Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

The Watering Hole: Tempest Fugit

JaffaArchfiend
    JaffaArchfiend

Summoner of Faith

Summoner of Faith

1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Knight of Destiny
    Position : None
    Guild : Sabertooth
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : Secondary - Katherine Wickfield
    Experience : 4986.5

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Holy Stigmata Magic
    Second Skill: Celestial Spirit Magic
    Third Skill:

The Watering Hole: Tempest Fugit Empty The Watering Hole: Tempest Fugit

Post by JaffaArchfiend 10th September 2014, 4:11 pm

Spoiler:

Kiersa sighed as she looked over the job board, trying to get the image out of her head of the state Mary had gotten herself into with that attempted suicide. The nun still couldn't fathom why she had done it... She slapped herself to get her mind back on track, trying to find a job to do. Now more than ever, Kiersa felt like she had to get stronger. Not only for herself, but also for Mary's sake.

A notice caught her attention and she went to take a closer look. The nun frowned slightly at the job description. That and the client's choice of vocabulary and general attitude towards the situation. Kiersa was the verge of outright refusing the job on principle alone before she sighed and shook her head. "The Maker helps all His children... even those who could honestly use a few lessons in manners." she muttered under her breath as she took a slow breath.

She blinked a little, thinking back to her last words in particular before chuckling with a sigh. "Capricorn's getting to me..." she muttered before she collected the notice and went over towards her friends. Gently lowering the job offer between the pair, least she interrupt what could possibly be a brother sister bonding moment, Kiersa waited politely till they were finished... or at least till one of them decided it was finished. "Umm... d-do you th-think w-we should d-do this? I-If y-you w-want to th-that is..." asked the nun quietly.

She still felt bad about having accidentally pressured Aayla into doing that haunted mansion job the last time the team had done a job together, and didn't want to put anyone in that position again. Whilst the nun waited for a response from the two Slayers, she wondered over what she could do on the job herself. Whilst yes she could now call on Celestial Spirits to help in a fight... she didn't think it would be very appropriate to call out Capricorn in order to fend off some drunken tavern thugs... And Crux wasn't a combat spirit to begin with. The nun was tempted to consider Aquila, but she couldn't muster enough Spiritual Energy to maintain her summon whilst maintaining Capricorn's... and when push came to shove, the nun had to admit that Capricorn was the better fighter than the Eagle Spirit.

But Kiersa didn't feel right about considering using Capricorn for drunks... which left the nun with only the option of using her Stigmata magic... which again she was starting to think was a poor excuse to use on drunken tavern thugs. She sighed a little realising that, once again, that Cirven and Aayla, if they accepted, would be more than likely doing most of the fighting.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

The Watering Hole: Tempest Fugit Kiersa%20Signature2_zpsbeofxgfa

Theme:

Cirven
    Cirven

Devil's Advocate

Devil's Advocate

Moderator- VIP- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Guild Master- Demon Slayer- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Player 
    Lineage : The Devil Jester
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Experience : 833,050

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Devil's Zeal
    Second Skill: Aphyon Jivven
    Third Skill: Vir'ednith

The Watering Hole: Tempest Fugit Empty Re: The Watering Hole: Tempest Fugit

Post by Cirven 10th September 2014, 5:08 pm

Cirven sat at a table near the job board with Aalya as they waited for Kiersa. "So bored!" He yelled out as he stretched his arms up then yawned. "Why does it seem like when we are at the guild hall things get so boring? Is it because we don't do much here anymore but wait for the next job and rest?" He lit his fingers in his white flame and blew each out just for something to do to keep his mind off of how bored he had been lately. Inuki had given him a few days off of training after he had a sparring match with a summoner mage named Shohei.

The battle taught him something about most summoner mages; they relied a lot on their summons for fighting. This meant that if he was able to focus on the summoner then he could beat them and their magic. In the past he tried to fight Nakiya but was beaten because he focused too much on her summons and not her. He balled up his fist as he thought of her and what she had done to his sister.

His focus on his inner thoughts were cut off by his teammate appearing with a piece of paper for a possible job. "Kiersa, you really need to work on that stuttering. You are too kind of a person to be so nervous all the time. Try and relax some." He spoke out as he had completely forgot the situation with Mary that could had been a possible reason for her to be such a way.

"This guy sounds pretty angry over his beer." He read over the job as he spoke. "Either that or he was never really brought up to have much manners or something." He passed the paper to Aalya. "You know you don't really have to ask me if I'll go on a job. It should be known that I'm not letting you guys go alone especially with this boredom I am experiencing." He yawned loudly again after he spoke. "This job does sound fun anyways."

_____________________________________________________________________________________

The Watering Hole: Tempest Fugit LxcTBIi
    Character Info:
    Aayla
    Aayla

Knight of Water

Knight of Water

Moderator- Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Dragon Slayer- A-Rank- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Player 
    Lineage : Aspect of Pluto
    Cosmic Coins : 15
    Mentor : Hydrianna (Water Dragon), Deniel (Takeover)
    Experience : 8500

Character Sheet
    First Skill: 3rd Generation Water Dragon Slayer
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Aayla 12th September 2014, 8:23 am

"Then why dont you go race Zinny or something and go run some laps around the guildhall? Get some of that boredom out."
    Aayla offered honestly. Her suggestion might seem sarcastic to most going by, but Aayla was always racing the Sea Serpent whenever he could to increase her speed. In truth, she still wasn't faster than her friend was. She smiled at the thought of that, wondering if she might be able to beat her now with her takeover magic... Of course she still needed a lot of practice, but she might be able to beat her sooner than later. 

