Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Wherever the wind takes me. [Private with Krow]

Hass
    Hass

Player 
    Lineage : Knight Of Swords
    Position : None
    Guild : Guild-less, for the time being.
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : Surome Kaishin (Deceased)
    Experience : 0

Wherever the wind takes me. [Private with Krow] Empty Wherever the wind takes me. [Private with Krow]

Post by Hass 20th October 2014, 8:08 pm

Wherever the wind takes me. [Private with Krow] 6a8DKtt
    Kaishin, Katsu. "Magnolia, eh?"

The clicks of Katsu's black combat boots stepping on the cobble sounded throughout the small section, located in Magnolia Town, known as Strawberry street. It was more of a gloomy day, for Katsu, he had been walking so long and had just reached Magnolia an hour ago. It was just after dusk and the teen had barely any money, that meant no food, water, nor shelter. Katsu took in a deep breath, he came to a stop near the bridge which united the two streets just over the waterway. The boy exhaled and looked down at the water, he placed his travel bag down near his feet and crouched down.

Through the reflection of the water, Katsu saw himself; his dark blue and black hair, which was unkempt as usual; the fur jacket he wore, which was black all around, with the only exception of white fluff which surrounded his hood and the bottom of the jacket. Although the reflection only showed Katsu's upper half, it is noted the teen wore black trousers and dark boots. The glow of the moon soaked the boy in moonlight, his appearance on the water's surface brightened. He could see his light brown-hued iris better now. "That's that.." Murmured Katsu, he drowsily looked up from the water.

It was obvious the boy was exhausted, one could probably mistake him for homeless. Hell, he was homeless. Daily walking and not enough rest caused Katsu to sleep wherever he could, under bridges, near train stations, and even in abandoned buildings. What a life I live, Katsu though, his body ascended and he got to his feet. The motion included a quick grab of the black duffel bag. The exhausted teen tightly grabbed the straps of the bag and then began his journey down the road. No boats had came by, no birds, it felt like all life was avoiding him.

The cacophony of what sounded like footsteps and cackling had caused Katsu to look over his shoulder. Now, the reaction Katsu had delivered was extremely slow due to his current state. He saw a black blur and then felt a tug at his left hand. The boy's bag was whisked away, some bastard robbed him. The teen looked forward and watched the dark figure rush up the street, carrying the heavy bag. "What's in this damn thing.. rocks?!" The thief shouted down the road, almost stumbling over but in the end he regained his momentum. Precisely.. Katsu thought to himself, they were rocks. It was a training method taught to him by his mentor, a physical exercise that would tone one's arms.

In truth, Katsu needed that bag back. His mentor's will was also in there, something so valuable he'd give his life for that little slip of paper. The boy brought his palms together, they adhered for a moment to only be quickly parted. Katsu's right palm extended and twisted to face the man, he was only a few meters away, just enough range. The teen's left hand quickly grasped his right wrist. "Ice-Make!" Katsu shouted, in hopes the thief would slow down. He honestly did not want to hurt him, he put his faith in this that the criminal would stop. If not, the thief would receive an arrow to the ass.
    Krow
    Krow

Quality Badge Level 1- Dragon Slayer- Novice [250]- Player 
    Lineage : Mark of Cain
    Guild : Fairy Tail

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Fire Dragon Slayer Magic
    Second Skill: Shadow Dragon Slayer Magic
    Third Skill:

Wherever the wind takes me. [Private with Krow] Empty Re: Wherever the wind takes me. [Private with Krow]

Post by Krow 22nd October 2014, 9:52 pm

Meanwhile, Krow lay upon a roof-top overlooking the waterway which cut through a part of Magnolia Town. He wore a variation of his usual attire, his sleeveless black shirt, the metal band wrapped and clasped around holding in place a multitude of cloth bands at his left side covering its corresponding thigh. A white cloth containing the guild crest of his long-since former guild, Hunter's Nephilim, covering his right thigh, the cloth having badly shredded edges. His legs being covered by baggy black pants tucked into his steel knee-high armor boots. The thing that differed from his usual attire, was the golden sleeve of armor with four large curved fang-like protrusions at its shoulder, which was secured by a dingy brown strap strewn across his torso. A soft breeze cascading over him would send his spiky, black and white hair into further disarray as he stared up at the moon through fierce sanguine optics.

The mage lay there for what seemed like an eternity before his attention was grabbed by some sort of dispute going on down below in the streets. He thrust his arms back behind him, using them to push his upper body forward so he was in a seated position with his legs dangling over the edge. Krow couldn't help but to grin some as he watched the clearly crime of opportunity take place. He didn't bother to try and help, not yet anyways, he was curious to see how this would play out. Most people from the Fairy Tail guild would jump the gun to help, but Krow, for once his life didn't feel this compulsion. He just had this strange gut feeling that he wasn't need yet.

