Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Heavens Forge: The flame demon meets another White Dragon

Kite Wilhelm
    Kite Wilhelm

Demon King

Demon King

Mythical VIP Status- Demon VIP Status- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Guild Master- Demon Slayer- Dragon Slayer- A-Rank- Rich- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Player 
    Lineage : Power Of Apocalypse
    Position : None
    Guild : Sabertooth
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 801,130

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Flame Demon Slayer
    Second Skill: NetherFlame Demon Slayer
    Third Skill:

Heavens Forge: The flame demon meets another White Dragon Empty Heavens Forge: The flame demon meets another White Dragon

Post by Kite Wilhelm 18th December 2016, 2:43 pm

Kite Wilhelm
    Flames that were meant to protect now destroy.

It was quiet all throughout Sabertooth as it was several hours before dawn could peek out from the horizon and all in the guild were fast asleep including the Guild Master, Kite. The night was average leading up to his slumber but his dream was far from normal. Kite was sitting on his bed but he wasn't in his living quarters within the guild, instead he in his room aboard the tailspin. In the dream Kite would climb up the ladder that lead above to the foredeck that connected the upper part of the ship from bow to stern. While being onboard his boat wasn't strictly out of the ordinary the dream differed quite a bit from it's real life counterpart. Unlike his ship outside the dream would this was fully in tact while the real tailspin was grounded and riddled with holes from the damage sustained from dragon attack on Sabertooth. Kite took in a whiff of something cooking on the kitchen and followed the scent like a dog on the hunt and went through the bulkhead to find none other than his father standing over the stove top making pancakes. ”Surprised you're still around old man. What are you doing here?“ he asked rather flatly. The last time had seen his father was when he offered him a solution to rid himself of his original demon slayer magic. ”I thought you were gone after my disconnection with Asmodeous.“ his father laughed “I’m making pancakes what does it look like. and it's going to take a lot more to get rid of me then that and when that time comes it's is not going to be an easy task. I am no longer bound to the lacrima that was on your magic container so I am free to come and go at my discretion. Are you not happy to see your own father?” Kite’s eyes would narrow ”Father“ he would say incredulously. ”you have a rather skewed meaning of that word.“ he would cross his arm. ”and you didn't answer my question. What are you doing on my ship.“ His father would smirk “this isn't your ship. This is a dream. I was recently in place called Kyoka during my travels and mingled with the locals.” Kite cocked his head to the side clearly puzzled by what his father said. “Due to the concentration of ethernanos there I was able to take a corporeal form. I digress. There has been issues popping up as of lately in the form of troublesome mages and creatures lately. With the people in peril I took the liberty of coming up with a solution.” The red eyes of the demon slayer narrowed. ”and let me guess. Your solution involves me.“ “naturally. Your guild master of a guild now from what I hear and know your strides to use the guild influence for the betterment for all. And your strength also is something something that is required for such a feat and it's that very power I seek utilize to help the folks of Kyoka.” Kite sighed exasperated from this whole thing. ”Fine. But make this clear I am doing this for them and because I want to. Get lost.“ he said maliciously to his father and walked off ending the dream in that instant.  

Kite’s eyes were open now staring at the window as he laid on his side just waking up. He pulled the covers off and sat upright as he scooted his legs to edge of the bed. ”some nerve to refer to himself as my father. After what he did to Iza too. Bastard.“ he stood up and walked to his closet to select his outfit. He chose his black sleeveless shirt with the blue trench coat, matching boots and gloves. ”Kyoka right? If so I will need to head to the Wakusei portals. Tsk“ he scoffed at the realization. His ship was still damaged and the portals were a day trip out which meant he would have to use a teleportation lacrima. The thought of which made his stomach churn in every bad way. He didn't get sick from them like a Dragon Slayer on a means of transportation but the feeling you experience from being disassembled and time lapsed essentially from one place to another was not a feeling he enjoyed. Kite exited his quarters and entered the main area of the guild hall where he greeted his members and then took hold of a teleportation lacrima and held it close. ”Teleport, Wakusei Portals.“ and in a flash of brilliant blue light was created from the Lacrima he vanished from the guild hall and reappeared right in the area of the portals. He noticed area was moderately barren and empty with very little plant life. Kite hummed when he noticed this detail, ”I wonder could the mana from environment be stabilizing the portals?“ he would ask himself while walking up the narrow pathway that lead to a circular like valley, almost like a temple built into the rocky foundation and floating before him were a set of ten hovering portals. ”So there are ten of these things? I didn't expect that.“ he would look at each one individually and took note of lack of distinction or sign of which portal goes to which planet. Kite let a frown come across his face when he realized that for him to find this planet he would have to go into each portal until he found it. ”Ugh. If he wasn't dead I'd kill him for this.“ and what was worse was that he would be doing this on his own but little did he know he wouldn't be alone for long.  

tag: --- // words: 952 // theme: ---

Notes:
    this is dummy text
    Spoiler:
    Made by Ravana

Last edited by Kite Wilhelm on 18th December 2016, 6:19 pm; edited 1 time in total

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Heavens Forge: The flame demon meets another White Dragon Gvf4gD8

Heavens Forge: The flame demon meets another White Dragon Empty Re: Heavens Forge: The flame demon meets another White Dragon

Post by Guest 18th December 2016, 5:32 pm

And while you are sitting indoors
    waiting for the storm to pass
    I will be outside dancing in the rain

"Astrid..."
    As soon as the ace's head hit her pillow some odd hour after midnight, she could not remember when exactly she had fallen asleep. Exhausted from another day of hard work it seemed as though only a millisecond after she closed her eyes, she was opening them again. But it was not to the usual feeling of being jolted away by her bodily alarm clock that she was so careful of maintaining. It was to a sweet, feminine voice. Which, in itself was the strangest part. When getting ready for bed, the slayer was very particular about taking out her hearing aids and placing them by her bedside table, as to not cause any problems over the night. So normally, being completely deaf without them, she would not be able to hear any sound. Granted, there were times when she forgot to take them out and ended up sleeping with them on... But if that was the case there was no way she would be waking up the a female voice. If anything, it would be her brother's voice, the only other person in her house.
    "Open your eyes."
    Crimson eyes fluttered open, met with the bright color of a pale blue sky. She winced back, the bright color blinding her for a few seconds, blinking to slowly get use to the transaction between complete blackness and vivid colors.
    Where... Was she?
    Turning her head to the side the slayer was surprised to see she was not in her own room. Well, of course she wasn't. The last time she checked her room didn't have a skylight or a glass roof. The best way to describe the world around her, was empty. Above her, blue sky. Below her, blue sky. Though flexing a single finger into the ground brought about another surprise. Instead of sky, the ground rippled, as though it was water. It wasn't wet. In fact, it was... Nothing. She could not feel anything from it, like her finger had just passed through air and nothing else. Despite looking like the sky, it rippled as though it were water. But it did not feel like water...
    What was this?
    Finally deciding to push herself up from her sprawled out position upon the non-existent ground the musician's gaze only grew wider as she was met face to face with a small glowing orb, hovering above her softly.
    "Finally, you are awake." The orb hummed, the same tone of voice being used from when her eyes had been closed.
    Astrid stared at the orb, stuck in a both a mode of confusion and awe.

"Erm..." After a few moments of staring, trying to take in everything, the musician finally let out a single noise of question. But before she could actually ask any questions, the orb seemed to have read her mind.

"I am sorry to interrupt your slumber, little dragon. But it is the only way i can reach you. I have come to you with a very urgent request. Will you hear me out?"
    An urgent request. While she could not come to terms with whatever was happening, she was known to never turn down a request. Especially one that was seen as urgent. She saw no harm in at least hearing the spirit out. Pressing her lips together nervously the dragon slayer nodded.
    After the nod of confirmation another smaller light molded and shifted its way out of the orb, floating down delicately towards Astrid. Lifting a hand to catch it the mage studied it carefully as the light disbanded and left with it, a single teleportation lacrima.
    “Come to the Wakusei Portals, and everything will be explained…”

Everything would be explained?
    The slayer thought back to her dream as she held the small lacrima within her the middle of her palm, tilting her hand from side to side to watch as the magical item moved with it.
    After the orb’s demand, the dream had ended abruptly, and the ace was left to sit in a mist of both confusion and exhaustion when she awoke not long after, an ominous feeling gathering within her chest as soon as her eyes met with the teleportation lacrima on the side of her table. The same lacrima she had received in her dream.
    It had taken a lot of convincing herself to actually go through with it. While the dream may have seemed a little strange, she could not shake the feeling it had been very important, and that not going to the portals would be a huge mistake she would end up regretting. So after some food and a bit of violin practice to clear her mind, she had used the lacrima to teleport herself to her destination.
    At least… She thought this was the destination. But it seemed a little too… Barren. Granted, she had never been to the portals before. But she guessed she was expecting… Maybe something a little different.
    Taking the one and only path there for a good couple of minutes the ace soon found herself near the temple-like structure within the rocky foundation. Stopping at the entrance she placed a hand on the edge of the entryway, carefully stepping inside one foot at a time.
    Once inside her gaze instantly caught the colorful portals each placed near one another. It was almost hypnotizing… The way they pulsated in rhythm one after the other, like a song only they could hear was playing softly and they were taking turns dancing along with it.
    She shuffled her shoes against the stony floor, inching her way into the temple a little more, her mouth gaped open in awe at the shining portals.
    But her inching would soon come to a stop as the tip of her shoes managed to snag onto the jutted edge of a stone. Instantly losing her balance the violinist let out a small squeak of surprise before she fell to the cold floor face first, her impact echoing within the wide room of the building.
    1,005/7,000 words ● @tag ● notes

