Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

The Sunny Tower of No Return [Marik/Hiroko]

Mr. Anderson
    Mr. Anderson

Monarch of Destruction

Monarch of Destruction

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Coming Storms- Dragon Slayer- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Player 
    Lineage : Chaos Eye
    Position : None
    Guild : Elysium
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 1,431

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Arc of Dreams
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

The Sunny Tower of No Return [Marik/Hiroko] Empty The Sunny Tower of No Return [Marik/Hiroko]

Post by Mr. Anderson 16th September 2014, 9:16 am

Mission Info:

_____________________________________________________________________________________

The Sunny Tower of No Return [Marik/Hiroko] Team210

The Sunny Tower of No Return [Marik/Hiroko] Signat11

Mr. Anderson
    Mr. Anderson

Monarch of Destruction

Monarch of Destruction

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Coming Storms- Dragon Slayer- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

The Sunny Tower of No Return [Marik/Hiroko] Empty Re: The Sunny Tower of No Return [Marik/Hiroko]

Post by Mr. Anderson 16th September 2014, 9:28 am

"We are seeing Hiroko again, right? I am excited!"
    Marik and Becky decided to go for another mission, this time one that was actually harder, they needed someone else in the mission, so they went with someone they trusted a lot... Their old friend Hiroko. "Yes.. He said so, we just need to wait for him... He told me he has changed, lets see who change the most of both" Marik laughed but Becky didn't get the joke. Both mages were some kilometers away from the tower, the Mystical tower where they were going to look for that girl. "Anyway Becky... This isn't about seeing an old friend, okay?... Remember the reason of being here, we are going to look for that girl" since the moment the red haired girl heard that her attitude changed completely, this was something important now for her, and she might have a new friend at the end.

The slayer took a heavy breathing and sated in the floor with his back against the tree "What do you think we could find in that tower? More powerful wizards, or maybe mystical creatures, a giant or something... Or a dragon, a real dragon" Becky laughed with Marik, both knew that wasn't happening, and they didn't want that to happen... After some minutes of waiting Becky got desperate and stood up "Marik, Hiroko took to much time already, is he actually coming?" Marik laughed and stared at the red haired girl with one eye closing the other one because fo the sun "Becky... The meeting time is in like 10 minutes, we came very early"

_____________________________________________________________________________________

HirokoD
    HirokoD

Player 
    Lineage : Truth
    Guild : Nightmare
    Experience : 325

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Art of the Younger Ones
    Second Skill: N/A
    Third Skill:

The Sunny Tower of No Return [Marik/Hiroko] Empty Re: The Sunny Tower of No Return [Marik/Hiroko]

Post by HirokoD 17th September 2014, 6:17 pm

Hiroko had prepared everything in eclipse soul. He left all his things there, he only carried with his helmet and his friend, Obsidius. "Master, are we there yet." Hiroko and Obsidius walked slowly, they weren't that far and they still had time. "I told you not to call me master, and no, we aren't there yet." Obsidius kept walking one meter from Hiroko to be careful. "By the way master, I heard this mission is complicated." Hiroko laughed and never turned around to see anything else but the path. "It's nothing we can't handle. Remember the ruins mission, that wasn't difficult, was it?" Obidius didn't wait a second to reply. "Actually, Allison, Alyia and Katherine were with us." "But now, Marik and Becky are with us." They kept arguing for a long time, never stopping talking, but that's how they were.

Some time later, they got to the meeting place. They could see Marik and Becky in the meeting spot from some meters away. "Hey guys, we are here." Hiroko didn't remember Marik hadn't seen Obsidius. But what he did notice was that he had changed a lot, to much, but had as well. "You look different." He went towards his friends and said hello. The giant magma creature went towards Hiroko. "Um... I don't know them." Hiroko didn't get it at start, but then he knew. "Oh yea, sorry. He is Marik, she is Becky and he is Obsidius." He quickly said while he pointed at each one of them.

