Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Blood will be spilled (Assassination Contract)

Blood will be spilled (Assassination Contract) Empty Blood will be spilled (Assassination Contract)

Post by Guest 21st September 2014, 6:06 am

Job Information:

"Richard...Cassel." The lifeless tone of the Dark Knight spoke out to no-one in particular as he approached the Fiore capital of Crocus. The name rang familiar, although he'd no idea as to why. Still, if he didn't remember then it couldn't have been important he figured as his trusted steed Aurelio brought him ever closer to the city gates. Odin would not allow Aurelio to enter the city-state though. No, that'd be far too risky what with how common thieves could be in cities such as this. That was before factoring the job and the dangers that entailed within itself. Instead he would leave Aurelio tied up on the outside of the city walls, out of the view of any passers-by and, more importantly, out of view of the city's guards. Thus, when the man and his dark steed could see the gates, the pair set down a path branching away from Crocus slightly, detouring around the regular guard posts and to the right side of the city's large walls. He tied Aurelio up loosely to a nearby tree and, placing his hand gently on the unicorn's nose, got the powerful horned beast to lay down. Once satisfied, only then did Odin turn his attention back to the task at hand; he now had to get into the Capital and dispatch of the target as quickly and efficiently as possible. A simple enough task.

Odin now had two options; he could return to the main path and attempt to go in that way, something which would likely get him caught and cause him to get outnumbered fast, or he could look for another, less busy entrance to the city where he could get in considerably more quietly. On the one hand his debt would likely be paid quicker, but at the risk of dying and rendering the whole debt-payment completely void. On the other hand he would have less payment, but would have more chance of success. Fortunately for him, he had no urge to pay the debt off fast - one of the benefits to having no emotional ability - and headed onwards towards the rear end of Crocus.

Blood will be spilled (Assassination Contract) Empty Re: Blood will be spilled (Assassination Contract)

Post by Guest 21st September 2014, 6:38 am

As Odin passed alongside the wall he could clearly hear a commotion somewhere around the center of the city. From the sounds of things there was a big event going on where most of the city-folk were gathered. With any luck Richard Cassel would not be situated in amongst that crowd, otherwise finding him was going to take all day. While Odin had all the time in the world to complete this job - or at least up to the next election - waiting another day would only get in the way of his already busy schedule. Still, he would do what was necessary to complete the mission.

"Who's that there?" A voice was just about audible and seemed to be coming from the Dark Knight's right. He didn't respond, but kept his head straight so as to hear whoever it was as clearly as possible. "I've no idea...he's not in our uniform though so he can't be one of ours..."

They didn't know how true they were.

"Is he...attacking the capital?" The voice was clearer now, and appeared to be one of a young man, probably around Odin's own age when he were alive. "Alone? I highly doubt it. Attacking Crocus alone is tantamount to suicide. This definitely warrants investigation though. Keep your weapon steady, but your hands free as a precaution." This voice was a little older and, from the tone he spoke to the first man, he seemed to be somewhat more experienced in his position. The two men would then begin to approach Odin, who pretended to have heard nothing. "You there! Halt! We'd like a word with you."

Odin continued to walk, ignoring the man's call and clearly making both men considerably more wary. "Did you not hear me?! I said HALT!" the man called out again. The younger of the two men began to lower his spear as nerves overtook him. This action did not go unnoticed as Odin immediately stopped and turned his head to face them. The young man's hand was noticeably shaky now as Odin's voice cut through the silence. "I would not do that if I were you.".

Last edited by Legacy on 21st September 2014, 6:44 am; edited 1 time in total
    NPC
    NPC

Mentor : Admin

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Blood will be spilled (Assassination Contract) Empty Re: Blood will be spilled (Assassination Contract)

Post by NPC 21st September 2014, 6:38 am

The member 'Legacy' has done the following action : Dice Rolls

'Monster Dice' :
    Blood will be spilled (Assassination Contract) NormalMonster Blood will be spilled (Assassination Contract) NormalMonster

Post by Guest 25th September 2014, 3:48 am

-Thread closed as I'm restarting with another player joining me-

Current date/time is 19th May 2024, 1:16 am