Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Fighting for life, searching for the light

Mr. Anderson
    Mr. Anderson

Monarch of Destruction

Monarch of Destruction

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Coming Storms- Dragon Slayer- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Player 
    Lineage : Chaos Eye
    Position : None
    Guild : Elysium
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 1,431

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Arc of Dreams
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Fighting for life, searching for the light Empty Fighting for life, searching for the light

Post by Mr. Anderson 20th October 2014, 4:54 pm

Fighting for life, searching for the light 21241410

Marik was all confused, he felt wrong, guilty, mad, full of stupid ideas and anger, he couldn't think in anything else, than the world that abandoned him, he only toughed in the universe that gave him his back and destroyed the only thing he loved "Hanna...".

"Why should this persons be here? Why should they keep suffering, its not fair for them, its just not fair..." Marik was walking in the rain, with a creepy mask on his face and a dark suit thinking of life, with the water falling in his face. The masked man stopped walking in the middle of the way. He went walking close to a building slowly, and then climbed it quickly, being seen by anyone who was there, but he didn't care, he was just standing there and thinking. "I think I should do a favor to the world and the people here..." he took out his knifes, holding them tight and bleeding because of the sharp steal.

He took a heavy breathing a turned his face against the sky, against the rain drops... He then moved the knives with one hand playing with them and thinking "Its useless, this world doesn't deserve a story like this, its just something they should not deal with, the world is amazing... But they don't know how to keep it safe" Marik moved slowly his hand with the knife and turned his head down staring at his hand "This world... Should be destroyed..." he then started to feel anger, more than before, looking for the cause of his sister's dead "Why did someone like her would die... Why would that just happen... I don't... I don't understand...".
    Marik stopped thinking when he broke the knife full of blood, he was mad. "Why didn't they help me... They were my guild... It was Sabertooth who promised me to help me... They told me... They told me that I was part of the family, they were suppose to help me... But where were they!? Where were they!?" the masked man shouted falling with his knees against the ground, full of tiers... Full of feelings, only confusion.

The man in anger stopped crying, he didn't have any more tiers, the world didn't deserve that, the world didn't deserve more pain "Its over... This world... This world doesn't deserve more than this, its not fair for it to keep living, its not fair for all this people to keep walking in this street!" Marik jumped from the building landing in the street with his spears in his back, and his swords next to them, his knifes in his pockets, full of weapons, full of blood in his eyes.

Last edited by MarikAnderson on 24th October 2014, 2:07 pm; edited 1 time in total

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Fighting for life, searching for the light Team210

Fighting for life, searching for the light Signat11

Zoe Schiffer
    Zoe Schiffer

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Rising Star- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Feeling Empty
    Guild : ♕ n/a.
    Experience : 1150

Character Sheet
    First Skill: ➹ wind magic.
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Fighting for life, searching for the light Empty Re: Fighting for life, searching for the light

Post by Zoe Schiffer 24th October 2014, 6:10 am

Zoe covered her head with her hands, shielding herself from the rain as she ran along a path trying to find somewhere. She couldn't believe it started raining while she was out in the middle of nowhere. Sighing, Zoe cursed her luck. "It just had to rain now, didn't it?" she grumbled to herself.

In the distance, Zoe spotted a building and decided to take shelter underneath the entrance there. She ran and stood near the entrance, underneath a small ceiling that protected her from the rain. She stood there for a while wishing the rain would stop soon while trying to dry herself off.  Zoe hated rains, they were depressing but this rain felt a little different, somehow it was a bit sinister; Zoe had a bad feeling, she didn't know why she did but she wished this feeling would disappear. However, how many times did she have some sort of an intuition and it turned out to be wrong? Hardly any but she really wished that this foreboding feeling would disappear soon

Suddenly, out of nowhere, a figure jumped down from the building Zoe stood under her  and landed on the street in front of her, his back facing her. The figure whom she deduced to be a male had spears on his back and swords next to them; not only that, but it seemed as though he was loaded with weapons.

