Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Shadowcat Has Finally Arrived

Kitty Pryde
    Kitty Pryde

Player 
    Lineage : None
    Position : None
    Guild : Wanderer/ Guildless
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 0

Character Sheet
    First Skill: The Turn, Hell's Spawn
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Shadowcat Has Finally Arrived   Empty Shadowcat Has Finally Arrived

Post by Kitty Pryde 24th October 2014, 5:02 pm

Hi. My name is Kitty, Kitty "Pryde." Yes, the name is from the x-men  :laugh: (I come a superhero site that I may just advertise here.) I found this forum when I was cruising through advertisements and decided to give this site a try. Hopefully I will enjoy it here.

Here's a tidbit about myself. For starters, I am eighteen years old, almost nineteen. I am also, what many call, a true bred 'San Franciscan.' I love to sight see even though I have lived there/here all of my life. I am a photographer, an artist, and musician. The arts are my life. Even so, I wish to pursue a career in criminal investigation.

I enjoy and love making new friends. It may seem to many that I come off as formal but that is just how I tend to be in the beginning. After a while, I will warm up and be as loving as a kitten, hence the name. I am tossing ideas of which guild to join and would like it of someone could give me an overview of them. I also apologize if I make mistakes on my English. English is not my first language.

If you have any questions about me, feel free to ask. I am always happy to answer.
    Kusanagi
    Kusanagi

1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : None
    Experience : 37.5

Shadowcat Has Finally Arrived   Empty Re: Shadowcat Has Finally Arrived

Post by Kusanagi 24th October 2014, 8:17 pm

first off: rooting for the royals in the world series. Thought I should get that out of the way.

second: Welcome to the site! Feel free to bug me with anything.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

E's Dialogue
    E's Thoughts
    Lilith the Siren
    Lilith the Siren

1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Power of Apocalypse
    Experience : 50

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Siren Powers.
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Shadowcat Has Finally Arrived   Empty Re: Shadowcat Has Finally Arrived

Post by Lilith the Siren 25th October 2014, 10:50 am

*Sits on Kitty's shoulders and sings Sheldon's kitty nursing song whilst petting Kitty's head*

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Shadowcat Has Finally Arrived   OzcScyj

Current date/time is 9th May 2024, 10:49 am