Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

The First Note! [Open] (Mickey Mister's Intro)

MrMickey
    MrMickey

1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Curse of the White Witch
    Position : None
    Guild : Lamia Scale (Dragon Fang Member)
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 25

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Double Soul Magic
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

The First Note! [Open] (Mickey Mister's Intro) Empty The First Note! [Open] (Mickey Mister's Intro)

Post by MrMickey 21st June 2014, 10:27 am

After the party at the hut, Mickey decided it was time to follow the first note Kaseki gave him and to join Lamia Scale.
    "We aren't lost, are we?" Red Mickey thought sospiciously, since Blue kept getting lost. "No Red, for the first time we aren't lost! The instruction on this note are so simple and clear that even i can follow them!" Blue Mickey thought. "Thanks goodness!" Red Mickey thought glad.
    Mickey continued reading the instructions, one by one, and walking. But suddently he stopped. "Follow the red stain" Blue Mickey read. "Red stain? Blood?" Red Mickey thought. "I hope not" Blue Mickey thought, but unfortunately for him the red stain was blood, and it brought straight to Lamia Scale Guild Hall. "B...blood" Blue Mickey thought. Mickey was bloody (hehe) scared of blood, and whenever they saw it they fainted. "No... Forget about it... We have to reach the Guild Hall... Resist!" Red Mickey thought trying to inspire Blue Mickey. "I... I can't" Blue Mickey thought. So... It happened... Mickey shone of a red, dazzling light for a second. Now Red Mickey was in charge, and this time he was the one who had to resist. "I hate you!" Red Mickey thought. "I'm sorry!" Blue Mickey thought.
    Step by step, Mickey reached Lamia Scale without fainting. Give a gold medal to this boy!
    "I... I did it!" Red Mickey thought. "Good... Good job" Blue Mickey thought happy. "Blood... Couldn't it be something else?" Red Mickey thought upset. "Probably not!" Blue Mickey thought.

OOC:

Last edited by MrMickey on 23rd June 2014, 2:02 pm; edited 1 time in total

_____________________________________________________________________________________

The First Note! [Open] (Mickey Mister's Intro) 0001010
    The First Note! [Open] (Mickey Mister's Intro) Coolte25
    ZhuFeng
    ZhuFeng

The First Kenpachi

The First Kenpachi

Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Novice [250]- Player 
    Lineage : Warrior's Heart
    Guild : Garou Knights
    Mentor : Master Zheng Mao
    Experience : 1287.5

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Requip: The Warrior
    Second Skill: Metamorphosis Magic
    Third Skill:

The First Note! [Open] (Mickey Mister's Intro) Empty Re: The First Note! [Open] (Mickey Mister's Intro)

Post by ZhuFeng 22nd June 2014, 6:40 am

On this particular day Zhu was outside of the guild doing what he usually did. Practicing his abilities. He was still a master weapon user, and there was no doubt about that, but he needed to keep practicing in order to make sure he would never be surpassed. Now that he was done however he had to return to the guild hall. He had been on a spree of jobs, and this lull was a welcome reprieve.

As he approached the guild hall however there was a boy just entering it and Zhu hadn’t seen him around before so he knew at once the boy was new, or someone who might be up to no good. Either way Zhu had to speak with him. Zhu walked up to the boy on his back as always was his ever imposing blade Dragon Cleaver easily the size of Zhu, and more than his width. It was a veritable slab of the finest metal Zhu could get his hands on. As Zhu neared he cleared his throat and spoke “Hello there new comer. Welcome to Lamia Scale. What’s your business here?” he asked in a neutral tone showing no outright hostility and no outright hospitality.