She couldn't help but chuckle at that, throwing water up above Cirven's flames, extinguishing them just to irk him, and smirking at him in such a way so that he knew she was just teasing him.

"You know Kiersa Cirven's right... I mean... I've stopped stuttering most of the time... and I don't mumble any more when im around you two... You know us by now, you dont have to be shy or anything..."
    She stated calmly as she took the sheet and read it over, scrunching her nose at the terrible spelling and the very lame excuse for a job posting. She sighed before putting the sheet back down.

"We keep taking jobs further and further away from any demons or dark mages... I hope something comes up that we can do soon... I don't mind doing this though... this guy needs help one way or another so who are we to refuse?"
    She stated before she picked the sheet up again and stuffed it into her pocket before leading the way outside of the guild hall. She brought her fingers up to her lips and whistled loudly, waiting for the response.

It took a little longer than usual for Zinnath to come soaring down from the top of the guildhall and stop before Aayla, spreading her wings wide before folding them in and against her body before she lay down flat against the ground, waiting for whoever would be riding on her to their mission.

"Come on slow pokes! The faster we get this one, the faster we can get harder jobs!"

The Watering Hole: Tempest Fugit Fc9659f1-c886-4f01-a734-cae0d61afbaf_zpsh3e1k6vj
    JaffaArchfiend
    JaffaArchfiend

Summoner of Faith

Summoner of Faith

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by JaffaArchfiend 13th September 2014, 5:38 am

“I-I’m n-not n-nervous…” she protested a little before sighing. “…I j-just… I d-dunno why I s-still do w-with you…” said the nun with a vague shrug of her shoulders. By rights she should be over it by now, but it still gripped her. “M-Mister C-Capricorn’s b-been t-trying to g-give me e-elocution l-lessons to try and g-get r-rid of it…” explained Kiersa, rubbing her head a little where the Goat Spirit had swatted her each time she stuttered during the lessons. Although Mary’s recent attempt at suicide could be construed as the most likely cause for her recent bout of stammering.

The nun looked at Aayla worryingly when the blue haired girl made mention of the fact that the jobs lately took them away from Dark Wizards and demons… almost as if she were craving such missions and jobs over and over. She understood partially why the Dragon Slayer would wish such assignments… but personally wanted to get stronger before going onto any jobs like that again. She still remembered how much “help” she had been back in Minstrel… which was to say next to none at all, having to rely on Aayla and Cirven to do most of the work.

She shook herself out of her stupor though to watch Zinnath fly down, noting that she had followed Aayla outside almost on automatic pilot. She gave a little frown at the length of time it took the Serpent to arrive. Looking over towards Aayla, the nun asked, “I-Is… is Zinnath al-alright? I m-mean… she t-took a l-little l-longer to a-appear… a-are h-her wings hurt? Or…” The nun looked over at the gargantuan serpent for a moment before a suggestion appeared in her mind. Her eyes widened at the mere possibility of such an occurrence before she leaned over towards Aayla’s ear. “I-Is… is Z-Zinnath… expecting?” asked Kiersa, a little unsure on how exactly sea serpent reproduction cycles worked.

She could assume that being a serpent she would lay eggs, but given the magical nature of the creature, it wouldn’t surprise, okay, maybe a little surprise, the nun if Zinnath was capable of giving birth to live young. Kiersa tried to imagine what a whole brood of mini-Zinnaths would look like around the guild hall.

Theme:

Cirven
    Cirven

Devil's Advocate

Devil's Advocate

Moderator- VIP- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Guild Master- Demon Slayer- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Player 

Character Sheet

Post by Cirven 13th September 2014, 6:12 am

He couldn't agree more with his sister. It had seemed like they were moving further away from their purpose of getting stronger in the first place. Maybe they were trying to go about things faster than they wanted but they each had a reason for it; they didn't want anything like their pasts to happen again to them or anyone else. He decided not to say anything about the job being something that they really didn't want to do and to take it as a sort of training or way of making more possible allies.

"Hey! I'm not slow! I was just thinking about things!" He yelled out to his sister as if he were still a child. He followed behind her and looked up to the clouds around them as Zinnath took a little longer to get down than usual. "Hey Zin, are you OK? You find something good to eat or something?" It had seemed that whenever Cirven spoke to the serpent that he had to bring up food because he naturally thought that was what all animals really cared about. His eyes widened as he heard the whisper Kiersa told his sister.

"Your pregnant Zin!?" He yelled out in surprise and then leaned over the railing to place his ear on the snake's belly to try and hear anything. He nearly fell as he did it but managed to keep his footing. A grumbling sound shot through Zinnath's stomach and the inexperienced with pregnancy of Cirven caused him to believe she was actually pregnant. "I heard something in there!" He turned to Aalya. "If she is pregnant I get one, right? I think it would sort of cool to have a kind of fleet of serpents taking us places.." His mind had started to imagine each of them on different colored versions of Zinnath."I get the green, purple or orange colored one!" He spoke out as he came back into reality. "Wait.. Is she really pregnant Aly? I don't want to start imagining things to just be disappointed again, you know."