MADE BY VEL OF WW + ADOX 2.0

Kite Wilhelm
    Kite Wilhelm

Demon King

Demon King

Mythical VIP Status- Demon VIP Status- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Guild Master- Demon Slayer- Dragon Slayer- A-Rank- Rich- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Heavens Forge: The flame demon meets another White Dragon Empty Re: Heavens Forge: The flame demon meets another White Dragon

Post by Kite Wilhelm 18th December 2016, 8:44 pm

Kite Wilhelm

Kite’s dilemma of having to go through not just one or two more teleportations for the remainder of his day but ten to find the planet Kyoka caused him to miss the presence of another teleporter appear near where he had entered the area. ”Who ever came with this had a good idea but you’d think there would be some sort of sign or distinction for what portal goes to what planet.“ he said to himself complaining about the situation instead of taking action. He then thought back to his dream and crossed his arms while looking over each portal individually ”You would think he would have told me which one was which.“ he would say blaming his old man for the problem he faced currently but failed to acknowledge that he didn’t ask for any specific details about the situation he was just much more concerned getting rid of his father for another few more months. While this all happened coming up the trail leading into the temple like building was Astrid but Kite hadn’t picked up on her scent nor heard her approach. ”Alright... I will go with you first.“ he said pointing to the fifth portal from the left and began his approach but his advancement as well as his concentration was broken from the sound of a loud squeak came from seemingly out of nowhere. He had thought he was alone so instinct kicked in and he instantly turned around to see where the sound came from and his timing couldn’t have been slower. Had he turned a bit sooner he would have seen the silvernette’s foot caught on the bit of misplaced stone and could have tried to catch her fall but instead the only thing that happened was the pretty girl fell face first on the stone hard ground causing an echoing sound throughout the temple. ”Oh crap!“ he would say right before he ran to where the girl was now laying on the ground. He would skid to a stop at the same time he would be down on one knee ”Hey are you alright?“ he would ask the girl as he helped her back to her feet by putting one arm over his neck and his hand by her side and just using his legs to get her verticle before stepping back once her balance was regained. It was at that point Kite was able to recognize that the person before him was no ordinary human although she seemed ordinary. She was roughly five foot in height with silver hair and red eyes that matched his own. Her attire composed of an orange dress with a blue necklace complete with pair of light brown boots so at first glance she was very seemed normal but the girl had a remnants of a magic aura to her but he couldn’t tell the color or actual strength of it but the lingering scent of ginger tea was present in the air since his contact with her. ”He didn’t mention there would be someone waiting for me. Pretty cute.“ he thought to himself but figured he would be the first to speak. ”Hi, my name is Kite Wilhelm, I hope you weren’t waiting on me for too long. The old man is horrible at timing.“ he would say assuming she knew who his father was as well as the fact he went and got help for the people of Kyoka.

The Demon slayer would soon realize that the girl was not anyone related to Kyoka when he saw out of the corner of his eye one of the portals had something bouncing on the other side of it and it breached through the portal and hovered for a moment before zipping from left to right before zooming over to where Kite and the new girl were standing and flew around them in circles before zipping over to the front of the portal on their side and waited for the both of them. Kite’s gaze followed it the entire time up until it waited for them before shifting it to the girl. ”Oh, well I guess i was mistaken.“ he would pause ”Say Girl, you seem like you are pretty strong. Feel like helping me help some people?“ He would say to the girl before entering the portal with or without her answer. Kite would enter the portal with the girl behind him but before much could have been said or done they came out of the portal just in time for two beings to pass by seemingly on patrol or something. Both were wearing matching blood red cloaks and neither one wanted to talk. Both would chant something in a language unknown to him and would launch two fireballs that tangled together to create one large one with the intention to possibly kill them both. Kite acted fast and made sure he was in between the fireball and the silver haired girl and with his feet planted the pressed his hands against the fireball being pushed back for an instant before craning his neck forward to take a bite of the fiery projectile and forced all of the flames to enter his mouth as he ate every last morsel of fire. His aura flared as a result showing off as an azure flame with the scent of burning lumber as it burned around the demon slayer but soon faded to nothing causing the scent to be less potent. The two mages looked horrified to see their combined attacks being rendered useless. Kite on the other hand had his hands on his hips shaking his head ”Thanks for snack, makes the feeling of teleporting suck a little less but you should work on your hospitality.“ Blue flames erupted around him ”Fire rocket“ he said and was propelled by the flames that had gathered by his feet and closed the gap between himself and the two mages landing in the middle of the both of them. ”but since that is the mood that was set allow me to reciprocate.“ his voice was lower and less friendly than a few seconds ago. Kite jammed the point of his right elbow into the ribs of the mage to his right first while using his left hand to back fist the mage to his left in the face. The mage that got elbowed in the ribs back away while the one on the left was merely shocked by the sudden blow, seeing this Kite gave his attention to the mage to his left and used one fluid movement brought his right hand across his body and slammed his fist into stomach of the mage. Not letting him regain his composure he used his left hand to cup the back of his neck and tossed him into his friend sending them crashing to the ground. ”Flame Away.“ he would say as he thrusted his hand towards the two mages releasing a wide blast of flames and sent it crashing into the two mages sending them flying backwards. Kite would smirk for a moment before realizing how much danger they were in. His head craned back to the girl who had the orb of light floating around her ”get ready to fight sweetheart. We have company.“

tag: --- // words: 1177 // theme: ---

Notes:
    enemies defeated
    Spoiler:
    Made by Ravana

Last edited by Kite Wilhelm on 2nd January 2017, 7:35 pm; edited 4 times in total

_____________________________________________________________________________________

NPC
    NPC

Mentor : Admin

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by NPC 18th December 2016, 8:44 pm

The member 'Kite Wilhelm' has done the following action : Dice Rolls

'Monster Dice' :
    Heavens Forge: The flame demon meets another White Dragon NormalMonster Heavens Forge: The flame demon meets another White Dragon WeakMonster Heavens Forge: The flame demon meets another White Dragon NormalMonster Heavens Forge: The flame demon meets another White Dragon Boss Heavens Forge: The flame demon meets another White Dragon NormalMonster Heavens Forge: The flame demon meets another White Dragon NormalMonster Heavens Forge: The flame demon meets another White Dragon NormalMonster Heavens Forge: The flame demon meets another White Dragon NormalMonster Heavens Forge: The flame demon meets another White Dragon StrongMonster Heavens Forge: The flame demon meets another White Dragon NormalMonster Heavens Forge: The flame demon meets another White Dragon WeakMonster Heavens Forge: The flame demon meets another White Dragon WeakMonster Heavens Forge: The flame demon meets another White Dragon WeakMonster Heavens Forge: The flame demon meets another White Dragon NormalMonster Heavens Forge: The flame demon meets another White Dragon WeakMonster

Post by Guest 19th December 2016, 10:39 am

At first after the fall, the slayer did not move, caught off guard with the lack of pain from the contact with the stone floor. But it wasn’t long until the stinging pain on her face and the rest of her body finally caught up with her. With the numbness finally fading and the pain settling in she hissed in pain, lifting her head up, crimson eyes shut tight, teeth clenched together, a shade of bright red covering where she had been hit.
    Even though the manly voice to reach her ears was strange to her, she still took his offering hand to help herself up, whether she realized she was even doing so or not. Grabbing onto to his hand she managed to rise up slowly, legs wobbling as they tried to find their footing on the ground once more. Instinctively, to try and dull the remaining lingering pain upon her face Astrid’s hand took on a silver glow, bringing it up to her face to rest on her forehead. Once here the silver glow traveled around her frame, and the red mark would fade, along with any cuts, bruises, and pain littered around her body.
    Letting out a sigh from her nose she finally reopened her eyes, feeling the pain  drain slowly from her being.
    Red optics landed on Kite, pausing as he introduced himself to her. Oh, there was someone else here? The spirit didn’t mention there would be someone else going along with her… Slowly, it dawned on her that this guy had probably seen her fall… And was probably the reason she was able to get up… Yeah, now that she thought about it there was another hand or something helping her up, but she had been too out of it to realize at the time.
    Embarrassed about letting someone see such a clumsy side of her the ace’s face flushed red once more, but this time, with a nervous blush.
    “E-Excuse my clumsiness, Monsieur Kite. I did not look where i was stepping.” She stuttered out, giving the guild master a rather formal bow before standing back up straight.
    “I am Astrid Foss, here to… To… Erm…” The slayer paused, lips pressed firmly together as a blank expression covered her face. Why was she here? The spirit in her dream had told her to come here because of something urgent. But other than that… She wasn’t sure exactly why she was here. Maybe that’s what this man was here for. The spirit did say everything would be explained once she got here… And he was the only one here.
    That was what she thought until the same shining orb from her dream emerged from the portal and whizzed around the room, settling down in front of them for  a few moments before speeding up once more to settle on a greenish looking portal, spinning around the entrance way. Perhaps it wanted them to go through there? Not that Astrid would have much time to think about it, as Kite was quick to zoom off after it. The older man paused before the portal and turned back to her, asking her to assist him in helping people. The slayer could only stare at them both for a few heartbeats. Well, the orb was here. And it looked as though he was going to the same place she was. Maybe this was it? It was all rather confusion with such little to go on. She didn’t know where she was going or why… But the dragon slayer figured as long as this was a mission to help people, she would do it. Not like there were any other clues as to why she was summoned here. With a smile gracing her lips the mage nodded, taking the steps needed to pass through the portal right behind the demon slayer.