Zhu’s body was slick with sweat, and his near naked torso shone in the light of day, the one eye rather imposing, but displayed proudly on his stomach would be his guild crest so the boy would at least be able to identify him as a Lamia Scale mage. Zhu looked the boy up and down with great interest as he waited for his reply.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Character Info:
    MrMickey
    MrMickey

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

The First Note! [Open] (Mickey Mister's Intro) Empty Re: The First Note! [Open] (Mickey Mister's Intro)

Post by MrMickey 22nd June 2014, 7:09 am

Mickey was going to knock on the front door of Lamia Scale Guild Hall when he was interrupted by a tall man. He was pretty scary to Blue Mickey: he had an eye-patch, he was muscular and his near nacked torso showed loads of scars and wounds. But the only thing that kept Blue Mickey calm was the black Lamia Scale tattoo placed on the man's stomach.
    "Hello there new comer. Welcome to Lamia Scale. What’s your business here?" he said.
    "Bloody hell!" Blue Mickey thought. "Calm down! He is a Lamia Scale mage! Even if he is a bit scary... I'm going to ask him about the guild" Red Mickey thought. "Pay attention!" Blue Mickey thought.
    "Hello there scary mage. I'm here to join Lamia Scale... Could you help me?" Red Mickey asked looking at him with a provocative sight.
    "What the heck are you doing! He will kill us!" Blue Mickey thought. "Don't worry! I'm testing him... If he is really a Lamia Scale mage, he won't touch us." Red Mickey thought . "What if he wasn't a Lamia Scale mage!?" Blue Mickey thought. "Well... I haven't thought about that little particular..." Red Mickey thought.

ZhuFeng
    ZhuFeng

The First Kenpachi

The First Kenpachi

Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Novice [250]- Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by ZhuFeng 23rd June 2014, 4:04 am

Zhu blinked in confusion as he looked himself over. Sure he was a bit rough looking, but he had never classified himself as scary looking. With this new discovery he couldn’t help but wonder what everyone else must see him like. Still he shook that away and nodded his head once “Sure I can. My name is Zhu Feng. I’m the warrior in this guild.” He walked past Mickey and pushed the doors to the guild open with a smile “Welcome to Lamia Scale.” Inside was the main foyer of the guild, but while it was beautiful it was also barren.

Character Info:
    MrMickey
    MrMickey

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by MrMickey 23rd June 2014, 5:20 am

The man seemed to blink. "He has never thought others could find him scary?" Red Mickey asked. "No, I don't think so... And I wonder why he hasn't killed us yet" Blue Mickey thought. "That's because my test worked! He is a Lamia Scale mage!" Red Mickey thought.
    And, to confirm Red's statement, the man said: "Sure I can. My name is Zhu Feng. I’m the warrior in this guild." "Oooh, a warrior!" Blue Mickey said looking up to him. "Cool!" Red Mickey thought. Then, the man walked past Mickey and pushed the doors of the guild with a smile. "Welcome to Lamia Scale" He said. Inside there was the foyer of the guild, wonderful but barren. What!? The guild is empty!? Blue Mickey thought shocked. "Maybe they knew we were coming and only Zhu Feng was brave enough to welcome us. Red Mickey thought laughting. Don't be silly! Blue Mickey thought.
    "Where is everyone?" Red Mickey asked suspicious.

ZhuFeng
    ZhuFeng

The First Kenpachi

The First Kenpachi

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by ZhuFeng 24th June 2014, 4:33 am

Zhu laughed softly as he walked inside and towards a bar “Well you see there are a few reasons. The first of which being in this guild we do things a bit differently. There is an in guild ranking system, and these ranks have their own bars, and common areas. I’m a rook one of the higher grades. I’m not usually down here unless I am coming or going. Another reason is because we all are very busy. So as such there are very few of us hanging around the guild. Most of us are out doing jobs and the like.”

He walked into the open bar that was nearby and sat down at the counter with a smile “So aside from a few real rookies there is me and you down here at the moment.” True to his word around the bar area were several other mages, none of particular interest, and they were clearly taking up space inside of the guild.

