Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

I smell the blood of a petty little coward||Private|Izayuki|Ami|Elyx

kittykool75
    kittykool75

Player 
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 0

Character Sheet
    First Skill: ⛧ Fallen God Slayer ⛧ ⛧ First Generation ⛧
    Second Skill: ⛧ Shadow Dragon Slayer ⛧ Second Generation ⛧
    Third Skill:

Private I smell the blood of a petty little coward||Private|Izayuki|Ami|Elyx

Post by kittykool75 11th April 2016, 7:35 pm

I smell the blood of a petty little coward||Private|Izayuki|Ami|Elyx Y1FgR6k
    A n d    I v e    g r o w n    f a m i l i a r
                                                                     W i t h    v i l l a i n s    t h a t    l i v e    i n    m y    h e a d

A cool breeze swept over from the sea, blowing the waves slightly against the docks. The light of the half moon shone down the the silent streets, the only sounds where the rats scurrying, and the muffled scream of an unnamed citizen of Lavanitir. Laying deeper in the alleyway, close to the water, was a woman, motionless and breathless. Her eyes open with shock, and blood staining her abdomen, multiple stab wounds in her skin. Not to far from the the lifeless woman was a man, not to different in appearance from the woman. Siblings, twins maybe, not that it mattered, they where already dead anyways. Well almost, a large hand was gripping the face of the young man, covering his mouth. Tears in his eyes, and he stifled a scream, just for it to be muffled by the pale hand covering the mans' mouth. "Now now, where did all that bravery go?" a smooth, sly and malicious voice asked the man. A long green braid draping down, touching the ground next to the head of the almost dead man. The boy laughed slightly "It's so funny how when protecting something, people get that rush of adrenaline. If that person dies, they continue with that, natural rush and try to kill the person who killed there loved one" the voice continued to say over the man. The man whimpered, and tried to cry out as a surrounded blade was shoved back into his stomach, and twisted back and forth. "Though sadly, that didn't work out well with you. Hm?" he laughed and then continued pulling the blade out then jabbing it back in at a different spot, in the rib cages "You didn't even land one hit on me! WEAK!" He said loudly, had he continued to repeatedly stab the man and laugh hysterically. Feeling the breath no longer on his hand he pulled it off, the man had passed. The boy placed his other hand on the ground, on the other side of the dead man. He leaned back, putting all his weight on his knees, then helping himself up and standing two meters over the lifeless man. The teen let out a sigh and looked at the person at his feet with bright blue eyes, he sighed "Well time to clean up, gotta get home before sunrise, don't want to be home after Astrid wakes up" he said to himself. He wiped the knife off on his shirt, folded it and stuck it in his pocket. He grabbed a cloth from his pocket and wiped off around the mouth of the dead man. Walking away from the corpse he stretched his arms. Then he leaned over the woman and picked her up, then he walked over towards a dumpster and threw her in. He grabbed the man and threw him in with the woman, then he walked over to a red container, holding a very flammable substance, and some neatly folded black clothes. He took off his jacket and threw it in the dumpster, then stopped undressing when he heard something, pulling out his knife he whipped his head around.

Last edited by kittykool75 on 20th April 2016, 5:12 pm; edited 1 time in total

_____________________________________________________________________________________

"You've got me shaking from the way you're talking
    My heart is breaking but there's no use crying
    "

I smell the blood of a petty little coward||Private|Izayuki|Ami|Elyx 1LMjHkp
    Directory
    Golden Lacrima until 4/16/2019

Private Re: I smell the blood of a petty little coward||Private|Izayuki|Ami|Elyx

Post by Guest 11th April 2016, 10:32 pm

Izayuki Hyoujin ♦ Black Rose ♦ B Rank

Blood. The smell of blood rose in the air as cries pierced the atmosphere and cut through the other noises. Screams were intense, and extremely loud as they rang in the canine's keen ears. A walk by herself. Was that too much to ask for? She hated being alone; she absolutely despised it. But after all that had gone on earlier, she could not help but pull away from everyone back at the guildhall. Something was definitely wrong, after all. Where had their chipper, perky, shameless, and happy raccoon dog gone? A very good question- here she was, but not completely here. Anyone could notice that she had not been herself since she returned. But since when did she care about what anyone thought of her anyways? Well... nevermind. She refused to think on that and dwell on her increasing insecurities.

Following the sickening scent of blood, Izayuki turned the corner to see him- pale green hair, standing very tall, with the bodies littering the ground all around him. She at least knew of this person, and could sense the guildmark quite easily, despite it being hidden. She was the Ace of Stigma, after all- she knew a guildmate when she saw them. This was a mage of Black Rose. "Hey you," the pink-haired girl said with a frown, her old sense of light and playfulness gone. "Dunno if you got the memo or not, but murder is generally frowned upon in city limits. And you are in the territory of Black Rose, and a member of the guild yourself. Have anything to say about this?" Izayuki asked, her silver tanuki ears atop her human head shoved forward in a dominant way, and her silver-furred raccoon dog tail flicking every few seconds behind her. She flexed her fingers, which were tipped with natural, deadly claws instead of fingernails. Was this guy really serious?

She hated being legal. It was so restrictive compared to back then. Even just a bit of evil could send a guild out of favor of the magic council, while being independent meant they could do just a bit more and get away with it. Well, seeing as they were their own nation, hopefully this would not be seen. The magic council was lazy enough as it was- Izayuki had yet to ever hear a real peep out of them or the Rune Knights. Still, as Ace of her guild, she had to at least attempt to enforce the rules, despite her hating rules and laws so much herself. Maybe she was just in a weird mood, but the blood did not help. It continued to rise into the air, the scent, and though it was sickening and would make anyone feel queasy, to Iza, it was sickeningly sweet. She was a predator and carnivore by nature, but her yokai and witch nature did not help the matter in the least. Her soul was fuming with madness still, thanks to that one Daemon, and her mind was on edge and at unrest, uneasy and not wary enough overall. At this point in time, anything could happen. But that was a risk she had to take- what else was there to do?

Location;; Lavantir Port City
    Muse;; 10/10
    Word Count;; 535
    OOC;;
    kittykool75
    kittykool75

Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Private Re: I smell the blood of a petty little coward||Private|Izayuki|Ami|Elyx

Post by kittykool75 12th April 2016, 9:36 am

Holding a black handled serrated switchblade in his left hand, and his right hand resting on his hip. Though he didn't look ready to fight, he defiantly was, he has held this blade to kill so many people over all these years. How long? If he is seventeen now, twelve years, that's when all this started. He laughed slightly after hearing what the tanuki girl said "Oh yes of course, not that it matters whether I've heard rules or not. I've never followed them to begin with" Saying this he started to walk over to her, he didn't give a damn who this girl was, whether she was his rank or a few ranks above him. Either way, in most battles, he was usually stronger in terms of combat, even if he wasn't, he could usually manage. He stopped, the echoing of the clicking and clacking of his shoes stopped as he stood not that far from the girl. He extended his arm, and lowered it so it was a foot away her face "Now would you like to enforce these rules, or can I go home to my sister?" He asked with a smile on his face. Blood splatter stained his shirt and pants, it even reached his face, where the blood was most obvious. Cause wearing black clothes, dark red isn't all that obvious, but on a pale as snow face, I think it is a tad more obvious. Gripping the handle he thought of a bunch of different scenario's in his head, though with not much information, he couldn't do much. He has been in these kind of situations before, is he alive? Yes, are they alive? Who knows, most likely not, he usually didn't keep witnesses alive. No let me rephrase that, he never has left witnesses survive, just some longer then the others. Cause it's no fun just killing everybody in seconds now is it? Torturing them, hearing them scream, seeing them bleed, now that is what he likes to see.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

"

Directory

Post by Guest 14th April 2016, 11:48 pm

The man seemed to not really care, and frankly, Izayuki was not in the mood for having to deal with a rulebreaker. She bent and broke the rules herself, frequently, but they never were on this scale or caliber. The level of murder was quite a heavy one, and just standing by and doing nothing and letting him get away with it was something the Ace of Stigma could not allow. It would simply be wrong of her to do so. Frowning, the tanuki girl narrowed her pink eyes at the blade, her demeanor becoming much darker and mature. "Jeez, you're really making ME be the one to enforce the rules? How irritating..." she replied with a sigh, closing her eyes for a few heartbeats before gazing back up at him. "You really wanna do that?"

