Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

The Kaiser Manor

Leon Grace
    Leon Grace

Player 
    Lineage : Aspect Of Terra
    Position : None
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : N/A
    Experience : 0

Character Sheet
    First Skill: N/A
    Second Skill: N/A
    Third Skill:

The Kaiser Manor - Page 3 Empty Re: The Kaiser Manor

Post by Leon Grace 29th March 2015, 10:43 pm

With the day passing to the evening, the sound of a motorcycle filled the air, and the words of Sebastian and Tonaka yelling at Alex and his sister to grab the first aid. But to avail Moartea had told them he was treated, and was fine, as he wandered into the Manor, his head killing him. As he had a bandage upon his head, and wrapped around his forehead. Sebastian spoke, ~M'lord, you must take care, you could have very well injured more than that.~ He spoke, as Tonaka agreed, "I agree, you need to be more careful, please Lady Layhava is waiting for you." He said as Moartea nodded and walked upstairs Alex and his sister helping him, as he got to the main chambers, he opened the door to see Layhava there in bed, and he spoke. "I'm... home." He spoke, holding his head, as he was feeling light headed, from the travelling, he stumbled to the bed and sat down, waiting for Layhava to speak to him.
    Layhava
    Layhava

1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Other Half
    Guild : Lamia Scale

Post by Layhava 29th March 2015, 11:33 pm

Little Layhava had snuck out into the garden house before Moartea came back. She was truly upset and wanted to get away from it all, even if it was just a few yards away.

She heard his motorcycle as she then went further into the garden and found the red and blue roses and smiled as she watered them and sat at the back window and fell asleep.

In the early morning, Sebastian had found her and brought her to her room and laid her in bed by Moartea and smiled as the two were together, sleeping, but together. When he left; Sebastian looked back to see that the two were holding hands as they slept.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Fun and games will never be until i am totally me! :D
    Layhava li Cantarella. The girl of flame and song

The Kaiser Manor - Page 3 SLFQTtF

Spoiler:
    Layhava's singing

Spoiler:
    Layhava in battle

Spoiler:
    Layhava's lullaby
    Leon Grace
    Leon Grace

Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Leon Grace 13th April 2015, 8:49 pm

While the night was long, and the day coming up, Moartea could hear someone entering, and knew it had to be Tanaka or Sebastian. Either way, when he heard them leave Moarte opened his eyes and found Layhava next to him holding his hand. Moartea let a tear fall as he pulled his hands from hers and walked to the bathroom, and closed the door. He looked at himself in the mirror and removed the bandages, as he saw his wound was still healing, and he cried, as he smashed the mirror. *I'm hideous now... Layhava won't look upon my face now.* He thought to himself and placed a new set of bandages and halfly threw the ones he had on into the trash letting them show slightly. As now he stormed out of the bedroom before Layhava could see him, or the others could react to the sound of shattering glass. Moartea then rushed to the greenhouse to escape them all, as he heard Sebastian Tanaka and the others calling out to him, he cared less now, that his face was given such a ugly wound. He just didn't want to see Layhava's face when she saw his mark, or his pain he had when it began to irritate.
    Layhava
    Layhava

Post by Layhava 13th April 2015, 8:59 pm

Layhava heard a crashing sound and opened her eyes only to see a figure exit the room.
    "Moartea?...." She asked then got up and followed the small trail of blood to the green house.

Layhava felt a chill throughout the greenhouse as it felt like a horror house than a sanctuary of beautiful plants and herbs. But she went in and followed the blood to a dark corner of the room.

There she saw the figure and hesitantly reached out to it, only to be knocked back and hit a potted-plant, shattering it.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Spoiler:
    Layhava's singing

Spoiler:
    Layhava in battle

Spoiler:
    Layhava's lullaby
    Leon Grace
    Leon Grace

Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Leon Grace 13th April 2015, 11:38 pm

With the sound of a person behind him, Moartea jumped at the feeling of a hand on him and heard a pit shatter as he turned around. He saw Layhava, and backed away hiding his face, "No, please don't look." He said as he went into the darkness of the greenhouse and turned away from her, "Please, I don't want you to see me, please I... " He said as his face began to hurt and blood dripped from it more, as the bandages were not holding. He just cried as his tears mixed with his blood and hit the floor, "I'm sorry, you can't see it, I... can't be seen like this." He said as he covered his face and then ripped the medical tape off and rushed to the door past Layhava only to trip and smack his face on the concrete and split his wound open more.

