Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

The Sea of Lost Souls P1 (Katherine, Decayuss)

Chaotic Rumble
    Chaotic Rumble

Dark Insanity

Dark Insanity

Administrator- Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Guild Master- God Slayer- Dragon Slayer- Legal Guild Ace- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- Rich- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Tournament Participation Badge- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Corrupted King of Knights
    Position : King Of Kings
    Guild : Blue Pegasus
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : Sapphiron ; The Shadow
    Experience : 601,187

Character Sheet
    First Magic: Refraction : Sword King
    Second Magic: N/A (for now)
    Third Magic:

The Sea of Lost Souls P1 (Katherine, Decayuss) Empty The Sea of Lost Souls P1 (Katherine, Decayuss)

Post by Chaotic Rumble 5th September 2014, 8:45 am

The Shadow Dragon Slayer knocked on the giant doors of the guild Eclipse Soul, something he was used to by now after traveling so far to see Sephiria, his beloved girlfriend, many times.  This time, however, was not for that reason; he was there to meet two of her guild mates, who were dubbed by the council to be equal in power to some Wizard Saints; he went to the guild straight after meeting up with the council, and getting a briefing of the job they will be taking part in.  He sighed deeply; I wonder what these guys will think about taking part in a job where you could potentially lose your soul...

He sighed once again, because, as usual, the guild was always hesitant to open their doors for him, despite the Shadow Dragon Slayer proving time and time again that he may be trusted, though they have gotten quicker and quicker each time that he arrived to the guild, and got the occasional smile flashed his way. This time, however, was much slower than the others, and Ayeseru could not piece together why.  He could smell people near, and hear them due to his dragon-like senses, so why wasn't anyone opening the door as 'quickly' as they usually did?  And that's when it dawned to him.  Don't tell me...  It would seem like Sephiria made them open the door, and the guess was that she wasn't around that day, causing Ayeseru to sigh deeply.

Why do these guys seem to dislike me...?  Oh well, this job is far too important to accomplish.  I am definitely getting in there!  the Shadow Dragon Slayer made an attempt to first open the doors himself, and, naturally, they wouldn't budge, which didn't come as a surprise to him.  Then, however, he gave more and more strength, and still, it wouldn't budge; the same outcome came when he gave an attempt with all of his strength, causing him to sigh very deeply.  "Well, you guys asked for this!  I didn't want to get in this way!", Ayeseru said in his normal volume and tone.

Ayeseru took a step backwards, and sighed deeply, as he normally does.  He very lightly clenched his fist, and looked at the door, that most likely had some form of enhancement to it, though he'd still give an attempt to bust it down; they needed to get a move on.  Right before Ayesreru had the opportunity to bust down the door, the suddenly opened, and he got motioned to go in.  Eying curiously, he walked in, slowly. He saw one of the Eclipse Soul members, and walked up to him, though cautiously. "I'm looking for someone named Katherine and another named Deniel... Any idea where they are?"

The Shadow Dragon Slayer only knew their names due to the council, and now, would wait on the bottom floor till he met his companions.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

The Sea of Lost Souls P1 (Katherine, Decayuss) V4W5D0r

Bank

Seru's Main Theme

Spoiler:

Seru's Battle theme

Spoiler:
    Felicity Vrago
    Felicity Vrago

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- God Slayer- A-Rank- Rich- Player 
    Lineage : Angel of Chaos
    Position : None
    Guild : Eclipse Soul
    Mentor : Conquest/Decayuss
    Experience : 56875

Character Sheet
    First Magic: Crimson God Slayer
    Second Magic: Conquest Take Over
    Third Magic:

The Sea of Lost Souls P1 (Katherine, Decayuss) Empty Re: The Sea of Lost Souls P1 (Katherine, Decayuss)

Post by Felicity Vrago 5th September 2014, 11:32 pm

It was a very pleasant day for the ever smiling Katherine. Chores were done and the physically tired Katherine was just relaxing in a nice comfortable chair with another of Kyll's yet perfectly brewed to excellence. There really was nothing that could compete with said tea, it calmed her down when she was overly hyper. This calming sensation nearly put her to sleep as the warm sun hit her from a window and slowly fell asleep. That was when there was sound at the door, but it wasn't a knock. In fact it was completely out of the blue that the door was simply not open it? It was never really locked after all. It was more that it was letting a a draft in. So with a happy hum in her voice, Katherine immediately got her butt off the chair and walked to the door with a plate of cookies at hand.

She opened the door for the young man, before smiling calmly and letting the dashingly handsome fellow in. Katherine greeted, "Hello and welcome to the Eclipse Soul dear. My name is Katherine Wickfield and it is a pleasure to meet a Wizard Saint among us. And next time dear, please knock. The door is actually never locked.~" She took the young man into a comfortable seat in the Guildhall, before making some tea and a plate of cookies for the guest. It was not everyday you had someone of high status in the guild. She placed both items in front of Ayaseru and was about to walk to the other side and sit when she smelled something exquisitely delicious.

It was the tiniest of whiffs, but she caught it as she immediately got close to the man and sniffed his neck. Now for many this would be a sign of intimacy, but for Kat she smelled something else. She called out what she smelled, "Interesting scent, I smell Dragon, demons, shadows and... Sephiria~! Ooh you are Sephirias boyfriend aren't you! Well now it's a real pleasure to meet your sexy butt!" She said it with a hyperactive voice and followed it with a hug that pressed chest into his as the hug got almost too tight. She then whispered, "If you ever hurt Sephiria or ever make her cry... I will personally find where you live and castrate you. That also applies if you ever hurt any of my other friends." The sudden change of personality was dramatic, what made it so was not told as she let go of Ayaseru and sat accross the table to continue sipping her tea and waiting for the guildmate that would be joining them. This was going to be a very fun job she felt.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

The Sea of Lost Souls P1 (Katherine, Decayuss) P5l7Dxp
    Decayuss
    Decayuss

The Nephilim

The Nephilim

Moderator- Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- God Of Ishgar- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Rising Star- Guild Master- Legal Guild Ace- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- Rich- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- X-Mas Event Participant- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : The True Nephalem
    Guild : Guildless
    Mentor : N/A
    Experience : 0

Character Sheet
    First Magic: Nephalem Take Over
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

The Sea of Lost Souls P1 (Katherine, Decayuss) Empty Re: The Sea of Lost Souls P1 (Katherine, Decayuss)

Post by Decayuss 6th September 2014, 2:16 pm

Deniel sat alone in his room, deep underground beneath Eclipse Soul, and near the base of Phoenix Mountains. The skull-shaped room carved straight out of the mountain is where he lived most of his days, if he wasn't out on a job. Only a handful of members knew where he was. The guild master Zeno, his fellow ace Kyll, the Demon Slayer Sephiria, and finally last and of course not least: his girlfriend Alyia. Right now he was sitting on his bed in the far side of the room, where the top of the skull was. He was thinking any minute now his girlfriend would come down to his room and see if they should do a job. That's what she usually did, at least. He clicked and unclicked his sword from the scabbard, getting a little bored and tired of waiting. He pushed himself up from his bed and started to head towards the first exit, the one that lead to Eclipse Soul's guild hall. Even if he was spotted by guild mates, simply ignoring them could most likely prevent any chances of him getting found out. He walked right through the wall that lead down to his room. It looked exactly the same on one side, but a person had the ability to walk through it, and that's what lead down to his room. So far no one tried doing that, so his room was safe. He passed through the wall, and it looked like it was all clear. However, in just a few seconds, he was already approached by someone who came through another door.