Character Info:
    Aayla
    Aayla

Knight of Water

Knight of Water

Moderator- Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Dragon Slayer- A-Rank- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Aayla 13th September 2014, 7:38 pm

Aayla couldn't help bu look bewildered at her team mates as they both picked up on how sluggish Zinnath had been just then. Of course she had noticed as she shared a strong bond with her companion, but for the others to pick up on it? What was worse was the fact that they assumed there were little baby Zinnath's waiting around in the Serpent to be born. Cirven even went as far as to listen to her gut (only to hear Zinnath's slight hunger pain). Aayla sighed and shook her head at the two.

"Don't get ahead of yourselves guys... Zinny's not having any babies... and even if she did they wouldn't be as big as her. She's only this big because of Hydrianna's Magic. If she ever did have eggs, they would be small like when she was little."
    She stated as if everyone should know this fact. Zinnath herself even huffed as she slithered away from Cirven's prying ears to go and 'hide' behind Aayla. Aayla pet the Serpents neck gently before climbing onto her back.

"We've just been training a lot lately... I've been learning a few new things... and I think im starting to get too strong for Zinny."
    She said as she gently brushed her hands over the joints of Zinny's wings, causing the Serpent to close her eyes and stick out her tongue as her wings slowly began to spread out with Aayla's massaging.

"Maybe I'll get to show you guys what I've been learning lately during this job? If we need to use that much magic that is... I don' hink this is going to be really hard..."
    She stated softly as she urged Zinnath forward. The serpent wished that the dragon slayer would continue to massage her wings, but did as she was told and moved towards Kiersa and Civen, giving them enough time to jump on before spreading her wings wide and slipping off the edge of the sky tower once more, taking flight over the mountain.

"We're going to the mountain village Zinny. Why don't you drop us off and take a rest once we get there ok? I promise we'll go shark hunting later as a treat."
    She told the giant beast who seemed to pick up speed at the promise of a good hunt.

The Watering Hole: Tempest Fugit Fc9659f1-c886-4f01-a734-cae0d61afbaf_zpsh3e1k6vj
    JaffaArchfiend
    JaffaArchfiend

Summoner of Faith

Summoner of Faith

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by JaffaArchfiend 14th September 2014, 4:36 pm

Even the nun had to facepalm at Cirven’s attempts to determine the truth or not about Zinnath’s pregnancy. “I-I’m p-pretty s-sure th-that’s her t-tummy Cirven…” she said quietly before she listened to Aayla, tuning out the Demon Slayers ramblings.

Kiersa let out a soft sigh as it was revealed the great serpent wasn’t in fact pregnant. She didn’t dare finish the image that came to mind of the guild becoming a breeding ground for flying sea-serpents. Although Aayla’s words about her dragon having been the one to alter Zinnath in some manner piqued her interest, and she looked upon the Sea Serpent anew. The nun tilted her head as she looked over the Sea Serpent before softly asking Aayla, “C-Could y-your d-dragon h-have… s-started to t-try a-and m-make Z-Zinnath i-into a w-water d-dragon?” Looking at Zinnath in the state she was now, it wasn’t too far off the mark to suggest that she may be in fact related to the legendary flying reptillians. All she was missing were some legs.

She got onto Zinnath’s back, giving the great beast a massage on the base of her wings as well in the estimate of the way that Aayla had done so earlier. It was generally considered a good idea to treat the person, or in this case creature, well when they were the ones giving you a lift somewhere. Kiersa nodded at the idea of seeing what Aayla had been learning, and was willing to show what she had been learning as well… if it came to that that was. The nun doubted that the situation with the bar owner would call on her to call out Capricorn though…

Kiersa blinked at the mention of shark hunting. “Sh-Shark’s? A-As in the r-really l-large f-fish w-with l-lots of sh-sharp t-teeth? Wh-Who a-are kn-known to h-hunt d-down an-animals a-as b-big as u-us… a-and… e-eat them?” she asked, half wishing that Aayla meant some other form of aquatic life-form that also had the name of shark. The nun couldn’t imagine trying to hunt down a shark for a “treat” like you would give a dog a bone… but then her mind flashed back to the madness that was the fight with the Naga.

Theme:

Cirven
    Cirven

Devil's Advocate

Devil's Advocate

Character Sheet

Post by Cirven 14th September 2014, 5:02 pm

"Sorry Zin. I got a little too excited there." He scratched his head and smiled at the fleeting serpent as she moved to her owner. The idea of having a pet anything was something that had crossed his mind a few times but he had always tried to take Zinnath in as his own pet through Aalya being his sister and always tried to treat her like family.

He listened to his sister explain how the snake wasn't pregnant and even if she was that her babies would not be anything like her because of Hydrianna's magic on her. He was kind of sad to hear that but thought that it was a good thing. "That means that Zin is one of a kind then, huh?" He was happy at the thought of the snake being the only type of its kind in a sense but thought of how lonely she might get sometimes.

His focus trailed to the thought of the new abilities his sister spoke of having. He had an idea of what it was from their earlier conversation but couldn't grasp exactly what the ability could be. Did she learn how to morph her body in some way through magic or was what he had seen then actually something she had become? He made sure to have to remind himself to ask her about it next time he could if he didn't see it in action.