Krow watching intently the slow and most likely exhausted movements taken by the male whose bag had been stolen. "Hey, don't bother, I'll handle it!!" He yelled down to the male as he watched him make motions he guessed were meant to cast some sort of spell. What kind of spell, he had no clue, but as curious about it as he was, his gut told him not to let this person use magic. Krow didn't trust much, his gut was one of the few exceptions to this. The fire dragon slayer grinning as he pulled himself back up onto the roof top. "This should be fun~!" He shouted excitedly as took off running. The near thunderous sound of steel crashing down upon the tiles would be heard as the mage made his across the roof-top. "Hey, dumbass with the bag! Up here!!" He shouted as he threw himself off the oof top into a free fall down into the streets.

Krow grinned deviously as he feel down towads the street. As he fell the would-be crooks gaze shot upwards just in time to watch as the fire mages right arm had flames spiral around it as he said, "Fire Dragon's..." The flames gathering aound his coresponding fist to form a fierce flurry of raging flames which thrashed about wildly upon the appendage. The crook seemed to be frozen in fear, unable to move as the male descent finished leaving him saying "...Iron Fist!", just as he swung his cocked back right arm forward and slammed it into the crooks face. The crook being forced down upon the ground. The impact causing him to be buried a few mere feet into the cobble walkway. The fire mage grabbing hold of the man's shirt collar would lift him from the crater. The mage snickering as he dragged the crook and the stupidly heavy stolen bag back toward the other male. "Yo. Here's your stuff." He said as dropped the crook first in front f the male, and then the heavy bag on top of the crook.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Wherever the wind takes me. [Private with Krow] GbnUMK2

Missions In Progress:
    Total Exp.: 562.5 Exp
    Rank Up Ratio: 562.5/750= 187.5 Exp Needed.
    Hass
    Hass

Player 

Wherever the wind takes me. [Private with Krow] Empty Re: Wherever the wind takes me. [Private with Krow]

Post by Hass 23rd October 2014, 11:13 am

Kaishin, Katsu. "A Dragon Slayer..?"

The thief wasn't stopping, there was no choice but to release it. Katsu's brows came to an determined furrow, all the while his eyes narrowed. If only there was another way. Pondered the teen, if only there was a way to talk him out of this. With Katsu's energy, casting a spell would probably kill him at this point. He needed sleep, hot food, cold and clean water. But one cannot gain possession of those things with no money, however, there was the option to beg but Katsu had too much pride. The thief continued to straggle down the road, not heeding the traveler's warning. Selfish bastard criminal.

Katsu's throat bobbed, his lips slowly parted to speak the rest of the spell. The teen's left hand grasping the wrist which belonged to the right extended palm. It was do or lose it all, Katsu couldn't risk losing that will. The mage's left foot slid back, and that's when it came   "Hey, don't bother, I'll handle it!!" Some unknown voice yelled down to the teen who was preparing to cast a spell. This day just keeps on going.. the hell? Katsu's hand dropped to his sides, he had a feeling this person meant well.

The ice mage's head turned to the side to get a peak at this vigilante, or at least that's what it seemed. Then he began to rush down the roof, it seemed he did so to catch up with the criminal. Katsu's head followed the person who claimed he'd handle the thief. The man then threw himself from the roof, a jump, he quickly rushed down to the ground. Guess he isn't afraid of heights, good to know. Why the hell do I care if he's afraid of heights..? Damn, I need some sleep. It's that bad. He thought, his arms came to a cross as he continued to observe the vigilante.

"Hey, dumbass with the bag! Up here!!" Taunted the man, who rushed down from the roof. The crook turned to notice a strange glow erupt from the mage's hand, fire. Fire.. around his hand? Flame magic, I see. Was what Katsu assumed before the man spoke of a spell with the name Fire Dragon, where had Katsu heard that name before?
    He surely knew, but did not want to believe it. Surome was once an Ice Dragon Slayer, this occurrence was unbelievable. The debris flying upward was next, rocks crumbled to the ground. Katsu could practically feel the heat from here.

With, "Yo. Here's your stuff." As well as the thump of a body, just at Katsu's feet. The bag also plopped down, directly onto the crook's body. With the amount of rocks in there, bones would surely have broke. Katsu, still lost in words, looked up. His lips trembled to speak, "Dragon.. Slayer."
    Krow
    Krow

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Krow 23rd October 2014, 9:40 pm

Krow blinked a few times, slightly surprised to hear the other say, "Dragon.. Slayer." He then ended up chuckling as walked toward the bridge. He had reached the epi-center of it before peering over his shoulder at the other male, "You look like shit man. Follow me." He insulted and then offered help to the traveler, before crossing the rest of the bridge

Krow, wasn't sure, but it seemed like the traveler had come here with a purpose. While he usually wasn't the sort to just thrust himself in the middle of other people's issues, unless hired to do so, he felt it might benefit the guild if he made an exception this time. "So. What brings you to Magnolia Town, anyways?" He asked as he stopped, turning so he was facing the other. He then began walking backwards, as he did this he would bring his arms up so that his hands became intertwined behind his back.

