Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

A Fish's Day Off

Mizuko
    Mizuko

Player 
    Lineage : Glory Of The Slayer
    Position : None
    Guild : Nox Animus
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 375

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Ocean Demon Slayer
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

A Fish's Day Off Empty A Fish's Day Off

Post by Mizuko 12th September 2014, 5:27 am

Mizuko had been overworking himself the past few months with his training and Daemon requested he take today off from training today to try and get some rest. Of course Mizuko didn't quiet see eye to eye on this decision and decided to do some solo training in the Danger Room. Once there he found out that the room had been sealed off for Maintenance due to over usage. When Mizuko asked the repairman how long it would take he said "Well, quiet a few of these circuits are fried and the programs a bit glitchy so I'm going to have to do a system scan for the problem and see what needs to be repaired. So I should have it up and running by tomorrow."

Frustrated that he can't do any training today he Mizuko decided to go to his usual morning spot on top of the tallest roof in the south district of the city. The building was about 5 stories tall so he could see everything from up there. He sat there for about 2 hours staring out at the ocean. Till this day no one knows why he even does this but suspect it to be cause he misses home but that would probably be because he never talks about his past. Mizuko just laded back taking in a deep breath and making big sigh out of shear boredom.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

A Fish's Day Off 0006411

Character Sheet - Weapon - Magic

Battle Themes:
    Hana Suzuki
    Hana Suzuki

1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Commander's aura
    Guild : Guildless
    Cosmic Coins : 25
    Experience : 50

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Vector Hack
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

A Fish's Day Off Empty Re: A Fish's Day Off

Post by Hana Suzuki 22nd September 2014, 6:51 am

Hana, dressed in her usual black long-sleeved dress and sporting her dark red scarf, made her way over to the southern part of the city, unusually eager to watch the ocean that day. Mikoto was at home, sound asleep after the usual dosage if medication, and unlikely to wake up until later that day, and for once, she'd finished up all her work. There weren't any meetings either, and she'd done all her grocery shopping. She had also stopped by the Danger Room, but it was under maintenance, having been used too much. That left her with nothing else to do, and hence the reason she decided to watch the ocean that day.

Making her way up to the building she usually went to, she wasn't surprised to see Mizuko there. She had smelled his scent here every now and then, so she guessed that he himself often came here too. She watched him lie on his back and sigh, then sat down not far from where he was. Admiring the sparkling waters from where she sat, legs crossed, her lips parted to let out a soft sigh as well.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

A Fish's Day Off Sig3

Main I Battle I Sad
    Mizuko
    Mizuko

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Mizuko 22nd September 2014, 6:31 pm

Mizuko turned his head when he noticed someone approaching him. It was Hana another member of Nox Animus and not one he normally see's very often. She eventually came to sit down by Mizuko and began to stare out at the ocean. Mizuko was wondering who else was using his spot when he wasn't around cause he too could smell another sent in the air and now he knows it was her. But the question was did he mind? Not really, from what he was told Hana was a half siren so she might have some kind of attachment to the ocean like he did. For the moment he just remained quiet looking at the ocean but was finding it hard to think. Mizuko checked the time and saw he had been here longer than he wanted to and started to get up and leave. "I'll leave you alone unless there was something you wanted." He said as he started to walk away.

A Fish's Day Off 0006411

Battle Themes:
    Hana Suzuki
    Hana Suzuki

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Hana Suzuki 23rd September 2014, 5:07 am

Hana never once looked at Mizuko for the few minutes she'd been there, until he got up. She looked to him, a hint of curiosity in her eyes. "There's no need for you to leave. If I'm intruding, you may tell me, and I'll leave. After all, you came here first, didn't you?" she responded, head tilting sideways. In all honesty, she would prefer that he stayed for at least a brief conversation. She was feeling a greater desire to converse than she usually did that day, probably out of sheer boredom, or the lack of communication she'd had for the past few weeks. She didn't feel at ease with everyone else in the guild, aside from Yuna and Ethan. To her, the others were merely strangers, so she saw no need to converse with them. On the occasions that she had chosen the speak, she could barely form a full sentence. "Tch. Coward." Asarael scoffed in her head, earning an low, barely audible growl from the girl.

