Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Three Rune Knights Hunt for the Hunter!(Job, Kodai and Vierorin and Luke)

Vierorin
    Vierorin

Demon VIP Status- Gain An Artifact- Rich- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Player 
    Lineage : Bearer of the Titans Seal
    Position : None
    Guild : Fairy Tail
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Experience : 150

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Magic of The Azure Flame Titan, Frircoras
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Three Rune Knights Hunt for the Hunter!(Job, Kodai and Vierorin and Luke) Empty Three Rune Knights Hunt for the Hunter!(Job, Kodai and Vierorin and Luke)

Post by Vierorin 1st December 2014, 8:53 pm

Vierorin had been walking down the road towards the famous ancient ruins, Zekkaria was sitting on his head taking a small nap as they traveled. He hadn’t taken a job in a while because Cathrine had been extremely busy as of late, so when the urgent request was handed down from the Magic Council, he took up the task with another Rune Knight, Kodai Venetor, also seemingly called the Ancient Huntsman of the Rune Knights. Vierorin sighed as he came above the rise, he looked across the ruins. This mission was decreed of extremely high importance, yet Vierorin was unsure how to take it. A group of rouge treasure hunters had come to these ruins in search of the artifacts that was once wielded by the original ten wizard saints. Artifacts of myth and legend, power of which should not be misused. Vierorin then lifted his right hand and ignited his right hand in his Azure flames, Much like my own power… something I cannot use without thinking… or else he can come out…

Vierorin extinguished the flame and formed his right hand into a fist, “Don’t Fret boy, If we can bring him to his sense, things will be fine.” Vierorin jumped at Zekkaria’s sudden words, he dropped his fist, “I hope your right…” Vierorin then looked behind him, “Say… weren’t we supposed to meet that guy here?... what was his name? Kadot….Kadaik…. Kodo…” Vierorin continued on for a good bit, rambling on with almost every possible misspelling or mispronunciation of Kodai’s name, Zekkaria simply sighed and shook her head, not bothering to try and interrupt Vierorin. At this point she was just happy that Vierorins mind was on something else than Frircoras. Zekkaria stood up and stretched a bit before turning around and started looking at the Ruins, “I wonder what the history is of this place…”

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Kodai Venator
    Kodai Venator

Quality Badge Level 1- Player 
    Lineage : Calorie Shave
    Guild : Rune Knights
    Dungeon Tokens : 0

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Ancient Huntsman Magic
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Three Rune Knights Hunt for the Hunter!(Job, Kodai and Vierorin and Luke) Empty Re: Three Rune Knights Hunt for the Hunter!(Job, Kodai and Vierorin and Luke)

Post by Kodai Venator 7th December 2014, 2:58 pm

Kodai, sitting astride his companion Skia, was enjoying a leisurely trip via shadow-travel to the Ancient Ruins. For the umpteenth time, he went over a checklist, making sure all of his stuff was with him. Kowarenai on his right middle finger? Check. The Ring or Restraint on his left middle finger? Check. Kossetsu in it's holster on his right hip? Check. Ketsueki strapped to his back? Check. Tsukisashi in it's holster on the back of his belt? Check. Two extra magazines for Tsukisashi clipped to his belt? Check. Not long after he had finished his checklist, Skia slowed down, stopped, then begun to rise out of her shadow. She came out of the ground directly behind a man with vivid blue hair. Kodai assumed that this was the one with whom him and his teammate was supposed to work with, Vierorin Gorak. He was facing away from Kodai, so Kodai assumed that he was not aware of their silent entrance. The man was entranced with the ruins, so Kodai decided not to disturb him just yet. He heard the man repeating things under his breath. Things that sounded similar to Kodai's name. "Kadot….Kadaik…. Kodo…” Kodai let him carry on, spending a few minutes checking his requip, using the magic monitor to make sure everything was there. They were, so Kodai slipped off of Skia's back and walked silently up behind Vierorin, making sure to keep out of his line of sight. There he joined Vierorin in observing the Ancient Ruins. It was quite beautiful, really. All the history in one place. As the Ancient Huntsman, Kodai was very appreciative of history. So much so, that he flatly refused to use modern technology to make weapons. Instead, he integrated some small modern pieces of technology into his ancient weapons. For instance, Tsukisashi, his crossbow. It was made out of wood, sure. But it had a neat bit of modern tech in the form of a lever action. Now, he could reload it with a simple flip, as the bolts are fed into the crossbow by a magazine. It was very useful in combat situations in which Kodai needed to fight enemies both near and far, because he could wield Ketsueki in his right hand and Tsuksashi in his left. Then, deciding he had waited long enough, he stepped into Vierorin's line of sight. "The name is Kodai. Kodai Venator." he said.