Fire and loud hollering, was what she could describe as what she was met with as soon as she exited the portal. Being a couple seconds later at arriving in the new world the violinist didn’t get the time to become acquainted with her surroundings as a huge ball of fire was hurtling towards her quickly. Instinctively, Astrid closed her eyes and flinched away, ready for the impact of the combined spells…
    … But it never came.
    Slowly opening her eyes they landed on the scene before her. Kite consumed the spell, and as a result, his blue aura suddenly flared up. The sudden increase in power could be felt by all, causing Astrid’s nerves to tingle and tense up. It weighed so heavily on her body… This wasn’t just any aura…
    “A… Slayer?” The musician questioned softly, watching as he took out the two cloaked beings with such little effort.
    “... Fire slayer…” Red eyes twinkled with amazement at the flames. It was unmistakable, that power. It easily matched her own, if not passed it greatly. This was indeed another slayer. What kind? She wasn’t sure. She was not knowledgeable about slayers, despite being one herself. It wasn’t like she was born with this power, after all. She had only gotten it a few months ago by some freak chance. She had tried to read up on them as much as possible, but there were never any solid facts, being such a rare and unique type of magic.
    Turning her attention from the fight to the light floating by her side Astrid tensed up slightly at the sound of a chorus of growls sounding up near the two, deep and rumbling. She turned her gaze towards the sound, red eyes widening as it landed upon five gray wolves. Their coats, rugged and unkempt. Obviously emaciated since their ribs could very easily be seen. Dark amber eyes narrowed, baring their teeth, slobber loosely escaping between the gaps in their teeth. They each creeped toward her slowly, haunches rising and falling with their movement. They kept themselves low to the ground, snarling as they formed around her, circling the slayer to make sure she had no way to escape.
    Wolves. It always had to be wolves. Astrid shuddered, remembering the time she had accidentally transformed into a rooster and had almost gotten killed by a wolf. She could feel his warm breath on her neck and hear his deep and cryptic voice even now…
    Beginning to become nervous and unsettled by the animal’s intimidating formation, the slayer reacted.
    “S-Stay away!” A scream tore through the young mage’s throat. A silver glow covered her hand before she punched it into the ground below. The ground cracked as a silver pulse was sent out into the air, smashing into four of the wolves and sending them backwards, causing them to let out small whimpers of pain. But one wolf managed to dodge it by jumping over the pulse, its jaws opened wide, aiming for the slayer to bite down on her. Seeing this, Astrid reacted quickly. The silver glow surrounding her fist became slightly brighter and bigger in size. Forcing all her effort into one punch she sent her fist forward, making contact with the wolf’s maw. The impact was strong enough to send a wave of power throughout the area. A cracking sound could be heard upon contact, the wolf’s jaw coming off slightly at the hinges. Falling down in front of the ace, the wolf collapsed onto its side, blood pooling around its mouth and dying the fur red. It whimpered, twitching its limbs in pain.
    Seeing this, the other four wolves whimpered too, scrambling to their paws in a panic before running off into the wilderness, their tails tucked between their legs.
    Astrid placed her hands onto her knees, breathing heavily, trying to catch her breath, crimson eyes wide as she stared at the suffering wolf, realizing what she had done now that the tension of the fight calmed.
    “H-How did i…? When d-Did…? I-I d-Didn’t mean to…” The corners of the slayer’s eyes began to swell with tears, threatening to fall down her cheeks. She hadn’t meant to do such a thing to the poor wolf. It didn’t deserve the pain. She had just… Reacted. She had no idea what she was doing. She hated fighting in the first place… And to think she had caused a living being so much pain, almost knocking its jaw off. She wanted to help it, but she could not move, frightened of her own power. So instead, she found herself falling to her knees, hands covering her face to try and hold back her cries. What had she done?

She didn’t mean any of it.
    2,240/7,000 words ● @tag ● notes

Kite Wilhelm
    Kite Wilhelm

Demon King

Demon King

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Kite Wilhelm 23rd December 2016, 2:48 pm

Kite Wilhelm

After coming to the aid of the young lady and assisting her up he couldn’t help but notice the blush gracing her cheeks clearly embarrassed from the whole ordeal and held back a slight chuckle in order to help keep the situation that much more calm. Right after his introduction the silver haired girl would beg for his pardon and introduce herself as Astrid Foss but Kite noticed a bit of stumbling of words from both times she spoke but couldn’t help but be curious to why she had no answer to why she was there. ”Astrid Foss.“ he would say out loud and smile ”That is a lovely name“It would seem fate brought her here as much as Kite’s father brought him there. However they would both be led into the portal by the glowing ball of light where they would be met with opposition almost immediately however their folly would be using fire magic in Kite’s presence and while he wasn’t able to acknowledge it he heard Astrid determine audibly that he was a fire slayer. Unfortunately he was unable to really get into a conversation over what his magic was, there were two mages he had to deal with and that's what he was going to do. He wasn't aware of the presence of the wolves that had threatened the safety of Astrid and that would have remained the case if not for Astrid’s scream as well as her own display of magic power. The surge of power as well as the strong scent of ginger tea permeating the area initially made him turn in the direction of Astrid who smashes into the ground with her hand encased in a silvery light and once it hit the ground Kite saw the ripple of silver light swirl and smash into the wolves sending them back with the exception of one. Kite watched as it lunged at Astrid who reacted by putting her fist in between herself and the beast smashing her fist as well as another bright concentration of the silver light into the wolf’s open jaw that sought to clamp down on the female mage. Seeing that she was secured Kite turned back to look at his opponents but they were gone coming to the conclusion that they had taken the opportunity to get lost while his attention was elsewhere. ”That typically would have bothered me but they will more than likely bring help with them. Save me trouble of hunting them down.“ he said to himself accepting things as they turned out. He approached Astrid who looked upon the injured wolf with a look of confusion as well as panic on her face. The demon slayer’s acute hearing allowed him hear her stutter over words as she question what had happened or more specifically what did she do but before Kite could get close enough to speak with her she began to weep over what she had done.

The suddenness of the girl's tears causes Kite hasten his approach and immediately dropped down next to the girl who was as still as stone and her cheeks wet with tears. ”What is it? What’s wrong.“ he asked as he quickly looked her over to see if she was injured but there was no sign of any sort of wound or blood. His eyes widened a bit and he recalled when she attacked the wolf she wasn't engaged for battle but rather acted on reflex and emotion and now her gentle and timid nature that he picked up on during their initial meeting. ”Oh, I get it.“ he said understandingly and walked over to the wolf that was clearly in a vast amount of pain. Kite knew he could end the wolf’s suffering if he so wished but he didn’t wish to do so while she was watching so he had a plan. ”Flame Demon’s calamity.“ and shot a sphere of flames into the air angled so once it hit the peak height it would fall upon the downed wolf. Using this time he turned to the girl crouching down and pulling her face into his chest embracing her in a hug blocking the view as the sphere crashed down on the wolf turning it to ash. His coat tails flowed in front of him embracing her as well, ”It’s okay. You didn’t do anything wrong. You don’t need to cry.“ He said to her recalling a time of great pain when a tender embrace was all he wanted. The heat passed and his coat tails returned to the ground, ”I know I have no real call to ask anything of you or even to be doing this. but things will be getting a little harder from here on out.“ He took in a breath through his nose ”You have a powerful aura and a magic in you and that will be useful to our cause.“ he would stand up and look into the dense forest that lie ahead of them. ”Do you think you can fight if more creatures attack us?“ he would wait for answer before making his next move.

”“
    tag: --- // words: --- // theme: ---

Notes:
    this is dummy text
    Spoiler:
    Made by Ravana

Last edited by Kite Wilhelm on 2nd January 2017, 7:37 pm; edited 1 time in total

Post by Guest 27th December 2016, 12:14 pm

The girl, while naive, was no idiot. She knew exactly what had happened to the bleeding wolf, even with the man's muscular frame blocking her view from it. She heard Kite call the attack's name, and heard the impact of the fire spell, as well as felt its overwhelming warmth blow onto her skin. The beast was gone, put out of its misery.
    Having only allowed the guild master to hug her as she continued the sob, as soon as Astrid heard the impact, she gave in to her emotions.
    She pushed her head into the man's chest forcefully, closing her eyes tighter, in hopes of not catching even a glimpse of the fire's light behind her eyelids. If possible, she cried harder, teeth biting down on one another harshly while the stream of tears dripped down from her cheeks to the ground below them. She did so for a while, refusing to look up up, knowing the wolf not being there would just be even more of a confirmation that the animal had passed.
    The slayer only stopped, when the older man moved away to stand up. Slowly, Astrid's cries became quieter, mere hiccups as she tried her best to push them back down into her chest.
    Ashamed to show her red and tear-covered face the ace rubbed her eyes against an exposed arm, wiping them away roughly before allowing her head to rest upon it. She hated herself for crying so easily. She was supposed to be helping people in great need, but instead, she ended up crying over a little bit of spilled blood. She was an ace, a role model for her guild mates. One of the strongest mages in the guild. But she cried so easily... Why did Elyx ever choose someone like her to be in such an influential position?