Returning her attention back to Mizuko, she calmed herself down, and patiently awaited for his answer, whilst enjoying the gust of cooling wind that blew in their direction. She made sure to keep a hold on her scarf as well.

A Fish's Day Off Sig3

Main I Battle I Sad
    Mizuko
    Mizuko

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Mizuko 26th September 2014, 3:31 pm

"There's no need for you to leave. If I'm intruding, you may tell me, and I'll leave. After all, you came here first, didn't you?" Mizuko didn't know what to say. "Your not intruding its just..." Mizuko started to say. There was a long pause before Mizuko finally started to say "Mind if I ask you a question?" He finally said turning back towards Hana. "I can tell you've been showing up here a lot too like myself so I was wondering why you come here? Why do you look out to the ocean?" This question was probably to personal for her to answer do Mizuko wasn't really expecting to be given one but didn't think it would hurt to ask.

A Fish's Day Off 0006411

Battle Themes:
    Hana Suzuki
    Hana Suzuki

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Hana Suzuki 27th September 2014, 8:40 am

Hana shook her head. "Not at all. Ask ahead." she replied, and listened when he questioned her reason for coming here often. Ah, so he did notice my scent lingering around. she thought. She kept his question in mind, making sure her mind didn't wander off to think about other topics. Why did she come here, and why did she look out to the ocean? Puzzling indeed.

She cast her crimson gaze onto the glittering waters of the ocean, deep in thought. After a brief moment of silence, she still couldn't come up with an answer. All she knew was that it had been a habit of hers ever since she'd been a child. Maybe it was in her blood? She was part siren after all. "I... I'm not sure. I suppose it's because the ocean feels very... Nostalgic, and soothing?" Yes, that was most likely it. Just by looking at the cerulean waters, even on days where she was most irrational and moody, she could be soothed. The sound of its waves were relaxing as well, almost like a lullaby.

A Fish's Day Off Sig3

Main I Battle I Sad
    Mizuko
    Mizuko

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Mizuko 29th September 2014, 5:53 am

"I... I'm not sure. I suppose it's because the ocean feels very... Nostalgic, and soothing?" She replied. "I see... I know the feeling. Haven't lived in the ocean in years. Starting to feel as if I'm getting unattached." Mizuko started to laugh then. "Listen to me. An Ocean Demon Slayer getting unattached from the ocean. I must sound pathetic." He finished saying. Mizuko began to remember the few happy memories he had from his childhood. "If only life was that simple all the time." He whispered under his breath while starring out into the ocean once again.

A Fish's Day Off 0006411

Battle Themes:
    Hana Suzuki
    Hana Suzuki

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Hana Suzuki 6th October 2014, 6:16 am

The girl looked back to Mizuko, a brief look of empathy flickering in her eyes before those red orbs regained their usual cold gaze. From what she knew, Mizuko came from the sea, but for whatever reason, it seemed like he could no longer return home.

'Now that I consider it, we're quite alike in some ways.' she thought, studying the male before her. Though their looks differed, they had similarities in terms of personality. They made little contact with others, and they seemed to have some... Obsession with the sea. Perhaps it was because they were considered as somewhat distant blood relatives? Sirens and Atlantians were related, or so she heard. "Ah, you're... A demon slayer too? If so..." she hesitated for a moment, before continuing, "Can you hear your... Mentor? In your head sometimes?" she said, hoping that she wasn't the only one with such an... Irritating side effect of demon slayer magic. Asarael scoffed. Irritating? She should feel fortunate that he was willing to speak to her. After all, not everyone that he'd contracted with before had such a privilege.

A Fish's Day Off Sig3

Main I Battle I Sad

Current date/time is 1st May 2024, 5:41 pm