Bank

Hiroko's Theme
    Mr. Anderson
    Mr. Anderson

Monarch of Destruction

Monarch of Destruction

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Mr. Anderson 19th September 2014, 5:18 pm

"I don't care, I want to see them!" Marik ignored Becky's words and just laid his back against the tree, the red haired girl took a heavy breathing and sated down fast letting her knees fall against the ground. Some moments later some shades went closer, but then it was bright, very bright "Marik they re here!" the slayer opened his eyes and stood up quickly "Are you serious or just kidding?" Marik turned around to see where Becky was pointing at with out speaking.
    The red haired girl was staring shocked to a big body of lava, Marik was next to her staring shocked too "Why.. Why can't I have a partner like that?!" three points appeared in Becky's head and then she punched Marik in the head "At least I can fly!" the slayer took the punch falling against the ground "But... I don't need your help for that... And maybe he can too, or she" when his old friend and the lava body went closer to Marik and Becky, the ice guy stood up quickly and Becky to intimidate became into her dragon form.
    "Hiroko! Good to see yah!" Marik was about to hug him but then he stopped when he looked at the big body "Nice to meet you... Obsidious..." the slayer stared at Hiroko, he changed a lot "You too... And you haven't seen my magic yet" the slayer laughed a bit while controlling some ice spheres in his hand. Marik destroyed the ice spheres and placed his hands behind his head "And this is Becky trying to intimidate you with her new form... Anyway, do we go to the tower?" Becky transformed into human form mad with Marik "You have been very rude with me today..."

HirokoD
    HirokoD

Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by HirokoD 20th September 2014, 2:52 pm

Hiroko laughed after seeing the punch Becky gave Marik. But when he saw Marik moving his hand with some ice spheres in it, he knew he had changed completely. He laughed before replying at Marik and his magic. "I still have magma magic, so it looks like we are now opposite." He looked at the horizon. Then he returned to look Becky. "Nice to see you again." Obsidius never got more than meter and a half close to Hiroko or anyone else. If Obsidius got a bit closer, the floor where Hiroko and his friends where would become lava. That’s why he never was too close to Hiroko.

Hiroko looked at the horizon, you could see the tower from the meeting place. It was huge, a very big red tower and the light was already fading, they didn’t have much time left. “SO yes, we should keep going.” He started walking towards the tower. “Obsidius, you can go underground, we’ll see you there.” Obsidius started to sink on the ground. “Yes master, I’ll see you there.” Hiroko put one his helmet and turned around towards Marik and Becky. Obsidius had already sank in the ground and disapeard leaving nothing but a lava pound on the ground. “Anyway, lets go, shall we?”

After some time walking, they had reached their destiny, the giant tower. The sun was almost completely hidden in the horizon and it was almost dark already. Hiroko gave some steps towards the door and gently pushed it to open it.

Bank

Hiroko's Theme
    Mr. Anderson
    Mr. Anderson

Monarch of Destruction

Monarch of Destruction

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Mr. Anderson 21st September 2014, 6:21 pm

Becky turned into a little dragon and went flying behind Hiroko while Marik was walking straight to him "Now, lets see what is behind this door..." the ice slayer saw how his partner opened the door, it was dark already so it was a better idea to enter, Marik took step inside the tower, he entered the door and saw some big stairs in a big dark and empty room "I think we should go up, we will see her in the top... Maybe..." Becky laughed while in the dragon mode, then he turned into battle mode and went closer to Hiroko and Marik. "Lets start moving" the ice slayer walked to the stairs, he would have gone flying but he wasn't letting his partner there, Becky would've taken Hiroko but Obsidius didn't look like someone able to fly.
    Marik and Becky where in the front, they started moving into the stairs, there were a lot of floors in the place "Marik, I am not sure if it is kind of safe, but anyway, I will go and see how many floors does this tower have" Marik laughed, he toughed it was too dangerous for her "Becky that is a very bad idea, what if you find a dragon?" Becky stared at Marik kind of mad "What do you think I am?" the dragon took flight to the top of the tower, leaving Marik alone with the too lava guys.
    "Sorry for that... She always changes when she becomes a dragon, she feels more powerfull when she actually is not"