The sounds of his screams made the Greenhouse doors fly open and Sebastian with Tanaka, Alex and his sister came in. Alex and his sister helped Layhava up and Sebastian with Tanaka treated Moartea. ~"Layhava thank goodness you're okay, master Kaiser wished for you to not see his face."~ Alex said as the treatment underwent, salve and bandages applied as finally 5 minutes past and Moartea had new ones there. With some stitches Tanaka applied. ~Lady Layhava, you should return to the manor, we can further discuss this there.~ Tanaka said as Sebastian placed Moartea over his shoulder and began walking to the door, as Alex pulled on Layhava, asking her to come with them.
    Layhava
    Layhava

Post by Layhava 16th April 2015, 9:00 pm

Layhava refused to get up and glared at Moartea.
    "We all have horrable things we must not show to others but....if you aren't truly honest with me and show your scar proudly to me then....I wont show you mine..." She said and glared at him.

"You hide like a coward yet you are treated like noble. If you want to be that way then dont bother explaining anything to me! I'll be in the library..." She said as got up and angerly walked off

Spoiler:
    Layhava's singing

Spoiler:
    Layhava in battle

Spoiler:
    Layhava's lullaby
    Leon Grace
    Leon Grace

Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Leon Grace 21st April 2015, 5:25 pm

Moartea wasn't able to hear Layhava as he was unconscious, as Sebastian took him back to the master chambers. Several hours passed and Moartea woke up to his head hurting, as he grabbed his head. Feeling a slight pain on it he jerked his hand away and got out of the bed, walking to the washroom and looking in the mirror that was recently fixe. "Wh... where am I?" He asked as he rubbed his head, and removed the bandages to his head, and saw the wound on his head. He washed his face and saw the stitches were nearly healed and he looked out the window, "How did I end up in the master ro... Sebastian." He said then walked back out of the room and into his room, "Why can't I remember anything now?" "Why was I in bed, how did this scar appear and why do I have a feeling of dread?" He asked himself as he walked out of the room and entered the hallway and down it to the library as he entered it, and called out as he heard something. "Alexander, Sebastian, Mina, Tonaka are any of you in here?" He asked as he couldn't remember why he had this sense of worry and sorrow in his chest, he walked in and looked around.

"Who's in here?" He asked as he heard footsteps behind him and turned to see Mina, Alexanders sister behind him. "Mina, what are you doing following me?" He asked as she backed away slightly, having a slight blush on her face, -Master, Lady Layhava is waiting for you in the other section of the Library.- She told him and he gave her a weird look, "Who?" He asked as he crossed his arms. "Who is this Layhava, all I can recall is waking up in bed and nothing more than that." He said as Mina eyes went wide and she backed away now, and then ran out the room, yelling for Sebastian, as she called out for the doctor. And lihe that Moartea was in the Library alone, for all he knew, as he sat down and looked at the ceiling. "Layhava... why... why does that name bring me this feeling of happiness, and... AAHH!!!" He cried out as he fell to the ground, holding his head, as there was a massive amount of pain going on in it. "Lay... hava, please... I need to remember!" "I... am sorry." He said going back into a unconscious state and laid there, till someone found him.
    Layhava
    Layhava

Post by Layhava 21st April 2015, 7:14 pm

Layhava heard a scream and marked her page and put her book down on the table and got up, walking to the sound of the scream and saw Moartea on the floor and sighed then went and walked away. When she walked out, she bumped into Alexander and sighed.
    She didn't let Alexander leave, but just put her head onto his chest and sighed.
    "He's gone for days and I find him in the garden....then he acts like a child and now he's passed out like he's drunk....I dont want to see him...like this...If he's going to be this way then... don't bother trying to find me when I leave this place..." She said sorrowfully and ran off, dropping her book The Nightmare before Christmas.