"I'm looking for someone named Katherine and another named Deniel... Any idea where they are?" Deniel stared at the stranger who just walked through the door. Not only did he not look familiar, but he knew his name. Before he could say anything in response, another person came and pretty much dragged him away. From what she was saying, it didn't take a genius to know that she was the "Katherine" person this guy was looking for. And he was somewhat glad he took him away from Deniel. Now he could be ignored, and just sit back and watch. His eyes darted back and fourth between Katherine, and the stranger. And then the one called Katherine did something he could call...weird. He took a few steps back from how awkward it was just looking at it. She was sniffing him, more precisely at his neck.

He scratched behind his neck and wondered why she was doing that. The answer came to him shortly. It turned out this "Guest" and stranger was Sephiria's boyfriend. That didn't really help Deniel since he had no idea who he was or why he was here. He had never heard of him before, but it was apparent that he knew of Deniel. He didn't know who it was, but the biggest likelyhood is it was Sephiria. After he was convinced they were finished, he cleared his throat to make his presence known once again. After all, he was the one who was asked the question before. They were both sitting at a table, and he was standing only a couple of feet away. "If you're looking for Deniel, you've already found him," his eyes then shifted to Katherine, "And it wasn't hard to find her either."

The Sea of Lost Souls P1 (Katherine, Decayuss) Deacy2
    Take Over Forms:

Magic
    Character Sheet
    Chaotic Rumble
    Chaotic Rumble

Dark Insanity

Dark Insanity

Administrator- Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Guild Master- God Slayer- Dragon Slayer- Legal Guild Ace- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- Rich- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Tournament Participation Badge- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Post by Chaotic Rumble 7th September 2014, 5:52 am

Ayeseru wasn't quite sure where he was at, or what was happening, mostly because it was happening quite quickly.  First, to begin with, he was greeted by a pretty young lady, though quickly found that she wasn't exactly...  "Normal", so to speak.  However, it was, indeed, one of the people he went to the guild for - Katherine.  She dragged him over to a seat in the guild, and scurried off somewhere, and returned with tea and cookies; he took a small bite off a cookie before she began her...  Interesting fits.  When she sniffed his neck, is when Ayeseru began feeling slightly uncomfortable, and then was...  Threatened?

Unusual, especially for a mage from a legal guild.  I'll have to deal with that later, though...  Ayeseru simply sighed deeply, and took another sip from his tea, before the other person he was looking for suddenly appeared at the table, causing Ayeseru to flash a small smile.  "Wonderful.  I'm glad you two could be joining me today!"  The Shadow Dragon Slayer pulled out his flier and put it in the center of the table for all to see.  "For those not aware, I'm Ayeseru Suzumoto, a Wizard Saint."  He paused for a moment and sighed deeply, once again; That probably sounded as though I was showing off, huh?  He ignored the moment and continued.

"The council called me in just yesterday and had urgent news; souls are being stolen."  Ayeseru paused for a moment, and looked at both Katherine and Deniel, "More specifically, a demon is stealing the souls of the citizen of the River Village.  Our job, is really, quite simple in terms of objective; get to the town, find out where the demon is, defeat her, and return the souls back to their appropriate bodies, which, to my understanding, are still there."  Ayeseru leaned back on his chair slightly, and took out two more fliers of information, and passed them down to the two members of Eclipse Soul.

Job Sheet:

"As for the reason why I'm here...  The council has requested that the two of you come with me.", he turned to Deniel, "Deniel, you were once a Rising Star, and the council has recognized your efforts, talent, and power."  He then turned towards Katherine, "Katherine, while you have not been a Rising Star, the council still knows of your power and potential.  They said that you two would be the best choices for this job, along with me."  Ayeseru took a deep breath, and released it; very much different to his normal sighs.

"It's going to be dangerous, so get everything you believe you will require for the journey.  We're going into an unknown area, which even I have not been to, so be careful."  The Shadow Dragon Slayer took another look at the two, and once more, flashed a small smile.  "Are there any questions?"

Bank

Seru's Main Theme

Spoiler:

Seru's Battle theme

Spoiler:
    Felicity Vrago
    Felicity Vrago

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Post by Felicity Vrago 7th September 2014, 8:47 pm

Katherine giggled at Ayaseru's reaction towards the threat that was given by her. The man did not need to take the comment seriously, because if he had no intention of hurting Sephi then there was nothing to worry about. Unless he did intend to hurt Sephi then Katherine will be there to bring as much pain to him as possible. Katherine simply grabbed a cookie and pretended to be innocent for nothing bad actually happened. Just a friendly reminder that to behave himself around Sephi, because Katherine would actually go through with it. Katherine was exactly that crazy.

She did notice Deniel in the back and sniffed the air at a distance, "So that is where Alyia gets her Nephalem smell from. Sweet girl and since you are part of the guild..." She went closer to Deniel and whispered, "...I will grant you the greatest mercy to you and flat out kill you if you ever make Aly cry. That is my guarantee.~" She then returned to her happy go lucky nature and actually read the job. Souls being taken was a serious issue that Katherine had been investigating, but gods said that fate would handle things. It did, but not in way Katherine expected. So she was going to need to actually do work this time? To steal souls was a heresy against the Gods and fellow men. One of the highest forms of punishment would be given to her when she died. There was no denying that in the least. Stealing said souls however was to fuel for an end goal. That is what Katherine was more intrigued about. You could cut all the heads of the Hydra, but unless you killed the body the effort would be hopeless.

Katherine simply smiled and said, "I will be right back. I need to get my gear.~" Katherine quickly went upstairs and dressed appropriately for the occassion. Grabbing her weapon Maelstromic Retribution and finishing putting on her proper attire she jumped down the stairs and into the hallway with her new clothes... Which happened to be a bikini with the folded Maelstromic Retribution in the string between her breasts. Whether she was taking the Job seriously or not was up to these 2 opinions. She however started to walk down the hallway in a small strut passed the two males. The same smile that she used always smiled upon them, but it was obvious to anyone by now that she was not honestly sane. What they didn't know was that it might be a bit of an understatement...

"What? We are going to the Ocean, so I figured to pack lighter clothes so I wont drown. I am actually not trying to be a pervert, that would be our...75% of the guild... Oh well let's go!~"

Decayuss
    Decayuss

The Nephilim

The Nephilim

Moderator- Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- God Of Ishgar- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Rising Star- Guild Master- Legal Guild Ace- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- Rich- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- X-Mas Event Participant- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Decayuss 7th September 2014, 9:22 pm

Deniel crossed his arms and put most of his weight on his right hip. The sword that he carried in his hand was being held right above his crossed arms. He said nothing more, since he wanted to know why exactly this person was here, and what he had to do with it. Although he couldn't help but roll his eyes when he introduced himself. His name was plenty, but giving off his status seemed a bit too much to Deniel. Show-off. He said to himself in his head and started to pay attention again. The instant Deniel heard the word "demon" his eyes widened and he immediately became interested. It was almost like another opportunity to find what he had been looking for. And then...something ruined it. The word "Her" ruined all of his hope and motivation to go through with this. He didn't really see anything that he could gain from it anymore. A male demon was the only possible thing that he would be looking for, since he's heard countless times his father was the demon part of him. He took the flier for the job anyway and scanned his eyes through it. While he read, he was listening to the rest of what Ayeseru had to say. He looked up at the paper and almost frowned at him when he said the reason why he came for Deniel. So...the council is telling everyone about me, huh? Wonderful. That's when something else entered his mind, and his gaze turned to Katherine as Ayeseru talked about her. And now she does, too. Shit.