As she asked the question, Izayuki allowed her Freezing Aura to be released at full strength, displaying her power as a B-ranked Ace of the Black Rose guild. The nearby vicinity within sixty meters would begin to be swiftly covered in a thin layer of darkness-infused frost, forming tiny, fragile, ice crystals, but making all of the surfaces quite slippery. She used her aura as a means of trying to intimidate and threaten the man, though she had the feeling he would continue to be persistent and stubborn. He was just itching for a fight. "What was your name again, boy?"

The blood continued to send its sickeningly sweet scent through the air, filling the atmosphere vividly and sharply with its distinct tang and quality. Izayuki did her best to ignore it, and try not to gag or give in, but at the point, disgust was far from what she was feeling. As the smell continued to overwhelm, as well as the sight of the blood on his dark clothing, the yokai took a blind step forward, almost dizzy from it all. Her mind was already zoning in on conflict- this was wrong. So wrong. So revolting, and bad. It was immoral, sad, and unjustified, the killing of this family. However morals, reason, and logic were nullified in the presence of raw instinct and adrenaline. It was not the adrenaline and kick of fear, but the filling of excitement, as if in a thrill of the chase. She was a predator, after all, a carnivore. Blood was natural. Blood was good. Blood was here...

Yet everything that made her somewhat human, and gave her something of a mind fought back with dignity. Logic and reason reminded her of the morals she had been taught. To any person, killing and murder in cold blood was a thing beyond evil and bad. She had been raised to understand that, even if instinct did not agree. Back then, in the presence of blood, she went on to despise and hate it as any normal, decent, human being. But unfortunately, she was no homo sapien. She was an animal, a raccoon dog. On top of being a tanuki, she was a yokai, a mythical creature of unique lore. Not only that, but ever since she had been on the edge of death, literally almost dying of old age, Kim, her cousin, had brought her back by unlocking her soul's true potential and identity. She had not been exposed to blood since being exposed and unlocked as a majo, a witch, but now... on top of the madness and instinct, her urges and natural impulses were growing, swinging her reason in the opposite direction. Blood....

Blood.

Location;;
    Muse;;
    Word Count;;
    OOC;;
    kittykool75
    kittykool75

Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by kittykool75 15th April 2016, 5:26 pm

The tall young man just stood tall, his chin up, an accidental crazed grin was sitting naturally on his face. He looked down at her with his bright blue optics, watching her, reading her expressions and body movements. She was clearly irritated with him, probably didn't wanna be here dealing with him, like she had some obligation to stop him. She stood at about five foot four, just an inch above Astrid's height, though the two seemed to have any no other similarities besides maybe the body figure. There personalities totally different, though this isn't very important right now. He had to deal with this joker, that believes that she can waltz right in here and ruin his fun. Standing her looking at her, saying what she did, makes it sound like she might have broken some rules also. An Icy aura emitted from the tanuki girl, okay that isn't the right word, discharge maybe. It covered approximately a sixty meter radius of slight ice around the girl. Some landing on him, it was rather funny, like she was trying to intimidate him, probably so. He dropped his knife arm to his side and backed up a step or two, he usually didn't like to be to close to the person he was fighting when the fight start. He brushed some ice crystals off of his arms and hair as she asked what his name was. "Lucius, pleasure to meet you" he said, placing his hand on his hip and his knife arm dropped at his side. "Oh sorry Lucius Foss, never got used to having a last name though I've had it for what, ten years now? Who knows, and who cares. Come at me girl" he said with a grin holding out his arm, ready for a fight.

"

Directory

Post by Guest 17th April 2016, 7:08 pm

Blood...

He lowered his blade and stepped back a few paces, but Izayuki herself could not help but stumble back a pace. As the internal battle went on, she felt a splitting headache coming on and her chest not only pounding, but throbbing. Her vision was beginning to grow blurry, and her eyes felt like a searing heat was washing over them, yet she could not explain why. She continued to glare at Lucius, but no longer was she truly focusing on the serial killer. The girl almost failed to catch his name, which she had requested only seconds ago.

The scent of blood was becoming sweeter, and much more appealing. She could not help it, but continued to whisper in her thoughts to her mind that it was wrong. Blood was wrong. Killing was wrong... yet right now the idea of prospect of a fight seemed so right. The pupils in her eyes were no longer like they were, but appeared to be slits, like a wild animal might have. The lovely shade of pink was replaced by a mild, glowing shade of red, yet it could almost be missed if one was not paying much attention to her eyes. Nevertheless, the new color was there.

Lashing her long, fluffy tail, Izayuki continued to attempt to focus on the man covered in blood. The scenery around them was fuzzy and blurry, but he remained quite clear in her line of vision. "I don't want to fight you... it'd be best if you'd come peacefully. But it seems you're one of those types who doesn't listen to reason. I'm not making the first move here, kid. If you want a fight, you come to me, or else I will just drag you back to the guildhall and let Kakuma deal with you, idiot," the Ace of Stigma managed to say, flatly and evenly, despite the internal strife and conflict she was experiencing. Flexing her claws and taking a defensive stance, she waited. Would he make the first move? He seemed just like her- the type of person who did things simply because they could. And because of that, she instantly knew that this would not go smoothly. She never made it easy for anyone, and for one with a similar stubborn mindset, why would he?

Location;;
    Muse;;
    Word Count;;
    OOC;;

Magic Used:
    kittykool75
    kittykool75

Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by kittykool75 17th April 2016, 9:27 pm

Examining the girl thoroughly, well as thoroughly as he could from this distance. He watched her carefully taking everything into account. Tail and sudden eye color change, could mean a lot of different things, she could be some kind of animal. Though he wasn't well versed in animal species or mythical creatures, so he couldn't determine what she was. He made a mental note to study up on all that crap, would probably be smart since he is in a guild now, and would encounter more of this stuff now. Unsteady positioning and stumbling backwards, sick? Maybe she had pain and wasn't reacting well. Mental? Not like him, more unstable maybe, some kind personality disorder? One thing he knew was that she didn't look well, which could either be really good, or really bad. Though he preferred the earlier, he assumed the latter, since that's what it always is. Her slit red eyes made him wonder, she was losing herself to something, what it was is unknown to him. He backed up another step, and scanned his surroundings again, thin layer of ice covered the ground beneath him, but cracked under his wait, so no need to worry about slipping. His blue eyes reverted back to the young woman as she started to speak, his smile was only slight now. He listened to her closely, she didn't want to fight him, but both of them knew, that clearly wasn't going to happen. At least she understood the fact that he didn't listen to reason, he hated when people continuously tried to reason with him, trying to get him to stop murdering, like hell he would. Making the first move, that was usually a no for him, he hated making the first move in a fight where he was most likely the weaker one. No idea to what their style of attack was, one of the only things he was taught by his drunkard assassin/mercenary father before he mysteriously disappeared, was to not make the first move when fighting in a battle like this. Though he had to go against this, he wanted to get this battle going, he wasn't going to just stand there and wait for her to attack. He crouched lower then ran over to her at surprising speed, fainting a lunge with his knife, before an attempt to kick her.

