Lineage Name: Iahael's Benefactor
Wielder: Nohres Xaclamir
Purchase Proof: Link
What we have done for ourselves alone dies with us; what we have done for others and the world remains and is immortal. -Unknown Benefactor of Iahael.
Life; it is a precious gift, a fact that is lost on many a mortal, and the enormity of this gift is almost universally missed. Before there was Earthland, before reality was properly shaped and given form, there was _______. This concept confuses mortal minds, and they often confuse nothing and _______. But for nothing to make sense to them, there must be a something to contextualize it, and _______ cannot be properly comprehended by mortals because of this. But it was from _______ that reality was born and shaped. In this way, it can be said that reality is itself a gift.
Of the Absolute Divines, there exist ten. Once reality was made, they were equals. However, before reality was made one stood above the rest. Their name is not known to any save the Divines, and they do not speak that name. It was through their action that reality was created and given shape. This act, giving form to something within _______, took an unfathomable amount of power. In the wake of reality's birth, there was Iahael, the Absolute Divine of Selflessness.
In the wake of the birth of reality, Iahael saw it as her duty to spread charity throughout this new realm. And so she looked upon the expanse and saw that it was empty, devoid of any life. This disheartened her greatly; after all, what use was a gift without those to receive it and be cheered by it? After a time, the idea came to her, and together with the other Absolute Divines, she made mortal life to fill reality with; a gift for a gift.
These mortals spread, each passing on the gift of life to the next. And Iahael was pleased. These mortals gave the Absolute Divines what they needed to keep reality together, to keep _______ at bay; their Belief, their Worship, their Dedication, and their very Souls was a gift to repay a gift unbidden. The joy their very lives brought to Iahael could not be measured. But for the gift of life, there was the cost of death. For each act of charity, an act of cruelty. Mortals struggled and they suffered. As time passed, her suffering and discontent grew. Finally, it was more than she could bear. Although she could not personally intervene, she found one whose soul unknowingly flew her banner, whose creed was written in the tenets of Iahael herself.
And so this person was chosen as her vassal, to be empowered by a spark of her Absolute Divinity and to travel the world. This person would become known as Iahael's Benefactor.
- Brilliant Alms: Selflessness begets selflessness, and Iahael's Benefactor always finds their jewel purse filled and ready to give to others. +100% Jewel rewards from jobs for the Benefactor. On jobs with other people, the Benefactor may elect to reduce their Jewel bonus by 25% to grant another person +25% to their Jewel rewards. This can reduce the Benefactor to a +0% bonus. No one person may benefit from this effect more than once.
- Tower of Embers: The embers of every gift given, every act of charity light the brazier that stands atop the Tower of Embers. Within the libraries of the Tower, these fragments can be viewed and studied, granting those with access to the tower their blessing. The Benefactor has access to this knowledge and, as such, is capable of expanding upon their abilities. The Benefactor gains 5 additional normal spells for a single magic and two additional signature spells that cap at S rank. All normal spells are subject to spell slot maximums and all spells are required to be graded as per normal spell rules.
- Blazing Endowment: This grants the Benefactor with 5 additional lineage advanced spells for a single magic (Which follow an independent spell maximum from the regular one up to S and must be distributed according to regular advanced spell maximums, 2 B+, 2 A+, 1 S+) as well as 1 advanced spell that increase in rank as the user does, ranking up to H+, to be used on a single magic. These spells slots have to be made and reviewed like any other spell and follow the same rules and guidelines. But this empowering, pushing a mortal past their limits, does not come without a price. Marked as both divine and mortal, they take an increased 25% spell damage from all forms of God Slayer magic.
- Noble Inferno: Fires burn hit, and infernos all the hotter; this heat cannot be contained. The Benefactor gains a 50% increase to their base magic power from the divine fire within them. This fire does not burn without cost, as the Benefactor's base Strength and Speed are reduced by 25% each
- Benevolent Succor: Fire is often seen as symbolic with the gift of life, and Iahael's Benefactor is blessed with an ample capacity to restore life to others, even those who suffer truly grievous wounds. The Benefactor's base spell healing is increased by 50%. However, their base spell range and speed are reduced by 25% each.
- The Cup of Iahael: Somewhere on the Benefactor's body is a tattoo of a relic, the Cup of Iahael; this marks them as her Benefactor. This grants them an active Summon slot beyond the normal limit for one magic.
Last edited by Nohres Xaclamir on 14th January 2021, 7:16 pm; edited 5 times in total