Zoe looked at him and a sudden rush of familiarity overcame her. She stepped forward until she was a few feet behind the man, the rain soaking her back again, chilling her to the bone and said, "E-Excuse me?" Zoe knew approaching him wasn't wise but something in her told her to go to him; she didn't know what or why she had that feeling but she knew that her foreboding feeling was most probably right.
    Mr. Anderson
    Mr. Anderson

Monarch of Destruction

Monarch of Destruction

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Coming Storms- Dragon Slayer- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Fighting for life, searching for the light Empty Re: Fighting for life, searching for the light

Post by Mr. Anderson 24th October 2014, 2:40 pm

Marik was standing still, watching the people walk and stare, making him feel comfortable, knowing that he was still in his feet living around people who need help, they need someone to finish with their suffering. "You are first..." the masked man took out 5 knifes from his pocket, he smiled staring at an alone man in a chair.

Marik moved his fingers moving around the small weapons of steal... "Excuse me..." a very familiar voice appeared interrupting him, a voice that made him feel better once, but this time he was not going to feel the same.
    "Zoe... what is she doing here...?" the black suited man toughed, he realized that the woman behind that soft voice was the one that found him when Hanna died, the one that interrupted his pain once "Zoe, what are you doing here?" Marik turned his head around, the mask was going to make Zoe unable to recognize him, his voice changed and his face was covered by white wood, he was invisible for her "You shouldn't be here, somehow you like to live, you are happy, I shouldn't..." the confused mage realized something, she deserved to be the first one to escape from the real world. "Zoe... You helped me before, I don't know if you remember me, I really don't want you to, but anyway. I will do you a favor." the masked mage turned around, staring at the girl "Life is not fair, we suffer every day, and even if we smile, its because the wrong reason... We suffer to much in life, people don't deserve to live like this, they deserve to be happy, but happiness is something that we will never reach... Time ago, someone showed me how to control my feelings, use them to increase my power, and now I understand, why was it that difficult. Happiness is fake, there is nothing real no it, the suffering and sadness is fake too, but more powerful, we feel them more, but we don't like to..." Marik laughed moving the knives around his hand and bleeding "Its better if all this feelings go somewhere else, imagine to be free... You will be free Zoe, you deserve to... You deserve to die! So you can be free!" Marik jumped with five knives against Zoe, with his fist against her chest trying to kill her with one hit.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Zoe Schiffer
    Zoe Schiffer

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Rising Star- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Zoe Schiffer 25th October 2014, 1:42 am

Saying that Zoe was surprised when the man claimed to know her would be an understatement. So she was right; the familiar feeling wasn't just a trick of her brain, she did know this man but she could not remember who he was. The mask made it especially difficult to know his identity and his voice was like none she had ever heard before. The rain also contributed in her difficulty of remembering the man that stood in front of her.

However, when the man started speaking, Zoe could a sense a feeling of sadness within his voice but at the same time, something sinister was present as well. Zoe stayed silent the entire time he spoke; one reason was because she didn't want to interrupt him and another reason was because she was utterly confused as to what the man before her was saying. Why was he saying that life was not fair? Why did he say he didn't want Zoe to remember him? Nothing made sense to her.

That was until he said she deserved to die and be free. The man had lunged at Zoe, with five knives aiming at her wanting to kill her. Zoe's eyes grew wide and she screamed, simultaneously, lifting her hand forward, accumulating the wind in one direction and aiming it at her foe to blow him away from her.

She launched herself in the air and landed as far as possible form the psychotic man who tried to kill her. "What is wrong with you?!" Zoe bellowed, "Who are you?! Are you from a dark guild?! How do you know me and why do you want to kill me?! And what's this nonsense about freedom?! If you think that killing someone will make them free then you're wrong! Nobody gave you the right to decide who should live and who shouldn't! I don't know what in the world is wrong with you or what you're going through but you need to snap out of it! Stop this madness! Killing innocent people isn't going to help anything!"
    Mr. Anderson
    Mr. Anderson

Monarch of Destruction

Monarch of Destruction

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Mr. Anderson 25th October 2014, 12:42 pm

Marik laughed and place one of the knifes in the mask's smile "Funny you say so... Very good questions actually, lets start answering" the masked man started to think everything, to try to remember the answers of those questions, try to remember who he was "Okay lets start... No, I am not in a evil guild, I am more, how could I say it? independent" the man gave one step closer to Zoe to keep speaking "Nothing is wrong with me, I just found my own light" Marik laughed again, one more time giving a step closer to the woman and moving the knifes around his fingers "And about your opinion..." Marik suddenly gave one quick step appearing in front of the woman, feeling her breathing through the mask and placing one knife in her throat "Nobody gave me the right of killing, they gave me the right to live and do what I want, when they sanded me to this world... Killing, maybe you think it is something we shouldn't do, but people day every day, they scape from this world..." Marik placed his knifes in his pocket and gave a jump back away from Zoe.