That's when Katherine mentioned his Nephalem scent, and Alyia. He scowled right at her with his red eyes. He felt a little violated from his comfort zone because of the fact that she was sniffing him, but he was also wondering what she had to do with Alyia. Not only that, but he also had a keen sense of smell, and he could smell one thing on her: Angel. He didn't pay too much mind to her threat since he had no intention of doing something like that to Alyia. Deniel wasn't a genius, but when something was fishy to him, he always got curious and tried to peace the puzzles together. She knew Alyia, she smelled of an angel, and she could also tell that Deniel had been around her. He shook his head and stopped thinking about it. That was a matter for another time. Now all he needed to do was finish reading the description. He looked back down at the flier and ran his gaze through the rest of it. He processed the information, and thought that he might as well d othis. It seemed like a very good challenge.

Deniel wiped his scowl off of his face and a smirk appeared on it instead. He folded up the flier and stuffed it in the pocket of his coat. "I have none." He said in response to what Ayeseru asked about either of them having questions. He watched Katherine from the corner of his eye go upstairs, and he was wondering what she meant by "getting her gear." Deniel didn't need to get anything else. He had his sword, and all of his clothes. That's all he needed. In just a few minutes, he saw Katherine come back down in something he thought of...rather degrading. A bikini was fine with him, but seeing someone else in it besides Alyia gave him a very unhappy and uncomfortable feeling. He watched her pass by him and Ayeseru. He looked at the wizard saint and gave a shrug. "After you."

Take Over Forms:

Magic
    Character Sheet
    Chaotic Rumble
    Chaotic Rumble

Dark Insanity

Dark Insanity

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Post by Chaotic Rumble 9th September 2014, 11:04 am

Ayeseru sighed deeply.  When he was done explaining the contents of the job, Katherine, like any other woman, required to go to her room and get changed...  However, what then happened was, well, let's just say it was far from expected.  The woman known as Katherine, came down in a bikini, which, as any straight or bisexual man, he didn't mind, however, what he found...  Odd, so to speak...  Was the fact that the woman held something in between her breasts, causing Ayeseru to sigh.  The Shadow Dragon Slayer turned and looked over to see how Deniel was taking it, and saw that he too wasn't exactly...  Accustomed to this, so to speak, causing Ayeseru to sigh and scratch the back of his head.  So, they're in the same guild, and yet they don't know much about each other?  Or, perhaps...  They simply haven't gotten used to one another?  Either way...  The girl is odd.

Ayeseru looked back at Katherine, and couldn't help but lightly grin, but then, noticed something very...  Familiar...  He couldn't quite piece it together, but there was something...  Off about this woman, and it wasn't just her looney behavior.  Either way, he decided not to worry about it for the time being, and turned his head back to Deniel when he spoke, allowing Ayeseru to walk first; a light smile formed on his face, and he began to move outside.  He sighed deeply, and walked past Katherine to go outside.  This may have not been mentioned before, however, Ayeseru brought his polearm, Yaksha, with him, and left it right outside of the door.  He quickly took it and strapped it to his back at a 75 degree angle, so it wouldn't be directly behind him, and waited for the two members of Eclipse Soul to arrive outside.

However, there was one thing - where was River Village?  Ayeseru knew it was near the Graveyard Sea, and he knew that the sea was near the Phoenix Mountains, which was of course, the home to Eclipse Soul, and while Ayeseru made the trip to Eclipse Soul countless times just to see Sephiria, he still didn't know the area well enough to appropriately lead the way, causing him to sigh deeply once more and rest the palm of his wooden arm on the top of his head.  This isn't exactly the best example to set...  Once the pair got out of the guild, Ayeseru looked at them with a slight frown on his face.

"So, uh...  I know classified information, but I don't actually know how to get to the River Village, however, I do know that it's somewhere within this region...  Seeing as you two live around here, you have to know where it is...  Right?"

It's directly south, you moron.

Bank

Seru's Main Theme

Spoiler:

Seru's Battle theme

Spoiler:
    Felicity Vrago
    Felicity Vrago

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Post by Felicity Vrago 9th September 2014, 6:53 pm

Katherine happily started to walk outside the guildhall and followed the other 2 outside. The glare of the sun blinded her temporarily as it was smack in her face. She stopped temporarily and blinked several times. And then the group was gone from her eye and out into the distance. They were leaving without her and headed down the wrong direction. She stayed quiet to see if he figured out the problem that he was in. Eventually he admitted to his own stupidity. It was quite hilarious actually, but in all seriousness they really need to get going. So she simply tilted her head and said, "You want to head south dear and if you find yourself submerged then you went to far~" She seemed to talk always in a sing song voice, never once sounding like she took things seriously. It was actually the contrary, the angel was serious. In fact Katherine out of everyone had most interest in this job. Some people lost their souls and were denied afterlife. Again this was amongst highest of crimes against the gods, but in a way it was personal to Katherine...

Katherine was studying and measuring up Ayaseru's actions. For some reason the men seemed to have problem in her attire, but she wanted as a stupid vacationer and not intimidating mages from the Magic Council. To cheer mood she joked, "You know Fiore is very original with their names! Who would have though about naming a village next to a river the River Village? Or a village in the desert the Desert Village. Us Fiorans are artistic geniuses when in comes to name calling!" Katherine then laughed around a bit and continued down the road with a strut in her walk. Katherine was what some consider the epitome of physical perfection. What she didn't know that this was the century where modesty reigned supreme.

Katherine then sighed, "Well might as well get you acclimated to this. My friends would tell you that I might make small manipulations of chaos. So I am going to acclimate your bodies to it so that this does not catch you be surprise.~" Suddenly a ripple of chaos flowed through, changing the very fabric of their being. It could be better of worse, but it would always come as a surprise~

OOGC: Make a lineage roll please. Thats the lineage of your thread.~

Last edited by Katherine Wickfield on 9th September 2014, 6:54 pm; edited 1 time in total

NPC
    NPC

Mentor : Admin

Character Sheet
    First Magic:
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by NPC 9th September 2014, 6:53 pm

The member 'Katherine Wickfield' has done the following action : Dice Rolls

'Lineage Dice' :
    The Sea of Lost Souls P1 (Katherine, Decayuss) TimeKeepersCurse
    Decayuss
    Decayuss

The Nephilim

The Nephilim

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Decayuss 9th September 2014, 9:59 pm

Deniel followed Ayseru and Katherine outside of Eclipse Soul, right behind them. He didn't feel like being in front, even though he knew the area and where to go very well. He took his sword Nidhogg and slid it safely inside his left belt slot so he could grab the hilt and sheathe it with his right hand. Deniel was somewhat concerned with the direction Ayeseru was headed in. It was the complete opposite of River Village, but he followed him anyway. Maybe there was some sort of transporation, or he was going to teleport him. Instead of that, he got a confession that he did not know the area. Deniel could have said something rude, facepalmed, or corrected him. Instead, he just lightly shook his head, and Katherine answered his question instead. He just nodded in agreement, although it was a small nod and barely noticable. After that was taken care of, he waited for Ayeseru to follow Katherine so he could go after the two and stay behind again. He wasn't generally the most sociable person, and it made him uncomfortable having two more people know about him. First it was just one, and then that number grew to two, and then three, four, and now it jumped to six. First Zeno, then Kyll, then Sephiria, then Alyia and now Katherine and Ayeseru. One of which wasn't even in his guild. Deniel didn't trust his own guild mates all too much, let alone a stranger from another one. He went with it anyway, and decided to give as little information to them as possible.