Character Info:
    MrMickey
    MrMickey

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by MrMickey 25th June 2014, 2:28 am

Zhu laughed softly as he walked inside and towards a bar "Well you see there are a few reasons. The first of which being in this guild we do things a bit differently. There is an in guild ranking system, and these ranks have their own bars, and common areas. I’m a rook one of the higher grades. I’m not usually down here unless I am coming or going. Another reason is because we all are very busy. So as such there are very few of us hanging around the guild. Most of us are out doing jobs and the like.".
    "A rank system? Cool!" Red Mickey thought. "I don't think so... I think the rank system is not a good idea... This way, lower ranks can't interact with higher ones..." Blue Mickey thought. "Well... Not really... Zhu is a rook, which is one of the higher grades... But he is here." Red thought. "Yes, but he has also said that he doesn't come here frequently." Blue thought. "You are impossible" Red thought. "Thanks Red. But he has also said that... they are really busy, which is a good think i guess." Blue thought. "Yes it is. It means they are not as lazy as I am! People you may like." Red thought. "Yes, hehe." Blue thought.
    "So aside from a few real rookies there is me and you down here at the moment." He continued. True to his word around the bar area were several other mages, none of particular interest, and they were clearly taking up space inside of the guild. "And here is the lazy part of Lamia Scale... My people." Red thought.
    "So... We can't interact with higher ranks unless they come down here or we get better ranks." Red said thoughtful.

ZhuFeng
    ZhuFeng

The First Kenpachi

The First Kenpachi

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by ZhuFeng 25th June 2014, 7:33 am

Zhu picked up a mug of ale that the bartender had handed him. After a long chug from it emptying the mug Zhu shook his head "not at all. It just means we have different common areas. You can interact with anyone you want I'd imagine. It's just a matter of what facilities are available to you I think. To be honest despite the different lounges the people you want to know all come here. We always have. Anyway it's not important. Go where you want, I don't think anyone will give you a hard time about it. The Rank system just shows how much you contribute to the guild as a mage. Also it's just works as a strength gauge."

A flash of light crossed Zhu's face and he slowly pulled Dragon Cleaver out and rested it in front of him leaning against it "I forgot to ask your name, and your magic. Like I said. I'm Zhu Feng. I'm a Requip mage. More specifically my magic is called 'The Warrior' You are?" he asked looking very expectantly at Mickey.

Character Info:
    MrMickey
    MrMickey

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by MrMickey 25th June 2014, 12:28 pm

Zhu Feng explained to Mickey that he was able to go wherever he wanted despite his rank, and then he said: "I forgot to ask your name, and your magic. Like I said. I'm Zhu Feng. I'm a Requip mage. More specifically my magic is called 'The Warrior' You are?". "Nobody you should care of" Red said annoying. "Don't be rude! Tell him we are Mickey and our magic! He has been so nice with us... Uff... Let me do this." Blue thought. "Alright..." Red thought. Then, Mickey shone of a soft blue light, and became Blue Mickey. "Hi! I'm Blue Mickey, and I'm the kind one. The one you have talked with is Red Mickey the rude one... Now that I've told you I have a split personality you are not going to leave us alone like the most does? Anyway..." Blue said quickly. "What the hell are you thinking!? Why did you tell him everything!?"Red thought. "The truth is... I don't know... He seems nice after all, so I thought we could trust him..." Blue thought. "You are such an idiot... Well the damage is done... Tell him our magic too." Red thought. "...Our magic is the Double Soul Magic... We use it thanks to our split personality..." Blue finished blushing embarassed.

ZhuFeng
    ZhuFeng

The First Kenpachi

The First Kenpachi

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by ZhuFeng 25th June 2014, 11:54 pm

When Red Mickey spoke his answer it caused Zhu to grip his weapon tighter. That response wasn’t what someone would call friendly, and could even be taken as hostile. He would not long stand for a hostile foreign force in his guild without having something to say about it. When Mickey shone with blue light however he seemed to relax ever so slightly.

He leaned back and listened to the explanation that Mickey offered and he nodded his head. At the end of it he frowned deeply growling ever so softly “Do not assume the view point, and the actions of others, based upon the ignorance, and the foolishness of those you met before. It is rude, and I won’t tolerate such accusations about me. If you can fight I accept you, if you can help the guild I will defend you, and if you have honor I will fight beside you as a brother. I’m that simple.”

Character Info:

Current date/time is 11th May 2024, 8:58 am