"I am not trying to kill you... I just want to save you..." The slayer took a heavy breathing and stared at the girl "Life is full of suffering, if we don't suffer because of pain, or blood going out from our body, we will see someone die, or see someone suffer, and we will suffer even more... Its not fair for everyone to keep living in a world like this one, something you might not understand" Marik lowered his voice a bit and looked for someone in the place, founding one more time the same man sitting sadly "That guy, is suffering, I can feel it..." The black suited man took out his bow, and then his arrow "Im just doing a favor to him" pointing to the guy with the arrow, he took a heavy breathing, and shot the arrow thinking... "Are you going to try to save him? Or you will see him die? Tell me..."

Zoe Schiffer
    Zoe Schiffer

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Zoe Schiffer 26th October 2014, 10:51 am

The rain soaked her from top to bottom, chilling her to the core but Zoe did not feel cold. Maybe it was because she had kept her attention at the masked man present before her. Her eyes were formed in slits glaring at the man who tried to kill her or tried to save her according to his psychotic theory. Zoe listened intently as the man standing before her started speaking. For an unknown reason, Zoe was not terrified of him, no not at all; but rather, she was intrigued with his different style of thinking. She wanted to know why he wanted life to end, why he thought they humanity should attain freedom?

Zoe's breath hitched in her throat as the man stood directly before her, placing a knife to her neck. But she did not let it show on her face, she would not let this masked man shake her will in life. He jumped back and resumed talking. All this while, she did not utter a single word, afraid that she might make him stop speaking. Listening to this man speak felt, in ways, weird. Zoe was positive that she had seen this man before; as he was speaking, Zoe searched all corners of her mind, reflecting back on her memories and came to one where something seemed a bit familiar.

Her first meeting with Marik and witnessing his sister's death! The masked man knew her, that she was sure of and Marik seemed to be the only person she knew who gave off a dark feel and whom Zoe was genuinely concerned about. 'Could this really be him?'

However, her thought process came to an abrupt halt when the masked man raised his bow and aimed the arrow towards a man sitting off in the distance. As soon as he shot it, Zoe ran towards the direction of the man and pushed him out of the way, just as the arrow zipped past him, resulting in it hitting Zoe's right arm. The brunette fell to the ground and looked at the fear-stricken man next to her. "Leave now." she said to him and the man scurried off not wanting to get the middle of their encounter.

Zoe looked up at the masked man whilst clutching her right arm, "I honestly don't know what you might be going through at the moment but all I can say is that death is not freedom. Do you really think you can attain freedom or save somebody by killing them? Life is important, even if a person hates life, it still holds some value. True freedom can only be achieved when you are living. Having people alongside you and staying true to them is the best thing ever, that is freedom, that is the way to save yourself." Zoe got up and stumbled towards the man, wincing in pain, "You don't have to go through any of this. If you want, you can have people be there for you. Everything gets better with time, so will your wounds. I'll help you heal them. I'll be there for you, I promise......Marik-kun."
    Mr. Anderson
    Mr. Anderson

Monarch of Destruction

Monarch of Destruction

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Mr. Anderson 26th October 2014, 1:36 pm

"Marik-Kun..."
    The masked man stared at the girl, she ran and sacrificed her arm to save a stranger, that was stupid "Why would she do that... That guy didn't want to keep living, Im sure... That pour guy... Its not fair Zoe... Not fair" Marik looked at the ground saying no with his head, moving it from one side to the other "Zoe... Zoe... Zoe... Why? Why would you do that? That was completely stupid" Marik gave a quick step appearing some meters in front of the woman "You are injured, and thats not the worse part, the thing is that there was no reason to do that, that guy will die anyway someday somehow" Marik pointed with his bow against the guy and shot an arrow directly against his chest "If his destiny is not to die, then something will happen, someone will save him, but you are not the one who will".