"

Directory

Post by Guest 17th April 2016, 10:31 pm

He seemed to adhere to what she said, cracking the ice below him to make a movement towards her. She was well prepared, so leaping up at least a few meters into the air was nothing, to avoid his blade and his kick. Her vision remained quite blurry and fuzzy, all except on him- the soul focus was her quarry... her target... her prey.
    Teeth and fangs clenched, Izayuki attempted to come down on the man, using her own swift speed, that was at least three times his, and gravity, of course, to her advantage. Her claws were sharp and ready, flexed and curved as she attempted to aim a deep swipe for him. At the same time, she attempted to use her Glacial Omnipotence ability to form ice around his blade, coated in stick, powdery snow. It would remove a great deal of damage if he decided to use it to parry or defend. If he moved out of the way, Iza would land on the ground low and aim to kick his legs out from under him. If he blocked her attacking hand, she would simply use her other, free hand to aim a similar claw-swipe attack. If he took the original hit she had in mind... good. Maybe it would be enough to make him reconsider fighting her? Then again... no, he was not that type of person.

Blood...

Location;;
    Muse;;
    Word Count;;
    OOC;;

Magic Used:
    kittykool75
    kittykool75

Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by kittykool75 17th April 2016, 10:58 pm

His brain had only seconds to process what just happened, though he was used to it. He glanced at his blade, snow, he had no idea what that meant, but he had other weapons on him so he dropped the knife just in case. He quick glanced up, seeing the tanuki girl dropping back down onto him, he had just enough time to dive to the side. He did a somersault and hopped back onto his feet, that is when pain hit him on his back, he dodged the majority of her attack, though still got slashed. Ignoring the pain he pulled out another knife from his pocket and did a quick aim and threw it aiming for her chest.

"

Directory

Post by Guest 18th April 2016, 5:29 pm

Lucius managed to dodge her landing on or at him, and discarded the knife that she had frozen. It was mostly useless now anyways, but he must have had another idea up his sleeve if he threw it away so easily. Her claws managed to slice through his back, and the yokai could not help but feel a sort of warm satisfaction as her claws ripped through flesh. Recoiling her hand and bringing the claws up to her face, Izayuki eagerly licked the blood off of one, relishing the metallic taste... the last straw. No more reason in her mind- only a lust for blood, the life force of any and all humans.

He turned to throw a knife at her, and by fighting instinct, she managed to catch it, but not before it had barely pierced flesh. More blood... her own blood. Much different from the crimson life force of humans, but still similar in purpose and makeup. In her mind, she continued to slip away. What was reason? What was logic? What were morals? Was there anything besides instinct, after all? Her prey was right before her- all she had to do was fight, and kill, and the blood would be all her's... or better yet, listen to the song of the life leaving him. Basic screams like music to the ears... was this really her, anymore?

Throwing the knife to the side, Izayuki darted forward again, at more than thrice the speed her opponent could move at. She then aimed three more quick, deep swipes at Lucius, attempting to draw more of that enticing and tempting blood from him.

Location;;
    Muse;;
    Word Count;;
    OOC;;

Battle Log:
    kittykool75
    kittykool75

Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by kittykool75 18th April 2016, 6:22 pm

Lucius couldn't react fast enough to dodge the first swipe, this girl had completely lost herself. Getting the first swipe, everything seemed to go slow-motion, he leaned back and let himself fall. He let his reflexes take over, his hands going back behind his head to catch himself, going into the bridge position just getting grazed slightly by the second swipe from the raccoon dog. He then proceeded to whip his legs up and try and kick Izayuki, if he succeeded he would have kicked her either in the dead center of her chest. Successfully doing the flip he landed running, grunting because of the current sharp pain in his chest, he made quite a distance between them, knowing that if he had any chance of fighting her. He'd have to do it at a distances, even if it was loud. He didn't like using this kind of weapon, to loud, he was against that, he liked silent killing. Though if it hit the damage was usually great, he reached for the back of his pants, gladly the firearm was their. For some reason his instinct told him to pack it, guess it's good he did. He pulled out the pistol and aiming for both knee caps, he shot two bullets. A loud sound, the shock of the kick back, even though it was a small gun, it still hurt both claw marks on him. Blood practically gushed out of both of the wounds. He gripped his chest, his vision blurry, damn, they just started fighting and he was practically dying. Keeping his gaze clear on his target, he was bleeding in large areas, and she was barely hurt. He hated it, he no longer had that smug ass smile on his face, he glared at her with very angry gaze. His black like aura seeped out of him, showing all of his irritation with this chick.

Bullets: 6 Left

"

Directory

Post by Guest 18th April 2016, 9:00 pm

He whipped up his legs to give her a well-aimed kick, which sent the yokai back an inch or two and knocked a bit of breath out of her, but not much past that. As he put some distance between them, Lucius ended up drawing a pistol. Ah, she could have expected. But did he plan to use magic? Then again, Izayuki could not contemplate any of this. Reason or her favorite question, 'why', was no longer something processed. All that mattered was blood, and spilling his.

She easily leaped up to dodge the two bullets, and continued dashing towards him at her extreme speeds. Her red eyes reflected the look of a bloodthirsty, demonic killer, hungry for death. What else could one expect of a yokai and witch, or majo, who was primarily only driven by magic at the root and the core of her soul? On her face was a cruel grin as her two canine fangs poked out slightly; she was enjoying the thrill of the chase. Rushing up to reach close range again, Izayuki aimed another three consecutive slashes with her claws. Whether or not they were successful, she would then leap back, reaching to use her magic. Ever since she had returned to Black Rose from Iceberg, being captured by Yukionna and 'trained' by Alice, she refused to use a single spell, even if her life depended on it. But with emotions being blocked and disposed of by her monstrous yokai instincts, nothing could stop her now. Magic was just a tool to use, just as much as her claws or fangs were. Aiming a palm at Lucius, Izayuki would use a unique B-rank spell to freeze the dihydrogen monoxide, or water, molecules inside his body. In water, when it froze, it did not become denser like other elements- it expanded. And the expansion of the water molecules inside his body would act as the perfect torture method, hurting his insides and just being plain painful and agonizing. Perhaps it would be enough to deal some damage to make him stop fleeing- then she could go back to drawing blood.