He heard Katherine's remarks about how Fiore had named their areas, and personally he didn't really care too much. And he gave his reason why: "That's all well and good for you Fiorans, however I am from Bellum and could care less." That's when he started to -think about what Katherine had said earlier about Alyia. They knew each other, and more precisely she knew him. Even worse, he knew that he and Alyia had a relationship. So he needed to clear up something before anything else. He sped himself up a bit and walked past Ayeseru and to Katherine. "Alyia and I are a secret. Got it?" He didn't even wait for her to respond, and then slowed his pace down again to her and Ayeseru can pass him up, and he can be in the back again. So far he didn't really like Katherine all too much. She was much too happy and joyful, even though she gave him a bit of a dark side to herself. If there was anything he didn't like, it was optimistic and congenial people. And Katherine seemed to be a perfect example of one.

He didn't care all too much about his body being changed. After all, there would probably be only minor changes. No matter what, he would still remain a Nephalem. The son of the Black Devil Diabolos, and the White Angel Ariana. When he started to feel his body change, he could also catch a much clearer sight of the sea that was south of Phoenix Mountains. That must have meant they were getting close to River Village.

Take Over Forms:

Magic
    Character Sheet
    NPC
    NPC

Character Sheet
    First Magic:
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by NPC 9th September 2014, 9:59 pm

The member 'Decayuss' has done the following action : Dice Rolls

'Lineage Dice' :
    The Sea of Lost Souls P1 (Katherine, Decayuss) 19v3mx
    Chaotic Rumble
    Chaotic Rumble

Dark Insanity

Dark Insanity

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Post by Chaotic Rumble 10th September 2014, 12:05 pm

Ayeseru felt something very strange happening to his body.  His blood seemed to...  Reverse?  No, that wasn't it at all; it felt changed, as though it was not his own.  It was a though he was suddenly drained of all his own blood, and injected with the blood of someone else.  It felt...  Strange, as though he wasn't actually himself, so, as an attempt to verify that he was still, well, him, he attempted to use his lineage and use a certain skill he titled "Demonic Brutality", which, failed.  His eyes widened as he stared at his normal hand - could he really have become a different person?  No...  It was impossible.  He is Son of the Fallen, and knew that this had to be some sort of temporary spell, or effect; Katherine did state that she had some form of affiliation for Chaos, which he may be able to peeve at later on.

However, after ignoring it and following the group, not paying too much attention to what they were doing, Ayeseru felt changes in his body.  His actual physical body, he began to feel his chest get heavier and heavier, and his waist more slender, as his hair grew longer, but then, suddenly it...  Stopped?  He sighed deeply, and scratched the back of his head, looking at Katherine who was leading the way.  I feel as though this woman has done more than just change my bloodline temporarily...  Ayeseru sighed, and simply shrugged it off, and walked up next to Katherine, and looked at her momentarily.  He talked softly, enough so Deniel couldn't listen to the two, "You're a very interesting person, however, I'd prefer if you would not threaten me over Sephiria, because...", the Shadow Dragon Slayer gave her a momentary glare, "I will do the same, and much worse, if you ever plan on doing the same to my beloved.", and then fixed a bright smile on his face.

He looked forward, to their destination; he smelled salt water, so that signaled that they had to have been close at this point.  Before they got there, however, Ayeseru resumed to the normal volume of his voice, and decided to make small chit chat before they got there.  "So, Katherine, why don't you tell me a bit about your-", the Shadow Dragon Slayer was cut off when he saw the village.  It was very visible from where he stood, but it wasn't because it was so impressive that he suddenly stopped speaking, but rather, in the middle of the village, there was an enormous statue that could be seen some ways off...  And that wasn't what surprised him, but it was the fact that the statue looked exactly like Deniel. Ayeseru looked back to the man and couldn't help but snicker and give him a smile. "You have a cult or something?"

Last edited by Chaotic Rumble on 10th September 2014, 5:32 pm; edited 1 time in total

Bank

Seru's Main Theme

Spoiler:

Seru's Battle theme

Spoiler:
    NPC
    NPC

Character Sheet
    First Magic:
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by NPC 10th September 2014, 12:05 pm

The member 'Chaotic Rumble' has done the following action : Dice Rolls

'Lineage Dice' :
    The Sea of Lost Souls P1 (Katherine, Decayuss) 2exljwn
    Felicity Vrago
    Felicity Vrago

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Post by Felicity Vrago 11th September 2014, 4:22 am

Katherine continued her walk till the end of the road, they were taking the Chaos pretty well. In fact nothing too much out of the ordinary. In fact at least there was no deformities or anything too out of the ordinary. Chaos must be smiling on her today as everything is falling into place today. Maybe this would turn out to be perfect and not a single incident will occur that would put her in trouble. Deniel however walked up to her and threatened Katherine back, it was a very cute thing to say. Katherine laughed out loud in a way that Deniel would know deep in his bones that the secret would not be kept now. You do not threaten a guildmate like that, especially someone as insane as Katherine. By doing exactly what Deniel did, he alerted Katherine that it was indeed that big of a secret. He made said secret juicy. Maybe she would not spread the secret around for Aly's sake, because that girl was special to her, but this would not stop Katherine from giving Deniel a hard time. There was already that incident with a confession of love written in the clouds that anyone from Eclipse Soul could have seen if they were paying attention. Was that him? In any case the boy was Aly's love and secretly wished the best for the 2 of them.

Still Katherine did not bother to give a verbal response to Deniel, instead she was distracted by exactly what she saw in the middle of the river village. The smell of sea air and stench of fish was definately as apparent as the giant statue in the middle of the village. This cause Katherine burst nerly from the seams with laughter. This was so ironic that the antisocial in the group was being made a public figure thanks to chaos. It was even complete with a placard saying, "Our hero that shall protect us from the storm of souls." Katherine then added, "This should make it sooo much easier procurring a boat now that apparently we have a genuine hero." Katherine chuckled and continued to observe the village. It had definitely been through rough times. Nobody was in sight, but Katherine would bet their drinking hole would have people.

Katherine then stopped as she saw Ayaseru and her eyes widened. Chaos was definitely having it's sense of humor today. Katherine waited quietly a few more seconds, before deciding just to be straight up with the Wizard Saint. The Chaos Angel simply said, "By the way not to worry you dear, but Chaos apparently is having a sense of humor. So just to say temporarily you are turning into a girl today. Welcome to the fairer sex!~" Katherine was saying this in a typical happy sing song voice of hers. This was not her being worried or anything of that sort, because deep inside this was very hilarious.