Even so, she still couldn't get use to hurting such innocent creatures. Humans? She understood. Though while she didn't prefer to hurt them too much, they at least were self aware, they knew what they were doing, may it be good or bad. But animals? They were just doing what they thought they had to, in order to survive. It wasn't their fault. And she had caused an innocent creature so much pain... to the point where they had to ends its life...
    "Will... I have t-to kill?" She stuttered out.
    The girl finally removed the arm away from her face, looking up to Kite with shaking crimson eyes.
    "I understand that sometimes, some things can only be solved by fighting... But i cannot end another creature's life so easily. I want to help these people in need... But, if it means killing to do so... I don't..."
    She trailed off, sliding her gaze from Kite down to the ground in front of her.
    She didn't know what to do. She loved helping people... But hated killing...
    But what if there was ever a situation where she needed to kill in order to help?
    The slayer's morals began to clash together within her mind, overwhelming her thoughts, to the point where she felt like she could cry again.
    2,764/7,000 ● @tag ● notes

Kite Wilhelm
    Kite Wilhelm

Demon King

Demon King

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Kite Wilhelm 3rd January 2017, 9:30 pm

Kite Wilhelm

Kite had expected numerous things to come from his decision to embrace Astrid, her pushing him away from her or even her questioning what he was doing but that wasn’t the case. At first he could hear her still sobbing but that all changed when his flame spell struck the wolf reducing it to ash. The demon slayer felt as Astrid pressed her head hard into his chest and gave way to her emotions and cried hard. He could feel the front of his shirt growing more and more damp the longer she cried but that didn’t matter to him, he could simply dry them off with his own body heat but for the meanwhile he would hold the hug a little longer before more than enough time had passed so he would stand upright and speak but not before reaching into his pants pocket and pulling out a handkerchief and giving the piece of cloth to his new, crying friend. He would smile as she answered him, amused by her question of whether or not she would HAVE to kill. Kite would refrain from answering her question and would extend his hand instead clearly a gesture to help her stand up and once she accepted he would answer her, ”No, you will not have to kill. I wouldn’t ask that of you nor would I make you do such a thing.“ he would say before looking away out into the woods. ”The only thing I would ask is your live through this no matter what.“ he would turn and look back at her placing his right hand gently on her shoulder and let the warmth flow from his hand onto her ”I need you to survive no matter what. Out here creatures like those wolves follow the principle of nature and to survive they will fight and kill. If you can avoid killing then that is fine but all i ask is that if you don’t have a choice then don’t hesitate. I don’t want to see you die.“ he would remove his hand and smile ”That being said I won’t let either of us die for that matter.“ before he could make a move the glowing ball of light that had lead them to the Kyoka portal showed itself again zipping around and in between them before heading off a few feet waiting for them to follow. Kite would angle his head to point at the glowing orb while looking back at Astrid ”Looks like our little friend wants us to follow it.“ A kind smile would grace Kite’s face as he offered the crook of his arm for her ”“I'll escort you. Once she accepted the gesture he would lead her, following the orb into the thicket of the woods where there would be plenty to deal with before the day was over.

While tailing the orb of light through the woods about a mile or so in it had been peaceful enough for Kite to speak to Astrid in a more composed scenario. Looking over his shoulder where the silvernette who was being escorted by the demon slayer was. ”So your magic, that aura you showed against the wolf back there it was extremely potent what sort of magic was it?“ he would pause before facing forward ”if i had to guess it was White dragon slayer magic. Who taught it to you?“ he thought to himself, he was  curious to know if there were other dragons besides Eosphoros who can teach slayer magic and if so just how many other White Dragon Slayer mages there were out in the world but he was going to get ahead of himself, he wouldn’t jump to conclusions. ”and if i were to guess, a mage as strong as you most likely is in a guild.“ he would say for her to respond to. In truth Kite was open to learn anything about the girl and even answer any questions she might have as well but unfortunately only a short amount of time would be allowed to continue their conversation before company would pay them a visit. They would come across a clearing where they would be greeted by the next wave of enemies.

Upon reaching the center of the clearing a ring of fire surrounded them both clearly with the intent of trapping them with in. ”uh huh. Fire..“ he could easily eat the flames surrounding them but instead moved so he was back to back with Astrid looking through the flames at the opposition that came for them. On Kite's side there were three mages, two of them dressed similarly to the pair he had ran into upon entering the world but with more ornate looking robes while the third person was a man dressed identical to the first pair, clearly a sign of where they might rank among their own organization. On the side of Astrid were two (weakened) Atronachs glowing a pure golden white light from their body,in fact their body was made of light. Kite would look back at Astrid ”We got this right?“

”“

Notes:
    this is dummy text
    Spoiler:
    Made by Ravana

Post by Guest 7th January 2017, 10:32 am

The slayer removed an arm from her face as the handkerchief was offered to her. Though a bit embarrassed that the man had witnessed her sobbing, she still took the kind offer nonetheless. She wiped the last remaining tears away, dabbing the cloth against the bottom of her eyes. "Merci" she thanked him, leaving the cloth clenched tightly in her grasp. A couple of seconds passed before the guild master offered her a hand to stand. She gladly accepted, pulling herself to her feet with his help.
    She listened as Kite explained, gaze remaining on the ground below the two. He didn’t ask her to kill… Only to survive. Crimson eyes softened, feeling the man’s warmth upon her shoulder, strangely filling her with a newfound confidence. That was Golden Phoenix’s rule too. She remembered it clearly. ‘Only kill when one’s life is being threatened’. It was a simple rule, but meant so much. After all, what good would you be if you were dead? Helping people was the girl’s life goal. If she died to an enemy that wouldn’t listen to reason, she would die in vain. A meaningless death. The young slayer wouldn’t have such a thing. If she died, she would want it to have impact, make a difference to someone else. Not to be just another kill for some monster simply because she wouldn’t fight. But even so the rule still gave her room to not kill too. ‘Only when necessary’. Meaning, she could still leave her enemies alive if she could. And that, was the best she could wish for.
    A smile grew upon Astrid’s lips. “I promise i’ll survive. I’ll do my best to make sure neither of us die too!” she proclaimed loudly, crimson optics staring up to Kite, filled with fiery determination. This man had helped her realize what it meant to be a mage, and with only a few words too. You don’t die for the ones you love… You live for them. At least, that’s what the silvernette got from his explanation. Up until now Astrid had been so ready to die for absolute justice. But justice wasn’t in death. It was in living. And if absolute justice meant dying a meaningless death, then maybe that wasn’t what she wanted.
    Before much longer the little orb of light was once again floating above them, swirling around their heads before shooting off into what she could only guess was their next destination.
    Ready to walk off, the slayer was caught off guard as Kite offered him the crook of his arm, offering to escort her the way. Astrid smiled softly, gladly accepting the friendly offer, though it ended up being a bit hard at first, since Astrid was just barely five feet tall. But, after much needed adjusting, the two were off, striding off towards the dense forest to see whatever may come next.

It had been silent at first as they walked. Astrid wasn’t that good of a conversation started, and her mind was full enveloped on making sure the two would get out this alive. That by the time Kite asked his question, she almost missed it, being too lost in her thoughts.
    She looked back up to him, blinking once. “I use white dragon slayer magic” she admitted, maybe a little too bashfully. It was the first time she had never admitted to someone what type of magic she used since she got it, and to have such a rare magic, she wasn’t really fond of the attention it gave her, on top of her ace and rising star statuses.
    “It’s a long story. Lets just say i got my hands on a lacrima somehow and now i have it. It’s nothing too special.” She smiled sheepishly.
    “But i’m much more interested in your magic. You’re a slayer too, right? That’s how you were able to swallow those flames back there. What kind of slayer magic is that? I’ve never seen anything like that.” The fire held what seemed to be small traces of light intertwined with it. It was nothing like her magic, which only had a light element and that was it. His was much more peculiar and new, the ace couldn’t help but ask, hoping to gain more knowledge about the types of slayers in order to gain more knowledge of her own.
    Then, the older man asked about her guild. Which, she would gladly answer.
    “Mhm, Golden Phoenix” she proudly rose her hand, showing him the back where a single light blue phoenix mark was imprinted. “I’m even an ace. The Ace of Topaz. N-Not to brag or anything…” she stumbled upon her words, afraid she might be showing off a little too much. She didn’t want Kite thinking just because she had the title of ace that she was arrogant. It was quite the opposite actually. The young girl was quite honored to have Elyx bestow the title upon her. Ever since, she had used it as motivation to get stronger, in hopes of helping her guild out even more.