He gently got on her once she moved towards him and his teammate and saw that the nun had started to try and help her like how Aalya did earlier. "Kiersa, I'll try to massage her other wing some as you get that one." He reached over to her unoccupied wing and did his best to massage it. "Hope that wasn't too bad for you." He pat the wing after he was done and readied for them to start moving more.

"Wait. You guys go shark hunting without me?! I want to go next time you do!" He yelled out at the snake and his sister. "Its better than being left here at the guild hall bored after all. I can maybe get to race Zin then too."

Character Info:
    Aayla
    Aayla

Knight of Water

Knight of Water

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Aayla 15th September 2014, 3:15 pm

Zinnath literally had to shake both Cirven and Kiersa away from her wings as they massaged them. It felt good, so good in fact that the Serpent might have started to enjoy it far too much. She had found herself lying flat against the ground, her eyes closed as a small satisfied grumble began to escape her body. However, through extreme force of will, she shook their hands off and beat her wings to take off.

As they flew low, it was harder for the group to see more of the beauty of the landscape below them. Instead, they could just see the rolling hills as they soared by them. A few times Zinnath seemed to be dropping in altitude, only to pick up what she had lost and press forward.

"Of course we do... and yes Kiersa I mean sharks, the hunters of the sea... We had to fight them off almost every day when I was with Hydrianna."
    She stated matter of factly, as if this was something the girl should have known the entire time. If you lived at the bottom of the ocean, you'd have to fight off predators sooner or later.

"Cirven... you have to be pretty far in the ocean to go shark hunting, especially if you want the really big ones... I can breath underwater, you can't... plus you know... fire... My air bubbles won't help you much with the whole fire demon slaying thing..."
    She stuck her tongue out at her brother teasingly before she felt Zinnath lurch forward as she began her descent towards the mountain village. However, the sudden lurch was enough to make Aayla fall face first against the back of the Serpent, her hand over her mouth as her face seemed to instantly gain a green tint to it.

After that, it wasn't until they landed and Aayla slippd off of Zinnath, falling to the ground in a very ungraceful way did her motion sickness die off. She began taking a few deep breaths before jumping up to her feet and dusting herself off as if nothing had happened at all.

"So... where is this place... now that we're here..."
    She sad with an innocent smile on her face.

JaffaArchfiend
    JaffaArchfiend

Summoner of Faith

Summoner of Faith

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by JaffaArchfiend 17th September 2014, 1:39 pm

The nun shuddered at the idea of fighting sharks all the time, let alone the way that Aayla had said it so… casually. And then there was the fact that Cirven felt left out from the shark fighting… Kiersa sighed and shook her head. Am I the only sane one here? She mentally wondered, not trusting herself to put the thought into words given how acute Slayer hearing was. The nun looked at Aayla in concern for a moment though as the Water Dragon Slayer almost appeared to be suffering from motion sickness for a moment.

They soon arrived though and the blue haired girl behaved as if nothing had occurred, so Kiersa didn’t press the issue. She did however look worriedly at the girl’s “innocent” face, wondering what sort of madness they were in for. “A-Aayla… wh-what a-are y-you s-scheming?” she asked carefully before she began to pull out the job notice. Before she had a chance to check the location however, there was a loud crashing noise from near the centre of town. “I-I’m g-going to guess th-that way…” said the nun, wincing as another crash resounded across the village. The nun would let the two Slayers travel in front of her, ready to cast a protective barrier at a moments notice should the situation arise for one to be called upon.

As they walked through the village towards the source of the disturbance, Kiersa couldn’t help but notice that nearly all the windows of the houses were all either boarded up or had some other form of barricade in place. The thought that the locals were this disturbed by the brewery trouble was an unsettling one at best for the nun. She walked a little closer to the two Slayer siblings after catching a few strange looks from the few people who took a look at the group. “I d-don’t th-think th-they l-like me much…” said the nun softly, trying to figure out why this mountain village would take issue with her. She had never been here before, and she couldn’t recall leaving a negative impact on anyone before.

Theme:

NPC
    NPC

Mentor : Admin

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by NPC 17th September 2014, 1:39 pm

The member 'JaffaArchfiend' has done the following action : Dice Rolls

'Monster Dice' :
    The Watering Hole: Tempest Fugit NormalMonster
    Cirven
    Cirven

Devil's Advocate

Devil's Advocate

Character Sheet

Post by Cirven 17th September 2014, 2:28 pm

He reached out to Aalya as he saw her head go down knowing exactly what the cause was. He used  one of his hands to rub her back lightly to try and help comfort her during her sickness. He had a feeling that it wouldn't do much but decided to try it for her anyways. "Almost there. Just a little longer." He tried to speak out for her to hear to help calm her.

Once they finally landed he tried to help his sister get off Zinnath but failed as she jumped off herself. She managed to land on her feet even though it wasn't done in the most athletic of ways. He sighed at the sight and jumped down from the serpent himself. "Yeah.. What are you thinking of doing, Aly?" He couldn't help but think her smile was meaning she was putting together some sort of scheme. He figured he would keep an eye on his sister for the job to make sure she didn't get herself into trouble.

"The sound of stuff being destroyed is always a good sign for where we should be going." He laughed lightly as he followed the others. He looked around at the area and started to think that their job might have been a little bit more than what he had originally thought. "Maybe they saw your bunny magazine or something..." He spoke out to Kiersa and used his hands to imitate bunny ears again.