Decayuss
    Decayuss

The Nephilim

The Nephilim

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Decayuss 11th September 2014, 4:33 pm

When the group began to near the village, like them, the first thing that he saw was the statue. After the "chaos" had taken place, he didn't feel too different, just a tad bit weaker. However, upon seeing this, his life changed more ways than he was comfortable with. In a village that he had never visited before, there was a giant statue of him. "What the ****?!" He couldn't believe that something like this was even possible. He glanced over at Katherine, who was the cause of all of this changing. She could manipulate more than he thought. He didn't really take too kindly at her remark of them getting a boat. It was bad enough he was being falsely recognized as a hero when in reality he was a person responsible for a jailbreak and the fall of one of Bellum's private prisons about four years ago. But if he was the one who was the public hero of the town, getting a boat shouldn't really be too much of a problem. If he could find a person to ask about, that is. Just like the description said, the town was pretty much abandoned. Not a single soul seemed to be in sight. Some buildings were barred up with wood to prevent anyone from going in them, others had opening and closing windows from the sea breeze. Since he was the supposed hero in all of this, he might as well take temporary leadership to the group. He walked past the wizard saint and the insane girl, with the sea breeze blowing the back of his coat behind him.

He stared down at the village below and looked back at them. Split up and search for anyone who is insane enough to stay here. If you find anything, I'll talk to them. I might as well..." He walked down to River Village for the first time in his life. He traveled all across Fiore, and this was only adding to his list. He went off in the center direction, leaving Ayeseru and Katherine to take the right of left should they chose to go by what he said. Everything was abandoned and battered up, with not a single soul in sight. The ocean breeze gave a creepy whisper in the air, and the sky didn't look all too well either. The Graveyard Sea that was off the shore of River Village made the skies of both it and River Village grey, making it look like it was always going to rain. Deniel walked past a place that looked like a two story house, but there were signs saying "DO NOT ENTER" everywhere. He started to approach the center of the village, all the way where his statue was.

His posture was only him holding up Nidhogg, his katana, to the sky with a face that looked like he was shouting something. He couldn't help but roll his eyes at this. He found it pathetic that something like this could even exist about him. He built up saliva in his mouth, and then spat on the statue. "You make me sick." He walked further down the center of town, and that's when he spotted a building that wasn't completely closed: the inn. He walked inside the wide open door to a dark room. The first floor was a tavern, with a bar, tables, and everything. Tables were flipped, broken, and there were even some floorboards missing. However, the glasses that contained the alcohol seemed to be untouched. In the dark room, it wasn't silent. Deniel heard the voice of someone.

"Our hero shall protect us from the storm of souls. Our hero shall protect us from the storm of souls. Our hero shall protect us from the storm of souls!" Deniel heard a man somewhere in the room repeating what was said on the placard of his statue over and over again. Deniel followed the sound of the voice, which lead him quickly to behind the barcounter. He was cowering in fear, and couldn't stop saying his lines. "Excuse me?" Deniel asked him, which caused him to scream out loud right away and quickly back away from Deniel. Deniel hopped over the barcounter and approached the person who was backing away. "KATHERINE! AYESERU! I FOUND SOMEONE!" He yellled so they could hear him, and now before they arrived he had to stop this guy from screaming. He did so by crouching down and slapping him across the face. And surprisingly, it did the trick.

"Wait a second! You're...you're the destined hero! I knew you'd come to save us one day!" Deniel held up his hand so this stranger would stop praising him so much. "Indeed. Please, tell me who you are." The man reached inside one of his pockets and pulled out a the flier for the job he sent out. "I am the mayor of this village: Everlue Green. Everyone in the village lost faith in you, but I stayed true! So I'll be rewarded, right!? Eternal life!? Anything!?" Deniel frowned and stood up straight on his feet. By now, Katherine and Ayeseru would have most likely arrived. "He's completely insane. I doubt we'll get much out of him. I'm sure there's at least one more boat in the docks: we'll have to sail it ourselves most likely."

Take Over Forms:

Magic
    Character Sheet
    Chaotic Rumble
    Chaotic Rumble

Dark Insanity

Dark Insanity

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Post by Chaotic Rumble 13th September 2014, 8:16 am

It would seem like Ayeseru didn't bother to notice till Katherine came up to him and told him what had happened to him.  At first, Ayeseru didn't believe it, however, he did notice his chest getting ever so slightly heavier earlier before, and his body becoming lighter, his waist altering, he got shorter, his clothes suddenly became very big...  So, in order to truly find out, the Shadow Dragon Slayer would slide his hands under his large shirt, and aimed for his chest area, and was actually able to grab something there.  It wasn't much, however, when he did, he felt a strange sensation go through his body.  However, that may be a trick, right?  Perhaps he was feeling more sensitive than usual; it was possible.  Yeah...  That must be it, right?  But, in order to make sure...  Ayeseru held on to his shirt so it wouldn't fall off, and quickly put his free hand inside of his now baggy pants...

There was no mistaking it; the bulge that any man would normally be used to whenever going for his pleasure area, was not there for Ayeseru.  Instead, it was completely smooth, and as soon as he touched it the way he did, well...  He got his finger stuck between something, causing a strange sensation to go through his body, and he instantly took his hand out of his now baggy pants.  It was true...

"I'M A WOMAN?!"

He, or rather, she yelled out.  Her voice was much more feminine than before, and even she noticed that, which made her cover her mouth temporarily.  She stopped instantly, and with the hand that wasn't holding her shirt on her, she released the pin on her head that would hold her hair while she was a man, causing it to drop.  Her hair was long while she was a man, hence the pin, but it was even longer as a woman.  She grit her teeth, but then shook her head.  It's only for a day...  Right?  That's what Katherine said...  So all I need to do is survive through the day as a girl...  No big deal...  I've handled armies of ninjas and dealt with demons, and so much more...  This is nothing for me!  She nodded.  But, first, she would need to have a pair of clothing that would fit, because she was MUCH smaller as a girl; she doubted that she was even taller than Sephiria now, who is her girlfriend.

Ah crap!  I'm a girl now!  How can our-  Wait a moment...  I remember her saying that she's bisexual, so...  Our relationship is still in tact?  Ayeseru smiled with mischief, and simply went to a corner after they got to the village, while Deniel and Katherine went searching.  During this time, she found a private, secluded area, and went into the nearest shadow so no one could see her, in which she was able to properly tighten her shirt to fit her better, so she wouldn't have to constantly grab a hold of it.  She did the same for her pants and shoes, and while, yes, it would work...  She preferred something in which she'd be able to move in properly; something that fit her.

She sighed deeply; guess some habits never change, even if you somehow go from a man to being a lady.  Then, she heard Deniel yell out that he had found something; immediately she gave chase.  She arrived only a few seconds later, and saw the interaction between the village mayor and Deniel, causing her to sigh and grip her forehead lightly.  She heard Deniel speak, and sighed even deeper; didn't he notice the change in the sighs?  Either way, she extended her arm to pat his shoulder, and was just barely able to reach it, and instantly turned him around, so he would face her.