Muse;; 10/10
    Word Count;; 356
    OOC;;

Battle Logs:
    kittykool75
    kittykool75

Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by kittykool75 18th April 2016, 9:27 pm

His long green braid was no longer a braid, practically all undone and stained in his own blood. Watching as the girl ran to approach him, he got ready to jump away from her claws. This time it was totally successful, not a scratch that time, he took more of a tumble. He forced himself up onto his knees, he aimed his gun at the girl. Rather dazed because of the blood loss, he turned and shot a couple more bullets at the tanuki girl. Though he knew it wasn't likely that they would hit, considering he was seeing everything in threes. He stood to his feet when she thrust out her hand, he jumped back, unsure of what she was going to do. Though jumping back was hopeless, Izayuki used the spell. There was a second where he started to feel the pain and thought, oh it's not so bad, then it hit him full on. What kind of pain was this? He has felt a lot of torture before, but this was unfamiliar to him. His body temperature suddenly seemed to drop to below freezing, the water in his body seemed to literally freeze. Falling to his knees he heard a scream, who was that? He recognized it, wait, wasn't it him? The seventeen year old was curled on the ground, the blood from his wounds still bleed, as the ice in his body expanded, giving him horrifying like pain. He grinded his teeth together and hugged his chest, he felt cold. With blurry vision he tried to look at the girl looking down at him with slit eyes, a grin on her face. He hated being on the victim side of things, that was usually him, it was him that tortured people not the other way around! He hasn't felt this abused, and in pain, since he was five. Wow that was some memories that he did not want to think about at this moment. Not that it really mattered anyways, it's not like he could to anything. He wanted to reach toward the gun, but he felt as if he couldn't move. A tightness appeared in his chest, man he hasn't felt this in a while, he usually only felt this in a crowd, not in a fight. He hated this feeling, the feeling that he liked to strike into other people, he glared up at the girl who approached him.

Word Count: 405

"

Directory

Post by Guest 18th April 2016, 9:56 pm

He missed her trio of claw-swipes... oh well, the spell was enough to bring him down. Her grin widening to a sadistic smile, Izayuki made her way over to the boy curled on the ground, closing her eyes for a few moments as she listened to the music of the screams... all too perfect. That very noise continued to stoke the madness rooted in her witch and yokai soul, which continued to be successful in blocking out all her emotions, reason, logic, and morals. Instinct was left, but why hurry and dig in? Her mother was not around to tell her not to play with her food~

Kicking his gun away, Izayuki reached down and attempted to wrap her right hand and claws around his neck. With her strength being more than seven times his, she would easily try to pick him up and slam and pin the back of him to a nearby wall of a building. "So it seems you were all talk in the end, weren't cha~?" the yokai murmured, her red eyes glinting and her silver tanuki tail flicking to and fro in contentment. With her free hand, she would aim to stick a claw into his open chest would, hoping he would scream further. Upon pulling it back, Izayuki licked the blood off of her claws, sadistic smile growing. "Your blood isn't too bad... don't mind me helping myself to more of it~"

Location;;
    Muse;;
    Word Count;;
    OOC;;
    kittykool75
    kittykool75

Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by kittykool75 18th April 2016, 10:13 pm

The boy watched helplessly as she walked over to him, curling her claws around her neck and pinning him up against the wall. He coughed slightly after hitting the wall and cringing slightly cause of the pain from the wounds on his back, from the first time she raked her claws across his skin, though it wasn't as deep as his chest, it still hurt like hell. The ice in his body continued to expand slightly, he resisted the urge to scream. He kicked his feet slightly, they still touched the ground, good thing about being tall. His hands strayed upwards and gripped her arm, and slightly twisting her skin in tow different directions. Not much, but gripping onto her arm helped him ease the pain from himself. Then he felt a stab into his chest, and felt warm liquid gush out from his wound now repierced wound. He gripped her arm even tighter, digging his fingernails into her arm. He clutched his teeth together, trying to not scream. Yanking out her hand he yelped, then reclutched his teeth and glared at her, he didn't really pay attention to what she said. But he still didn't like it, whatever it was. He glared daggers at the girl, gripping her arm, and trying to resist the feeling of unconsciousness that started to flood into him. No matter what he did, he would not pass out, but he won't scream, that's what she wants. Even if he can't do anything, he can prevent a little bit of her enjoyment.

Word Count: 257

"

Directory

Post by Guest 19th April 2016, 3:42 pm

I'M A CREATURE
    of a culture that I create

It was no secret that Astrid had a rather close bond to Lucius, may it be because he was her brother, or something else. If asked she could not describe why she was so close to him or even how she had done it. Through a series of events in her childhood it just… happened, like any other friendship. She could not tell in detail how to befriend a killer, but well, she had done it. One way or another.

It seems he thought he was being sneaky, trying to leave their small apartment the way he did. But little did he know Astrid was a rather light sleeper. The quietest of movements managed to wake her up from her slumber, and him banging his head upon the top of the door frame like he always did had been loud enough to wake her on this night.
    Though she loved him that boy was a nuisance. She would have normally let him go by himself. It was a free country after all, she shouldn’t have to tag along everywhere he went to keep an eye on him. But since it was so late at night, the moon raised high in the sky and casting a thick, creamy atmosphere upon the port town, she instantly had a bad feeling about it. No one normally wandered the streets at night after all. Mostly everything was closed give or take a few bars and the such, and she knew he wasn’t old enough to drink yet despite his tall stature and being mistaken as an adult usually.
    Following on a whim to make sure he wasn’t up to his old tricks again the musician had gotten dressed and followed him, some of her movements falling under dazed as she had to shake her sleepiness off. This had caused her to lose him quite a few times. Some times because she found herself falling asleep as she spied on him from a distance, and others because of her naturally spacey nature. For a long while it had been him just talking, gazing at the lined stores and houses, to the point where Astrid had somewhat convinced herself he was maybe just looking for a bigger house for them and wanted to go out at night because there were less people.
    It was wishful thinking though. She would come up with any excuse for him not to be going back to killing. Not after all the time she’s spent trying to get him away from that type of lifestyle.

At one point she had lost him completely, having been distracted by a flickering neon light on a store sign. She contemplated leaving a note for the manager so he knew to fix it, and when she looked back up, he was gone.
    She cursed her easily distracted nature.
    After wondering about the dimly-lit streets for maybe a few minutes Astrid had only been able to guess where he went to by the screams and shouts echoing across the town just east of her position. Oh no.
    As she followed the sharp shrills only the worst came to her mind. He was killing someone again, wasn’t he? He really was going back to his old ways, the ways she tried so desperately to help him get rid of. On top of that all those smiles he offered around these days were now confirmed to be false. She knew it. There was an aura mixed in with those smiles, an unsettling one. Why did she not point it out to him? Why did she not work harder with him to fix this?
    Why couldn’t he be a normal, happy boy who didn’t need murder to function?

Coming to a stop near one of the many alleyways close to the sea the silver haired girl peaked inside, locating one of the screams coming from within the tight space.
    Though squinting at first to see what was going on inside the dark alleyway blue optics widened as her vision finally got use to the low light.
    Blood. Though she could smell the blood from down the street actually seeing it was another thing. The metallic-smelling substance caused her to gag, swallowing air back down with it as she covered her hands over her face to try and block it out. She had never been good with blood for whatever reason, to the point where it normally made her light headed. And with so much of it upon the ground right now, she almost felt like passing out.
    Though wobbling Astrid took a few steps forward, using one hand to continue covering her face as the other one reached out next to her, patting around for the wall until it came into contact with one. Using the wall as a balance for her unsteadiness she moved forward at a slow pace, each step carefully being place on the ground due to her mind and vision becoming hazy.
    A few steps into the alleyway, she finally stopped, seeing a blob near the end of the path.
    … Or was that two blobs?
    Squinting once again to get a better look her jaw dropped open, finally now defining the outline of the two people there.
    It was a girl… And Lucius… With blood.
    The blood covered a lot of his skin, and his eyes looked dull, almost unlife-like. He was bleeding heavily.
    Red.
    The girl was holding him up by his throat. A lot of the blood was on her too.
    Red.
    Reacting quickly to hide her presence she clasped her hands over her mouth, vibrations tugging at the back of her throat like she wanted to scream, but nothing came out. It was all jumbled into a ball in her chest. Though this should have been obvious with the amount of blood she had seen thus far… This was not what she was expecting to find. If anything she was thinking the positions would be switched with the girl begging for her life while Lucius strangled her against the wall. But it wasn’t. It was even more horrifying than that.
    Tears filled the corners of her eyes, stinging them, her foot took a step back, her body being unable to decide on what she was doing anymore. Sweet heavens above what was she suppose to do? Cry out for help? Attack?... What? She had never been in this situation before. She had always arrived after the scene if anything, never during one. Was her brother even still alive? She hoped… She prayed….
    Acting on pure adrenaline alone many ideas popped into her head at once, but only one managed to make it to the surface of her mind.
    Protect.