Before he could lower his hands from the imitation a ball of darkness came flying towards him and the others. He quickly took in a deep breath. "Flame Demon's Rage!" Then released a blast of white flames from his mouth to cancel out the attack. A groggy man dressed in tattered clothes stood on the other side of the collision of blasts. Cirven could smell the stench of alcohol from as far away as they were. "What the hell was that for?!" He yelled out at the man.

"More..! Give me more!" The man yelled back and held both his hands up above him. Another ball of darkness formed above him which he then flung at the trio again.

Stats/Cooldowns/Passives/Durations:

Character Info:
    Aayla
    Aayla

Knight of Water

Knight of Water

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Aayla 20th September 2014, 4:06 pm

Spoiler:

"Me? I have nothing evil planned! Nothing planned at all. I just think that our team can be really scary is all."
    She said with a light giggle as she sprang forward, intent on finding just where they were supposed to be. What more perfect job was there to show off her new skills? NO doubt her full takeovers were something that would terrify them... make them think that she herself had somehow gained demonic powers... but she would make them understand that what they saw, was just a representation of the soul that lived in her body. She was human by blood, her heart was that of a dragons, and her soul was that of a serpent. She belonged to the sea, and so did her new forms.

She walked along with a big smile on her face as she thought over the different scenarios, though when Cirven leaped into action, her thoughts were brought back to an abrupt reality. She didn't get to be the first to jump the drunks or the first to scare them off... Cirven would be and this caused the young girl to pout.

"Ciiiirven... you ruined it..."
    She huffed lightly before looking up at Zinnath who was slithering along behind her. She gently pat the serpents neck before pointing towards the drunk.

"Ready Zinny? Scare him senseless just like we planned!"
    She stated and the great snake began to slither forward, using her regular speed at first but then speeding up. Her fins raised in a threatning manner as she reared her head and spread her wings, taking to the air as she charged this mage. She was quick to slam her body into him, using her sharp teeth to sink into the man's shirt and pick him up off the ground, taking him high up into the air, kicking and screaming like a frightened 5 year old girl.

"Hehe... okay... I just hope she doesn't drop him... we didn't get that far in the plan..."
    She said suddenly, realizing the possible mistake. The last thing she wanted was to kill anyone for any reason. She knew the SErpent could hear her... she just hoped that Zinnath did what she said...

JaffaArchfiend
    JaffaArchfiend

Summoner of Faith

Summoner of Faith

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by JaffaArchfiend 21st September 2014, 5:53 pm

Kiersa pouted at Cirven as he once again mentioned the bunny girl pictures. “N-not n-now…” she muttered under her breath, trying to retain her focus on the job at hand. When Cirven let loose a torrent of white fire at their unknown assailants attacker, the nun braced herself for the backlash of the colliding blows. When the dust cleared she saw the sight of the clearly drunken man preparing… and firing a large ball of dark magic, even as Zinnath moved in to incapacitate him. “Stigmata of the Arc!” intoned the nun, spreading her arms wide, her limbs bleeding as the divine barrier took shape between the Team and the ball of dark energy.

She bit down on her lower lip as the dark magic collided with her shield her feet slowly being pushed back before the energy dissipated, her shield having weathered the assault. The nun dismissed the shield, panting a little before shaking her head clear. She looked out at the drunken man once more… who was now very high into the air with Zinnath. Kiersa winced at the screams coming from him before looking at the others. “U-Umm… sh-should w-we umm… d-do something?” she asked, looking at Aayla in particular since the Water Dragon Slayer held more of a connection to the Sea Serpent than anyone else here.

The nun looked back up one last time before sighing and deciding to walk towards the bar in question. The nun figured that since this one was here, the others couldn’t be too far behind… and she’d rather have some form of barrier between these dark magic wielders than relying on her own reaction times. “C-Coming?” she called over to the blue haired siblings before she walked into the bar, blushing furiously at the sight of all the patrons inside now looking towards her. Kiersa really did not like the looks some of these men were giving her right now. “U-Umm… h-hello… w-we’re h-here a-about the umm… j-job a-advert?” she said quietly, her hands scrunching at her robes before the men all returned to their drinks. A waitress came over to the nun and pinched her cheeks. “Well ain’t ye just the cutest little thing Ah ever did see?” she cooed, making the girl blush even more now… right before she heard a faint click from inside the bar.

Spoiler:

Last edited by JaffaArchfiend on 25th September 2014, 7:28 am; edited 1 time in total

Theme:

NPC
    NPC

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by NPC 21st September 2014, 5:53 pm

'Monster Dice' :
    The Watering Hole: Tempest Fugit StrongMonster
    Cirven
    Cirven

Devil's Advocate

Devil's Advocate

Character Sheet

Post by Cirven 21st September 2014, 6:41 pm

"Ruined it? So you did have a plan!?" He yelled out at his sister as the drunken mage stood in front of them confused. "Why did you say you didn't have one?" He pouted back at his sister as she ordered her pet to attack the man. The drunken mage then readied another blast towards them which would have slammed into Zinnath.

Cirven stared at the blast heading towards them and readied himself to deal with the blast and jumped forward. "Not on my watc-" But was stopped by a barrier that had formed from Kiersa. He sighed at the thought of the pain the girl had just put herself through to summon the barrier. He winced as the serpent found her prey and sunk her teeth into him. It was a type of sight that he rarely saw come from Zinnath. The vicious side that he didn't really like to see.

