Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Meeting of the Tiger Demon and the Fairy Dragon(Ari, Private)

Cirven
    Cirven

Devil's Advocate

Devil's Advocate

Moderator- VIP- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Guild Master- Demon Slayer- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Player 
    Lineage : The Devil Jester
    Position : None
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 833,050

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Devil's Zeal
    Second Skill: Aphyon Jivven
    Third Skill: Vir'ednith

Meeting of the Tiger Demon and the Fairy Dragon(Ari, Private) Empty Meeting of the Tiger Demon and the Fairy Dragon(Ari, Private)

Post by Cirven 22nd September 2014, 2:44 pm

"Ugh.. Gramps! How many more times do I have to fight these monkeys?!" Cirven blurted out angrily towards the dog demon spirit that was near him. "Boy.." The dog grunted back at him. "Do you think just fighting a little will keep you ready for any situation?" The demon waited for Cirven to start to utter a word and cut him off. "Because it won't! You need to be constantly fighting in situations against things that you are not expecting. It is the only way to ready your mind and body for the unexpected. Your magic can only take you so far."

Instead of fighting back Cirven nodded and accepted the dog demon's words. He knew he was right about the training he needed. Cirven would just get lazy at times and want to avoid it. "Sorry old man. I just am always doing the same thing. It gets kind of annoying after awhile." The dog looked at him in silence for a short time and then walked away from the teenager, entering the old house. He turned around to look at Cirven. "Training is over. You may go now. I will have something new thought up for you next time."Cirven started to open his mouth to speak but decided against it. He instead gave a wave to the dog and left the area near the house.

"Finally done with training for the day. This time with some time to spare if I wanted to do some things. Maybe I could go find some fresh fire to eat before going home..?" He spoke out loud to himself as he made his way through the forest area.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Meeting of the Tiger Demon and the Fairy Dragon(Ari, Private) LxcTBIi
    Character Info:
    Krow
    Krow

Quality Badge Level 1- Dragon Slayer- Novice [250]- Player 
    Lineage : Mark of Cain
    Guild : Fairy Tail

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Fire Dragon Slayer Magic
    Second Skill: Shadow Dragon Slayer Magic
    Third Skill:

Meeting of the Tiger Demon and the Fairy Dragon(Ari, Private) Empty Re: Meeting of the Tiger Demon and the Fairy Dragon(Ari, Private)

Post by Krow 22nd September 2014, 4:27 pm

Meanwhile, further within the forest, a male stood in a clearing his gaze darting about in a minor frenzy. "DAMN IT! WHERE IS THE FRIGGIN' CAMP SITE!!!!" The male rared out loudly. He was about as pissed off as one could get. Not only had he let a stupid monkey get the best of him, but he had even let the damned thing trick him into getting motion sickness. This was unforgivable from the males stand point, but there really didn't seem t be all that much he could do about it. That was until he noticed the unmistakable large funnel of smoke being let off by the excessively large fire at his camp site.

The male snickered when his eyes caught site of it, "Found ya. Ya stupid ass monkey!!" He cheered excitedly before taking off in the direction of the smoke. This took only a few minutes, but ultimately ended in disappointment for the Dragon Slayer. Not only was the Troll Kong long gone, but he seemed to have taken the lesser Vulcan from earlier with him. The male grumbling before settling on devouring the camp fire. He hadn't used his own dragon fire to make it, so as far as he was concerned, it was dinner for now. The dragonic youth shoving his head into the blaze would began sucking in and chewing up mouthful upon mouthful of flames before calling it quits for now.

"Nothing beats wild fire." He remarked as he walked over to his stuff and picking through it. "Good its still here. I'd be in deep shit if those stupid monkey's had taken it." He said as he admired the dragon scale armor he had the legendary armor and weapon smith Musica, Greylee make for him a few years back. This armor being one of three things he had to his name to remind him of his foster father.
    Cirven
    Cirven

Devil's Advocate

Devil's Advocate

Moderator- VIP- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Guild Master- Demon Slayer- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Player 

Character Sheet

Meeting of the Tiger Demon and the Fairy Dragon(Ari, Private) Empty Re: Meeting of the Tiger Demon and the Fairy Dragon(Ari, Private)

Post by Cirven 22nd September 2014, 4:46 pm

Cirven yawned as he moved under a low hanging branch. "I wonder why Mom wanted to live so deep in this forest..? Was she trying to keep from something getting to her..?" He mumbled out loud to himself as he was tired of the silence around him. He usually would speak to himself when things were too quiet and he was alone because he hated silence that much.