"Oh yeah. That thing you were gonna do earlier. What kinda magic is that?" Krow asked with earnest curiosity. He had a feeling he'd be seeing a lot more of this fella around. And since he'd already figured out Krow was a Dragon Slayer. Krow felt the need to even the playing field a bit and learn what kind of magic the traveler uses.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Missions In Progress:
    Hass
    Hass

Player 

Post by Hass 24th October 2014, 7:55 pm

Kaishin, Katsu. "If you don't get lost, there's a chance you may never be found."

What's up with this guy? Katsu thought to himself, the Dragon Slayer was chuckling to himself. The Ice Mage did not understand what was so funny. His widened eyes returned to normal, they then narrowed as the man spoke once more. "You look like shit man. Follow me." Katsu exulted a sorrowed a sigh, It's my only option. Katsu groaned, he bent over to unzip the black bag. Out he pulled the wrinkled piece of blue notepad paper, "Sure. Thanks again for that save." The teen took off and started to walk towards the Fire Mage.

What brings me here, honestly, I don't even know myself. Katsu pondered to himself in his own personal response to the mage's question, "So. What brings you to Magnolia Town, anyways?" Katsu's eyes shifted to the side, he looked at the person. "Hmm, it's not worth a say right now." Responded the Ice Mage, he still held the blue crumpled note paper in his right hand.

"Ice Make Magic." Answered Katsu, it was strange. Why is he so curious? Katsu came to a halt, it was time. His right hand rose up, the blue notepad paper un-crumpled. On it, was a sketch of the Fairy Tail logo. "Please, lead me to where this symbol is." Katsu said, his eyes glared with determination. A swift breeze of wind blew between and around the two, which sent Katsu's black and dark blue flailing about.

Last edited by Hass on 26th October 2014, 9:17 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Code errors.)
    Krow
    Krow

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Krow 25th October 2014, 3:52 am

Krow scowled when he heard the male say, "Ice Make Magic." He wasn't particularly fond of Ice Mages, but this one seemed different from most. That didn't change much, but it did change some when the other held out a piece of paper that bore the crest that marked his own right shoulder. The fire dragon slayer snickering some as he turned so that his back was facing the Ice Wizard. He would reach back with his left arm, the golden arm protecting the appendage digging into the black fabric of his sleeveless shirt, he would push it away from his flesh just enough for the mage to see that the crest on his piece of paper was upon his shoulder, but in a mixture of black and white. "I was already doing that." He said as he dropped his arm, a swift breeze thrashing his black and white hair about wildly.

"I guess this makes us comrades." He spoke with a hint of excitement. While he didn't exactly like Ice Mages, he couldn't really argue against having one as a comrade. Who knew, maybe this mage would one day become a rival of sorts for him? He couldn't ignore how nostalgic this all felt. The last time he had met an Ice Make use had been ages ago. Much longer ago than one would be led to think given the Fire Dragon Slayer looked to only be in his late teens or early twenties. "Let's pick up the pace. I'm starting to get hungry, ya know?" He asked the other as he took off walking once more. Krow had a feeling that the others would be rather shocked to find that he was, in a way, responsible for leading the guilds newest member to their doors.

Missions In Progress:
    Hass
    Hass

Player 

Post by Hass 26th October 2014, 9:23 am

Kaishin, Katsu. "That easy, Huh?"

A snicker followed as the man abruptly turned around, the wind picked up. Katsu's brow raised, he still had the paper held up. The teen's eyes fixated on the shoulder in which the Dragon Slayer had drawn attention to. By the man who moved his left hand over to push the short away just a bit, was a semi-familiar sight. Is this what you've led me to, Surome-Sama? The crest was familiar, his own mentor had worn it on her left calve. Although she never spoke much about it, her will strangely insisted he seek out this symbol.

Katsu's bottom lip began to quiver, his right hand slowly turned the paper around into his own view. The teen examined both of the logos, identical. Is this true? Katsu's left hand came up, he placed it on his forehead. The wind ruffled through once more and sent his hair flailing upwards. Katsu's eyes took a moment to return from wide to normal, the teen's hand dropped back down to his side.

Everything after that was blah blah blah, Katsu was almost dazed. He nodded to everything that the Dragon Slayer spoke, all the while continuing to follow him to where this symbol lie.  An organization, business, no.. a guild. Katsu was soon to join a guild.
    Krow
    Krow

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Krow 28th October 2014, 11:36 am

Krow grinned as they soon reached the guildhall. He, as usual, would kick the doors opens and shout, "HEY, I'M HOME!!" The fire dragon slayer, ever the inconsiderate one instead of taking the time to introduce the mage who had come to the guild with him had rushed off in search of food. His search ending with him in a brawl after he had stolen someone else's food, claiming it to be his own. He would then, after punching someone in the face, remember the mage he'd been leading here. "Hey Ice-ya, get your ass in here and meet everyone!" He shouted before having a chair broken over his head and back. To which he simply swung around and delivered a flame-enhanced right hook to the jaw.

[EXIT... or to be continued in Hass's actual guild introduction thread]

Missions In Progress:

Current date/time is 11th May 2024, 11:02 am