Word Count: 401/300

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Three Rune Knights Hunt for the Hunter!(Job, Kodai and Vierorin and Luke) Uisdvb10
    Vierorin
    Vierorin

Demon VIP Status- Gain An Artifact- Rich- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Three Rune Knights Hunt for the Hunter!(Job, Kodai and Vierorin and Luke) Empty Re: Three Rune Knights Hunt for the Hunter!(Job, Kodai and Vierorin and Luke)

Post by Vierorin 7th December 2014, 7:15 pm

Zekkaria turned around and noticed the arrival of the first Rune Knight, she examined him with her glowing blue eyes as the man created a screen infront of him and started to manage what ever appeared to be on it. “Vierorin,” Zekkaria turned and walked forward a bit until she could look down directly at Vierorins face. “Oh now I have done it… he has gone on a bit too long…” Zekkaria sighed and walked over to Vierorins ear. She then lifted up her right pincer, making it appear to glint, she the brought it down and clamped down hard onto his ear.

There was a solid minute delay, until Vierorin finally snapped out of his daze and yelled out in pain, “Yeeeouch! What was that for Zekkaraia!?” Vierorin suddenly stopped when the man Zekkaria had spotted stepped in front of Vierorin and had introduced himself. “Oh Hello there Kodai, nice to meet ya” Suddenly a third member came from the path and introduced himself, “Nice to meet you as well Luke, I am Vierorin Gorak.” He did a slight nod in greeting, Zekkaria then sighed and flew up above his head and started hovering next to Vierorin, “My name is Zekkaria, I am here to make sense of my companion’s… often lack of sense…” Vierorin froze for a second and looked at the storm bug, “Why You little bug, I make perfect sense at times!” Zekkaria flew over and pinched his ear again, “Vierorin I know you often lack it, but please try and show some proper actions as a Rune Knight with your peers.” Vierorin stopped his outburst a little and looked towards the ruins, “Well then, we are all here now what? Anyone got a plan to get in their and find these treasure hunters we have been sent to stop?”

Kodai Venator
    Kodai Venator

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Kodai Venator 13th December 2014, 11:22 am

Kodai watched as the third member of this job party, Kodai's own teammate, appeared. He leaned against a wall of stone, stroking Skia's head as he observed the surroundings with his hunters eyes. When Veirorin asked for plans, he spoke up.
    "I could shadow-travel into their camp and cause a distraction with Skia's help. That would give you two time to get in position. Then, I would give a signal, and you two would strike from the sides in a pincer maneuver. Two hammers, one anvil." He noticed Skia's eyes widen slightly, then heard her voice in his head.
    "That's too risky, Kodai! You would be attacked by more enemies than we can handle before they even got there! You could die!"
    "I can handle it, Skia. I can do anything if you're with me." he replied, his words showing just how deep the bond of trust ran between the two. Skia sighed mentally, then acknowledged Kodai's skills with his weapons of choice. The Rune Knight was armed to the teeth, and proficient, if not an expert, with each one of them. Not to mention he was skilled with his Requip magic, in which he had yet more weapons. And then there was the summoning. Kodai's magic allowed him to summon a hawk, a fox and a lioness. Kodai could handle himself in a fight, even five-to-one.
    "I am not sure how well that would work, however. My partner, Skia, raises a good point. I would be hopelessly outnumbered. There's a high possibility I would die. What would you suggest instead?" he said, looking at his comrades. He didn't want to crowd out anyone's suggestions with his own. He sat back against the wall and resumed stroking Skia. His other hand gripped the shaft of Ketsueki, his ever-present spear. Deciding to warm himself up for the impending combat, he stood up and began to practice with Ketsueki. He thrust and slashed with it, striking invisible targets. He suddenly tossed Ketsueki behind him and unholstered Kossetsu, extending it and spinning it around his body, the chains rattling as the end sections flailed around, striking yet more imaginary enemies.