“Get away from him!” A scream tore from her throat as she attempted to push the youkai tanuki away from her sibling, using her somewhat heightened speed and strength to do so.
    If the push was successful the teen would stand in front of the boy, a golden light covering her right hand for a heartbeat before the light formed a crescent moon shaped sword, tightening her grip around the handle before grabbing it with her other hand too, standing in a normal defensive pose.
    She had left her violin at home, so hopefully her actual light power would do as a substitute.

“P-Please, don’t fight! Surely there’s some way to solve this! L-Lulu didn’t mean it! I swear!” She cried, hands shaking slightly, causing the sword in her hands to clatter against its metal sides.
    She was scared. God, she was scared. What had Lucius gotten himself into? He was almost dead, and this girl looked like she was some sort of demon with her glowing red eyes. But the adrenaline had kicked in, it was too late to back out now. If she didn’t defend him, Lu would die! And she couldn’t let that happen. No. No him. He wasn’t fixed yet. She couldn’t let him die. He had so much good to offer the world, it wouldn’t be right for anyone to snuff out his light yet.
    … But what about her?
    Astrid gulped to wet her dry throat, blue eyes not leaving the pink haired girl in front of her.
    She couldn’t think about it right now. Whatever happened, happened.
    She wouldn’t let her brother die. That was the duty of the older sibling, to protect the younger one. It was time to return all the times he protected her and for her to finally act her role instead of being the crybaby hiding behind her brother’s protection.

TAG , Notes , other cool stuff
    credit to nat of adoxography.

Post by Guest 19th April 2016, 5:04 pm

Izayuki could only grin further as Lucius wrapped his own hands around the wrist of the arm that was holding his neck. He weakly tried to pry her away and dig his fingernails in, but his struggling hardly fazed the tanuki yokai. If anything, it was cute to watch- he was so helpless, like a fly caught in a spider's web. Where was his cockiness now? Where was that confidence he displayed earlier? All gone as she attempted to sink her claws deeper into his neck. Releasing a small chuckle, she reached her free hand up to where he was using his own hands to yank her arm away in vain. She wrapped her hand around one of his wrists and attempted to dig those sharp claws deep into his arm- possibly touching bone if she were lucky.

It was then that she noticed another warm scent- something alive. The person before her was half-dead, almost, but this other magical aura... weaker than her, but still daring to come closer despite the overwhelming scent of blood that continued to control and consume the beast. Turning her head, Izayuki made out the appearance of a new shape- feminine, with silver hair, blue eyes, and a horrified expression. Not that she would care- the yokai failed to understand or empathize with any emotion. Everything was blocked out- emotions, logic, reason, morals- anything except instinct. And naturally with the adrenaline of instinct, came a bit of glee between the thrill of the chase and the cold grip of victory. Her mouth cracking another cruel grin with two canine fangs poking out, Izayuki readied herself to speak again, flicking her tail a few times. Before she could, however, the girl, who seemed roughly her own age, came blinding sprinting forward, seeming as if she was ready to push or attack the yokai.

Not ready to dodge a blindly-charging human, and with no need to do so anyway, Izayuki glanced at Lucius once more before trying to grip tight to his neck. She would attempt to lift him up again, and hurl him towards Astrid with her brutal strength. The words were wasted on Izayuki- she could barely hear, and even if she could, she could not process them with sympathy or the same understanding that one would expect of a human. What else was she but a monster? She had warned others, like Elyx, before. And now her true yokai nature was coming to light- not that it was her fault, but it was very much reality. After throwing her former opponent, she once again brought her claws up to her mouth to lick and clean off the crimson life force- the delicious blood that was driving her forward. Whether or not Lucius's marred and bloodied body hit Astrid or not, the yokai would leap up, targeting the human girl and slice her hand to get her to drop the sword. "You really are a fool, aren't ya? Interrupting a yokai while she's playing with her prey~" Izayuki said with a doll-like smile, revealing her white, glistening fangs.

In that moment, Izayuki slashed her claws again a number of times at the girl, causing blood to spray up out of her from the deep strokes. Providing she fall, the yokai would move forward and pick Astrid up by the neck, similar to what she did with the girl's younger brother. Pinning her against the opposing alley wall, Izayuki snickered slightly. "Funny, I remember that boy being in the same position as you are now. How nice of you to take his place... now I can continue where I left off~" she said as she then moved her free hand and claws to dig far into an open and bleeding wound on Astrid's stomach, likely making her cough up blood from the pain. She continued to push her claws deeper into the girl's neck, but not close enough to her vital artery as to kill her right away- that would be no fun. Recoiling her free hand to taste more of the girl's blood, licking away the drops on her fingers and claws, Izayuki continued. "Wow, your blood is better than his- surely you don't mind me spilling it all?" she asked the rhetorical question with her sadistic smile still in place, and red eyes gleaming.

Once again she aimed a harsh slash where the girl's heart was, plus another on the girl's right shoulder. Both were places that were very close to big arteries and veins- perfect for more bloodletting. She removed her hand from the girl's neck and held onto her left wrist to pin against the wall, watching with contentment and pride in her work as the blood came forth from all of the damage she had inflicted. The overwhelming iron-like aroma of the blood continued to drive Izayuki further and further. The scent stoked and drove the madness of her witch soul, and the predatory instincts of her yokai nature. She was helpless to stop them, as anything that she had inherited like reason or morals or emotions were safely locked away- far from seeing the horror of it all. In the end, she was a monster, and only being true to herself. Who or what really had any right to blame her?

