Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Job: I Want Cookies! (Completed)

Kodai Venator
    Kodai Venator

Quality Badge Level 1- Player 
    Lineage : Calorie Shave
    Position : None
    Guild : Rune Knights
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 150

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Ancient Huntsman Magic
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Job: I Want Cookies! (Completed) Empty Job: I Want Cookies! (Completed)

Post by Kodai Venator 12th October 2014, 4:20 pm

Kodai was making his weekly trek through the Spooky Forest. He liked it there, so... quiet. So different from the guildhall. His bow was slung over his shoulder and his knives were at his hips, so he wouldn't have to use precious magic to deal with pesky Vulcans. After a long while, he happened across a young boy. Upon noticing him, the child immediately ran up to the mage and screamed "GIVE ME COOKIES!" at the top of his lungs. Kodai instantly knew that he was in trouble. The kid's scream would have awoken every monster in a ten mile radius. Luckily, Kodai had just the thing to calm the unruly boy down. He knelt upon the ground and reached into a knapsack he had slung on his shoulder. This is where he had been keeping his lunch, and he packed a couple of chocolate-chip cookies. He dug one of these out and gave it to the boy. The child immediately quieted and ate the cookie happily. Whilst he was busy with that, Kodai stood up and unslung his bow. "Kid, I'll give you more cookies if you follow me and stay quiet." he murmured to the kid. The kid looked up, saw the huge longbow in Kodai's hands, along with the arrow, almost as long as he was tall, tipped with a sharp iron point that gleamed in the weak light in Kodai's right hand, and nodded solemnly.

Last edited by Kodai Venator on 13th October 2014, 9:40 am; edited 1 time in total
    Kodai Venator
    Kodai Venator

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Job: I Want Cookies! (Completed) Empty Re: Job: I Want Cookies! (Completed)

Post by Kodai Venator 12th October 2014, 4:26 pm

As Kodai looked around, he heard rustling in the underbrush nearby. In a flash, the arrow was at full draw and pointed at the source of the noise. The rustling sounded again, and Kodai reflexively let loose the arrow. A very shell-shocked rabbit sprang from the bush moments later, a furrow plowed through it's backfur by the arrow. Kodai sighed in relief as he dug the arrow from the bush. Why waste a perfectly good arrow? As he straightened up from the bush, he heard growling from behind him. As he whirled around to face the source, the beast leapt from the underbrush straight at Kodai before he could react. He cursed to himself as he fell to the ground, wrestling with the creature. He struck his head on a small rock, and sudden flashes of light, combined with the dimness of the forest itself, prevented him from seeing what was attacking him. He faintly heard the little boy screaming from somewhere nearby.
    NPC
    NPC

Mentor : Admin

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by NPC 12th October 2014, 4:26 pm

The member 'Kodai Venator' has done the following action : Dice Rolls

'Monster Dice' :
     Job: I Want Cookies! (Completed) WeakMonster
    Kodai Venator
    Kodai Venator

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Kodai Venator 12th October 2014, 4:34 pm

When the bursts of light faded, he was able to see that the beast he was grappling with was a small Vulcan. He grimaced as a long string of drool fell from the creature's grinning mouth, landing on Kodai's cheek. "Ok, for that, you're definitely dead." He growled as he threw the monster off of him. The thing was heavy, but Kodai's arms were strong, conditioned from years of pulling his massive bow back. The Vulcan flew a few yards, then landed with a heavy crouch, giving Kodai time to combat roll in front of the boy and nock an arrow. The Vulcan struggled to it's feet and leapt at the Huntsman once more. The arrow took it through the throat in mid-jump. As the dead body fell at Kodai, he raised his leg and thrust it away from him so it landed almost on top of the spot he threw it to the first time. With the beast dead, Kodai drew a soft cloth from his pocket and cleaned his face of the spit and blood. As he stowed the rag away, another monster stalked out of the bushes.
    NPC
    NPC