HirokoD
    HirokoD

Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by HirokoD 25th September 2014, 5:12 pm

He entered with the other three of them, Obsidius, Becky and Marik. Becky flew up to see the whole place, but it was quite big actually. At least the first floor was giant, the other side of the room was at least 50 meters away, it wasn't a normal tower. "Is there anyone here?" Hiroko shouted without thinking but actually hoping not to find anyone. Some torches in the walls and in some pillars started to shine. In the other side of the room, five strange men dressed in a red coat were in the other side. The coat was obviously a uniform and they were in a strange position like a pyramid. There was 1 in the point, two behind him and two more behind does two. "Obsidius, you know what to do." Hiroko whispered so he wouldn't be heard, they were obviously a problem. Hiroko started to inspection the hight of the giant room, it was at least 10 meters high, it was about perfect for him and Obsidius. "Marik, do you have anyway to call Becky?" He didn't wait for an answer though.

The group of men started to run against Hiroko and Marik. Their hands started shining and broke their formation by making the two and the end change to the front. "They have magic, be careful." He told Marik. He gave some steps to the front and put his hands in the ground. All the floor in front of him started to transform in magma. A big 8 meter pound was covered of magma and the enemies fell in the pit. Burning their skin, they tried to get out, but they quickly noticed they were trapped. The one who looked like the leader, started to make his hands shine and maid a strange light appear. It wasn't normal light, it was a red hot light. "Whipe" The enemy shouted and they all did the same. The light extended to grab themselves from the ceiling and pulled, they clearly had magic. Then Hiroko did something similar and started to shine completely with a color like the enemies magic, they had magic a like.

Last edited by HirokoD on 25th September 2014, 5:30 pm; edited 1 time in total

Bank

Hiroko's Theme
    NPC
    NPC

Mentor : Admin

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by NPC 25th September 2014, 5:12 pm

The member 'HirokoD' has done the following action : Dice Rolls

'Monster Dice' :
    The Sunny Tower of No Return [Marik/Hiroko] NormalMonster
    Mr. Anderson
    Mr. Anderson

Monarch of Destruction

Monarch of Destruction

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Mr. Anderson 25th September 2014, 6:01 pm

Marik and Hiroko were inside of the place when some torches turned on with a weird and powerful light, both mages looked at the other side of the lights, there were five persons with red coat. Those persons they found were in a pyramid position, they looked very suspicious with those uniforms.
    When Marik heard Hiroko asking he started to laugh "Call Becky?... Yes... Becky!" the slayer shouted very loud, he saw how his teammate created a magma pit, and saw how the other mages used magic to go out "Lava really?... Lava?... I hate you Hiroko...". Marik jumped over the pit, when he was about to start falling Becky quickly took him flying in the dragon form going flying to the sky. "This is very bright... Its not normal fire... Hiroko! Its not a good idea if I am close to your lava, I will attack from here... Ice Dragon's Scales!" when the mages were falling, 10 ice spheres crashed intercepting each of those guys in the air and making them fall against the lava.
    Marik took a heavy breathing and took out his bow "Becky, I need you to fly a big while, can you deal with that?" Becky laughed and flew even higher "I can handle even more" the slayer smiled and looked for Hiroko and the enemies, he took out his kusarigama and threw the bladed part to the lava making it burn, he took the chain part and combined it with his arrow "This will help..." the slayer pointed one of the mages with the bow.

HirokoD
    HirokoD

Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by HirokoD 1st October 2014, 8:44 am

"Lava really?... Lava?... I hate you Hiroko..." "Sorry, not my fault." Hiroko saw how Marik intercepted all of them, but it wasn't really necessary, there wasn't a better team than Hiroko and Obsidius. "Obsidius, you know what to do." From the pit, a 6 meter golem emerged behind the group of enemies. The enemies were terrified with the giant monster in front of them. "Obsidius, make it fast." Obsidius looked at Hiroko and replied. "Yes, as you wish." Obsidius in his giant formed started punching the enemies in the lava pit. He punched and punched and punched dozens of times. When the group of red enemies stopped moving, Obsidius stopped punching and sank leaving the lava of his body in the pit.