"You didn't notice I somehow became a girl?!"  Ayeseru's expression was that of slight desperation and confusion, though she quickly bobbed her head down, and turned around, and crossed her arms.  "...Katherine did this to me.  How?  I have no idea...  But either way, I'm stuck like...  This now..."  Ayeseru sighed deeply, "Since you're the village hero, I'd appreciate it if you could somehow get me clothing that actually fits me...  Please..."  Ayeseru half turned her head, with a small hint of blushing appearing on her cheeks, "And don't forget to get me a swimsuit, just in case!  I won't flaunt it around like Katherine is, but, you know, just in case..."  She sighed deeply once more, and sat down against the wall in the corner of the room, wondering how she became this way.

Refusing to look at her, but guessing she was there, Ayeseru spoke words that were directed towards Katherine, "Hey,", she muttered, "I don't know how this girl stuff works too well yet, but I know one thing; this hair is going to get in the way once we greet our demonic friend, so...  Could you...  Please tie it in a long knot, behind my hair?"

She wasn't sure what to make of this; so many thoughts were rushing through her mind.  Seems like she was already becoming more of a girl.

OOC:
    Right, so, my character now looks different; I didn't explain how she looks in this post too much, however, the following image is how she looks, so if you desire to describe it, use that as a reference, though, remember, she's still wearing the clothing of my current FC; avatar will be coming soon.  She'll behave differently, as well.  You've been warned.  Finally: Apologies for not posting yesterday, but I was searching for the FC.

Genderbent Ayeseru:

Bank

Seru's Main Theme

Spoiler:

Seru's Battle theme

Spoiler:
    Felicity Vrago
    Felicity Vrago

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Post by Felicity Vrago 14th September 2014, 2:48 am

Katherine was expecting that reaction, although she was laughing at the sense of humor behind this... She was still worried about the repercussions from Chaos actions, but not was going to freeze in fear over it. In fact she was actually secretly enjoying it at Ayaserus's expense. While Ayaseru did not transform into a gorgeous person, the new girl had cute appeal to her. However those baggy clothes were going to be the death of her in a fight. She needed to get something light and easy to wear that wont be caught on anything in combat. So there was something she had to look for aside from survivors. So Katherine took off in search for people to rescue and a store to get clothes.

She searched houses using her sense of smell, hearing and sight, but there was nothing to be seen. It was like the people just up and vanished into thin air. Katherine was slightly worried about what was grabbing all these people and causing them to disappear like this. This was beyond a simple soul sucking ritual, this was like lambs to the slaughter. Katherine went from place to place, house to store and there was nobody in that small time frame. It meant one thing, they were going to have to comandeer a small boat that 3 people could sail and hope for the best. Katherine was no coward, but she wished their chances were a bit better.

Katherine instead broke into a store and went to take some things that would be required for this journey. For Katherine she got herself a kimono so she wouldn't have to be stared at by the other boys all this time and grabbed clothing for Ayaseru. However came the biggest problem: bra size. So she grabbed as many of the smallest brassieres that she could find and left a note on the counter to bill Katherine Wickfield of Eclipse Soul for damages along with the clothing she took. Most likely they were going to bill higher than normal, but Katherine did not need the money. Putting on the kimono and tying herself up, she walked across the street only to hear Deniel being ordered to get clothes. Really, he/she/it was going to ask a man's opinion about womans clothing. Giving a dejected look at Ayaseru she said, "Trust me, you do not want his idea for a fashion sense. And we have little time to stop this as it is. So here is what is going to happen. I am going to dress you and Deniel is going to find us a boat to take for this merry adventure. Are we clear?" Despite the smile, which was same as ever, the voice was mildly annoyed.

Katherine then started pushing Ayaseru into the woman's restroom and set things aside. Katherine said, "I just need to check your cup size quick dear~" Giving them the lightest of squeezes, Katherine made a not of her cup size. "A cups, well that puts all of these bras out of commission, we are going to need to use wraps later on.~" Katherine then set the bathing suit and kimono to the side for her to put on as she left the room to preserve her bit of modesty. Only going in to helpif she asked for it, but she would go inside the braid her hair into a long ponytail that suited her. Katherine made conversation, "Sephiria was waiting for the day you will return. So when this job is done, I will keep my mouth shut so you can surprise her yourself okay? We all search for that small bit of happiness that defines our lives, but I believe you found yours. Follow my advice dear, now that you have it, never let it go." If Ayaseru couldn't smell it before, he could probably smell it now. Katherine had the smell of an Angel, but not the typical ones that one usually met.

Decayuss
    Decayuss

The Nephilim

The Nephilim

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Decayuss 14th September 2014, 1:43 pm

"Of course I noticed. I just don't care." Deniel was very blunt about the way he responded to the now female Ayeseru. A genderswap didn't really change a whole lot in his point of view. However, he was a tad bit worried about Ayeseru asking him to get him some clothes. Deniel had no idea how fashion worked when it came to females, or what kind of size Ayeseru was. Luckily for him, Katherine volunteered to take care of that part for him. However, it came with a price: he was in charge of finding them a boat. This whole "hero" thing was pissing him off. Just because he had a stupid statue, he was no apparently responsible for anything, and capable of doing anything. He rolled his eyes and started to advance himself to the exit. "Whatever..." He only took a few steps before he looked back at the mayor of the village. It was pathetic seeing what a person could be reduced to. Then he looked to his right to see a worn black cloat on one of the tables, just like the one he wore a while ago when he was on a job. Deniel walked over to it and yanked it off the table before putting it on himself. It covered him from his shoulders down to his thighs, being ragged with a few holes in it. Once he put on the cloak, he walked outside and then went further south towards the coast. If he could find a boat, it would definitely be there.

Deniel stepped outside into the clouded daylight and began a very short journey towards the coast. Before he went to the coast, he took a look to the right, and then left to see if he could spot something. Sure enough, he saw an area that looked like a docks, with several boats tied to it. That what it looked like, at least. Before he jumped to conclusions, he would have to go searching himself. With the urge to get this going and over with, Deniel ran to the coast instead of walking, angling hismelf so that he was going to the docks. It took him about two minutes to finally arrive. His boots shifted and turned in the sand, and the wind was much more intense than it was back at River Village. His coat was blown to the right, and some of Deniel's hair was also getting in his face. He didn't really care, and since he was finally able to get a closer look, Deniel could see the docks did have some boats on it. They all came in different sizes. One was a complete ship, another was a small sailboat, and then something that looked almost like a canoe (which he didn't know why that was at the docks), and then another sailboat that looked like it only needed one person. Deniel knew that it would be difficult for only three people to sail, a ship, but something told him that was their best optinon.

"These are dangerous waters," he said to himself, staring out at the foggy water and dark sky that was out at the sea, "We'll need the best ship possible." Deniel stared at the docks one last time before he began to walk back to River Village. It took him a little while longer to get back since he was walking, and he did this on purpose. From experience with his girlfriend, women sure did take a while to pick out the outfits they wanted. Once he got back to River Village, he went back into the same building as before. And upon looking behind the bar counter again, he saw that the mayor had gone missing. "That's very interesting..." he muttered to himself before raising his voice. "Katherine! Ayeseru! We're taking a ship. The waters are too dangerous for just a boat."

