Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

One last drink

Mr. Anderson
    Mr. Anderson

Monarch of Destruction

Monarch of Destruction

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Coming Storms- Dragon Slayer- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Player 
    Lineage : Chaos Eye
    Position : None
    Guild : Elysium
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 1,431

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Arc of Dreams
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

One last drink Empty One last drink

Post by Mr. Anderson 25th October 2014, 8:29 am

Standing in front of the door, where I cried once, where I smiled and laughed... Life was easy when I didn't understand it. I was an ignorant...

Marik was standing in the door, with his mask in his hand, and his eyes staring at the door, thinking of all that he did there, all the stuff he saw and the friends he knew there, even how he found his teacher and he learned to use a new type of magic with him, a lot of memories... Memories full of black endings.
    After breathings with anger, and toughs with regrets, the dragon slayer took a step closer to his old home door, he moved his hand slowly placing it in the door, feeling it "Sabertooth... I will never forgive you..." Marik's hand went to his pocket, he then turned around giving his back to the family that didn't help him, the family that wasn't there when he needed them, the family that somehow became Marik's enemy. "Some day, you will deserve to be free, Sabertooth... And I will kill you all.... I swear..." Marik then gave his step forward, living his guild, with a nice ice crest in the door, Sabertooth's crest painted with ice in the door, full of broken parts.

Someone can be happy, but they will suffer more than they smile, each time something nice happens, something worse is behind it, about to stab you from the back... People need to be free, people need to leave this life of suffering, its not fair... They need justice... They need someone to finish with this pain... I will help you with that...

_____________________________________________________________________________________

One last drink Team210

One last drink Signat11

Current date/time is 16th May 2024, 10:19 pm