Obisidius emerged behind Hiroko and Marik. "Was that good master?" Hiroko laughed. "Perfect, and I told you not to call me master." Hiroko then walked towards the stairs and Obsidius followed him behind. "Lets get moving." He started to run up the stairs to get to the second floor, he was hopping not to find someone in the path. "Lavaheat." He shouted, a red aura started to shine in Hiroko and kept running even faster. He was also hotter now, it was a good spell. With his helmet on and the spell activated, he had almost three times the normal speed of a human, he would some day be the fastest being on earth. After some minutes, he decided to stop and see where were the other ones, he didn't want to leave them behind.

Bank

Hiroko's Theme
    Mr. Anderson
    Mr. Anderson

Monarch of Destruction

Monarch of Destruction

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Mr. Anderson 1st October 2014, 3:48 pm

When the guy's fell to the lava a big structure went out of the hot pit, Obsidius was bigger than before, and the first thing he did was punch the sun mages under them until they stopped moving.
    The slayer laughed staring at the team in front of him "I need to admit it... That was amazing... But anyway, poor guys" Becky flew around the place trying to feel the heat of the lava even if the the slayer didn't like that "Its to hot! Lets go!".
    Marik was with Becky flying when Hiroko ran to the stairs to the next floor. He ran very fast, Marik was impressed. When the 4 warriors entered the second floor, other five sun guys appeared in the place, this time with one in the center and four around him. "More of this guys" Becky flew up high like last time, Marik was looking at the enemies while thinking. "Should I wait for Hiroko and his big fire teammate to finish them?... Naa" the slayer took out his bow and arrows, the slayer shot some arrows against the enemies, four to be exactly, he took out his Blue Claw "My favorite...". The 4 arrows made the sun guys move losing their position, when they were separated one of them shouted something, and 5 hot bows appeared, one for each mage, then they all created an arrow and shot it against Marik. Five sun arrows attacked Marik making him move evading 4 arrows, and then one of them went directly against his chest... A critical hit.

Last edited by MarikAnderson on 5th October 2014, 4:57 pm; edited 2 times in total

NPC
    NPC

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by NPC 1st October 2014, 3:48 pm

The member 'MarikAnderson' has done the following action : Dice Rolls

'Monster Dice' :
    HirokoD
    HirokoD

Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by HirokoD 5th October 2014, 3:45 pm

Hiroko kept running as Marik went up. He didn't know what was happening, but he could tell a fight had started again. He ran even quicker when he could hardly hear what was happening. When h got up, he saw five arrows launched at Marik and having one of those crash in his chest. Hiroko wasn't actually worried about it, he knew Marik could take that. He ran towards the target and thought about what to do. He thought his magma body technic could help, even if it was dangerous to use. "Magma Arms" His hands started to be covered by heated and bright lava. "Magma feet" His legs started to be covered as well reaching much more hight. "Magma Tail" That was the end of his technic, he had still a big way to go, but it was a powerful skill.

He was now covered by tones of magma, he was completely powered up. Hiroko stretched his fists before getting to the enemies. He punched two of them, one with each arm, and then jumped. He now jumped a very big hight, he easily reached the top of the floor. Then he stretched his legs to step on the enemies. He wasn't just hitting the enemy though, the bigger part of the damage was dealt by burning the enemy. He landed on both of the ones he had stepped on. The other three mages pointed their hands at Hiroko and launched three light beams. He jumped to evade it, but as soon as he had jumped, two of the strange men jumped to hit him. He used his tail to block the attacks and then kicked them throwing them towards the enemies. They were damaged, but not defeated.