Muse;; 10/10
    Word Count;; 884
    OOC;;

Post by Guest 19th April 2016, 6:23 pm

I'M A CREATURE

Though usually her senses heightened during the nighttime, the smell of the blood managed to outdo it easily, hazing her mind over with the sickly scent.
    Having hoped for a peaceful solution to this fight the musician was caught off guard when the youkai instead swiped her elongated nails across her pale arm, causing her to drop the golden sword and watch helplessly as it skidded across the rocky path to a darkened corner of the alleyway. As a natural instinct to the force alone Astrid snatched her arm up in her other hand, holding it close to her chest as she clenched her teeth together, closing her eyes in preparation for the pain. However, the pain never came in the few seconds she did this. It was weirdly just… Warm… Nothing like the stinging sensation she got when she scratched herself on something sharp. It just… Tingled, a warm aura waving about it.
    Wanting to examine the wound she began to look down to her chest, lifting her hand off of the scratch only slightly before she started to feel more pressure around her body.
    This time it hurt. Some were on her legs, some were on her arms, one or two were on her face, and then one big one on her stomach. She felt them all. First a weird kind of pressure, then a small sting before the sting turned to true pain.
    She cried out, feeling the roaring pain shoot through her system. It was awful, like a wildfire burning up her whole body. Even the places that weren’t hit began to ache, like the wounds were sending pain to other parts of her body on purpose to ease it in the spots hit.
    Astrid’s body shook, mouth gaped open as her breaths became slower, letting out a whimper from her small lips before she painfully landed on her side, losing the feeling in her legs to the point where her muscles finally gave in.
    Her shoulder hit the street first. Though it wasn’t a part scratched with the sharp nails when it landed upon the hard, stone street it made her open wounds sting even more so, as if someone poured acid upon them. Feeling the pain flare up again she choked on a combination of blood, spit, and sounds bubbling up to her mouth, making her entire throat sore and blocked.
    She managed to hack out some of the blood caught in her throat, coughing it up upon the pavement, making it turn darker in color from the night air.
    She watched with tear-filled eyes, her gaze focusing and unfocusing as the blood traveled down the cracks in the pavement, filling them up with the crimson liquid. Was her blood really that red? She had never noticed before. Well, when it’s inside you it’s not really easy to look at it. But even with small cuts and scratches she had never noticed it was such a pretty hue of red. If this were any other situation, she would be entranced by it. But the pain throbbing throughout her body didn’t let her fade out of the situation like normally.
    Just when she was starting to fade, the pain becoming numbing and warm again, a hand clasping around her throat jolted her back to reality. Letting out a dry gasp she choked as her oxygen supply was weakened and her deep wounds burned once again as her back was slammed against the brick wall, forcing even more air out of her lungs.
    The bottom of her chest feeling as though it were just a simple paper bag being popped she wriggled in the tanuki’s grasp, hands holding onto the pink haired woman’s arms as a sign of protest, legs dangling and flailing beneath her.

Even more wounds were made. Though by now they simply melted in with the others, creating a sense of burning fire throughout her entire being. The red blood dripped down, wet and sticky to the floor as it painted her pale skin a sickly color. Her pure blue eyes were now hazed over and clouded, blurring over with tears. She wanted to scream, but with no air, nothing came out. Only deep breaths and what would be words.
    She choked, and choked. She bled, and bled. One pain mixed in with another, causing a greater pain. Her protest faded as she was hung against the wall by her dainty wrist, almost lifeless in a way. She had given up. Everything was sore… And wet… It stung.
    Only her eyes and lips gave any sign she was still holding on. Her pale lips trembled as she tried to regain her lost breath and eyes shook, unfocused as they fell upon the ground duly.

Everything was blurry and gray, like a unproduced camera image. Her wounds were now warm and tingly again. But… She couldn’t move. No matter how much she willed her body to, she couldn’t bring herself to do it, as if they were weighed down.
    She was forced to dangle there, only moving slightly as her body shook again with another wave of sudden fiery pain.
    But other than that she felt… Nothing.

King Elyx

The Vanquisher

The Vanquisher

Administrator- Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- God Of Ishgar- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Rising Star- Guild Master- God Slayer- Legal Guild Ace- X-Rank- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- Rich- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 1st Place Event/Contest Winner- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Quatro and Stella
    Position : In bed with the harem
    Guild : Golden Phoenix
    Experience : 1,538,536.25

Character Sheet
    First Skill: ???
    Second Skill: ???
    Third Skill:

Post by King Elyx 19th April 2016, 6:45 pm

A sudden banging would occur from the opposite side, where he was walking on the sidewalk. The sky was rather dark for the night, maybe there were less stars? Regardless, it did help add onto the scenery, as he would jump into the air to reach the top of one of the buildings. At the bottom, he would see two things at the bottom. Yokai Iza, and... Astrid... What the hell was going on down there!? His bright purple eyes would begin to glow, which would be more noticeable in the night since, well, they were glowing. A snarl would appear onto his face, that was his student, the one who looked up to him and showed him any form of respect for just being him. And Iza planned to take that away from him? Like hell she will! She would have to kill him first! IZAAAAA! He would exclaim from the top, the tone of his voice clearly emitting anger, the air around him spinning violently as the dark winds closed into the alley. And taking a chance, he'd leap off from the roof of the build, diving straight down as he was aiming for the Yokai.

His right palm spun wind in a precise way that made air an impossibly sharp edge, a throwing spear. Amplifying it's power, he would increase the side of the spear before throwing it downwards towards the Yokai. It did not matter if it has hit Iza or not, it should force her to release Astrid from her grip. Once that had been done, he'd land onto the ground before attempting to lift Astrid into his arms, a bloody mess she would probably be. No, no, no, no, don't die out on me, damn it Astrid! Elyx would exclaim, his eyes still glowing, despite his anger being temporarily being held back. Jumping up onto the roof with all of his leg strength, he would attempt to gently place her back onto the tile roof. Stay with me Astrid! He would say, placing his palms over her to at least stop all of the violent bleeding. No more blood needed to be lost from her, not if she were to live. Green light shined in his palms over her body, it was brief, but it should do for now while she was this safe a distance away from Iza. Standing up, he would look over the edge back to the Yokai. What the HELL are you thinking!? You almost murdered her! Iza! Is this supposed to be some sort of prank, do you see anyone laughing!? ANSWER ME DAMN IT!

Magic:

Post by Guest 19th April 2016, 11:08 pm

A lone figure, a small, unique shape, flew in nearby, keeping to the shadows and remaining a silhouette to most eyes as they used a unique bit of light magic to make themselves temporarily invisible. Unseen cyan eyes glinted in curiosity at the scene... so, it was finally happening.
    The sound of her name in a distant cry and the flooding of the alley with brisk winds infused with darkness made Izayuki gaze up from the girl, her own red eyes glowing against the darkness. Her silver-furred ears angled towards the figure leaping from the roof- they just kept coming, didn't they? But in this case, the form was familiar, his magic signature making her identify him almost instantly as she gazed up at the purple glow his eyes gave off. He formed a giant spear of wind in his hand and aimed it at the two of them. Frowning at first, the yokai quickly dodged the spear of wind, but left Astrid directly in the path of the attack, ready to have her take on the full damage. The darkness infused and laced in the wind did not help her condition- it stirring her madness and instincts almost as much as the overwhelming scent of blood.

Elyx tenderly picked up Astrid and leaped to carry her off to the top of the building, but the tanuki yokai was in no hurry to let them get off free like that. Yet another distraction from what she had intended to do- how irritating. Glancing at the fallen Lucius once before grinning to herself, Izayuki used her own leg strength to gracefully leap up to the roof of the building to follow her target, her long, fluffy tanuki tail waving in the breeze. She landed in a simple manner, but stood back a few meters as she watched Elyx go onto heal the bleeding damage she had caused... what a shame, it had still taken a fair effort to shred up and bleed the girl, only to have it undone. Finally, he went on to address her, likely facing her on the roof, as she was no longer on the ground below. He was beyond pissed, as far as she could see, but despite everything, she still was unable to register emotion to apply to the situation. Her own glowing, bright, crimson eyes should have been enough to tell anyone who knew her that she was far from really there- no longer in her right mind. Something was wrong.