It wasn’t long while chitchatting, that they eventually reached their next destination. A small, out of place clearing within the woods. Upon entering it, the slayer’s senses were instantly off the charts. Her hair stood on end, skin breaking out into chilled goosebumps. There was an aura about this place. It was not friendly.
    A circle of bright fire surrounded the two, closing them in, trapping them. The girl clung onto Kite’s arm, squeezing it tight as the five creatures appeared before them.
    She looked to the clothed figures that reminded her so much of the Sun Cult she and her brother took down a while ago. But these ones seemed… Different. They were much darker than a couple of power hungary cultists. There was something much more sinister…
    She then starred towards the strange glowing creatures. She wasn’t sure what they were exactly. They were human-like to say the least. Their figures were that of humans, but parts of their bodies were either made of stones or light. No matter what they were, they were menacing.
    Having scanned her surroundings, Astrid released Kite’s arm, her worried expression narrowing, continuing to stare at the Atronachs. It looked like there was no end to this fighting. At least this time it was not wolves. The less human or animal like something was, the faster she could get over having to fight it. And while these were in fact human-like, they were at least distorted enough for her to know these were not beings of her normal world.
    The dragon slayer clenched a fist, a silver glow pulsing off it. She smiled, red orbs narrowing. She knew what she had to do now. Survive. No more crying.
    “Of course” she replied to Kite’s question, her voice filled with much more of a flare than before.
    As if the light-made creatures knew, one began gathering the light within its body to shoot out a long line of golden light straight at the ace. Knowing this was her chance, Astrid stood her ground, waiting for the light beam to come within range. Once close enough, the girl leapt forward, catching the beam in her mouth, swallowing it whole. The Atronachs, while having no real reaction, starred as this happened.
    Chewing the light down, Astrid gave them a big grin, wiping the bottom of her lips with a free hand. “It’s obvious you guys haven’t dealt with a slayer before… That was the biggest mistake you could make.” The extra light within her body powered the slayer up. She felt her magic energy grow larger and faster, adding to her magic strength like a sugar rush.
    Within a couple of seconds, Astrid’s mouth started filling with a bright silver light, to the point where some of it was escaping through her clenched teeth.
    “White Dragon’s Roar!!” With an echoing scream, a brilliant beam of light shot out of the woman’s mouth, crashing down onto the two Atronachs. The two monsters let out unnatural groans and whispy gasps, knocked and stumbling back. The rock’s mixed within their bodies began to break apart, crumbling down, clinging on to their last few bits of health.
    It was a mighty roar, but just not enough.
    Seeing this, Astrid clicked her tongue out of frustration. She was hoping she could end it in just one attack, but it seemed these enemies were tougher than the last batch.
    Not allowing them any time to start remodeling themselves, the young slayer’s leg started to glow her silver light, pulsating brightly. In a blink of an eye, she rushed towards them at a breakneck speed, raising her leg in a kick once she got close enough to touch the two.
    “White Dragon Roundkick!” she threw her leg across the two Atronachs’ chest in a kicking motion. The light-made creatures let out inhuman screams of pain before crumbling to the ground, the light from their bodies disappearing back into the world around her.
    Astrid let out a small breath of exhaustion, looking down to the crumbled rocks, all that remained of the Atronachs. She had done it. She survived.
    But she never knew surviving could be so… Draining…
    The ace threw up her arms in the sky, standing upon her toes as she stretched, feeling the bones in her shoulders crack before relaxing her body.
    She was going to need some tea after this mission to get her energy back.
    4,364/7,000 ● @tag ● notes

Kite Wilhelm
    Kite Wilhelm

Demon King

Demon King

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Kite Wilhelm 10th January 2017, 9:04 pm

Kite Wilhelm

There was a moment of silence between the two of them shortly after Kite had explained to her that his desire was for her to live to see what life would have for her after this adventure. And while it would be nice to not have to kill unnecessarily in a place like this full of a variety of dangers that wouldn’t be easy to do. He just hoped that what he said wasn’t too harsh for Astrid but to his surprise it wasn’t the case. Astrid’s smile as she promised him that not only would she survive but that she would do her best so that the both of them would live and the look of determination caused the demon slayer to smirk. ”Good. I’ll trust that you won’t let anything happen to me.“ he would wink at her before offering her his arm. She would accept but Kite would adjust the height where he held his arm out so it was more comfortable for her to hold onto as he strolled with her to the next destination wherever that may be. Along the way Kite asked a few questions about Astrid mainly her magic as well as her possible guild affiliation. He would notice her almost embarrassment upon revealing that she uses White Dragon Slayer magic, a magic Kite was all too familiar with. Instantly his mind floated back to the time where he had trained with Eosphoros and learned his Slayer magic. What Kite took interest in was that while he and her might have shared a common magic history their origins were different in that her source of dragon slayer magic was from a lacrima. Kite was tempted to share the fact that he was once a White Dragon Slayer himself but he kept that to himself not wanting to ruin the surprise however her saying that her magic wasn't anything too special wasn't going to go unanswered but first he would let her ask her question pertaining to what his magic was. Kite would take his free hand and hold it out for her to see clearly and then turned his hand so the palm was faced up and let his magical aura flare to life in the form of azure flames and then focused the flames into a sphere in his hand and lets the azure light bathe the both of them. ”You are correct.“ he let the flames take shape in an emblem that he affiliates with his demon slayer magic ”I am the flame demon slayer.“ he had another magic in him but that was a secret he kept to himself so instead of explaining that he gave a small chuckle, ”but titles aside we are both slayers so seeing one eat another element shouldn’t that surprising but then again it makes you wonder what else is out there.“such as his nether flame slayer magic. ”however referring to your magic as something that is “not too special you” as you say it is diminishes it.“ he would look down at her with his crimson eyes and shake his head. ”It's my experience that White Dragon Slayers have not only the most radiant magic but also one of the most formidable ones so have you should have a bit more pride for that wonderful magic.“ a thought would pop up in his head. ”perhaps when this is all over I'll introduce you to the person who showed me just what it meant to be a slayer and to be proud of that fact “ he would say to her and smile. The next of his questions would be answered and it would be revealed that she was from the Guild Golden Phoenix guild with the mark on her hand as proof and as it would turn out she was an ace also.

Unfortunately the time for talk was short lived as their opposition would arrive and attempt to ambush them. Kite was happy to hear Astrid confirm she was ready to get to work Kite would as well. ”Let’s show them what us slayers can really do.“ he would inhale the flames that circled around them and then smirked at the group of mages that stood before him and was about to strike but as nature would incline the light Slayer would go first. She would lead off her offense with a classic White Dragon's roar. ”Now that the lady went first my turn.“ his red eyes would shimer for a moment and he would inhale ”Flame Demon’s Desolation fist!“ he would slug his hand forward as if he were throwing a wild punch but from this strike a large fist would erupt from his own hand made of his flame and would slam into the lower ranked mage before him sending him back from the force of the spell catching the other two in the explosion that would follow. The mage to the right would make a hand signal and from his fingers and caused a spiral of blood to flow from them while the second mage let his flames flow from his and entangle with the blood creating a giant sphere of both blood and flames and tossed it over at Kite. “Heard you can eat fire, bet you can’t eat blood.” Kite would catch the sphere and eat the mix of fire and blood. ”Is that what you think?“ Kite would inhale part of the sphere and cast the rest aside. ”You call that fire?“ he would scoff at the mages and smirk ”Let me show you real heat. Flame Demon’s Flameberges.” and with that Kite swiped his hands across in front of him creating two blades made of his flames and held them in each hand and charged at the pair of mages slashing at the both of them at the same time near their midsections causing a nice burns into their clothes and the skin that came into contact with his blades. Kite would rotate and back kick the mage who used the flames and then regain his center to push kick the blood mage to the ground with a spartan kick. Kite’s focus was on the blood mage and not because he was a threat to him or because his magic alone could not be eaten by him but because he taunted Kite and he wasn’t a fan of that sort of thing unless he was the one smack talking. The blood mage would back roll and recover by standing upright with a bloody spear in his hand ready to battle with Kite. He would launch himself at the made slashing downwards with both swords putting pressure down on the mage causing his legs to strain as he pushed back at Kite. Kite would ease up letting the blood mage’s momentum go past him knocking him off balance as he spun around and used both blades to slash down the back of the blood mage and kicks him away towards the mage who used the flame. The swords fizzled out of existence as Kite took a fighting style where his left hand out at a forty five degree angle with his hand open and fingers relaxed with his right hand balled into a fist and aligned perfectly with his left hand and waited for the the flame mage to get up and come at him and he did, the flame mage would respond according to Kite’s prediction. He would coat his hands in flames and swing at the demon slayer but Kite was ready for it, he would use his left hand to push the attacking hand down exposing the the flame mage’s chest and would use this opportunity to jerk his right fist forward making a strong connection with the exposed chest knocking the wind out of the mage which made the mage back off a bit but as the distance was created Kite grabbed a hold of the arm and pulled the mage in for a stiff upward knee strike to the stomach. The mage was beginning to panic and threw a wild right hook which was caught by Kite’s left hand and pushed the arm back to the outside as flames encased his knuckles and pressed his fore knuckles into the stomach and snapped his hands shut slamming his knuckles hard into the stomach causing the flames to explode, ”Flame Demon’s Exorcising Strike.“ the spell would drop the mage where he stood crumpling to the ground in a heap.The blood mage would stand up holding both blood and flames in his hands “I don’t care what you can do. No off worlder will get the best of I Marcus Aurellia and when I’m done with you I’ll deal with that bit…” and with that Kite had enough he wasn’t about to let him finish his trash talk. Kite had used his fire rocket to get above the mage who was speaking and had his flames ablaze and angled back with the purpose to slam his spell into the mage with the big mouth ”Flame Demon’s Inferno Smasher“ and with a large amount of force Kite drove his fist covered in his blue flame driving the mage into the ground and causing the flames to surge causing enough damage to keep the mage down for a good long while.