Bank

Hiroko's Theme
    Mr. Anderson
    Mr. Anderson

Monarch of Destruction

Monarch of Destruction

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Mr. Anderson 5th October 2014, 5:12 pm

Marik saw how the arrow went against his chest, he quickly used his spell to evade it making a new body of ice "That was actually very close..." when the mage stood up again he realized that Hiroko was fighting already with a lot of magma in his body, Marik laughed and Becky started to fly against one of the burned guys. "I am going down... Give me fire!" the ice mage jumped taking out one of his swords while Becky was turning it into fire, the red dragon took one mage with his claws and flew to the top of the tower as fast as he could.

Marik slashed two times one of the sun guys making him fall against the floor, he couldn't battle anymore. The ice mage ran with the sword in his hand and stretched the other one against one of the mages "Ice dragon's Scales!" ten spheres of ice appeared in the place, they started moving around the room "If you burn one of this I swear I kill you Hiroko!".
    A lot of ice spheres were floating in the place when Marik went running to get closer to Hiroko "Hiroko, if someone tries to get close to you the spheres will protect you..." the slayer then jumped one more time against the sun guy's, when the one in the floor threw a solar beam against the slayer, he quickly evaded the hit and stroke one more time with the sword this time knocking him completely.
    A big punch made of a hot fire attacked Marik, he quickly evaded it and with both swords slashed many time the guy, he quickly went with the other ones that were standing together and slashed all of them making them fall completely knocked.
    Battle Info:

Last edited by MarikAnderson on 8th October 2014, 6:02 pm; edited 2 times in total

HirokoD
    HirokoD

Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by HirokoD 6th October 2014, 4:03 pm

Hiroko saw how Marik defeated the last enemies. “What about that, it looks you really can fight.” He said and then laughed. “Joke, anyway, don’t worry, I won’t destroy those things.” He knew what he was saying, he could control himself easily with no problem. He started to run towards the next floor. This time, instead of running all the stair up, he decided to make things a bit quicker. He jumped all of them, he could easily jump 17 meters high in that transformation, he was really strong with his technic. They had to do the job quickly though, he was running out of magic power, and having none of that wasn’t actually something good.

He got to a floor he didn't really know which number was it, but it was high enough for him to stop noticing the bottom. When he got there and looked for Marik, a group of the same people he had already defeated many times where there waiting for them as well. “More of you? How many of you guys are there?” Hiroko ran towards them, and they did as well. He jumped and they did as well. “Lava Star attack.” He stretched his both arms, both legs and his tail and hit each of the enemies with one of the stretched body arts. He landed on the ground and laughed. “I just maid that up by the way.” He then looked around to see what would Marik and Becky do, but he also couldn’t find Obsidius.

Last edited by HirokoD on 6th October 2014, 4:31 pm; edited 1 time in total

Bank

Hiroko's Theme
    NPC
    NPC

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by NPC 6th October 2014, 4:03 pm

'Monster Dice' :
    Mr. Anderson
    Mr. Anderson

Monarch of Destruction

Monarch of Destruction

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Mr. Anderson 9th October 2014, 7:21 pm

The slayer laughed a bit "I need to admit it, it was a nice move, but it was not a good joke..." Marik laughed one more time and then quickly attacked the fire guy's, one of the sun mages threw another arrow against Marik, he quickly evaded it and moved all the spheres to attack their enemies. Two spheres for each guy. Marik ran when the guy's were distracted he then jumped against one of them "Ice dragon's claws!" his arms became of ice. The slayer placed his hand in the guy's face burning it with the cold and trying to freeze it at the same time.
    The sun guy in the floor with Marik's hand in his face moved to much, he couldn't freeze him so he decided to knock him with a straight punch against his face. "Sorry bro..." when another one stood up and ran against Marik, Marik stretched his arm to grave the guy's leg and throw him to the air, grabbing him one more time and crashing him against the floor.

When both mages where battling the dragon flew grabbing one of the sun strangers and taking him to the air. Marik yawned very loud and then took out one of his fire swords, the guy on the floor stood up with a sun sword and ran against Marik about to strike, when the mage attacked with his sun sword the slayer tried to strike back with his fire sword but it broke "My sword! I loved that one" the slayer evaded then the hit and kicked the guy in the stomach making him put his head down, when he did, Marik slashed his face with his fire sword, burning it, and knocking him with the pain.