Meeting the violet glow evenly and with a cold, cruel, bored expression, Izayuki went on to reply. "Did that look like a joke to you?" she responded, flexing her claws once again, despite Astrid's fresh blood on them dripping down to the roof tiles below, making a tiny pool of the lost life force. "Just as I warned the girl, don't come between a yokai and her prey," the tanuki majo said, flicking her tail dismissively before allowing that same sadistic smile to come to her features, showing her canine fangs. "I would tell you to stand aside, but since when did you ever listen to me, Elyx?" she continued, narrowing those red eyes as she spoke. Her aura could only display the madness inside her soul, lacking reason and ethics. She was blocked and barred from anything she once was or had grown to be. All that was left was the beast, the monster. Anyone could tell that this was far from the Izayuki that they knew. She had warned him once, hadn't she? She was tempted to go on ahead to make a dash for finishing what she started with Astrid, but at least her instinct reminded her that Elyx could move faster than her, and she would be unsuccessful in any attempt. But there were other ways- she had to punish the intruder for putting himself right in between the predator and the prey, after all, and she was more than content with bleeding him too, when it came down to it. "So what are ya going to do now, then?"

Muse;; 10/10
    Word Count;; 673
    OOC;;
    King Elyx

The Vanquisher

The Vanquisher

Administrator- Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- God Of Ishgar- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Rising Star- Guild Master- God Slayer- Legal Guild Ace- X-Rank- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- Rich- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 1st Place Event/Contest Winner- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by King Elyx 20th April 2016, 1:20 pm

There was no remorse in her words as she revealed her claws to him, the red clearly showing blood. The Wind Slayer quickly connected that blood to be Astrid, but the fact that she took pride in that was just uncalled for. His eyes locked onto the Yokai, it seems like Iza wanted to settle things on the roof. For such actions, Kakuma definitely had to hear of this. However, to try to shake off the tanuki while carrying Astrid if even given the chance to pick her up, it was going to be most likely impossible to prevent damage to anything in the way. Sure, with his new-found speed, he would be able to shake her off, confident that he would do so with ease. The attempt to warn him fell onto deaf ears, returning her words with his own that she should have expected during this time. You are my lover Iza, but that does not mean I will stand idle to this sort of action, especially on a member of Black Rose! So just like now and forever while I am on the scene, I will stand between you and her until you turn away! He would explain, sadly missing the fact that he did not see the other member that was probably lying at the bottom of the alley. Provided that man did not make his way up onto the roof, he might make a safe evacuation. I refuse to listen to you because you have not shown wisdom in your actions. And you care to sacrifice members of the guild for what, a meal!? That's insane, that's ABSOLUTELY INSANE!

And so the final question was given to him, what exactly was he going to do? That was a good question, given the many options for such a case. There was the possibility that he could fight her and knock her out. Provided you hit someone so hard that they fall unconsious, they are unable to remember what happened to them before that. This might all seem like some bad nightmare to her when she woke up. But... That was not going to help anyone, the Yokai might do something this stupid again. Pulling out Bound Iris slowly with his right hand, he would then offer her his answer. What am I going to do about it? I'm going to give you a chance, show you mercy... He explained before pointing the tip of the blade towards her. You can turn away from this right now, not let this escalate things any further. I'll speak on your behalf, minimize the punishment and try to have this all seem like some bad memory... Or... You and I can cross blows right now and the Black Rose enforcement will come to arrest you before I give you the chance to even get near Astrid... The choice is yours Iza, I want to give you a chance... If you only help me...

Post by Guest 20th April 2016, 3:15 pm

Silhouettes leaned forward curiously amiss the shadows. The scene was cooking up, and was the last thing that would have been expected. Black Rose really was something, was it not? The members could have mercy for one another, and even a monster that was raging. Of course, the small creature knew better. It took more than words to reason with a Youkai, who could only act on instinct and understand actions and results.

Silver-furred ears angled forward and she flicked one slightly as he went on to speak, his first words almost taking her by surprise... if only surprise was an emotion that could be felt. Unfortunately, the yokai could really only remain neutral to such things, and most of his words traveled through one ear and went right back out the other... she could hardly bring herself to care, and only stared back with her red eyes still glowing, and a smirk still curved on her lips. Insane? Absolutely insane? Well, he was not wrong. It was madness stirring in her soul, after all. Being both a majo and a yokai had its downsides, after all, and the two sets of essence of both did not play easy on the mind, blocking out emotions, reason, logic, and morals. All she could do upon listening to his next shout was chuckle slightly before casually licking some more of Astrid's blood off of her claws.

She advanced a few steps forward, but paused as Elyx pulled his sword, Bound Iris, from its sheathe and pointed the tip towards her. Her expression darkened a bit as she flexed her claws again, but he went onto talk, telling her to give up and that he was showing her mercy... what a fool. What kind of predator abandoned their prey just like that? To her, her was just competition trying to steal what rightfully belonged to her. Arresting was a joke- she was probably stronger than some of them, and could easily just stain the night with more of their blood. As he was mid-sentence, she attempted to go ahead and dash forward, claws flexed and aimed at him. However, before she could close in on him, she felt herself halt in her tracks, falling over and catching herself before completely slamming into the ground... what was this? Her headache had worsened to the point of extreme, splitting pain. Clutching the front side of her head, Izayuki's eyes lost the red glow for a few heartbeats as the color flickered back and forth. "Elyx... I... hel-" she murmured as a small rush of memory and emotions tried to return once again, only to be blocked out the instant she thought back to what happened and could still notice the blood in the air and on the ground.

Eyes glowing red again, the emotion she felt instantly was shut off once again, being replaced by instincts. In her yokai mind, he was no longer a beacon of hope like he was moments ago, but just a thief that needed to be stopped and defeated so she could continue on where she left off with Astrid, perhaps with a bit more of a prize as well. Rising to her feet and holding out her palm, aiming in his direction, Izayuki attempted to use the spell she had used on Lucius a while ago. She would target not his body, but the water molecules in his space- dihydrogen monoxide. Specifically, she would begin to have the molecules expand, doing no effect other than shooting a great deal of agonizing pain throughout his body as the molecules would increase their space, yet not effecting it with freezing or anything of the sort. Hiatsu- Ice Pressure. A terrifying spell meant for torturing her opponent, and hopefully showing the 'thief' that she was serious. Whether or not the spell worked, she would then dash for him at her own highest speed, and aim to avoid his sword and slash him hard with her claws.

On the inside, however, her soul, mind, and body were in great conflict and turmoil... what was reality anymore? What was right? What was wrong? Was this not natural? Her head and soul hurt so much, almost as if the pain from slashing her targets was being inflicted on her own essence. She could not escape it- she could not run, but she was now failing to embrace it either. More blood... maybe that would help! It could ease the agony in her mind and give her a single focus! Or... maybe not. Itai... tasukete...

Muse;; 8/10
    Word Count;; 760
    OOC;;

Thought Translations: "It hurts... help me."

