Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Job: I Want Cookies! (Malm and Sakura)

timmir1
    timmir1

Quality Badge Level 1- Novice [250]- Player 
    Lineage : Marksman's Aim
    Position : None
    Guild : Fairy Tail (Dragon Fang)
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 275

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Plant Magic
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Job: I Want Cookies! (Malm and Sakura) Empty Job: I Want Cookies! (Malm and Sakura)

Post by timmir1 7th October 2014, 2:26 pm

Job Description:

It's been about two weeks now since Malm has lost the use of his left arm, and there still didn't seem to be any sign of it going back to normal. He was honestly surprise by how much he's been able to adapt in such a short period of time. He had too though. He wouldn't be able to live his life if he didn't. And while he might not in the best of shapes, he still managed to do alright by himself.

That still not to say he has informed any of his guildmates about his recent injury. In fact, he's been doing his best to keep his time at the guildhall short so that no one would grow wary of what happened to him. This goes especially for the team he had just joined. He didn't want them to see him as a burden losing the use of his arm shortly after joining them, but he also knew it was only a matter of time before they found out. This went double for his partner on this job, Sakura.

With his already meager funds quickly disappearing, Malm knew he needed to do a job soon if he wanted to afford the basic standards of living. Yet with his injury, he wasn't really sure how well he would be able to do on a solo job. Especially one involving a lost child in the Spooky Forest. That's why he asked Sakura for her assistance. He knew that she would be willing to help him after the past couple of jobs they did before. Though he also knew there was a good chance she might notice his paralyzed arm while they were on this job.

So that's where they were now. They were heading towards the mother's house to get some information on where exactly her child could be. "I really hope that boy is okay." Malm voiced as they walked. He knew better then just about anyone how dangerous that forest can be.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Amara Adrestia
    Amara Adrestia

Player 
    Lineage : Soldier of Chaos
    Experience : 400

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Requip: The Huntress
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Job: I Want Cookies! (Malm and Sakura) Empty Re: Job: I Want Cookies! (Malm and Sakura)

Post by Amara Adrestia 17th October 2014, 11:09 pm

A slight breeze ruffled the trees that bordered the street, scattering amber leaves across the cobbles below. A single leaf swirled down from one of the towering branches above and attached its self to Sakuras long white hair, she had been scurrying down the street when the beauty of the leaves caused her to pause for a moment. Recently she had been so busy with too many things and had barely even any time to sign up for this job! However she knew that by signing up to a job with Malm, a friend she hadnt done anything with for a long time now (her own fault), she would hopefully feel more relaxed.
    She pulled the leaf from her hair and clutched it in her hand before skipping off once again towards the clients house, there appeared to be another person walking towards the house. It was Malm! Sakura ran up to him, lifting up the hem of her dress so she wouldn't trip.
    Sh came to a halt just behind Malm, staying silent she walked at the same pace as him just about a meter behind him.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Job: I Want Cookies! (Malm and Sakura) QiRNXYQ
    Job: I Want Cookies! (Malm and Sakura) CGma7yz
    Amara's Themes:
    timmir1
    timmir1

Quality Badge Level 1- Novice [250]- Player 
    Lineage : Marksman's Aim
    Guild : Fairy Tail (Dragon Fang)
    Experience : 275

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Plant Magic
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Job: I Want Cookies! (Malm and Sakura) Empty Re: Job: I Want Cookies! (Malm and Sakura)

Post by timmir1 28th October 2014, 3:02 pm

He looked back at Sakura behind him before raising his right hand to knock on the door. He was hesitant about doing this, but knew he had to go through with this despite his condition. A child's life was at stake.

Knock knock knock.

The sound of someone moving through the house could be heard as Malm guess that the mother was heading towards the door. When she opened the door, she had a look of glee on her face that quickly dropped to one of disappointment as she saw the two wizards. Malm was mentally face palming himself as he guessed the woman probably thought it was her child at the door. Well, they better make this quick so they could find that child as soon as possible.

"Hello. Did you bring any news about my little Jimmy?" The woman asked as her voice slightly trembled. She was definitely shaken up by these recent events.

"No. Sorry." Malm answer honestly as he shook his head, "But we are here to help find your kid, and would like for a moment of your time in hopes you could perhaps give us an idea on where exactly he could of gone?"

The woman nodded her head as she began to retell the events that had happened before her child had ran off. Apparently, after not finishing his dinner the other day, Jimmy was having a temper tantrum about his mother not allowing him to have a cookie. The tantrum got so bad that the mother punished him by grounding him to his room for the rest of the week. Yet when she went to check on the boy an hour later, his room was empty and the window was open with muddy footprints leading towards the Spooky Forest.

"I'm sorry. I'm a terrible mother and I should of been paying more attention to him. Is there anything else you need to know?" The mother asked as she began to get teary eye from retelling her story. Having his question been answered, he turned towards Sakura curious if she had any questions she needed to ask.

((Sorry for the wait.))

Current date/time is 29th April 2024, 4:53 am