He stopped suddenly as his nose caught the sent of something. "Fire?" He started to follow the scent through the area of the forest. "Well I am a little hungry so I hope I can get some of the flames." Saliva built up on the sides of his mouth as he thought of the possible taste. He hadn't had many types of flames yet outside of those off some candles that he usually has lit at the Sabertooth guild hall.

He came out of some of the brush to see a camp fire that was set up almost as if it was calling to him to start his feast. He looked around the area before moving any closer to the flames. Not finding anyone, he started to walk closer to the fire.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Character Info:
    Krow
    Krow

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Krow 23rd September 2014, 5:32 pm

Not far from the fire, only a few short feet beyond it in fact, Ari sat stuffing his belongings into his beat up rucksack. He had just finished stuffing the last bit of his armor into the bag when he heard the sound of rustling from within the brush leading into his quite secluded camp site. He could now hear the pounding of feet upon the soft gaia, as dull a sound it was, his ears picked them up as if they were right before him.

He stopped packing his stuff and swung his arms forward. His hands pressing down upon and digging into the soft gaia before whipping backwards sending him off the ground and into a standing position. He began sniffing at the air, his curiosity had gotten the better of him, which it often did. He could already tell it wasn't a Vulcan, no, Vulcan's weren't very good at being stealthy and these foot falls were too light. A Vulcan's foot falls were rather loud and easy to recognize if one had fought them before. The look upon his facial structure becoming one of slight disgust. Whatever it was, it had a gross scent, half of the scent seemed harmless, the other half seemed to stink of evil.

He didn't even bother to see who it might be. He didn't recognize the scent, so he would approach this being as if they were hostile until they could prove otherwise. Ari gathering flames around his fists, the blaze while flickering about wildly seeming to stay focused. He would dash forth and throw himself into the massive camp fire. His body soaring through the blaze effortlessly without any adverse side-effects. Once beyond the flames and with his target in sight, he would let his feet tap upon the ground for the briefest of moments before lunging at the unknown male and throwing a rather powerful flame-enhanced right hook to the other's jaw.
    Cirven
    Cirven

Devil's Advocate

Devil's Advocate

Character Sheet

Post by Cirven 23rd September 2014, 8:07 pm

Cirven was almost in front of the flames and could taste them through their smell. The drool on the sides of his mouth was more noticeable now to the point that it dripped from his chin. He stopped to wipe away the saliva from his face where he suddenly heard foot steps near him. His nose started to pick up another smell near him also.

He jumped back as a boy that looked near his own age jumped through the flames in the camp fire. "Who are-" He stopped speaking as a flaming fist flew at his jaw and caused him to quickly have to weave out of the way. He jumped back and kept his distance from who seemed to be his enemy now. "What the hell is wrong with you?! Its not like I was going to eat all of your fire or something!" He placed his hand on the hilt of his blade. "I'm not really in a mood to be fighting but if you come at me again like that I will change my mind."

Character Info:
    Krow
    Krow

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Krow 24th September 2014, 5:22 am

Ari glared at the male through fire red dragonic optics as the male weaved out of the way of his assault. This would leave him to skid across the ground on the soles of his currently bare feet. "Huh. Ya got some nice reflexes pal." He said cockily as he cracked his knuckles. As each knuckle cracked a light pop would be heard. "What's wrong with me? The hell's wrong you?! Who eats someone else's fire?" He questioned angrily. He wasn't thinking clearly, which wasn't odd given he really never thought much in the first place. Always the impulsive one.

When he heard the other say, "I'm not really in a mood to be fighting but if you come at me again like that I will change my mind." an excited grin would form upon his maw. "Who cares about that. Isn't it natural for the strong to fight?" He inquired as a flames began to spiral around his right arm before being drawn towards his hand where they became somewhat more focused but still they thrashed about in a wild and defiant manner.

The youth's feet digging into the soft gaia beneathe them. His excited grin staying present the whole time. His knees bending for a mere instant before his body was flung towards the male. He hadn't even taken into account the others readiness to draw his blade when this assault was launched. As far as the young Dragon Hunter was concerned the sword wouldn't be a problem. That was something he felt confident he could break with little force. Once more he had thrown a flame-enahnced right hook, but instead of aiming of the others jaw as he had with his previous right hook he feinted the punch and pulled back quickly. Just as he had pulled back he would slam his left foot down upon the ground and swing forward his right leg in a diagonal ascent aimed at the others left frontal lobe.
    Cirven
    Cirven

Devil's Advocate

Devil's Advocate

Character Sheet

Post by Cirven 24th September 2014, 4:06 pm

"I wasn't going to eat it all!" He yelled back then scoffed and shook his head slightly. "I guess fighting is the only thing you will understand though. Show me what you can do." He used his hand to beckon his opponent to come at him again.

