forever." Axel gives off a gleaming smile with his head held high and eyes closed. No response was heard so Axel once again looked down at the kid. The child did not look as if he was going to just walk in on his own feet. "Here, I'll carry you on back and then we can forget about the whole girl's bathroom thing." Axel tosses the boy over his shoulder and begins to carry him inside.

Axel's Temple Axel-110
    Axel's Temple ZVzyU04

Linxwire
    Linxwire

High Voltage

High Voltage

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Linxwire 28th October 2014, 7:36 pm

Xavier felt him grab on his clothing, and yank him up off the floor, his eyes grew to the size of saucers, surprised that this person would carry him in any such manner at all, it was almost demeaning. He felt embarrassed, treated like a child, and he cheeks flared pink. "Please sir, put me down." He was hoping he had gotten past this stage in his life where people looked down on him. "I won't say anything about the bathroom, if you never speak of this."

Past Siggies:

Axel's Temple 83699210

Axel Tsuruna
    Axel Tsuruna

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Axel Tsuruna 28th October 2014, 7:43 pm

"Hmm? Alright." Axel drops the boy down onto his living room floor without any thought of being gentle. "How old are you anyway?" he asks with such curiosity that he's decided to lean in and begin poking at the boy's face. "Can't be anymore than 10. What kind of 10 year old boy walks into a ladies bathroom anyway? I swear kids are beginning to have urges much earlier than when I was your age." Axel looked up to the chandelier with one hand scratching his head in wonder.

Axel's Temple 2Q==

Axel's Temple Axel-110
    Axel's Temple ZVzyU04

Linxwire
    Linxwire

High Voltage

High Voltage

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Linxwire 28th October 2014, 7:52 pm

Xavier grunted as he hit the floor with a thud, but he didn't say much about it, he was tougher than he looked. Then this jerk started prodding at his face, often poking his nose, and each time Xavier cringed. "I'm twelve..." he shooed his hand away from his face. "I'm not some sort of pervert child, I was trying to help them because they were scared. What about you? I don't suppose you expect me to believe you only clean down there." Xavier was getting rather fed up with this guy's attitude, all he wanted was to leave.

Past Siggies:

Axel's Temple 83699210

Axel Tsuruna
    Axel Tsuruna

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Axel Tsuruna 28th October 2014, 8:00 pm

"Huh? Are you suspecting me of being a perv? I clean that restroom when nobody else has the stomach to!" Axel immediately points at the kid and screams "You have no right to suspect me of anything!" He falls back onto his couch and stares at the kid. "12? No way." As his examination continues he decides now is the time to know more about this home intruder. "You're a Wizard? I can see your guild tattoo and I'm just saying but you seem quite...well...young. That's a good word."

Axel's Temple Axel-110
    Axel's Temple ZVzyU04

Linxwire
    Linxwire

High Voltage

High Voltage

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Linxwire 28th October 2014, 8:08 pm

"Yeah, well there's good reason why people my age aren't very commonplace in this line of work, there's just something I have to do. I assume you're one too? No regular person would want a place like this." he said gesturing to the still very intrinsic scenery, which consisted mostly of clouds since this place lacked any walls.

Past Siggies:

Axel's Temple 83699210

Axel Tsuruna
    Axel Tsuruna

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Axel Tsuruna 29th October 2014, 7:09 am

"That's right kid! One of the best Wizards around! Representative of the Sabertooth Guild right here!" Axel meets his fist with his chest as a sign of pride. "What kind of magic does a 9 year old even control?"

Axel's Temple Axel-110
    Axel's Temple ZVzyU04

Linxwire
    Linxwire

High Voltage

High Voltage

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Linxwire 29th October 2014, 4:47 pm

"Representative? Don't make me laugh. The only people who can call themselves that are standing in with the Magic Counsel, and as far as I can tell you don't have the look of anything of power, and your aura seems to reflect that like a mirror." Xavier crossed his arms in protest to the idea, frowning at him. "You're new. And with that, far from being the best."

Past Siggies:

Axel's Temple 83699210

Axel Tsuruna
    Axel Tsuruna

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Axel Tsuruna 29th October 2014, 4:51 pm

"Oh?" Axel's eyes slowly gain a black shade as his anger rises. "Don't make me throw you off this platform kid." At this point Axel has drawn his sword from it's sheath and holds it to his side. His eyes focus on the kid to see if any fear emerges.

Axel's Temple Axel-110
    Axel's Temple ZVzyU04

Linxwire
    Linxwire

High Voltage

High Voltage

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Linxwire 29th October 2014, 5:00 pm

Xavier stood up, looking at Axel. He was quick to recognize a challenge, and stood up looking calm and focused. From the holster on his back, he pulled out the two hanbo, putting them toegther and twisting the lock into place, forming the five foot long bo staff. He propped it up against his right shoulder, turning his right side to meet Axel first. "It would be entertaining to see you try."

Past Siggies:

Axel's Temple 83699210

Axel Tsuruna
    Axel Tsuruna

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Axel Tsuruna 29th October 2014, 5:09 pm

Axel's eyes reach the full black color that they turn when's he lost control of his anger. He reaches for his pocket pulling out his buff coin and flips it. Each rotation in mid air intensifies the situation's suspense. Once the coin hits Axel's palm he sees the tails symbol. A shield formed from his light magic forms around him as he prepares his sword. "You first kid."