Hp: 100%
    Mp: 85%
    Recover: 2/5
    Enemies defeated 2/5

HirokoD
    HirokoD

Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by HirokoD 13th October 2014, 10:41 am

Hiroko ran towards the group of sun men. They were too many, he wasn't sure if they could get to the top that easily. "You guys are just to many." He complained out loud. He was tired, and his laziness wasn't helping. If he fell asleep, it wouldn't be the first time, he had already fallen asleep in many other jobs without really caring. The only thing that prevented him from falling asleep was the enemies, he didn't want to be captured.

"Here I go" He shouted and ran to the targets. He punched one of them, but just when another one was about to punch him, Obsidius emerged from the ground. The enemy crashed his fist on Obsidius burning himself, but then Obsidius expanded creating a 3 meters tall lava wall around Hiroko and one of the enemies. "Solidify" Shouted Hiroko, and so he did. The enemy with his fist in Obsidius got stocked in Obsidius with no way out. Hiroko then jumped above the enemy inside the round barrier and started to crash his fists against him. Each time he delivered a punch, he used the force to elevate again staying in the air for a long time.

When he finished his attacks, he landed with his feet on the enemy and stretched his legs to see above the barrier. "You fools, get ready to feel the pain of... I don't know, just... Whatever." He started to give many of punches at the targets. Then, he incremented his red energy around him. "Heat".
    Speed: 28 mph (45 k/h)

Bank

Hiroko's Theme
    Mr. Anderson
    Mr. Anderson

Monarch of Destruction

Monarch of Destruction

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Mr. Anderson 13th October 2014, 3:38 pm

The slayer laughed when seeing Hiroko battle "You were kind of mean don't you think?... You are fun Hiroko..." the fire in the sword turned off, he threw it to the floor side to his broken sword and started to move his fingers, when he saw how Hiroko got more power after saying the word "heat" the smiled and stretched his hand against the sun mage in the floor beaten by Hiroko. He took it by the face burning it with of the cold and then using his body to attack another sun guy. "Sorry if I took out your inspiration... But its over!" the slayer jumped to take the last suns guy's face and strike with his cold hand, punching and punching, the guy took out a big arm of heat that was about to strike Marik, but a big red dragon fell from the sky with another guy's body, crashing against the last sun guy and nocking both of them "How much did you fly...?" becky laughed and answered his question "Just 40 meters... Not even the top of the tower, so he has no right to cry".

Marik stared at the dragon, that was kind of evil, but he liked it.
    The layer started walking to the next floor, there was nothing there, he then went to the next one walking waiting for Hiroko, this time 10 guys were waiting for them, they looked completely younger that the last ones "Hiroko... We have more of them!" one of the guys went running against Marik with a bright glow in his hand, but the slayer stretched his hand holding the guy's face and striking the floor with it, then the big red dragon gave a jump in front of Marik roaring against the 10 sun guys. "Don't even think it little kid..." Marik pressed harder the floor with the guy's head making more cracks in the floor, he was mad.

Hp: 100%
    Mp: 85%
    Recover: 3/5
    Enemies defeated 0/10

Last edited by MarikAnderson on 20th October 2014, 4:38 pm; edited 1 time in total

NPC
    NPC

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by NPC 13th October 2014, 3:38 pm

'Monster Dice' :
    The Sunny Tower of No Return [Marik/Hiroko] WeakMonster
    HirokoD
    HirokoD

Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by HirokoD 20th October 2014, 5:16 pm

Hiroko saw how Marik defeated the last one of them, but the fun wasn't over yet. 10 more enemies apeard in the floor, it looked like they would never finish. "What the hell must we do to defeat all these guys, are they stupid or what?" Hiroko ran towards the nine other targets, these looked even easier, but he had to be careful anyway. "Here I go... Obsidius, return to normal and help me here shall you?" Obsidius followed Hiroko to the battle. Hiroko used his fists to stand on the ground. Then he used his feet to kick many times. Left right left right left right. He couldn't see what was he kicking, but he kicked five of the enemies.