”“
    tag: --- // words: 1554 // theme: ---

Notes:
    this is dummy text
    Spoiler:
    Made by Ravana

Post by Guest 27th January 2017, 4:26 pm

As Kite finished up the fire mages, the dragon slayer's mind traced back to their conversation in the woods.
    Her magic... Was special...
    Astrid lifted a hand, watching as the silver aura once again consumed it. She studied the way it glowed and pulsated.
    At the time, she hadn't really understood what he meant. In a world where magic was around every corner, how were there any 'special' magics? Sure, her magic was rare. But she wouldn't really say it was special. Surely there were much greater magics in the world than her own. But now that she thought about it, he wasn't saying just her magic is special. In their own ways, each individual magic was special. There were so many different kinds, all which had different functions and powers. So really, there was no 'normal' magic. If that was the case, then what did the demon slayer mean? Were there magics that were even more special than everything else? Ones that stood high above the rest?
    Dragon slaying magic. Like the name would imply, it was a magic meant to kill dragons and other dragon-like creatures. It was created with the sole purpose to kill. Astrid could not see how such a magic would be special. If anything, it was a cursed power. She hadn't ask for it. It's not like she went up to an elder dragon herself and received it. She unknowingly accepted it into her body after the Black Rose guild master possessed her and proceeded to hurt her brother. For centuries that lacrima had been trapped inside her violin, never supposed to see the light of day. It was only ever supposed to be used to power her blessed instrument. But for some reason, it chose to leak its power into her in the dire need to stop the tanuki from killing her brother in return. Why? Or how? Astrid was still unsure. But she wished she understood any of it, any of it at all. It was all so confusing. Was it just her destiny to wield this cursed power...?
    ... She was getting distracted again...
    The silver glow stopped, melting back into her arm. The violinist turned her head back to where Kite had been fighting, staring at the unconscious bodies laid out around him.
    A demon slayer... That was a much better sounding magic than her own. The ace was truly enraptured by it. It was pure. So pure it radiated its pureness. It was still a killing magic, but killing demons was much less cruel than killing dragons, in her opinion. Demons were evil creatures, right? Well, she was sure there were probably some nice demons somewhere, but for centuries demons were more known to cause troubles for humanity. And unlike dragons, most actually knew what they were doing. The musician found that to be a much more special magic.

With a skip in her step the silvernette approached the man, a smile beaming from her face, not wanting to concern him with her troubling thoughts underneath by carrying on with her sullen expression. "That was amazing!" the girl breathed, laughter lacing her words, dropping her formal act from when they first met. After their conversation she was able to feel more comfortable around him. It was a natural thing for Astrid. Whenever she first meets someone she is sure to be as formal as can be, as to not make a fool of herself. Then over time, as she gets to know the person, her full personality surfaces without her knowing. Kite was no acceptation The guild master had managed to break down her formal wall with his wisdom and caring nature.
    In other words, the dragon slayer now saw them as true friends, even in the short time they had known each other.
    "They were like 'haha, take this!' And you were all like 'demon slayer magic!' And they were like 'aahhh nooo!!' And then your magic was all like 'cablow! Smash! Whoosh!'" The ace gave her interpretation of the battle excitedly with various noises and hand movements. Maybe the adrenaline from the battle was getting to her, or maybe she really was just this excited about someone else's powers. Despite how old she may be, Astrid still held a lot of childishness within her. This was just another look into some of the personality she tried so hard to lock away when in front of strangers.
    5,102/7,000 ● @tag ● notes

Kite Wilhelm
    Kite Wilhelm

Demon King

Demon King

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Kite Wilhelm 11th February 2017, 12:18 am

Kite Wilhelm

Kite’s attack had not only drove the mage to the ground, the force of the spell was powerful enough to force the ground to crack and break in a miniature crater. Kite used his fist, that was still pressed on the mage’s back keeping him balanced in the air until he planted his feet firmly on the ground next to the mage who was laid out before him. Kite looked around to take a headcount of what was left for them to fight against but it had seemed that between the two of them the opposition had been dealt with thoroughly. Kite couldn’t help but smile in delight because of this fact, since they had arrived in this world all they had to do was fight. Kite looked down at enemy mage, Marcus Aurellia and chuckled lightly ”Would you look at that. An off worlder beat you. So much for the great Marcus Aurellia.“  he said before walking up out of the crater he had made to come face to face with Astrid. At first it had seemed that Astrid was lost in thought about something, it was a brief fleeting moment where she seemed to be concentrating on something else. Judging by her body language, Kite was able to tell that whatever her thoughts were it wasn’t bothering her. ”I wonder what’s on her mind.“ he said to himself but he wasn’t overly concerned about it since she seemed rather relaxed not showing the least bit of worry but it was confirmed to be the case when the dragon slayer approached him with a pep in her step and a smile illuminating her face. What he didn’t expect from the girl who a few moments ago was upset for having to take a life or who was overly formal upon their meeting was her showing excitement for the battle they had fought, she even went as far as to say that it was amazing with laughter enhancing her exclamation. Slightly taken aback Kite’s words didn’t form fast enough to match Astrid’s energetic reenactment of the fight adding sound effects such as quoting their words, labeling his response simply as demon slayer magic and of course her interpretation of the explosions that did in fact ensue as a result. Kite allowed his lips to form into a warm smile and crossed his arms, ”Yeah, I guess that about sums up what happened on my end.“ He would reach out with his hand on it’s way in her direction and with an outstretched index finger he lightly poked her on the nose. ”but as impressed as your are with my fight.“ he paused and used the same hand he poked her with to gesture with a now open hand to where she had took care of her own adversaries ”you should be equally as proud about your own fight. “ he grinned ”I couldn’t see it but I felt the power you unleashed and well the results certainly speak for themselves.“ Kite’s hand would rest on her shoulder, ”I am also glad that you aren’t upset any longer. It’s nice to see you smile.“his smile would leave his face eyes would narrow and look at her, ”and looks like you found yourself a fighting spirit as well. Keep that up and when we get out of here and get back to Fiore I’ll show you something pretty amazing.” he turned and looked around for a moment ”but let’s make sure we finish up here first.“ he said while trying to figure out which way they had to go. ”Only thing is which way do we go?“ His eyes would widen as an idea popped up in his head. ”You’re a dragon slayer which means you must have one hell of a nose.“ he paused and walked up to her placing both hands on her shoulders. It was a crazy idea but between the two of them she could pull it off. As a demon slayer he too had higher senses then normal humans but he spent a lot of time ignoring his senses to enhance his ability to detect demons, the whole point of his magic but a dragon slayer would have no need for an ability like that.”Do you think your nose can point us to where the enemy is? If you can we can take the fight to them.“ but to take pressure off of her he had a plan B, ”and if not maybe we can find that floating ball of light that has been leading us around since we got here and get it to show us the way.“

”“
    tag: --- // words: 772 // theme: ---

Notes:
    this is dummy text
    Spoiler:
    Made by Ravana

Post by Guest 14th February 2017, 11:58 am

The slayer winced back slightly upon Kite poking her on the nose, being reminded how Lucius would do the same thing, though a bit more roughly, whenever she did something wrong. Reminded of this negative memory she instinctively protected it by covering it with both hands, her big grin downgrading to a small frown. She knew it was supposed to be a friendly gesture, as it did not invoke physical pain. But the phantom pain of being messed with as a child by her brother and some of the other village children kicked in, leaving a sort of permanent mark on her mind whenever someone did the same thing. Though, anyone not knowing this would probably take her covered nose and slight regression in posture as just another childish movement. That is, if they weren't good at reading emotions even the person themselves wasn't aware of.
    Still covering her nose protectively crimson eyes traveled to where the demon slayer was pointing to, where her fallen enemies now laid in a messy pile of rocks, commenting how she should be excited about her own fight just as much as she was about his. Once again, the dragon slayer could not quite grasp his ideology. All she did was fight two glowing rock things and win, they hadn't put up much of a fight either. They were just kinda floating about and sent out an attack whenever they felt like it. In all his fight was much more exciting. Though, she would admit when she swallowed that beam of light whole and unleashed a massive dragon roar she did maybe kinda get excited for a bit. So, maybe his words did make a little bit of sense... Maybe. But still, overall she'd still say Kite's fight was much more impressive.
    Red eyes traveled off to the side to avoid the guild master's face, feeling her own face light up a bright red. She hadn't received this much praise for some time, and he even said it was great to see her smile. Astrid couldn't help but feel the slightest bit of fluster and bashfulness wash over her, hearing all these comments. To which, they were all gladly accepted despite the embarrassment covering her face. She was always a sucker for praise after all.

Upon hearing the guild master comment about her nose the ace's normal posture regained itself, the red washing from her face slowly as she looked back to him, question plastered over her expression. Her sense of smell. Ah, yes. Slayers were known for having heightened senses. Astrid hadn't really relied on them much up until this point, but she was willing to give it a try. With her deafness some of her senses had already been heightened before to make up for it. She was sure her slayer sense would be no different.
    "I can try" she nodded, twirling around to face the other way. She closed her eyes and lifted her face towards the sky, giving the passing air a good sniff. Thankfully for them what they were looking for was something similar to her own power. Light. So even though the area still smelled of fire and ash from the fight, the ball's scent was not hard to find once she focused.
    A familiar scent of ginger tea hit her nose, turning her head a little to the right. Though with it, returned the metallic scent of fresh blood too. Red eyes reopened, staring into the wilderness, gaining a bad feeling within her.
    "It's that way" the silvernette turned to face Kite, her expression troublesome and filled with worry. "I can smell our friend... But, there is also blood." What did that mean? Was their little friend in danger? Did it run into their enemy alone? The bad feeling eventually consumed the slayer's body, and with it, an overwhelming instinct to protect kicked in.
    Without waiting for the fire slayer's opinion the ace turned on her heels, and in a big burst of silver light, disappeared into the overgrowing vegetation to find the source of the smell.
    Thanks to her big burst of speed, it hadn't taken long to come across what she guessed to be the source of the smell. A group of cloaked figures, the same kind they had seen scattered all over the place since they arrived here. Two of them sat on the ground, carving wooden sticks and chatting to each other, while one played around with its fire magic, twirling it around as it sat on the forest floor. To not draw attention to herself the slayer lowered her posture and crept over to a nearby tree, hiding behind its trunk, popping her head out ever so slightly to just about see what was going on.