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by NPC 12th October 2014, 4:34 pm

'Monster Dice' :
     Job: I Want Cookies! (Completed) NormalMonster
    Kodai Venator
    Kodai Venator

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Kodai Venator 12th October 2014, 4:47 pm

Seeing that the newcomer was human, he lowered his bow. The bandit grinned and drew his dagger. "Give me your money, hunter, or this blade will be wet with your blood." He growled. Kodai dropped his bow, raised his left hand into the air while digging in his bag with the other. He knew he had to play along, so he said "I don't want any trouble..." Inside his bag, Kodai snapped his fingers. In a flash of light, one of his sheathed knives disappeared from his waist and reappeared in his hand. The bandit saw the flash, and was instantly suspicious. Leaning in close, he peered at the spot where the knife once was. "What was that?" When the bandit dropped his guard to inspect the flash, Kodai whipped his knife out of his bag and threw it at the man. It was a beautiful, perfectly executed throw, and the heavy wooden hilt of the knife thunked solidly against the bandit's forehead, knocking him clean out. Kodai walked over and dug his foot under his knife and kicked it straight up into his hand. He then returned it to the sheath. He dug a rope that he used for snares out of his bag and tied up the bandit, then stooped over for his bow. While he was bent, the next assailant leapt into the clearing.
    NPC
    NPC

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by NPC 12th October 2014, 4:47 pm

'Monster Dice' :
    Kodai Venator
    Kodai Venator

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Kodai Venator 12th October 2014, 5:07 pm

"Another Vulcan..." Kodai sighs as he straightens up to look at the grinning monster. Kodai's hand reached for another arrow as the beast lunged forward, swiping it's hand at the mage. In a neat maneuver, Kodai combat rolled under the sweeping arm and came up behind the slavering animal. In an instant, Kodai's arrow was buried in the Vulcan's nape. The beast died instantly, and nearly fell on the boy. As it was, a small amount of blood landed on his face. He began screaming, from horror, shock or disgust, no one knew. Perhaps all three at once. Kodai withdrew his cloth again, and gently wiped the blood off the boy's face. He then lifted the kid and placed him in a tree so he wouldn't get hurt. As he was doing so, another monster entered the area.
    NPC
    NPC

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by NPC 12th October 2014, 5:07 pm

'Monster Dice' :
    Kodai Venator
    Kodai Venator

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Kodai Venator 12th October 2014, 5:16 pm

"I'm getting very tired of these damn Vulcans..." Kodai muttered as the creature howled to it's brethren in the forest. Kodai decided to leave it be for the moment, as it was only poking around the fresh corpses of it's fallen kind. The Ancient Huntsman mage sat down at the base of the tree in which the quietly sobbing child took refuge. His careful eyes missed nothing, and his bow rested in his lap with an arrow nocked, but not drawn. As he caught his breath, he heard another monster rustling in the brush behind the still-living Vulcan. "Probably another Vulcan..." Kodai sighed. He checked his quiver and saw that he was running low on arrows. He snapped his fingers and his bow and quiver disappeared. As an effect of his magic, the arrows buried in the bodies of the dead Vulcans also disappeared. With another snap of his fingers, the bow and quiver reappeared, with the once spent arrows now back in the quiver.
    NPC
    NPC

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by NPC 12th October 2014, 5:16 pm

'Monster Dice' :
     Job: I Want Cookies! (Completed) StrongMonster
    Kodai Venator
    Kodai Venator

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Kodai Venator 13th October 2014, 7:28 am

"Ah, finally. Something not a Vulcan..." Kodai says as the lion leaps into the clearing. Kodai knew that a lion was far more dangerous than Vulcans or bandits. Not something he could fight with a bow. As he stood up, he fired his nocked arrow at the Vulcan, nailing it in the eye without hardly aiming, or even looking. He then exchanged his bow for his spear and readied himself to take on the lion. The beast noticed him, and clearly went through the thought process of 'He must be food.' before the lion lunged at the huntsman. Kodai planted the end of his spear against the ground, and before the lion could stop himself, he leapt right onto the spear, the point going right through his heart.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Job: I Want Cookies! (Completed) Uisdvb10
    Kodai Venator
    Kodai Venator