Spoiler:
    Layhava's singing

Spoiler:
    Layhava in battle

Spoiler:
    Layhava's lullaby
    Leon Grace
    Leon Grace

Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Leon Grace 21st April 2015, 8:53 pm

Alex nodded then spoke, "~My sister told me he can't remember you, I'm not going to draw a conclusion, but he seems to have from what Mina said, suffering amnesia.~" He said as Sebastian walked out from behind a bookshelf and past them both ignoring them and grabbing Moartea by the arm and then placed him on the table, as he sighed. ~It seemed M'lord suffered a fatal blow to the head, at least thats what I have concluded as well from listening to your sister Alexander.~ Sebastian said as a groan was heard from Moartea as he got up and slowly looked around and saw a woman. Well a young lady with them, and he rubbed his eyes, "Y... you... are... Layhava?" He asked as he sat straight up, and Sebastian aided him by keeping him from falling over, "What happened?" "I don't remember anything from before, all I remember is waking up in bed." He said as he recalled her name, but couldn't recall her exactly.
    Layhava
    Layhava

Post by Layhava 21st April 2015, 9:48 pm

Layhava sighed and looked away. "No one told me about your condition so i thought it was something....stupid..." She paused and picked up the book she was reading and gave it to Moartea.
    "That's my favorite book out of this whole library. I have read this one more times than anyone can count. Read it. Then come find me in my favorite spot. If you don't remember where that is...ask Sebastian." She smiled and went down the hall to her bedroom to change out of her pj's and wear something more casual.

Spoiler:
    Layhava's singing

Spoiler:
    Layhava in battle

Spoiler:
    Layhava's lullaby
    Leon Grace
    Leon Grace

Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Leon Grace 21st April 2015, 11:40 pm

Moartea looked at the others and placed the book down, as he saw Sebastian looking at him, ~Best do as she asks M'lord.~ He said then walked away as Mina peeked her head outside of the doorway and stared at her master, while Tonaka tapped her shoulder. She turned and he took her with him, to the kitchen, as Alexander did the same thing, all of them leaving Moartea as he sighed. "I barely know the girl... or at least from the looks of it I should know her." He said as he sat down and opened the book reading it, as best he could, he took his time to read it, and about an hour later he closed it and stood up. As he walks to the door and opens it to see Sebastian there, and tells Moartea Layhava's spot, with the info now in his mind, he treks off to find her. Hoping to understand the situation better, as he leaves the manor, he hits the fields and walks to the area and finds the spot. "Layhava?" He calls out, as he sits down and waits for her to respond.
    Layhava
    Layhava

Post by Layhava 22nd April 2015, 9:31 pm

Layhava walked out of the greenhouse and smiled, somewhat, as she looked at Moartea and made her way to him.
    "So did you like the book?" She asked as she sat down next to him. Her dark skirt and short sleeved shirt rustled as she sat down.

Spoiler:
    Layhava's singing

Spoiler:
    Layhava in battle

Spoiler:
    Layhava's lullaby
    Leon Grace
    Leon Grace

Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Leon Grace 9th May 2015, 11:22 am

Moartea sighed, "It's been years since I read that book, so it was refreshing to read it again... tell me, who are you by chance?" He asked as he looked at her and gave her his curious look, he leaned in for some reason and got closer. "You... when I see you, I seem to fell at ease and better, yet I don't know why, or how I got this wound on my face." He says as he looks up and leans back touching the grass with his back, "Did I get into an accident... or was this some self inflicted event?" He asked as he held up his hand and looked at the silver armbands he had and the dragon eye necklace came to show. As it slid out of the shirt and onto the ground, three new items he had, and most of the things he did own were new to him. "Tonaka told me that I am suffering from a condition called Chronic Amnesia, he said I had it when I was younger and my father also suffered from it." Moartea said with a sigh and rolled onto his side, "So if I don't remember anything about you or events we shared... please forgive me." He said with a half hearted smile as he leaned on his left arm and then looked at her pink hair, and his hand played with the endings. "Hmmm... pink firey hair... fire mage?" He asked in a curious tone of voice.
    Layhava
    Layhava

Post by Layhava 12th May 2015, 10:08 pm

Layhava giggled. "yes i'm a fire mage. I don't know much though" She said as she summoned a ball of fire from her hand. "I take a great toll when I use my powers though....It uses not only the heat 'round me but the heat from my body as well so I can get violently cold really fast and someday....die from it..." She said as a small tear went down her face.

Spoiler:
    Layhava's singing

Spoiler:
    Layhava in battle

Spoiler:
    Layhava's lullaby
    Nastua
    Nastua

Player