"Hey, guys. Check out what i caught!" a deep voice joined the others from off the side, waddling over to join his group. The chubby figure held the bright light in his grasp, struggling as it tried to fight back against him. Watching from her cover Astrid's jaw fell open in surprise before clenching it shut a moment later, digging elongated claws into the bark as anger set in. The other cloaked figures let out gasps and chuckles, walking over to see what their friend had caught.
    They had captured it. They had captured their ball of light companion. What was their deal?
    Not understanding anything about their current situation red eyes glowed fiercely, watching as they poked and prodded the poor light with their sticks. With as much anger she was keeping in right now she was honestly about to revel herself and give those kids a beat down.
    6,046/7,000 ● @tag ● enemies are 2 weak and 1 normal

Kite Wilhelm
    Kite Wilhelm

Demon King

Demon King

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Kite Wilhelm 3rd March 2017, 6:22 pm

Oh
    Kite Wilhelm

Soon after Kite’s finger made contact with the point of Astrid’s nose he watched as she flinched back and raised both of her hands up to cover her nose. At first it seemed like a normal reaction and would have thought any different but he noticed the change in her eyes and the loss of her smile that faded from behind her hands. Had he done something wrong? Was that a gesture that crossed some sort of line? He didn't know the answer any of these questions and wasn't sure if it was his place to ask her about it so he decided to leave it go despite his curiosity getting the better of him. However even with the time to have this pleasant moment of peace this fight wasn't over, the mission had to get completed and Kite managed to get Astrid to use her nose enhanced by her dragon slaying magic. Kite observed as she lifted her head up to the sky and inhaled deeply taking in the air and any scent that might be hidden within it. She turned to him once she said she found the scent of their little glowing friend but there was another scent with it, the scent of fresh blood. This was a problem, during their fights only fire and light had been used for combat minus his more obvious means of hand to hand combat which if hit in the right spot could cause bleeding to occurs but not enough to mingled with another scent so strongly. ”Blood huh, must be a lot to be smelling it from a distance. Hope our little friend is okay.“ he said that turning his body in that direction looking into the dense forest trying to feel for any presence of nether, the energy that gave death its power. ”I don't think...“ Kite was about to share the information that the light wasn't dead, at least not yet but he didn't get to finish the statement before Astrid took action on her own accord. It all happened so fast that Kite didn't even have time to react until she was gone. Astrid’s silver light blazed to life to an instant and then she was gone zipping along in the direction of where she stated the blood was coming from. She was fast, no surprise seeing as she was a slayer of light, speed was their strongest trait and as impressed as he was by her speed he was just as frustrated by it. They had not communicated a plan and is they had to give chase after her. While not as fast as Astrid, Kite ran hard after her, and while he couldn't actually see her he was able to track her by looking at the broken branches of the bushes using his increased sight.

After a little bit of sprinting and making his way through the thick bushes of the woods he would slow down first and then come to a complete stop a few feet behind from where Astrid was located hiding behind a tree leaning forward to look at the same sight Astrid was seeing. A few meters away a small group of three men were gathered, aside from them being from the same group they had been fighting since their arrival there was nothing wrong with them but that all changed when Kite saw in one of the men’s hands was the sphere of light that had acted as their guide. The sight of their little friend in the enemy's clutches was infuriating enough and seeing them gloat about it was even worse but what crossed the line was the two that were wielding sticks were poking and prodding at the orb of light. He came out from behind the tree he was hiding behind and his aura began to seep out and around him as his anger boiled. His blue flames flared around his feet  right before he launched himself in the direction of the mages and the orb of light. While propelling himself in the air towards the group with the sticks he pulled rose from his back and came crashing into the mage who was playing with fire knocking him out of the way. ”Why don't you try poking me with a stick!“ he shouted before swing his sword down diagonally slicing through the stick and kicked the mage holding onto the ball of light. These guys weren't an issue for him but that was the plan. Before Kite could react a dark transcendent, the leader of the dark mages set a trap for the slayer pair by using the sphere as bait for them. In that instant a dark wizard master along with a dark apprentice mage with two weakened atronachs as their backup all jumped out of their hiding places and attack Kite. Kite fought back but the numbers began to overwhelm him. He blocked and landed a few shots on the mages with his sword but he didn't see the master mage with a hammer made of solidified blood posture for the attack on him. A heavy handed swing caught Kite in the side of his ribs and sent him into a tree, stunned from the attack. The irony was real, his thoughts of her running ahead into the fight without properly scouting the area was now something he was thinking about himself as he tried to recover but pain shot through his body as he moved. This wasn't good.

”“

Notes:
    this is dummy text
    Spoiler:
    Made by Ravana

Post by Guest 5th March 2017, 10:32 am

A strong presence flared up beside her, the scent of freshly baked bread filling the air. She didn't even need to look at who it was to know it was Kite. Even a novice would be able to sense him. His anger was fueling his magic energy, causing it to flare up in powerful bursts that vibrated the air. The flames that licked off him was the equivalent of standing upon the edge of a volcano, even Astrid was having a hard time standing next to him like this, the intense heat beginning to singe her skin. No doubt anyone within a couple of miles would be able to sense him. And she knew why. He too was angry at the mages for capturing and poking at their friend, just like she was. And before she knew it, he went in for the attack. Astrid watched from her cover as he flew off into a burst of flames and easily sliced through the sticks, dealing with the blood and fire mages with his slashes. He was strong alright, but then again he was an A-rank wizard, a demon slayer, and a guild master. Of course he was strong. He needed to be strong.
    The ace was once again enraptured by his skill, all past anger now melting off into awe. She watched the fighting with a bright smile and shining red eyes. She could feel the power of every hit made with his weapon, wincing back, knowing it had to hurt to be attacked like that. But well, this was their fault. They were the ones who angered a demon slayer.
    Even his weapon technique managed to capture her attention, how skilled he was with it, watching every slash made. He was unstoppable.
    But, thinking that was about to be a mistake. Just when she thought he had knocked the group out more magical senses suddenly popped out of nowhere all around.
    "What??" the dragon slayer gasped, releasing her grasp from the tree trunk and standing up straight, feverishly turning in every direction to try and see where they were coming from. But it was too late. The silvernette turned back to see a dark wizard master, his apprentices, and two atronachs overwhelm Kite with their attacks. He fought back, managing to land a few hits, but was inevitably knocked into a tree when a master mage smashed a solidified blood hammer against him. Red eyes widened.
    "Kite!" The girl yelled, as if that would do anything to save him. But it did not. All it did was blow her cover. The group of enemies turned from Kite to her.

Anger shot through the ace's body like a bullet, soon enough filling her whole. Wide eyes narrowed angrily and shone a burning crimson, teeth clenching together. First they mess with their light guide, and then they attack her friend? Huge mistake.
    A silver aura flared up around her body, light licking off of her like hot flames. But this was not like her normal white dragon aura. There was something off about it. A gut wrenching aura consumed the area, intimidating and dark, able to make even the most fiercest of beats quiver in fear. It vibrated in the air.
    The wizard master backed one step away from the girl, looking back to his apprentices who looked back to him, shaking in their boots. The atronachs simply watched a little bit away fromt he rest, seemingly unaffected as without a second thought, they both allowed their light to shine brighter and lunged forward towards the girl at the same time. Astrid simply stood there, her aura growing more dark by the second, unmoving. She stopped the faster one of the rock beasts in its path, catching its humanoid arm when it got too close to her. It tried to struggled away, releasing weak gasps and moans, but Astrid's grip was too strong.
    "You're not going anywhere" a dark grin melted onto her lips.
    Pushing all her strength into her arms Astrid swung with all her might, pulling the light atronach with her. With one swift movement she crashed it into the other as soon as it approached her, causing them to both fall into a broken pile of rocks and debris. She smacked her hands together to clean them, watching the cloud of dust blow away into the wind.
    "Now..." the ace trailed off, her lips forming into an unamused straight line, giving the remaining enemies a heart-stopping glare. "Who else wants to play?"
    Seeing the massive amount of power she let out the remaining apprentices ran for their lives and vanished into the trees, whimpering like cowards, leaving the dark wizard master alone.
    Astrid stared at the tall, cloaked body that stood before her, cocking her head to the side.
    "Only you then? Okay. White Dragon's Halo."
    Rising her hands a magic circle formed just above the wizard master. A hollow disk of light fazed through its body, constricting its arms to its torso. It let out deep groans from its covered mouth as damage was dealt to it, being completely unable to move.
    "White Dragon's Sphere."
    From her hands five balls of silver light floated around her. After a moment of floating each one whirled into the dark mage. Since he was unable to move each one ran into him and he was easily blasted into a nearby tree, making painful contact into the trunk with his back. With the ring of light still around him all he could do was let out painful yells as he fell to the forest ground, unable to get up as the pain settled in, sorely bruise and battered.
    This is what they got for causing pain to her friends.
    7,004/7,000 ● @tag ● notes

Kite Wilhelm
    Kite Wilhelm

Demon King

Demon King

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Kite Wilhelm 11th March 2017, 2:52 pm