"He will be fine." He spoke over the screams of the man as if they weren't really there. "He probably annoyed Zin with attacking us so she is just going to punish him for that. No worries though, he will be fine." He tried comforting both girls from their fears of what might happen to the man. "Lets go and deal with this situation. I don't think we are all that welcomed here."

He moved with his teammates inside of the bar and looked around the area. It was as if they were sort of famous because everyone stopped what they were doing to look at them. Cirven smiled as he waved to the eyes that had all stared at them. "Yup, just here to help." It was as if he had never greeted the people as they just went back to their business without even greeting them back. "This place doesn't know anything for manner, huh?"

He grabbed the hilt of his katana as the woman came towards them and touched Kiersa. He couldn't feel any intent to hurt them and dropped his grip on his hilt. He smiled at the waitress. "Good to see someone in here has a good personality."

He suddenly felt a magic presence near them and heard the click of the door behind them. He turned around to see a man holding a gun pointed at them. "Hey you kids. I am going to ask you once. Where did my friend go? You are postponing our plans you know!" Cirven wanted to attack the man but the issue was the people around them could be hurt. A couple more men came in also making the situation worse.

Character Info:
    NPC
    NPC

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by NPC 21st September 2014, 6:41 pm

The member 'Cirven' has done the following action : Dice Rolls

'Monster Dice' :
    The Watering Hole: Tempest Fugit StrongMonster The Watering Hole: Tempest Fugit StrongMonster
    Aayla
    Aayla

Knight of Water

Knight of Water

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Aayla 22nd September 2014, 5:32 am

“Zinny, behave…”
    She told the serpent lowly before she was guided by both Kiersa and Cirven into the bar. She had to bring her hand up to her nose, the smell of the alcohol, the puke from the bathrooms and the sweat was quickly becoming over whelming to her hyper aware senses. As if the smell wasn’t enough, everyone was staring at them, making her feel like the trio was being cornered, however when they looked away, she exhaled, and relaxed a little bit as they spoke to the waitress about the job.
    The job however, didn’t seem to wait for a briefing, there was a click as the door opened, and another click at the door as it swung open, and a second click as the gun was prepared to hire at them. Aayla swiveled on her heels to come face to face with the three men that presented themselves at the door, glaring at the gun that was pointed at them. She didn’t doubt that it was magic… it wasn’t pointed directly at any of them, meaning it had an aoe effect, also meaning that the patrons were also in trouble.

“I’m sorry sir. You’re friend stunk, so my friend took him out to get dried off.”
    Aayla began explaining, and as if on cue, there was a loud THUD followed by a groan as the drunk from earlier was dropped behind the group of moonshiner mages. Zinnath flew down and landed on top of him, knocking the wind out of him as her predatory eyes landed on these three new mages, a single drop of blood dripping from her mouth as she kept her wings spread out wide in a threatening manner.

“You know… you guys kind of stink too… maybe it’s time you guys took a BATH!”
    She exclaimed, opening her mouth and bringing her hands up as a magic circle appeared before her mouth.

“Water dragon’s roar!”
    With that, a powerful jet of water shot through the entrance of the bar, aiming to strike at all three of the mages and knock them back into Zinnath’s playing field.

Spoiler:

JaffaArchfiend
    JaffaArchfiend

Summoner of Faith

Summoner of Faith

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by JaffaArchfiend 25th September 2014, 7:31 am

Kiersa bit her lip as the trio of dark magi appeared, with guns pointed towards them. Then Aayla knocked them out of the bar with her Water Dragon’s Roar, the nun going through her mind exactly what to do in this situation. “B-Better b-bring s-someone who c-can help…” she mused before looking at the blue haired girl. “D-Don’t b-be m-mad o-or s-scared… please.” she quickly said, hoping to get some time later to explain the situation. From out of her pouch on her belt, the nun brought out a single golden key and held it forward.

“Open the Gate of the Goat! Capricorn!” she called out, a bright light shining from the magical item before the humanoid goat in butler’s attire appeared beside Kiersa. “You summoned meh milady?” he asked, his nose wrinkling slightly at the smell of the bar and its patrons. The nun quickly bowed her head apologetically towards the Zodiac Spirit. “S-Sorry M-Mister Capricorn s-sir… b-but c-could you h-help us p-please w-with these d-dark mages?” she asked, pointing at the trio of gunmen who were getting back to their feet. Capricorn looked at the trio from Sabertooth for a moment, then at the trio of dark gun mages. “It will be meh pleasure milady.” He said with a bow before suddenly surging towards the enemy, landing a solid punch to the middle one’s face, following it up with a roundhouse kick to the right one’s chest, before moving in with an elbow to the head on the left mage.