The slayer took the girl's head and placed his head closer staring at her eyes with a big red glow in his eyes "I investigated about something, a weird scale of powers, Human, Beast, Monster, Demon, Dragon, God and Spirit, I really don't understand it, but I would say you are still a human, and I am in the beast level already..." Marik pushed a bit the girl's head and then took out a sword placing it against girl's neck "So don't dare to interfere in my plans".
    Marik placed his sword back with his other weapons behind him, he took a heavy breathing and stared again at the girl "I like you, and maybe you could help me with my objective, so I will let you live".

Marik heard that word, the one that changed everything "Marik-kun" he started to laugh, holding his mask and laughing as loud as he could, a creepy and loud laugh,he fell with his butt against the ground laughing, some seconds later he stopped to think "Marik-kun... I think you should start telling me... Mr.Anderson! I like that name, what do you think Zoe?" the slayer stared at the girl thinking "What were we talking about... O true! Sorry, I forgot.. .Let me explain something to you. We might all have a value in this life, maybe, we just don't know, but even if we have one, its not fair for the people. They are send to do something? Are you sure? But why do we suffer this much? Our destiny is to die, how do we know if we accomplished what we are suppose to do already? Easy... If we die, its because we did it... If we survive, its because we haven't done it, that would be logical if we see it your way, don't you think?" Marik stood up, playing with a knife "Don't worry, everything will get better, the first paradise I will create will maybe be in a town... Maybe, Its easy to destroy, so it might be my first target" Marik turned around and placed his knifes in his pocket "You should think a bit more all of this, my destiny is to be a savior, I know it because thats what will happen... And if its happening its because its written already"

Zoe Schiffer
    Zoe Schiffer

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Zoe Schiffer 28th October 2014, 10:25 am

The entire time the masked man spoke, Zoe just stared at him, her eyes fixated on him in slits. She was positive that this man was, indeed, Marik Anderson. She couldn't believe that this was the same man she had met a while ago; they seemed completely different. But even before, she had sensed something wrong about him just before they departed and even at his house where she witnessed his sister's death. That must have triggered this so-called need to save everyone.

The brunette didn't flinch when Marik came close to her, she just stared at him with disbelief evident on her eyes. He warned her not to interfere with his plans and even told her that she could help him with them. Everything he was saying was getting crazier by the second, and for Zoe, it brought back memories; bad memories. She couldn't listen to any more of his nonsense any longer.

"Marik-kun, tell me." Zoe said, straightening up with no emotion evident in her eyes, "Who told you that you were a beast? Or did you come up with that as well like all the other nonsense you're sprouting out?" She paused for a second and chuckled darkly, "All this you're saying is utter crap. The only reason you want to 'save' this world is because you can't bear the guilt and sadness you're feeling at the loss of your sister. Am I right? You think that by making the world go according to your way, it will lessen all that hurt, pain and suffering."

Zoe walked around a bit and stretched her arm but winced as soon as she did it. She looked back at Marik, completely changing from her cold and dark persona earlier and spoke, her words laced with a thick emotion, "You're wrong. It won't help anything, it'll just make you suffer and hurt more. I know that because I knew a person who thought the same way you did." She paused and took a deep breath. "He was wrong and he suffered more than he had ever before. We might be sent to this world to do something but taking anybody's life in our hands to decide their destiny isn't right. Everyone writes their own destiny; you can't take that right away from them."

The brunette walked over to the black haired, masked man and stood in front of him, "Nothing is written, you have to write it. You have to shape your own story and it's that story that makes you who you are. You're going in the wrong direction. Leave this and you can be happy again, you won't have to be lonely."

She turned her back towards him and spoke, "But of course, it is up to you whether you want to listen to me or not. And looking at how stubborn you are, I doubt you will. You're flying to your own doom, Marik-kun."
    Mr. Anderson
    Mr. Anderson

Monarch of Destruction

Monarch of Destruction

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Mr. Anderson 30th October 2014, 2:55 pm

Marik took a heavy breathing, trying to contain his laugh, he then gave a step closer to the girl moving strangely, with a lot of weird moves. "Nobody told me... Or maybe someone did, I am still not sure what it is, but I like it..." Marik took his knife, he then made a circle on his T-Shirt cutting it and cutting himself a bit, a part of the T-Shirt fell, but there was something above the skin, a red circle, a red mark "This is what told me that I am a beast, and you are still a human... That I am stronger" Marik started to laugh ver loud, the seal burned his skin burning the blood.