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Kodai Venator 13th October 2014, 8:50 am

As the body of the lion fell off the spear, Kodai straightened up and once again drew out his soft cloth and cleaned all the blood off of his hands and face. He looked into the tree to make sure that the Kid was still there, and froze when he did not see the boy. He summoned his bow and nocked an arrow, looking frantically around for the boy. He saw a flash of blue disappearing into the twilight. Remembering that the boy had blue hair, he ran after the fleeting sight of color. His anger and slight bit of fear lent him speed, and he quickly caught up to the monster that was dragging the poor child away. He drew back the arrow back as he ran after the beast. He fired the arrow at the beast, careful not to hit the child.
    NPC
    NPC

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by NPC 13th October 2014, 8:50 am

'Monster Dice' :
    Kodai Venator
    Kodai Venator

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Kodai Venator 13th October 2014, 9:08 am

As the dead Vulcan fell to the ground, Kodai rolled forward and caught the boy as he fell from the beast's hands. "Let's get out of here..." he said. As soon as he said that, they were suddenly surrounded by three monsters. Kodai leapt into a tree and secured the boy to a branch. He then jumped down and readied his knives. The first monster lunged at him, but he ducked and rolled under it. The beast, suddenly attacking nothing, lost it's balance and fell on it's face. As he came up, the second swiped at his head. Kodai threw up his arms and blocked the attack. He then wrapped his arms around the monster's limb and threw it away from him. As soon as that was done, the third monster attacked. Kodai blocked it's claws with his knives, then neatly tripped the beast and landed it flat on it's back. As the three monsters climbed to their feet, Kodai backflipped away and flipped his knives to a reverse grip.
    NPC
    NPC

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by NPC 13th October 2014, 9:08 am

'Monster Dice' :
     Job: I Want Cookies! (Completed) NormalMonster  Job: I Want Cookies! (Completed) NormalMonster  Job: I Want Cookies! (Completed) NormalMonster
    Kodai Venator
    Kodai Venator

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Kodai Venator 13th October 2014, 9:16 am

As the three bandits groaned and held their bruised body parts, Kodai sighed. "More bandits... You're not fooling me this time. I know what you are. And I won't show mercy to you three, like I did to the other." The bandit's faces clouded with fear as they saw Kodai's leather clothes, his knives, the Eclipse Soul crest in gold on the left side of his chest, the heads of dragons on the backs of his hands, and his golden hair. "I-it's the Huntsman..." they whimpered in fear. "So, you've heard of me. Good. So you know that you will not leave this area alive." Kodai said in a low voice. The three bandits immediately tried to run. Kodai's knives took the outer two in the back of the neck, and his spear flew across the space and buried itself in the middle one's back a moment later. "Now that that's over with, we can leave." the mage said as he recovered his weapons. But as he turned around, he was confronted by a...
    Kodai Venator
    Kodai Venator

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Kodai Venator 13th October 2014, 9:39 am

Wild turkey. "What? A turkey?" He said as the turkey gobbled at Kodai, then ran at the Huntsman, threatening him with it's sharp beak. Kodai simply jumped over the enraged fowl, while it ran below him. Kodai spun on his heel as soon as he landed, nocked an arrow, and shot it straight into the creature's head before it could even turn around. Kodai walked over and recovered his arrow, then pulled out his knife and decapitated the dead turkey. "That turkey'll make good eating later."He then put the feathered carcass into his requip and walked over to the boy, lifting him out of the tree. He placed the child on his shoulders and hightailed it out of the forest, leaving the corpses of many enemies behind him.

Current date/time is 29th April 2024, 4:57 am