Cirven's style of fighting usually had him running in and striking himself but it looked like he would change that tactic this time and allow his enemy to come at him. He imagined the demon dog's words in the back of his head praise him for what he was doing over how he usually was overly aggressive.

Cirven watched as his opponent charged him and started to duck the punch heading towards him with his speed but was surprised to see that the punch was a feint for another attack that was aimed at his head. He just managed to have enough time to put his arm up to block the kick but was still sent flying towards the ground from the force of the blow.

He used the moment that the blow gave to roll on the ground and push himself back up. He grabbed at his neck and cracked it. "So you can hit pretty hard for someone who is short." Cirven then used his propulsion spell to send himself flying towards Kyros at high speeds and swung his sheathed blade at his stomach while using his high speeds to increase the impact.

Character Info:
    Krow
    Krow

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Krow 24th September 2014, 4:35 pm

Ari had grinned excitedly when the kick had at least sent the other to the ground. He had already noticed it, this person's reflexes were either on par with his own or beyond his own. While he'd never admit to such a thing, he could tell it meant this was going to be a whole lot more fun than fighting vulcan's. As he set his foot back down upon the ground he as surprised by the smallest pings of pain in his foot.

He quickly overcame the painful sensation in his foot. His adrenaline was rushing which made ignoring it a lot easier. "Who the hell are you calling short, ya ass?" He snapped angrily, his eyes seeming to narrow and focus in upon the male and his actions. He was caught off guard by the fact the other hadn't unsheathed his blade while attack. This lead to not having enough time to react in full. Ari bringing forth his right hand to catch the sheathed blade, but the speed and force behind the strike had sent him flying backwards.

Ari using this backwards thrust-ed momentum to swing his body so his feet would crash upon the tree behind him. His knees bending with this impact, flames gathering upon his feet he would use said flames to launch himself towards the blade-wielding male. The flames upon his right foot dissipating quickly as his body flipped within the former motions. This lead to his legs now being the highest point of his body. As the flip was finalized he would swing his left leg downwards hoping to slam it down upon the the top of the males cranium as to leave his disoriented and open to further damage.
    Cirven
    Cirven

Devil's Advocate

Devil's Advocate

Character Sheet

Post by Cirven 24th September 2014, 6:24 pm

He was surprised that his attack was mostly blocked by the other man but figured that he didn't use his spell to move fast enough in his attack. Next time he would use the full speed of his spell to test his opponent further. He was pretty impressed that this fire using mage was able to use the momentum of his attack to flip himself feet first onto a tree.

"Looks like your reflexes might be on par with my own. I did say looks like though.." He shot a grin at his opponent and waited for the attack aimed at him. The speed that he came at him was fast but wasn't as fast as the Demon Slayer was used to moving at himself. The foot came down towards him but Cirven managed to dodge out of the way. After dodging he swung his sheathed blade his opponent's side this time.

Character Info:
    Krow
    Krow

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Krow 24th September 2014, 10:05 pm

Ari had been too caught up his next assault to really pay attention to his opponents words. His head turning, gaze shifting and locking upon his adversary as the kick was dodged. While most people would have immediately tried to halt the kick and move to evade, the Dragon Slayer had not done so. He had instead followed through with the kick, but only allowed his left foot to make contact with the now indented gaia. He used the knock-back from his own foots impact t help evade the incoming strike.

Ari's foot pressing into and releasing itself from the soft gaia, his bodies weight shifting backwards allowing him to evade the brunt of the assault. He however hadn't fully evaded it, the tip of the hilt skimming lightly across his side. Not enough to cause damage or throw him off balance, but still enough that he saw the need to distance himself a few feet. "That's not gonna work against me." He declare proudly, still unaware of the fact that the blow had done a bit more than skim. The sleeveless shirt he was wearing splitting along the side.