This was getting to rough for them. Too many enemies, but he had to be able to defeat them. He turned around and then continued to punch them one after the other one. He had to defeat them as easy and fast as possible. When he finished his punches, the enemies were all down on the ground. "Now what? So now were? We just can't find the... What are looking for again?" Hiroko had a terribly bad memory. "Doesn't matter, anyway, we have to do this quick, it's getting a bit complicate." Things getting more complicated also meant more dangerous, if too many enemies appeared, they would lose too many MP and wouldn't actually end as good as they planned. They could only trust in the luck they had.

Bank

Hiroko's Theme
    Mr. Anderson
    Mr. Anderson

Monarch of Destruction

Monarch of Destruction

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Mr. Anderson 26th October 2014, 3:51 pm

Marik stared at Hiroko, watching a lot of types of attacks, he was... Kind of amazed. He saw a kick and then another kick, another one went against a different target, and another kick finished with someone, then a different attack, a punch against someone, and another punch, a lot of strikes to many times and a lot of hits around the place. When they were all finished Marik laughed and went closer to Hiroko to hear what he had to say.

"The girl... We are here to look for that girl, we don't know where she is, but Becky flew like 40 floors up and she didn't see anyone" Marik took a heavy breathing and ointed to the end of the tower closing his eyes "I am sure you won't like the idea, but I think they are in the top, we should go to the top, trying to evade any person that comes close to us, and then finish with those guys, we are getting tired, thats true, this last attack that you made... You look kind of desperate" the slayer laughed and jumped into Becky's back "Lets go to the top".
    The dragon went higher, flying, she passed the sixth floor and ten guys tried to stop her, Becky turned into fire striking with all of them, fighting trying to finish with them, and behind her, Marik was battling with the half of the group, with his weapons, slashing and changing weapon waiting for Hiroko to arrive.
    When they were all in the ground, Becky turned into her normal state, and both mages kept flying. "If I counted right, we are in the floor number 21, we should wait for Hiroko and Obsidius" Becky sated down licking her hand "Good idea..."

Last edited by MarikAnderson on 26th October 2014, 3:55 pm; edited 1 time in total

NPC
    NPC

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by NPC 26th October 2014, 3:51 pm

'Monster Dice' :
    The Sunny Tower of No Return [Marik/Hiroko] WeakMonster
    HirokoD
    HirokoD

Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by HirokoD 2nd November 2014, 11:06 am

Hiroko was indeed already tired and wanted to make things quicker. "You know what, we should separate to find her quicker, I'll go with obsidius and you'll go with becky." Hiroko wasn't looking at Marik, and when he turned around to see him, he was no longer there. "O fuck, Obsidius, I think we should look for the girl and let them go their way. So lets go shall we?" Hiroko gave a step and a voice was heard from behind. "Where do you think you're going?" A group of 10 mages appeared in their uniform. They just kept appearing all over the place, again and again. Hiroko started to shine even more. He ran towards the enemies and crashed his fist against one of them, then he jumped and Obsidius impulsed Hiroko with some lava to throw him to the top. Hiroko grabbed the ceiling with his hands and broke it with a kick having a giant amount of giant rocks to fall in the enemies crushing them and leaving no sign of them.

"That was easy wasn't it Obsidius?" "Yes Master" Hiroko laughed, but then some of the rocks started to move. A group of three of them were still alive and able to move. The group of men ran towards Hiroko in attempt to punch him with several attacks. Hiroko evaded the attacks by jumping from a mountain of rocks to another. "You won't get ride of us that easily." Obsidius went out of the ground and punch the man who said that.

Last edited by HirokoD on 2nd November 2014, 11:18 am; edited 1 time in total

Bank

Hiroko's Theme
    NPC
    NPC

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by NPC 2nd November 2014, 11:06 am

'Monster Dice' :
    The Sunny Tower of No Return [Marik/Hiroko] NormalMonster The Sunny Tower of No Return [Marik/Hiroko] NormalMonster

Current date/time is 26th April 2024, 10:36 am