Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

[Farewell] The First and Last Post

yoshige
    yoshige

1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : None
    Position : None
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 0

[Farewell] The First and Last Post Empty [Farewell] The First and Last Post

Post by yoshige 25th October 2014, 10:02 am

OOC: Welp, the time came. From the very moment I saw this site I was in love with it. I remember that first day like yesterday. That chatbox was Moka, Kirahunter, RainbowFlag, Zenshin and my great friend, Neo Stigma. That was the day Neo introduced me to the site. And after he started his app, I started mine right next to him. We wanted to arise to be the greatest mages the site would ever know. We wanted to be as sparkly as Heero-sama.

Then we made our apps and logged on the CB for our second time together, and we met our first real staff members, the moderators and admins. Sepheria looked at us with her cyan blue, and Chaotic Rumble sparkled away. We were mesmerized by that "@" sign. We wanted to understand it. And as soon as we saw the name of Kichiro Yukine, we knew it was going to be one hell of a ride.

Truth is, this site is great. It's full of wonderful people. I love you all. From Shohei and his farts, to SumDumGuy and Vy cuddling in the Chatbox, to Indacat's ships, to Axel Rover being the occasional voice of reason, to Rekka's uhm... Canibalism, to Seijin's Panda powers, to Zeno's sexy FC, to Rita and Lance Knighunter's Love-Hate relationship, to Kiba's cool and collected attitude, to the funloving admin we love and know as Kyll Vie. This site is full of iconic people. I could go on forever about Chaostothemax and his SteelShift guy or Timmir1's plantmage or Artemis's Cosplayer FC way back when, but if I did, then I'm afraid I'll never end this post. So here, I make my last post in mystery. I shall not say another word. Do not remember me in sorrow, do not try to make me more than I was. I'm not asking you to respect me, you can feel as you must. If you hate then that's up to you.

I just wanted to tell everyone that the community is what you make of it.

You are all part of the community, Kihia, Aedre, Lord Frederik, BigBlueBeautifulEyes, Karaline, Akyrn, Lyserg, IzzyxD, all of you. The list goes on and it grows every day. But let me end my post. I've already said too much.

So led me end things the only way I could ever truly end things in my life. I will go, with an RP.

I do hope this fixes come plotholes with you all, as well as wrap up things. And if it never gets seen or gets archived, well, you all know that I love y'all!
    The three of them walked in perfect synchronization. They were freaks among heroes. NO matter what guild they followed they were the outcast. Together they could be someone's personal circus. On the left, stood a small creature, barely 2 feet high. He was the shortest of the two and arguably the smartest. On the other end was an armored samurai, limping. He took a leap of faith only to find an ocean to break his fall. He was decorative, and pressed forward. The last, the one in the center, was a tall man. He wore his black cloak and a smile on his face. This wasn't the end, it never would be. He felt as if one day he would return, stronger than ever before, a hero, someone excepted. He let out a small laugh as the two at his side glance at him. One looked up at the being while the other looked at him with one side, because the other was swollen.

"What an adventure." He said. "I was a great mage in Lamia Scale, saving farms, finding you..." he said looking at the shortest of them, "I met a CloudMake mage and an IceMake mage. I went to Edolas and almost saved the world. I became part of the darkest guild in Fiore and met a Rune Knight named Axel, an ice mage named Natalia. All kinds of fun things. Not to mention the Tapered Rose with that red headed kid Alexei." He sighed, it was a fun time. But he had to move on. If he stayed any longer he would surely be hunted by the Magic Council for being a Coming Storm and if not that, then Harrigan would have kicked him out for the eleventh time, telling him he's not even worth the blood on his hands. "Sinali was cool. She was like a little sister... who kinda was like my mom. Oh and Thorn, this really pretty plant lady." Kaseki stopped his words and his steps. He wanted to look back, but he couldn't. "It's best we keep moving."

"Why, I almost infiltrated the ranks of the Rune Knights to use their facilities for my own use. I could have read up all kinds of magical behaviors." the short one thought, "I could have selected from a variety of choices and spells for my liking. I could have been anything I wanted. I could have controlled all of the magic in the world. I can read. I could have memorized every line of every page of those books. All of the world would bow to me. I could save the world. Maybe I could even gain the gift of flight, or takeover for that matter. Why, the possibilities..." he was lost in his thought about being a member of the magic council, or at least a Rune Knight. He was interrupted by a pat on the head by Kaseki. "What you thinking about, my friend?" the tiny warrior replied with a blank expression. Emotionless. He uttered but a single word. A word that gods would understand. He said, "Bark."

Kaseki scoffed. "Fetus, only if I knew what really went on in your head." he turned to the samurai, and he tapped him on the chest. "What did you think about this? I mean you had a cool magic going, you could have taught someone something." his friend kept moving without a word, without acknowledgement. He himself was a traitor, the world thought he was dead. He couldn't stay if he wanted to. [color:0ebc=9900ff]"Right..." Kaseki said under his breath.

Kaseki took a deep breath and took in the whole environment. He was calm about leaving it all behind. Those that mattered would remember him, and those that didn't remember well... I guess they don't matter. He looked forward, chasing his dream of Dragon Fang, chasing his dream of Aelyst Crux. He wanted to believe something was out there. Kaseki needed hope. He needed to know.

"There's a place out there," the samurai spoke. "There's always a place to call home."

[Farewell] The First and Last Post _fetus11[Farewell] The First and Last Post 2807-410[Farewell] The First and Last Post Brusho10

Current date/time is 2nd May 2024, 9:00 am