"You're pretty good at usin' that sword a yours ain't 'cha?" He questioned as he panted lightly. He'd been going at all day, between his week worth of training, dealing with vulcan's, and now this, he was feeling slightly exhausted to say the least. "What's with you? You smell like one evil son of a bitch, but ya sure don't act like one." He said as he gathered flames around his feet. A grin would take form upon his maw as the flames at his feet began to swell and gather pressure at an alarming rate. And then it happened, the gathered pressure erupted allowing him to use these flames to, for lack of better explanation, jet-propel himself with the force of a sixty mile an hour rush.

Ari, now bursting the few mere feet that distanced him from his adversary to get within point blank range. The flames around his feet vanishing leaving only a brief cloud of smoke rolling off them. Flames bursting forth from behind his right right elbow, said arm already being cocked back and ready to go. He would use these flames to greatly enhance the speed of this strike, the flames in an instant spiraling from behind his arm so they became focused upon his fist. He would fling this greatly augmented fire-enhanced fist in a right hook aiming said strike at his enemies chin hoping to leave him disoriented if not out-right incapacitated.

Meeting of the Tiger Demon and the Fairy Dragon(Ari, Private) GbnUMK2

Missions In Progress:
    Total Exp.: 562.5 Exp
    Rank Up Ratio: 562.5/750= 187.5 Exp Needed.
    Cirven
    Cirven

Devil's Advocate

Devil's Advocate

Character Sheet

Post by Cirven 25th September 2014, 5:10 pm

Cirven couldn't control himself and had to smile at the dodge his opponent had accomplished. It was pretty fun to fight someone who was able to get out of situations as well as he could find himself doing usually. At the same time though it could be seen as a frightening thing to face. An opponent you couldn't hit with your best shots would be the same one that could wear you down without doing much but dodging. He didn't think that the guy he was fighting was that smart though because he kept coming back for more.

"This sword is something that I practice with daily so I hope I'm-" Cirven stopped speaking as the other came flying towards him in a similar way that he did earlier. He thought that he had accidentally taught his opponent a technique while they fought. A technique that he would quickly use against the attack himself.

He placed a hand out in front of him facing the ground and stood on the tips of his feet and jetted up into the air leaving a small trail of white flames behind him. He stayed propelled in the sky and sucked in air. "Flame" He spoke out from the sides of his mouth and then released a huge ball of white flames down onto his opponent. "Demon's Rage!"

Character Info:
    Krow
    Krow

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Krow 27th September 2014, 5:43 pm

Ari watched closely as his opponent placed his hand out in front of hims, but aimed it at the ground and raised himself a it upon the tips of his feet only to propel himself up into the air leaving a trail of flames behind him. The Dragon Hunter's body twisted as he soared past where his adversary has just been a mixture of excitement and anger playing upon his mug. As he shifted past this spot the backs of his arms and shoulders would be very temprarily bthed in the white flames. Ari for the first time in his life receiving burn damage. The fire mage howling out as he twisted away. His body managing to put out the blaze shortly after.

He swung around as he heard what he could tell was someone inhaling deeply. His eyes locking upon the mage who now lingered abve him, but off to his side a few feet. He felt an odd chill flowing throughout his entire body when he heard the other speak the word, "Flame" only to release a massive ball of white flames down upon him as he finished with, "Demon's Rage!" Awe-struck scarlet red dragonic optics stared in disbelief as he watched the fireball close in upon him. He knew he needed to run. This attack and these flames, they weren't normal they actually caused him pain. Something he had never before encountered in terms of fire-based magic. Despite this knowledge, at first, his legs wouldn't budge, not until the fireball was a mere eight feet away did they obey the frenzied messages from his brain to move. The dragon mage not having time to run instead jumping off to his left. He only needed to make it six more feet away and he could get to his Dragon Blade.

"Damn it. I don't think I'm gonna make it...", he said as the white flames crashed down upon the soft gaia scourching it before the fireball exploded sending the dragon slayer flying. He was lucky. The blst has sent him flying straight into his own massive camp fire. The fire being around ten feet in height and fifth-teen feet in their radius. He skidded to a stop within the blaze. Ari grinned deviously as he began swinging his arm around in a frenzied manner devouring the flames. "Damn it. This better be enough for it!" He brumbled as he scarfed down the flames at an alarming rate. All in all he had eaten most of the camp fire in his desperation to try and enter dragon force. He could feel his mana coming back to him some as he substantially boosted the temperature of his flames.