The nun looked over at Aayla in worry, biting her lower lip. “Th-This is the n-new m-magic I’ve l-learned… s-sorry f-for not t-telling you…” she apologised. “I j-just… if w-we ever m-met her a-again… a-and s-something h-happened… w-well… I-It w-wouldn’t b-be as b-bad… M-Mister C-Capricorn c-could g-get us out…” said Kiersa, showing her other keys to the pair. These were all silver. “I a-also h-have… Crux… Aquila… Lupus a-and… Draco…” she said, bracing herself for a reaction concerning the last spirit in particular from either of them. “H-He’s n-nice though! A-And wh-when I t-told h-him what h-had happened… I th-think h-he would r-really w-want t-to fight th-that one.” explained Kiersa before she offered Aayla a smile. “H-he c-could h-help t-train y-you as well m-maybe Aayla? I m-mean… w-with y-your D-Dragon S-Slaying and all… I-I’m sure M-Mister Draco w-would b-be alright with it…”

Spoiler:

Theme:

Cirven
    Cirven

Devil's Advocate

Devil's Advocate

Character Sheet

Post by Cirven 25th September 2014, 4:43 pm

Zinnath had became the best distraction they could have had by still having the man in her mouth. The sound of their friend's suffering caused the three men to turn around and drop their focus on the three Sabertooth mages. Aalya acted first and closed in on the men to unleash a blast of water to hit all three of them. She even made a comment before doing it like she had learned something from Cirven.

Cirven was surprised to hear his sister talking as if she was him. He thought that maybe he had rubbed off on her. Her wise cracks weren't as good as his though. After all when he got bored he would just sit around and come up with one liners for situations that he made up on the fly. "You need some work, Aly." He shot her a grin as he ran by her with his hand on his hilt and ready to unleash the blade from its sheath.

Cirven stopped in his tracks as a goat-man beat him to hitting the three men. He used martial arts against the men with enough speed to catch all of them before they could react sending them each out of the entrance of the bar. He heard Kiersa's voice from behind him talking about how he was a part of her new abilities. "So we get a goat to help fighting against them? Guess I can't complain seeing as how he beat them out the door for us. Nice one goat-face."

Cirven sped by Capricorn and towards the three men who had gotten back to their feet after the series of attacks. "Screw it! Fill him with holes!" The three men all aimed their guns and fired at Cirven. Their gun magic flew towards him but Cirven quickly ducked low and used his propulsion spell to speed by the three men while cutting into the floor between two of them. Their bullets slammed into the ground where the white trail of flames were left from the spell. The three men turned to shoot at him again but Cirven used his spell again to move between the other two he hadn't yet and continued cutting the floor.

He now stood back in front of the bar and turned to the three men and smiled. "Purge Art:" Flames danced in the crevices Cirven had caused. The three men aimed their guns back at Cirven but were too slow to fire. "Lustration." The flames in the long crevice erupted out and consumed the three men for a short time. They each fell to the ground burnt from the white flames while some small flames continued dancing around them on the ground.

"Think that got them." Cirven turned around from the three men as he sheathed his blade but stopped moving as he heard foot steps behind him. "Shi-" Cirven jumped to the side to just barely dodge the shots hitting him fatally. His arm and leg were cut by the shots.

After the dodge Cirven stood in front of one of the men who had moved to predict his dodge. "Pretty good aren't ya kid?" The man pointed his gun at Cirven and was about to fire at point blank range.

Character Info:
    Aayla
    Aayla

Knight of Water

Knight of Water

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Aayla 28th September 2014, 9:02 am

Aayla couldn’t help but stick out her tongue at Cirven for his comment of her needing more work. She wasn’t trying to be witty or anything, it just sort of happened.  She took a step forward to continue her assault on the men when she heard Kiersa’s mumbling in the background, not making much sense of her broken up sentences until Capricorn came darting in front of her, knocking the three men outside of the bar.

“Kiersa… you?! Why do you have a Zodiac spirit! They’re the worst of the bunch! I told you that their leader’s the one who took me right?!”
    She said, suddenly angry at the sight of the Celestial spirit. She wasn’t actually afraid of Capricorn, but she was wary around him, not trusting him to get anywhere near her in case he did just like Leo, and dragged her over to the Celestial Spirit World again. And what was worse, it seemed even Kiersa had a dragon up her sleeve… what was with the sudden influx of spirits?

She let out an angry sigh before leaving Kiersa in the bar before running outside to help Cirven. Maybe blowing off more steam would help her get over Kiersa’s new magic, and see the light spirits for what they were. Good.

Zinnath didn’t waste time, dropping the man she was holding onto seeing as he wouldn’t be moving any time soon, and darting towards the three men only to be forced to a stop. Cirven had beaten her to the punch, slicing at the ground at their feet, creating the base for his spell before igniting each of the men with holy fire.

The Serpent had to skid to a stop to avoid becoming part of Cirven’s BBQ, but as soon as  the flames dies, and she found her friend in danger, she opened her mouth wide, releasing a powerful jet of water towards the man who had a gun pointed directly at Cirven. She hoped that her aim was on target and would only hit the enemy, but the two were so close, the serpent didn’t doubt she would hit the fire demon slayer too.

magic info:

JaffaArchfiend
    JaffaArchfiend

Summoner of Faith

Summoner of Faith

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by JaffaArchfiend 28th September 2014, 6:32 pm

Kiersa winced as Aayla reacted negatively towards Capricorn’s presence, and the fact that she’d summoned him. “A-Aayla…” she began before sighing as the Water Dragon Slayer stormed off. She went outside to try and catch up to her when she saw the events unfolding before her. Cirven unleashing his holy flames against them, the man with the gun to his head, Zinnath unleashing a torrent of water towards the pair. “Capricorn!” she called out, the Goat Spirit glancing to his Summoner, following her gaze. He nodded as he understood her intent, rushing over to Cirven. “Sorry sir.” He apologised as he grabbed the Demon Slayer and carried him swiftly to Aayla and Kiersa, depositing him on his feet even as the great sea serpent’s pressurised magical water struck the gunman and sent him sprawling.