Take Over Forms:

Magic
    Character Sheet
    Chaotic Rumble
    Chaotic Rumble

Dark Insanity

Dark Insanity

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Post by Chaotic Rumble 16th September 2014, 1:39 pm

Ayeseru made a "tch" noise when he heard Deniel's response; the man was rather rude.  However, before Ayeseru had time to do anything else, Katherine shoved her to the restroom, and set some clothing aside for her to change in; Katherine was already in what she understood was a kimono, after which, Katherine took a very light squeeze in Ayeseru's chest area, which made her squeak and turn around to sock the woman straight in the face, however, before she was able to, she was out of the restroom, giving Ayeseru some privacy.  With a face of slight surprise, she sighed deeply and would proceed to remove her old clothing, putting it on a perch, and put on the bathing suit, which Ayeseru knew as a one piece.  After putting it on, however, she took a moment and gently touched her own chest, frowning slightly.  I was hoping as a girl that they'd at least have some size to them...

She sighed deeply; it was no time to be thinking about what women typically thought of, and proceeded to put on the other piece of clothing which was given to her, which appeared to be a kimono, though it was slightly different than most - this one wasn't as long, as it is just slightly below her thighs, and had were separated there, as though they were pants, shorts, or overalls, and tied a bow around her waist to keep it in place from falling down.  When she was done, however, Katherine immediately barged back in and began braiding Ayeseru's hair to an extremely long ponytail, and spoke words which caused Ayeseru to sigh deeply as she normally did.  She had a lot of thoughts roaming within her mind, so her response was only, "I know what it is I must do."

When Katherine was done braiding Ayeseru's hair, she simply stood up, and said, "Thank you for your help."  It was then that Ayeseru heard Deniel's voice risen...  Again...  And so, she would head out of the restroom, only to find him Deniel, but not the mayor.  That's...  Interesting...  Ayeseru found a pair of gloves on the counter as she went out of the restroom, and took them with her, putting them on as she faced Deniel and sighing, scratching the back of her head.

"So, uh...  Before you tell us the news, wanna tell us where the mayor has gone?  Or is that something you desire to include with your message?"  Ayeseru almost half squinted when she looked at Deniel, unsure what to make of the man, though she wasn't in the process of liking him too much.

She still wasn't sure what to make of the fact that she was now...  Well, a she, but for the time being, Ayeseru would have to put back in the back of her mind.

Bank

Seru's Main Theme

Spoiler:

Seru's Battle theme

Spoiler:
    Felicity Vrago
    Felicity Vrago

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Post by Felicity Vrago 19th September 2014, 8:41 am

Katherine was happy with the results of Ayaseru's make over. She was beggining to look like a spunky girl with a decent fashion sense, but it was obvious he was still getting used to being a girl. Katherine did notice that the new girl was dissapointed in her breast size, but Katherine quickly said, "Trust me, it is better off without them. Means you are actually healthy and will not suffer from back problems in the future. Besides this makes your balance much easier right?" She was of course referring to in comparison to the male boly, because that was going to take some getting used to for sure. Katherine however was slightly annoyed that Chaos had to pull this prank in the middle of an important mission.

Katherine walked out of the building and gave the place one final sweep of the town, walking from building to building to check to see if anyone else was there. It never hurt to spend another 5 minutes to search the village for more survivors. Katherine made one final sweep across the street until she found the mayor with a length of rope in his hand. Katherine eyes opened wide as he wrapped the rope his neck and prepared to hang himself from a flagpole. Katherine grabbed her sword and threw the sword right when he jumped down to hang himself. Katherine then tackled the mayor before he did something stupid. Using longer end of the rope she hogtied the man as he was screaming how he failed their savior and all that rot. Katherine honestly did not care, but it would look bad on her if the mayor dies. So hoisting him on the Angels back, she grabbed the mayor and walked to the bar all over again and placed him on the floor for him to struggle to get  out, before Katherine gave the man a taser strength zap across his body. The man was soon unconscious from the volt, but at least he was safe.

Katherine then stepped out to the harbor with a calm smile on her face as she said to the rest in the bar, "I found him trying to hang himself. Next time we meet a nutcase, try not to make him suicidal. I had to hogtie and jolt him to unconsciousness to keep him safe. Let me see if I can clear the weather a bit." Katherine then looked at the dense fog and torrentious waters, holding out her arms she tried to at least get rid of the fog. She couldn't, meaning the source of this fog was unnatural for the body that she was in currently. She sighed before going back in the bar saying, "I tried, but whatever is causing this has powerful influence over the weather."  Katherine was sighing in surrender, feeling completely helpless do to her lack of ship knowledge. This meant she had to follow the one that did: Deniel.

OOGC: Can someone give me word count to this post please?

Decayuss
    Decayuss

The Nephilim

The Nephilim

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Decayuss 22nd September 2014, 6:46 pm

Deniel crossed his arms and expected some questions, which had happened. Katherine was no where to be found, and it was only Ayeseru who was there. "Well, I can only ass-" before he could finish talking about what happened to the mayor, Katherine had came to the bar once again and informed them of what happened. Deniel had no care for it at all. He didn't ask for this hero or prophecy crap, it was almost forced upon him. And to show how much he truly didn’t care for him to Ayeseru and Katherine, Deniel drew his sword and held it up to the unconscious body of the mayor. “If he’s so intent on killing himself, I’m more than willing to do it for him.” Deniel waited a moment or two, but then sheathed his blade back inside of the scabbard. “Not yet, however.” Deniel then turned his back to the female and...now second female. Without any words, he held out his hand and edged the two of them to follow him to the harbor.

It was only about a five minute walk to get to there. First they had to exit the village, then walk a couple of hundred of yards, and then they arrived at the beach, where to the left of them was a harbor built with several ships constructed. Deniel saw something that wasn’t there last time, though. Every boat and ship, except the one he planned to take with him, Ayeseru, and Katherine, was smashed to pieces with their sails, supplies, and pieces of wood floating in the water. And in the distance to them, the end of a serpent-like tail was descending back into the water. A person could say what they wanted, but Deniel knew that this was no coincidence. Something knew they were coming, and it was taunting them. Instead of turning tail and run, Deniel gave a smirk instead. “Bring it on.”

He lead his two companions all the way to the harbor, where he stopped in front of the only remaining ship. It looked like a typical one, with four mighty sails, a mast, a deck, and other things they usually contained. It rocked in the splashing waves from the harsh winds that covered the sea. Deniel didn’t need a ladder or a board; he just jumped on to the deck and looked around. Everything looked empty and abandoned. It would be difficult, but three people could definitely run the ship. “Ayeseru, you’re on the wheel! Katherine, run the sails and do as I say! As for me…” Deniel walked up to the bow of the ship, standing tall with his hair and cloak blowing in the wind. His red eyes began to glow, and a scowl came upon his face. “I’ll get us through these waters. Now unfurl those sails, Katherine!” Although it didn’t seem like it, should she obey his command, the wind would suddenly change direction and have the ship go away from the harbor, all from the will of whatever was behind all of this. They were walking into a trap, but Deniel gladly did so.