He walked past what was left of the fire as e rubbed the back of his right hand across his lower facial structure as if cleansing one's face of food. "I'm all fired up now! Time to go wild!" He exclaimed proudly as he dashed at full speed seeming to favor his right side as he did so. His left side showing signs of having sustained rather heavy burning damage. He would scoop down, his right hand ripping through the ground on his way to grab up his Dragon Blade. The male grinning as he felt his fingers wrap around the massive handle of the blade the large golden chains hanging off of it catching on fire as he did so. Ari now stood defending himself against any further assault while waiting to launch his counter-attack.

Missions In Progress:
    Cirven
    Cirven

Devil's Advocate

Devil's Advocate

Character Sheet

Post by Cirven 1st October 2014, 8:20 pm

He couldn't see if his attack had really hit or missed his target until he landed back on the ground and saw that he had some burn marks. He let out a sigh as he had hoped to not really injure his opponent with the attack at all. He had figured he would have dodged it like the earlier attacks. "You were supposed to dodge that all. I even made sure it wasn't traveling as fast as it could have."

He figured he was being ignored as the man took to the flames in the nearby campfire and started to eat them. He didn't think that the fight they were having was serious enough for him to have to power up the same way as his opponent. He didn't want to hurt him really or incapacitate him anyways. This was a fight started because the his now enemy wanted to attack him instead of talking about what was going on.

"So you are trying to get stronger to beat me? Do you fear for your life or something? If you do I wasn't trying to cause that type of feeling at all. You probably have noticed I haven't even taken my blade out from the sheath to hit you." He was hoping the other man would start listening now that he had stopped charging at him. "Hopefully that shows you that I'm not trying to really hurt you but just to calm you down. All I wanted was some fire to taste. I would have made sure to get you more if I ate too much too."

Character Info:
    Krow
    Krow

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Krow 5th October 2014, 12:43 am

"Shut up. They aren't supposed to able to burn me. The hell is up with those flames?" He snapped back still shielding himself with his over-sized sword. He'd swallowed the flames hoping to somehow surpass those flames. Flames that could actually harm him, it was a frightening prospect for him. He'd never faced such a thing so it to a slight degree had him on edge.

"No. I was hungry stupid. I've had Vulcan's stealing my friggin' food all day. And as much as it pisses me off to say it, I don't think you're someone I can beat yet." He admitted with clea annoyance as he swung the massive sword around behind him and buried the tip of the blade into the soft gaia. He sighed some as he dropped backwards onto his ass. "You can have the rest of it, but ya gotta tell me your name first." He said grinning deviously, he knew he'd fight this person again, he just didn't know when.

Missions In Progress:
    Cirven
    Cirven

Devil's Advocate

Devil's Advocate

Character Sheet

Post by Cirven 5th October 2014, 10:37 am

"Finally listening to me instead of attacking, huh?" Cirven grinned back at the other man. He had a feeling that if he said anything too much like he usually did that it would end up with him being attacked again. "The name is Cirven Mizune. Who are you?" He moved closer to the fire as he spoke, He pulled his sheathed blade from the wrapping around his body and sat down with it laying at his side.

"And you are sure about the fire? You could probably just burn something for me and I'll eat that instead. It did look like you use fire magic from what I could see at least. Are you a slayer of some type too? I'm guessing you are from how you could eat the flames." Cirven lit his hand into the flames he had control over from his Slayer magic. "These white flames are the flames of my Flame Demon Slayer magic. It is also the reason why I give off a dark presence to others. Sorry about that."

Character Info:
    Krow
    Krow

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Krow 7th October 2014, 7:58 pm

Krow sat, watching through cautious red optics every motion made by the other. "Shut up." He snapped back defensively before his features went back to being more relaxed. He could already tell he didn't too much care for this fella, which wasn't odd, he usually disliked anyone who's ass he'd failed to kick. Which went double in regards to fire mages. "The names Krow, just Krow. Nothing else." He said with his lips mostly sealed, which was an obvious tell to the fact he wasn't being truthful. He had never given out his real name. He always gave people the name he'd been given by his foster Dragon, which might as well be his own name.

"Stop acting so familiar. And I'm not gonna let an enemy eat my fire." He grumbled angrily as he slammed his hands down upon his knees, his fingers sinking into his flesh roughly. "Yeah. I'm a Dragon Slayer." He said as he lifted himself off the ground and walked towards the other. He listened partially to the others words as he leaned in towards the white flames. He then did something truly stupid, he inhaled with all his might pulling the flames off the males hand and into his gullet. Within a mere second the Dragon Slayer was on the ground thrashing about. He in the end, had to force himself to vomit the white flames. "The hell is wrong with them?"