Kite Wilhelm

Despite being on his butt with his back pressed against a tree after taking a major hit and facing a group of mages and as well as a few mindless creatures all looking to end his life there and then he couldn’t help but feel slightly embarrassed for letting his emotions get the best of him. ”heh, that was a nice shot, good plan using the orb as bait too.“ he said as he took his right hand and reached across his body to hug the side that got smacked by the hammer to make it eaiser for him to press his back agaisnt the tree and slide back up it. ”but it will take more then that to beat me. Prepare yourselves.“ Kite was about to press hard against the tree to lunge at the closest foe but he didn’t quite get that far. Just like the enemy before him, his attention was drawn to the group of trees and brush where he was a moment ago and where Astrid was at that moment but she was no longer in cover, she was out in the open but that was not what was out of the ordinary. What was strange and hard to see oddly enough was the silver colored aura that was flaring strong and grew more fierce as the girl grew more angry. Her hair going up into the air and her aura changed to a darker shade with her emotions. Mindlessly the Atronochs that had targeted Kite charged at Astrid but soon found that to be a mistake as the faster of the two was caught by her and swung like a baseball bat into the other one breaking them to pieces. Kites eyes widened when he saw this and if he hadn’t seen it he wouldn’t believe it. The timid girl he had seen crying after killing a wolf was now one of the toughest looking mages he had ever seen, her aura flaring was proof enough of that but the look in her eyes was not that of a human, but a dragon. ”Woa.“ he would say to himself before his attention was brought to the three mages that were surrounding him and soon there was only one mage left and that was the one that had hit him with the bloody hammer. Kite watched as Astrid called forth one of her dragon slayer spells, White Dragon’s Halo and restrained the mage’s arms to his sides. The sight caused a smile to form on his face as Astrid grew closer, ”I'll leave you to her.“ he said turning to look at the creature who was sitting in chair in the middle of the woods created out of shadows and blood.. ”Are you the ringleader of this circus?“ Kite would ask the being who gave Kite a rather dull look, “I assure you this is no Circus. By the end of this I will have your head on a spike trespasser.” Kite heard the being call him a trespasser and sorta smirked at the remark. ”Trespasser huh?“ he crossed his arms and looked at the Dark Transcendent with his eyebrows raised in question. “Yes, you and your female companion are trespassers in my world and have caused nothing but problems.” The demon slayer chuckled and then let it turn into a laugh, ”We have an expression where I come that’s the pot calling the kettle black. “ The dark Transcendent didn't take kindly to that, “What is that suppose to mean?” The laughter stopped and Kite’s body free tense and his voice grew stern, ”Its pretty simple, you say that we have trespassed here and caused trouble but that's not much different from what you and your cronies are doing.“ The darkone was about make a statement but Kite wasn't done. ”You lot aren't from this world either. The only difference you invaded to subjectate the natives of this world. We are here to stop you.“ but as most villains do, the dark Transcendent laughed and retorted, ”You can try weakling.“

The enemy created two weapons with his magic. In his right hand he created a short sword made of flames and in his left hand a short double sided war axe was made of blood. Kite pulled his rose lacrima saber from his back with his right hand and approached for the clash.  The blade of the rose saber met the war axe and used the leverage of his sword to push the axe to a downward position. Kite caught the hand that held the flame sword but let the blade get close to his face to make it seem as if he were losing the struggle but that wasn't the case. The Dark Transcendent smiled as if victory was assured but that vanished when he saw Kite's devilish grin, ”Now those flames look hearty enough fill my belly.“ and reached with his neck and sunk his teeth into the fiery sword. In a flash the flames were pulled into his mouth and down into his stomach until the weapon was no more, ”Not bad but your fire lacks heat.“ he proceeded to slam his head into the chest of the Dark Transcendent which caused it to exhale suddenly knocking the air out of it and followed up with an old favorite of his, the knuckles on his left hand were white hot and his foreknuckles were extended and pressed against the being’s midsection and snapped into a fully closed fist unleashing a fiery explosion into the stomach of transcendent pushing him back several feet leaving a blood trail in front of it. ”You may not be a demon but that had to hurt like hell.“ the being chuckled, “ you spilled the blood of a superior being, Your death will be not enough.” It looked over at Astrid, “ Upon your defeat I will give that young woman my attention next and her head will go on a spike next to yours.” Kite heard enough and went at the being but was stopped in mid air by a sudden sharp pain in his shoulder, abdomen and foot. The adrenaline must have dulled the pain but after looking at it he realized the blood trail was left as a spike trap and he was skewered by them. The blood turned to liquid and Kite was brought to the ground rather hard. “ You see Demon slayer, doesn’t matter what world you hail from, all die by my power” it would say as it lifted Kite up by his shirt and prepared a spear like weapon made from shadows. Kite’s face remained neutral as he stared at the being looking to finish him off but he had a surprise for it. As the attack was on its way to Kite’s chest he let loose his aura, but it wasn’t the blue aura he had used while utilizing his demon slayer magic this aura was of a black and purple flame and the second it surround Kite the Transcendent one released it’s grip from Kite and held onto it’s hand that started to burn through to reveal the bone. Kite landed on his feet, his anger awakening the magic he held hidden from the world but someone like this being deserved to feel the power it faced in the form of Kite’s deathly flames. ”Now you face the power of death.“ Kite shot an open hand out in the direction of the being releasing a plume of his nether flames onto the being, ”Nether Flame away.“ The being dropped his weapon and fell to his knees writhing in pain from the black flames burning at his life. ”Does that burn?, do the flames of death hurt you superior one?“ Kite inhaled and released a stream of those flames from his mouth engulphing the being in more flames ”NetherFlame demon’s howl.“ the amount of flames released were great but no one in the area would feel heat, there was no heat from these flames, the only one feeling anything was the one being burned by death itself. The black aura remained around him, keeping the being in the radius of the aura letting the burning continue but he let his blue flames blaze bright again. ”You might be a Transcendent being...and have superior power over your pawns...but“ His azure flames gathered into his hands creating a sphere of flames and held the now massive sphere over his head ”Inferno Destroyer!“ he leaned forward and slammed the sphere into the Transcendent being causing a massive explosion. It laid on the ground in a crater still covered by the flames of death but was picked up by it’s hair and forced to look into Kite’s red eyes. ”I will show you the power of the demon king!“ In a desperate attempt to kill Kite, the being thrusted his hand at the demon slayer’s head releasing a cyclone of shadow magic but Kite moved his head to the side avoiding the attack all together. ”Flame Demon’s Eruption“ a surge of his aura flared to life and around the two an explosion unleashed on the being sending him upwards due to the force of the attack and the smoke cleared to show blue flames swirling around Kite like a cyclone ”Demon Slayer secret art: Demon King’s Hell Raiser!“ Kite was launched into the air at the enemy with flames not only surrounding himself but swirling around him like a torrent, all of which slammed into the Transcendent being, first Kite’s head engulfed in flames and then the torrent of flames that caught up after sending him further into the air. The being started to fall and was in line with Kite’s line of sight. ”Flame Demon’s Raging Inferno!“  Kite unleashed a roar like breath attack but instead of the normal sized Demon’s Rage it was larger in size and hit its mark incinerating the being all in one shot. Kite would land on his feet in the crater his attack made earlier but he would fall back afterwards looking up at the sky. ”Who’s weak now?“

”“
    tag: --- // words: 1685 // theme: ---

Notes:
    this is dummy text
    Spoiler:
    Made by Ravana

Post by Guest 23rd March 2017, 10:22 am

Upon the Dark Transcendent's defeat the forest would grow silent for a moment, as if to rest and take a breath from witnessing the two slayer's impressive display of power. Even the air, which just moments ago had been filled with large vibrations of power, was now as calm as can be.
    Astrid stared down darkly to the dark master wizard at her feet, who was still binded and struggled by the light ring surrounding his torso. She squatted down to his height daintily, her aura calming down and residing back into her body now that her opponent was dealt with. Hard crimson orbs stared like daggers into the wizard's soul. The wizard, however, refused to look back, most likely embarrassed to have been beaten so easily by a girl.
    "You came to this place in hopes of enslaving the people of this planet and making them work for you against their will. Do you regret it, now that you're in this sorry state?" the ace asked simply. She wanted to see if she had managed to beat some sense into him. And if he was sorry, she would allow him off easy. But at her words, all the man did was let out a sickly laugh mixed with some coughs.

"No. Some day everything will belong to us." A single bright red eye poked out from the black abyss of his bloodied hood "including you." His eye would begin to shake and retract in size, as if crazed. "And how i can't wait to make you cry and beg at my feet like the little whore you a-" he was cut off by the ring crushing his rib cage, choking on his breaths, causing the man to pass out from the pain. Astrid stood back up, flicking a loose piece of hair to her back before crossing her arms over her chest.

"Whore am i? Sorry to disappoint but my grandpapa taught me better than that. I'll never beg at anyone's feet." The words meant nothing to the wizard before her, as he could not have heard them. But it was more like the slayer was telling these words to herself for reassurance. Reassurance that they had won. Which, they did thanks to Kite's last minute use of his secondary. The leader of this circle was now gone, and with it, so was this entire plan.
    Overwhelmed with happiness Astrid instantly lost her cool and dark domineer for her usually cheerful attitude. She smiled brightly and ran over to the large crater formed in the ground to tackle hug the demon slayer roughly, wrapping her arms around his bruised and battered body warmly.
    "We did it! We won!" the silvernette chirped happily, a giggled laced within her words.
    Multicolored orbs began to emerge from the forest, and along with it, came the golden orb the two had fought to bravely to defend. They all danced around the air above the two slayers, like they were trying to thank them for their efforts.
    word count ● @tag ● notes

Current date/time is 1st May 2024, 5:47 pm