Battle Log:
    King Elyx

The Vanquisher

The Vanquisher

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by King Elyx 20th April 2016, 3:56 pm

So that was how it was going to be, Iza gave him his answer by trying to harm him on the inside. Unfortunately for her, her spell would end up receiving nullification from his ability, "Sky Deity Hard Armor." Any of her magic even attempting to enter his body would just shatter and become futile, unable to touch his body with manipulations to his body and anything within it. The words that she had try to tell him, though they were cutoff, he heard her voice. How to feel about that? Unphased unfortunately, she was his opponent now. This was going to be a serious battle, and so the reinforcements would arrive once they see one of his flashier spells. Then again, the smarter choice was to bring out a Celestial Spirit key. Keeping his blood flowing, he would then activate the core of his heart. "Sky Deity Core." The darkness causing his blood to flow to his heart and out of it even faster, the speed in him increasing heavily. With Bound Iris in his grip, his speed would increase even more as Air Step became active, allowing him to treat air like his own ground. Her dash to him was a nice attempt, provided he did not prevent her spell, it might have gotten to him. Instead, his arm would move up to block the attack, preventing any damage from occurring to him since the claws would not reach him. This triggered Bound Iris's other passive ability, which should send shockwaves from the blade inside Iza's body, the waves reflecting half of the impact and returning it to her as damage. It was a forced effect when he blocked an attack, "Melee Mastery" it went by.

Iza... So this was the choice you planned to make... I'm sorry you feel this way... He would explain before using his free hand to pull out a Celestial Zodiac key, Virgo. Quickly Slicing it, he would have to quickly summon her, so the chant had to be avoided, just for this moment. A glowing white light would emit from the tip of the key as he sliced it diagonally, opening the gate of Virgo and bringing her out in front of him. Since he did not chant, she understood that he was in the state of emergency. Being so close to Iza, she would have the effect of "Celestial Fire" effect her, inflicting burning damage onto Iza. From there, Elyx and Virgo would jump back right next to Astrid, not too much distance, but enough to check up on her. Iza was going to attack, but Astrid needed to be looked over as well.

Sky Deity:

Celestial Spirits:

Bound Iris:

500/500 HP
    85% MP
    74 MPH

(88.5 HP Damage worth of damage due to "Melee Mastery" and "Celestial Fire")

Post by Guest 20th April 2016, 4:48 pm

I'M A CREATURE

Everything up until this point had passed by so quickly in blurry, colorful flashes. A bit of green, some blue, and a lot of red. Each color splattered upon her eyes, not going away even when she closed them, only turning a darker color. The sounds had been muffled too, echoing and distant as if the fighting was taking place in a completely different room from her.
    However, the few times she was able to foacus her eyes upon what was happening in front of her, she could quite easily identify both the girl who had injured her, and Elyx.
    Yes. That's right... Her mentor had saved her from the demon girl. His tight grip upon her body and the pain he had caused by doing so made her body shiver in pain once more just by remembering it.
    Though the wet and sticky blood was no longer oozing from her body she could still feel the burning pain from her wounds sting from time to time before fading to a warm tingle once again.

But she was safe. She knew it. As long as Elyx was here, she knew he would protect her. Even if she bled and bled Astrid knew Elyx wouldn't let her die. She just had to hold on to the little bit of life had been clasping onto for the past couple of minutes.
    ...However.... Something was missing. Something important. She couldn't shake off the feeling something was wrong.
    Since her eyes were the only part of her body that could move at the moment they flickered around the blurry scenery of the rooftop. Lucius. Where was he? She couldn't see him in her limited vision... But at the same time his aura was not on the rooftop with them.
    Was he still in the alleyway? Bleeding?
    Her heart sank, causing a weird wave and flutter in her chest. No. No no no. They had left him down there! Bleeding and dying by the second!

Spotting the faint outline of Elyx's shoes close to her face the musician mustered all her strength to her arm. Though stinging at first from the wounds, causing her to falter and shake as the cool night air entered her wounds, she gritted her teeth and reached out to him, trying to ignore the pain and grasping her small hand around his ankle to get his attention.

"Please... H-Help... M-My brother..." She cried in a weak voice, tears leaking out the corners of her eyes, expression desperate.
    She wanted him to be safe, she could never live with herself if he died like that, alone in and alleyway, left to bleed out. What kind of sister would allow that to happen to her younger siblings?
    She had tried so hard to protect him.... But failed so easily. It made her frustrated with herself.
    Why was she so weak that she couldn't even protect the thing most precious to her?

Even if it would give the demon tanuki a chance to finish her off, even if there was a slight chance she'd die....
    Maybe this was the youkai's plan in the first place, intentional or not. One or the other.
    It was cruel.
    But she would play her game.

Post by Guest 20th April 2016, 6:42 pm

A small whimper escaped the jaws of the hidden silhouette the instant that celestial spirit was summoned. She did not understand why she felt a sudden blow of pain, but narrowed her cyan focus on the scene below, which was getting increasingly more dramatic? Should she intervene? No, not yet. There was no way to reason with a rampaging youkai without getting it weakened first. Or maybe that was just how she personally was... she could not say.
    Yes, Elyx was right- Izayuki had made her choice, but she had no reason, morals, or logic to back it up. Was he really dense enough to not realize it? Did he truly think that this was the real Izayuki that he knew? To 'feel this way'... she was unable to feel at all. There was nothing else to it... but perhaps that was knowledge only a youkai could understand. Still, surely his own reasoning could tell him that something was wrong, and not just with the situation, but with Iza herself... well, the figure could not count on it. She simply remained hidden, hoping her whimper had not blown her cover, and she could continue spectating.

It appeared that her Ice Pressure was ineffective for some reason. Still, she could not quite care or stress realizing it too much, or even question as to why it failed. Her mind currently lacked logic and reason, after all, so she could care less. As she struck at Elyx's arm as he blocked, however, she grimaced as a sudden shockwave of pain went through her, confusing her... wasn't her attack supposed to deal damage to him? Her instinctive mind could not understand what had happened. For safety, she backed away and watched with those red glowing eyes as he swiped a shiny key through the air. Instantly another figure appeared- a young woman with light hair, blue eyes, who was wearing a maid's outfit. A celestial spirit, but to the yokai, nothing but another assumed thief.

Suddenly, she felt more pain shoot through her the moment the spirit was present... what was this? Some invisible power? Whatever it was, it was quite excruciating and annoying. Surely if the aura was affecting her, however, it would also be affecting her stolen prey. Despite not being able to strategize effectively, instincts could at least still tell her the basics. Both palms extended towards the ground, Izayuki attempted to use a different spell. Cold energy gathered at her hands before in the blink of an eye, ice, at least an inch or two thick, had formed on the entire roof around them. Naturally, the ice was infused with darkness, and shiny obsidian in color, almost hard to make out against the black of the night. In that scene, a winterscape was formed- trees, plants, rocks, and more all out of her magical ice. The world was truly her own. The ice coated literally everything around, but she exerted her aura to her fullest to freeze her target, the girl, in place to the ground around her. She would be unable to move, and nothing else could move her. To top that off, Izayuki also exerted more of the Ice Jungle spell, generating vines of black ice to come out of the ground and wrap over Astrid, further holding her in place. They could be broken, yes, but the instant they were broken, new vines would form in less than milliseconds after being destroyed from the other general elements in the air. This would keep Elyx from taking off with her prey, at least for now. His celestial fire would be effecting his mentee as well now, with her frozen in the vicinity and range.

"Try to save her, and I'll suffocate her," Izayuki threatened, allowing another smirk to show on her expression. She could simply summon an ice rock all around Astrid, or simply squeeze the remaining life out of her through asphyxiation. The fight was now between just her and Elyx, and she summoned a number of more vines- 5, to be exact, to aim at her target consecutively. Right now, the fight would really begin...

Tasukete.

Location;; Lavantir Port City- Ice Jungle.
    Muse;; 9/10
    Word Count;; 674
    OOC;;

Battle Log:

Current date/time is 28th April 2024, 5:04 am