Missions In Progress:
    Cirven
    Cirven

Devil's Advocate

Devil's Advocate

Character Sheet

Post by Cirven 7th October 2014, 8:11 pm

He could tell that Krow wasn't the type that got along with many people. He was quick to snap at comments and didn't seem like he thought about situations all that much. Cirven figured he was more suited for beating into things than most others though which in itself would be a great thing to have. Especially in a world where people needed to be beaten in order to stop their dark ways.

"Krow, don't!" He yelled out as his fellow slayer tried to suck in his flames and then spit them out. "My flames aren't pure like yours. They are mixed with holy power so that they hurt demons more. I did say I'm a Demon Slayer after all." He then remembered Krow calling him an enemy. "Oh and stop calling me your enemy. If we were enemies we would still be fighting and I would have used my blade to hurt you. You aren't doing anything that deserves me fighting you like that though. Its not the Sabertooth way to just go around hurting random people like that."

Character Info:
    Krow
    Krow

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Krow 8th October 2014, 2:15 am

Krow sat there, well more so hunched there, his tongue hanging from his mouth as he ran his fingers over it in an attempt to extinguish the remaining white flames. "Just 'cause we ain't tryin'na off each other don't mean we ain't still enemies." He spat back sourly as he lifted himself back into an up-right position and went to finish packing up his stuff. He'd already burnt the remnants of his demolished tent to a smoldering pile of ashes. Now he just needed to stuff his clothes and armor into his rucksack. "Sabertooth, huh? Never heard of ya." He said as he finished packing up his bag and swung it over his shoulder.

Missions In Progress:
    Cirven
    Cirven

Devil's Advocate

Devil's Advocate

Character Sheet

Post by Cirven 8th October 2014, 3:29 pm

Cirven let out a sigh at the comment of enemies. It really seemed like Krow didn't understand the concept of what a friend was with how he spoke. Also sounded like he thought everyone was out to get him in some way. "You-" Cirven started to talk about his speech but was completely cut off by the fact he had said he didn't know of Sabertooth. "How do you not know of Sabertooth?! Have you been living under a few rocks for a couple centuries?" He wasn't able to control how loud he spoke from the sheer surprise of what he heard.

"Sorry for being so loud there." He spoke back at a regular tone. "Its just that you don't know of one of the top mage guilds in Fiore which is a complete surprise in every way. Its kind of hard to miss the fanged tiger tattoo and not know what it stands for." He rolled up his sleeve and moved his upper arm so that Krow could see his red Sabertooth tattoo. "Memorize that. You will see more of it after all."

Character Info:
    Krow
    Krow

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Krow 9th October 2014, 9:28 am

Krow snickered when he heard the others response to his saying he hadn't heard of the Sabertooth guild before. "I don't see why its a big deal. Not like you guy's are big shots or anything." He taunted as he crouched down before the other picking his nose absentmindedly. He'd found it amusing how the other had reacted, but was a bit annoyed by how loud he had been about it.

"You made my ears ring, stupid." He said with feigned concern as he playfully clasped his hands over his ears before mimicking having trouble hearing the other. "I'm not from here. I came here from the Sin Continent." Krow upon hearing the other make claims of Sabertooth in fact being big shots seemed to become annoyed, yet kept himself from snapping. This apparent restraint showing he was becoming a bit more relaxed around the other. "Pfft. You guy's ain't got shit on Fairy Tail." He taunted as he, instead of lifting up his tank top had ripped the right pectoral of it open to expose his black Fairy Tail emblem.

Missions In Progress:
    Cirven
    Cirven

Devil's Advocate

Devil's Advocate

Character Sheet

Post by Cirven 9th October 2014, 11:49 am

He laughed at the other man's comments. It was all going back to being some sort of ego related game between them. It was different from earlier though in the fact that they weren't having to throw punches at each other. "Sabertooth and Fairy Tail are practically rivals for who is stronger and you still don't know about us?" He let out a light sigh. "Either way if you aren't from around here then you will get used to being here. There are multiple other guilds out there for you to meet. Some more aggressive than others and some that don't want to do anything but destroy others." He spoke the last words with a sort of grimace as he thought of his past where Tartarus attacked his village and killed all who lived there but him and his sister.

"So what made you choose Fairy Tail? I haven't met many people from there really. I met one girl Named Sakura but I think you and her are it really for me."

Character Info:

Current date/time is 13th May 2024, 4:13 pm