The masked man laughed and laughed, he then stopped and stared at the girl with big red eyes "Destiny... Everything is written, Zoe, if you decide to change a decision, its because it was written already, any tough you will have, it was written already, there is no exception" Marik placed his knife in his pocket, he then kept walking against the woman, and when he passed her, being behind her he whispered "I never said I was not happy, I never stopped being Happy... And this is not because of Hanna, she is not even my real sister, I don't even remember how she looked like" the masked man gave another step without a lough "I have some things to do, so please let me alone, or help me, you have only those two options" Marik walked away, waiting to see the girl's reaction.

Zoe Schiffer
    Zoe Schiffer

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Zoe Schiffer 31st October 2014, 11:48 am

There was a limit to everything and Zoe's limit was at its peak. How long would she try to get through to him? The man wasn't even listening to her. It could be seen that he was too far gone to come back but Zoe wouldn't give up yet; she could still try, she didn't want him to succumb to the darkness. However, Zoe was at a loss for what to do, she tried reasoning, provoking and even sacrificing herself but nothing worked.

At the revelation of the mark that was placed on Marik, Zoe's face scrunched into one of confusion. What was that mark? Why did he have it? What did it represent? All these questions invaded her mind. Looking at that mark, Zoe felt this strange feeling, one with darkness filled into it. Maybe, he was too far gone.

Zoe listened to Marik go on about how destiny was already written which he had said so before but like him, Zoe wasn't one to listen. If he didn't listen to her then she wouldn't to him. However, something caught her attention; he spoke about his sister, he didn't remember nor care about her and even mentioned she wasn't his sister. Zoe's eyes widened at that, how could he say something like that? Her memory traveled to the time when she witnessed his sister's death, he looked so broken inside so why was he behaving like this now? It didn't make any sense.

But hearing him speak like that riled the brunette up and without thinking, she ran towards him and turned him around by keeping her hand on his shoulder and slapped him across the face, wanting to make his mask fall down to reveal his face. "How can you say that?" she spat at his face. "Did Hanna mean nothing to you that you're acting like this. And I have had just about enough of you. I cannot believe you, I have tried everything to help you, to assure you that everything will be okay but you just keep on blabbering about this destiny thing of yours. Open your eyes! What you're doing is wrong but you won't listen to me will you? You're too far gone." Zoe paused and looked at him sternly, "And concerning your question, I'm doing neither. I will do whatever it takes but I won't let you go towards this path. I'll stop you, I promise that."
    Mr. Anderson
    Mr. Anderson

Monarch of Destruction

Monarch of Destruction

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Mr. Anderson 1st November 2014, 2:36 pm

Marik kept walking, hearing everything the girl had to say, but then, when she told him that she was going to stop him, many feeling appeared on Marik's chest, his emotions exploded, he changed with that phrase.
    The masked man turned around staring at the girl and smiling, even if the mask was there, he knew that Zoe saw him excited. Marik stared at Zoe thinking, "Interesting girl... Very interesting..." Marik laughed in silence, he laughed once again but this time much louder and with an evil laugh full of madness "So you are going to stop me... I will wait for you then, here, ready to fight you and see if you are strong enough to stop me" Marik kept laughing and with one step, his body disappeared, by destroying the space around him, and the space behind him, with one step, he was invisible for Zoe "I will wait for you... Zoe..."

OCC: Sorry for the short post

Zoe Schiffer
    Zoe Schiffer

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Zoe Schiffer 2nd November 2014, 6:06 am

Zoe slid down on the ground as her body filled up with a feeling of heaviness. The rain splattered down upon her and she looked up towards the sky, a hard feeling in her eyes. Marik had left. She witnessed the madness that was bestowed upon him and her jaw hardened. How could he do this? Destroy humanity like this? It wasn't fair at all and it didn't make sense. Shaking off the cold feeling that was oppressing her, Zoe got up and went towards the same building she had stood underneath before as she waited for the rain to let up. Her mind traveled and replayed the entire scene as her mind tried to process everything again. One thing Zoe was sure of, she would become strong; she would be strong enough to make him see the light again and help him escape the darkness; she would be strong enough to stop him.

"Marik-kun, don't worry. You'll be back to your old self soon enough, I'll stop you. I promise."

Current date/time is 13th May 2024, 1:09 pm