The nun let out a sigh of relief as she bowed her head towards Capricorn. “Th-thank yo-ow!” she yelped, rubbing her head and frowning at the Goat spirit who had lightly rapped her on the head with a finger. “Milady, I have taught you to not stutter, and to curtsey. Or do we require more lessons?” he asked, Kiersa sighing before slowly nodding. “P-Probably… I’m sorry Mister Capricorn.” She said, beginning to bow, but quickly turning it into a curtsey. “Needs work milady… but in time.” He said before looking at Aayla for a moment and then slowly kneeling down before her. “Milady. I apologise on behalf of Leo… he is… not himself.” The Zodiac Spirit began to explain. “His soul has been twisted and turned by his owner into something Dark. Allow meh to make reparations on his behalf, if you are willing milady.” He offered, remaining kneeling before Aayla.

Kiersa looked at the pair before turning to Cirven. “A-Are you alright?” she asked, partially wondering if Capricorn had truly managed to get the Flame Demon Slayer to safety in time, and partially wondering if he had sustained any injuries that she had not had time to see take place. A brief snapping sound graced her ears behind them and she immediately twisted around. “Stigmata of the Arc!” she invoked, guarding against an incoming attack, Capricorn rising to his cloven feet in an instant, ready to attack the one striking against them.

Spoiler:

Last edited by JaffaArchfiend on 28th September 2014, 6:34 pm; edited 1 time in total

Theme:

NPC
    NPC

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by NPC 28th September 2014, 6:32 pm

'Monster Dice' :
    The Watering Hole: Tempest Fugit NormalMonster
    Cirven
    Cirven

Devil's Advocate

Devil's Advocate

Character Sheet

Post by Cirven 29th September 2014, 2:33 pm

Cirven stared directly at the gun pointed at him and waited for the right moment to react. If he didn't time it right he would be hurt or even killed from the range the shot would be coming at him. The gunman's finger started to move deeper into the trigger which was Cirven's best time to move. He quickly moved sideways as the bullet flew out and dug into his right shoulder while quickly used his right arm to slash the man. As he successfully dodged a fatal injury he saw the mass of water heading towards him. His lips spelled out a silent curse as the goat spirit swooped in and saved him from being hit by the blast but left the lone gun mage to be consumed by it.

"Damn it!" He slammed his right fist to the floor with some white flames and instantly cringed in pain. The hole in his arm had seeped some blood out over his clothes to change the color to a dark red. "Urk! Am I really this weak still!?" White flames danced around his body but then stopped as he calmed himself. "Sorry.. Kiersa. Can you do something about this hole? I'm not as religious as you so I'd rather not be this holey." He grinned at her. He watched as she attacked at a new enemy came into the bar. He was hit by the quick attack but stayed on his feet. "I need my redemption against these guys..."

He felt as if his pride had been ripped to pieces by taking such an injury. He knew it was because of his cockiness in dealing with the men. It was such a dumb and obvious thing that he did wrong that Inuki didn't waste his time to discipline him. All he could do was show himself and everyone else that he could learn and overcome his cockiness. Even if the nun didn't help with his injury he would fight through it to show them that he was better than he was earlier.

The earlier two gun mages who Cirven had hit with his flames also walked back into the bar behind the new enemy. "Might want to hurry that up, Snow White..!" He spoke out as the three men aimed towards Capricorn's charge and them.

Character Info:
    Aayla
    Aayla

Knight of Water

Knight of Water

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Aayla 30th September 2014, 9:51 pm

"Zinny! finish taking care of that guy would you??"
    She called out to the large Serpent who didn't wast time speeding forward towards the man that had hurt Cirven. Being scared out of his tree by now, the amn started firing wildly at Zinnath, and although most of his strikes mist, a few did find it's mark, serving only to enrage the Serpent who went crashing into him. Once the man was knocked over, it was easier for Zinanth to sink her teeth into him, spreading her arms widely as she scooped him up into the air, and much like his friend, took him for a ride, leaving a dripping trail of blood in her wake.

Aayla noticed teh spell of blood from her friend and winced, though she couldn't take the time to go and help the Serpent. Right now she had to help her team and get rid of this last boozer before things really got out of hand.

"That's it..."
    She growled a little angrily as she darted towards the man, her eyes began to glow a bright blue colour until the glow settled in. Her eyes were not completely blue, not even showing the whites of her eyes at all. As she darted towards this new gunner, she ducked, dodged and jumped to avoid his bullets. She made it right up to him, grabbing the collar of his shirt and forcing him to look her dead in the eyes as her Serpents gaze began to take effect.

The man she was holding snarled as he brought his gun to her chest at point blank range and fired 3 dark infused rounds into Aayla's chest, but soon found himself dropping the gun to the floor as a yawn settled into his features and he began to sway before falling backwards, asleep.

Aayla let go of his shirt with a grimace on her face as she reached into her own water body and pulled out the bullets, letting them fall to the floor with a light clatter. She turned back around to look at her friends.

"Anyone got a rope to tie him up with?"
    She asked, knowing that her sleeping spell wouldn't stay work for long on someone like him.

Spoiler:

Current date/time is 18th April 2024, 9:52 pm