Three Rune Knights Hunt for the Hunter!(Job, Kodai and Vierorin and Luke) Uisdvb10
    Vierorin
    Vierorin

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Vierorin 14th December 2014, 5:09 pm

Vierorin and Zekkaria listened to the plans suggested by Kodai and Luke, Vierorin quietly sat there for a moment before turning towards the ruins trying to study them. Zekkaria on the other hand took a moment to contemplate both plans laid out by the Rune Knights. After a moment of silence she looked at Kodai, “Going in Alone when you have allies that can aid you is a very bad idea young man, I can say this from experience.” She the addressed the entire group, “I agree with Luke’s Idea that an air scout would be useful, the only issue we might have is if these treasure hunters have moved underground in search of the Vault detailed in the mission.” Zekkaria took a pause to glance over at Vierorin and the Ruins, “If push comes to shove, we probably have the firepower to punch through, although after that it would be a bad idea for us to be- Vierorin Wait!!!”

Vierorin had taken off running straight towards the edge of the ruins, “A Mission is awaiting! No use in talking when we can be out here searching ourselves!” Zekkaria looked towards Vierorin with her own version of a dumbfounded expression, “I swear… that boy… Either he is going to get himself killed or I will kill him myself for his own stupidity… Well No use in standing around, it’s best not to be separated, and if I leave him alone, he might very well accidentally draw everyone to himself.” Zekkaria then flew down, very well embarrassed (to the point she was sending out electrical sparks randomly) her wings buzzing from the speed.

Vierorin had reached the edge of the ruins by this point and had slowed down. He walked forward taking cover inside the ruins of an ancient stone house, “They worry too much, as long as I am not seen I will be fine.” He had said that with a giant smile, he wasn’t worried at this point, the doubt of Frircoras arising had been pushed back, all he saw now was the job at hand.

Kodai Venator
    Kodai Venator

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Kodai Venator 5th January 2015, 10:10 am

"Oh, that's just great." Kodai said sarcastically as Veirorin ran off. He collapsed Kossetsu in a blur of movement, then grabbed Ketsueki from the ground and ran after his partner. He ran silently, avoiding patches of ground that would make noise with instincts born of many long years of hunting. Upon reaching the center of the ruins, Kodai emitted a quiet groan. Even several feet away from the man, he could feel his unnaturally high body heat. If that didn't draw out the bandits, the man's clumsiness would. The man obviously had very little training in stealth, as his every footstep made cracking and crunching sounds. Kodai shook his head slightly. He wasn't being fair to the man. For the average person, the man's stealth was excellent. But Kodai had higher standards, and it wasn't fair to hold everyone to them. But he was certain that the treasure hunters also had higher standards. He wasn't wrong. Within minutes, he noticed, angry eyes glaring at them from the many nooks and crannies the ruins offered. The huntsman slammed Kossetsu into it's sheath and slung Ketsueki onto his back. With a flash of light, Kodai's beloved longbow appeared in his outstretched hands, with it's quiver slung over his shoulder. With one swift movement, the huntsman drew an arrow and nocked it, drawing it's feathered end to his cheek with hardly any effort, despite the fact that the longbow had a 350 pound draw weight. Kodai didn't even stop padding along silently behind Veirorin when he summoned the bow. The longbow was as tall as Kodai was, made of polished oak. A simple leather thong was wrapped around the middle, to make the grip. The arrows were three feet long ash rods, tipped with heavy iron broadheads and fletched with feathers from a golden eagle. A beautiful but simple weapon. The massive draw weight meant that the bow could fire an arrow more than fifty meters, with enough force to punch through iron armor. The deep, loud thrum of the bow firing, followed by the loud smack of the arrow striking it's target inspired fear in the hearts of criminals, who knew the reputation of the Ancient Huntsman. The treasure hunters were no different. The very sight of the huge weapon was enough to send the owners of the eyes scurrying. A simple deterrent, but he knew they would be back. With some heavily armed friends. He wasn't wrong. Within minutes, the first of their enemies walked out in front of them.

Word Count: 419/300

Stats:

NPC
    NPC

Mentor : Admin

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by NPC 5th January 2015, 10:10 am

The member 'Kodai Venator' has done the following action : Dice Rolls

'Monster Dice' :
    Three Rune Knights Hunt for the Hunter!(Job, Kodai and Vierorin and Luke) NormalMonster

Current date/time is 26th April 2024, 2:24 pm