Axel's Temple Axel-110
    Axel's Temple ZVzyU04

Linxwire
    Linxwire

High Voltage

High Voltage

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Linxwire 29th October 2014, 5:25 pm

Xavier twirled the staff dramatically, and his gaze was unwavering. Electricity could be seen pulsating over his torso for a brief second, and then speeding up almost as if growing in power. Xavier rushed in for a forward attack, swinging at Axel's midsection, not entirely aiming to hit, but simply wanted to gauge his reaction speed.

Past Siggies:

Axel's Temple 83699210

Axel Tsuruna
    Axel Tsuruna

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Axel Tsuruna 29th October 2014, 5:30 pm

"Lightning magic!?" Axel exclaims loudly. He sees his foe charging at him and teleports in a flash of light behind the boy. The two are now back to back and Axel swings his left arm back to strike the child from behind. "I suppose that's not what you were expecting lightning kid." Axel did his best to not show fear in his voice, but in reality he was terrified of the magic.

Spoiler:

Axel's Temple Axel-110
    Axel's Temple ZVzyU04

Linxwire
    Linxwire

High Voltage

High Voltage

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Linxwire 29th October 2014, 5:44 pm

Xavier staggered forward, not expect his foe to be able to teleport his way around an area, that changes things entirely. He had to remain mindful of that, and the many ways he could fall to his death. These thoughts flowed through his mind as he used his staff to vault over a gap in the floor, that he almost waked into, and he did his best not to look down. "Interesting. You can teleport, huh? Let's see just how much use you can make of it."

Past Siggies:

Axel's Temple 83699210

Axel Tsuruna
    Axel Tsuruna

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Axel Tsuruna 29th October 2014, 6:02 pm

"Don't you think that weapon is a bit big for a child of your size?" Axel taunted. He lifts his left hand with his palm facing the boy. "Watch this!" Axel fires three darkness shots from his hand directly at the kid.

Spoiler:

Axel's Temple Axel-110
    Axel's Temple ZVzyU04

Linxwire
    Linxwire

High Voltage

High Voltage

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Linxwire 29th October 2014, 6:13 pm

Xavier stood in defiance of this retaliation, planting the staff firmly on the ground, and extended his left hand. Lightning arced from his fingertips, crackling as they met with the shots. It branched out just enough to hit all three of them, and the magics both dissipated. "Funny you should say that. But what kind of family let's you run around with sharp instruments?" He dared to jest, jumping to close the gap between them, and follow with a downward strike.

Past Siggies:

Axel's Temple 83699210

Axel Tsuruna
    Axel Tsuruna

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Axel Tsuruna 29th October 2014, 6:26 pm

Axel lifts his sword up quickly to block the kid's surprising strike. He is pushed back closer to the edge but remains balanced with his sword held pointing towards the boy. "First of all, I'm 23." He begins "Second of all, you're like 8 so I don't get why you're referring to parents here." In an instant Axel dashes towards the child while readying a strong strike with his sword.

Axel's Temple Axel-110
    Axel's Temple ZVzyU04

Linxwire
    Linxwire

High Voltage

High Voltage

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Linxwire 29th October 2014, 6:38 pm

Xavier simply rose his staff to meet him, and it would hit him square in the gut if he didn't move, at the speed he was moving, it was guaranteed to hurt. "That's funny, you look like your still in your teenage years to me."

Yo.:

Past Siggies:

Axel's Temple 83699210

Axel Tsuruna
    Axel Tsuruna

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Axel Tsuruna 29th October 2014, 6:45 pm

"Agh!" The boy had hit Axel right in the gut with his staff, leaving him amazed. He was suspended in air for a moment but soon tightened a grip on the staff and pushed Xavier back. "At least I look like I've experienced puberty" he says coldly. Quickly he lifts his hand to fire off darkness shots towards the boy while swinging his sword towards the child's arm.

Spoiler:

Axel's Temple Axel-110
    Axel's Temple ZVzyU04

Linxwire
    Linxwire

High Voltage

High Voltage

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Linxwire 29th October 2014, 7:00 pm

Xavier realizing that the pace of this fight had started to speed up, untwisted the lock on his staff, with two hanbo now, which in turn was much greater for his defense. With his right, he could block most of the incoming attacks from Axel's sword. He tried to deflect the dark shot with his staff, but it wasn't quite as effective as he had hoped. Now that he was in close range of him, he could utilize his secondary defensive. His right hanbo allowed him to get much closer to Axel's sword arm, hitting him on the inside of his wrist, and locking his arm in place. "Shocking Skin!" His body pulsed with energy just like before but much rapider, and in that same second discharged, and it would hit Axel if he couldn't get away from their locked in close quarter duel, aswell as singing most of the furniture he had about the place.

Yo:

Past Siggies:

Axel's Temple 83699210

Axel Tsuruna
    Axel Tsuruna

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Axel Tsuruna 29th October 2014, 7:10 pm

The shock from the kid's magic sent Axel backwards onto the next platform. He landed on his back and took a moment to look into the sky. "Impressive" he says to the boy. "Not going to lie, but I was expecting less from a boy of 6 years old." They were close to the platform that brought Xavier up in the first place. Axel simply took a step back and motion to his right which started the platform's rotation around the temple. "Try this!" Axel crosses his arms holding each shoulder and out from his torso a shadow figure emerges. It crawls out of his stationary body while staring at the boy. The figure jumps from the platform to the same one Xavier stands on. It lunges towards the boy with hands ready to rip him apart.

Spoiler:

Axel's Temple Axel-110
    Axel's Temple ZVzyU04

Current date/time is 19th May 2024, 2:31 am