Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Cirque de Rêves

HunterTarot
    HunterTarot

Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Spirit Link
    Position : None
    Guild : Pharaoh's Call
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 0

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Cirque de Rêves (Circus Magic)
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Completed Cirque de Rêves

Post by HunterTarot 30th May 2016, 5:47 pm

Magic

Primary Magic: Cirque de Rêves (Circus of Dreams; Commonly referred to as Circus Magic)
    Secondary Magic: N/A
    Caster or Holder: Caster
    Description: Circus Magic is a unique series of spells created by Hunter Tarot. Stylized after his love of the circus, Hunter's magic is designed to be appealing to the eye but also very useful in many situations. By taking conceptual ideas from several other styles of magic, and reworking them to this own style, Cirque de Rêves was born. Primarily, this form of magic uses a large amount of support and defensive spells, with only some spells being designed for offensive use. Besides drawing from his inherent magical ability, these spells also draw from his imagination and performance skills. Circus Magic involves the use of light shows, smoke and mirrors, beast manifestations, etc. All things one would see at a performance of a circus.

In terms of casting, the magic is entirely simple. All Hunter has to do is say the name of the spell and snap his fingers. If his fingers cannot snap, then he cannot cast any spells.

The magic circle that appears when casting this magic is, for the most part, white, but gleams in a rainbow of colors in the light. This is due to the fact that much of Circus Magic involves the usage of rainbow-colored light.

Strengths:

• Circus Magic spells are, more often than not, very visually appealing and meant to cause some level of distraction, making this type of magic very useful to draw someone's attention.
    • Due to the wide array of possible, unorthodox spells that can come from Circus Magic, opponents constantly have to keep on edge for what surprise Hunter might have in store for them.

Weaknesses:

• Circus Magic is not a very offensive heavy type of magic, limiting Hunter's fighting abilities somewhat.
    • Many of his support spells only buff others, lowering his physical combat effectiveness.
    • If his fingers cannot snap, then Hunter cannot cast spells.

Lineage:
    Spoiler:

Unique Abilities:

Crowd Pleaser: Circus Magi live for the applause, and when Hunter has the attention of several people (5+), he can cast a user-ranked spell for free. This effect lasts for one post, and has a cooldown of three.

Aerial Acrobatics: To perform on the trapeze, a circus performer has to be able to handle themselves in the air. Whilst in the air, Hunter can acrobatically dodge a total of three times per thread. Hunter can only dodge once at a time, however, and has a cool down of three posts before he can dodge again. Spells that are higher ranked than the user can not be dodged.

Ringleader: Only when directing and assisting the actions of others does the ringmaster truly shine. When leading, the power of Hunter's buffs increase by 10%.

Spells List:
    Spoiler:

List of Spell Fusions:
    Spoiler:

Last edited by HunterTarot on 31st May 2016, 5:27 pm; edited 2 times in total

Completed Re: Cirque de Rêves

Post by Guest 31st May 2016, 12:36 pm

Hey there, HunterTarot,

I'm Marceline Anicetus, but feel free to call me either Marshy or Marcy, whichever you may so prefer to use. I'll be the one grading your magic application for the day, so if you have any questions or concerns about it, direct them toward me. You can contact me via private message (PM) on here or you can hit me up on Skype at secret_sorrow. Anything in this color is a suggested change or requested edit for you magic application.

Sincerely,
    Marceline Anicetus (Marshy/Marcy)
    Original:
    HunterTarot
    HunterTarot

Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by HunterTarot 31st May 2016, 5:16 pm

Thank you very much for your time reviewing my app, and thank you for pointing out the mistakes I made. I really do appreciate the assistance. I believe I have fixed all requested problems, and will happily change anything further you find wrong with the magic.

I once again thank you for your time.

Post by Guest 31st May 2016, 5:22 pm

You simply need a cool down on your first UA, that way you aren't casting free spells all of the time.
    HunterTarot
    HunterTarot

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by HunterTarot 31st May 2016, 5:28 pm

Woops. I apologize about that, sorta glazed over that part. Thank you for the assistance again.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Post by Guest 31st May 2016, 5:32 pm

Cirque de Rêves Cc23sPz