Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

A Wizard's Grace {Zoe Schiffer}

Zoe Schiffer
    Zoe Schiffer

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Rising Star- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Feeling Empty
    Position : None
    Guild : ♕ n/a.
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 1150

Character Sheet
    First Skill: ➹ wind magic.
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

A Wizard's Grace {Zoe Schiffer} - Page 2 Empty Re: A Wizard's Grace {Zoe Schiffer}

Post by Zoe Schiffer 6th November 2014, 11:53 am

Zoe made her way towards the village’s main area. Lights lit up the houses and shops of the village, there was still time before they all went to sleep. Surprisingly, she found the village chief on the same spot where she had first met him.

“Oh, there you are. I was wondering what happened to you.” The chief said as he stood up, “Speaking of that, what did happen to you? You look like you just went through hell.” Zoe had failed to notice her appearance before and therefore, looked at a nearby shop’s mirror.

Covering her body were bruises all over, some small whereas some big and black, her jaw was red in colour and her arm had a little bit of the skin peeled off, not to mention, her clothes were also torn from some places. She was aware of the throbbing pain within her body but she had no idea, she looked like a mess. “I feel like hell too.” She said to the chief, “Anyway, I took care of your little problem. Your crops are back to normal.”

“Thank you so much, we are all very thankful towards you.”
    The chief replied, gratitude evident in his voice, “You should stay and get yourself healed up. You can leave in the morning if you like.”

“Yes, I’d appreciate that.” Zoe replied as a woman came over to her to accompany her to the clinic so that she could get healed. “While you’re at that, give the girl some food. Especially our corns or perhaps some tomatoes, they’re famous in Fiore.” As soon as the chief said that, Zoe’s eyes widened and a look of shock took over her features.

“No, no, no, no, no. Anything but corn or tomatoes! I will never eat them! I hate their very existence! I don’t hate tomatoes that much but corns are a big no! No, no, no, no, no.” Zoe started saying repeatedly while the woman next to her looked in confusion and took her to the clinic.

“Guess she does need medical help.”
    The chief muttered to himself as he sat down and went back to chatting and drinking with his fellow friends.

:: FINISH ::

Current date/time is 13th May 2024, 7:27 am