Take Over Forms:

Magic
    Character Sheet
    Chaotic Rumble
    Chaotic Rumble

Dark Insanity

Dark Insanity

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Post by Chaotic Rumble 29th September 2014, 3:55 pm

Ayeseru sighed deeply when he saw Katherine come back to the bar and inform them of what transpired, shaking her head and gently grasping her forehead with her right arm; extremists were strange people.  When Deniel aimed his blade at the mayor, however, is when Ayeseru squint her eyes as she looked towards the man, giving him a "Just you try it." look.  She sighed deeply when they decided to head towards a location which was revealed to be the harbor.  There was a mighty ship, which Ayeseru didn't hesitate to jump on as soon as she laid her eyes on it, however, as she glanced over to the foggy seas, she saw glowing eyes paired with a sinister red smile, looking directly towards her, which then retreated to the deeper sections of the eerie ocean.

Ayeseru sighed even deeper when Deniel came up the boat and began barking orders; she knew how to operate a ship already, due to past experience.  However, she did desire to go behind the wheel, and was already there before the man could even finish his sentence.  A half grin grew on her face; Ayeseru was shy, even more so now that he was, well...  A she, however, after meeting Sephiria, she would have sudden outbursts of confidence, and they have been appearing more and more often.  This was one of those times.  She saw Katherine handle the sails and the boat instantly pulled away from the shore.  It was incredibly foggy; thick fog, and before Ayeseru asked Katherine to lift it up, she remembered that an attempt was already made, causing Ayeseru to make a "Tch." sound, sighing deeply, and then focusing ahead.

This isn't good...  While I know how to handle this ship, I can't actually see all that far ahead, and my sense of smell is limited by such a thick fog...  Blah, the odds of crashing into something are quite high.  For a long while, however, it remained silent.  It was so silent, in fact, that the only noises came from breathing, the rushing water, and the ship.  If Ayeseru paid close enough attention, she could even hear her heartbeat; it was something quiet peculiar, and unnerving to the young woman.  Then, she heard it.

The water rustling, their pattern seemingly differ, the fog getting so heavy that she could no longer see what was in front of her for more than three feet.  Instantly, she yelled out, "Katherine!  Pull in the sails!"  Ayeseru then proceeded to sit down on the wooden rail that was directly after the wheel, closing her eyes, focusing. Ayeseru didn't focus on detecting his opponents, though had a knack of doing so, being a mage that spends so much time hiding, she knew many tricks on how to detect hidden ones as well, though, this was different; the fog was covering up everything.

Thinking, focusing, straining, deep in thought, she sat there thinking for a moment, and then, was able to guarantee where something was, by both smelling, and hearing it. "Four o'clock from the wheel! There is something there! Be careful, however, because there may be more than one!"

What that was, however, was a mystery to Ayeseru.

Bank

Seru's Main Theme

Spoiler:

Seru's Battle theme

Spoiler:
    Felicity Vrago
    Felicity Vrago

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Post by Felicity Vrago 7th October 2014, 3:38 pm

Katherine was glad that... Deniel why are you doing that? Katherine watched as the blade was put on the Mayors neck and Katerine quickly pulled out her folded sword Maelstromic Retribution. Giving a simple wordless stare that meant, 'don't you dare hurt him or I will personally gut you like a pig,' she simply readied herself for his next action. Would he be smart and back off or would this be a problem? This was murder he was about to commit. Utter sheer murder, but he put the blade away. This man made Katherine's insanity look like rainbows and peaches. Katherine simply said, "I won't let you hurt anybody that wasn't a threat in the first place. If he came at you with a sword, magic or kitchen knife then I would justify self-defense. There are things even I don't joke about and I am the one likely to plead insanity in a court of law." Katherine was utterly serious about her job as a Dark Angel and Deniel was already under scrutiny of the gods. So this action was not going to look favorably in her report to Eos, contrary in fact. It showed demonic violence was in his genes. No sign of angelic mercy whatsoever in fact. This man was going to be trouble, even the son of the powerful demon was more stable than him... She was going to need to be careful.

Katherine felt a whole lot better when she was on the ship and away from the Mayor. A quick look at Ayaseru... No he needed a different name, because this was not the real person. This was a new entity. So she thought about it as the sails were adjusted and they were away. Towards the fog and to the new adventure! Except there was danger around them, the group was not in control. The entity causing all of this was pushing them towards a destination... Into some rocks to wreck the ship! Katherine jumped into action and summoned artic winds to push the sails away from the rocks. This caused the boat to shake rapidly as the 2 forces of nature combated for control. It was going to be close, but they barely missed the rocks by an inch. Katherine breathed heavily, worried about her companions. Standing up she called out, "Everyone okay? I couldn't think of anything else." Katherine sighed a breath of relief and a sign of dizziness. That took out more out of her than she thought, was the body getting old or was there something else going on? Katherine felt like she was made weaker, no she was weaker and not due to the air here. Katherine wondered what was cause of it, but being in middle of mission allowed no room to do so. She needed to be alert for something was out there...

HP: 100
    MP: 90

Spells used: Arctic Winds

Decayuss
    Decayuss

The Nephilim

The Nephilim

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Decayuss 8th October 2014, 4:05 pm

Deniel kept both of his eyes out on the sea ahead of him, and kept track of where they were going. No danger just yet, until suddenly he was able to see something that they were about to crash into. Just before he could shout it out to Katherine or Ayeseru, they pretty much had the situation covered. Deniel frowned at the two of them, and simply hopped off of the bow of the ship. They beg and bitch to me to be the hero, and as soon as I try, it turns out I'm not needed. Whatever. They can run the ship themselves, then. Deniel walked on to the deck of the ship, and leaned himself against one of the ship's towering pillars that held the sails. He didn't bother doing anything, and in fact, he was nearly tempted to just fall asleep. He would have done so were it not for the sudden turn in the ship. To cope with it, he drew Nidhogg from its scabbard and stabbed it into one of the floor boards of the ship. His body was flung to different sides, but once the rocking of the ship stopped, he returned to his normal position. He pulled his sword from the floor and then sheathed it back inside of its scabbard. "I'm fine." He merely said in response to Katherine's sudden alarm. Sure, they were going to crash into rocks, but Deniel failed to see why it was so alarming.

Deniel was going to lie down and try to fall asleep again, but yet another thing interrupted him. He felt a rain drop, and then another, and then a third. And suddenly, it was pouring down on the ship. Thunder clouds were above them through the fog, and roared their mighty thunderous sounds. And finally, the waves. They were tossing the ship to and fro, so large that a few splashed on the deck and covered Deniel in water. Deniel growled and looked around him to see what was causing the storm. He was about to blame Katherine, until a giant tail swooped out on to the deck and wrapped itself around. Blue scales covered it, and from the water emerged a giant serpent creature: a Leviathan. And after that, came a second on the other side from the first one. However, this one didn't wrap itself around it. Deniel clenched his fist at the two creatures. They disturbed his chance to sleep.

Instead of telling Ayeseru or Katherine, since they would most likely not listen to him, Deniel jumped from the ship straight to the Leviathan. The creature opened its mouth, and Deniel willingly went inside. And in a matter of seconds, Deniel was swallowed whole. It seemed to be over for the young Nephalem, but it was more over for the Leviathan. After swallowing Deniel, it looked like it was going to attack the ship, but stopped suddenly and let out a roar. Something inside of it struck so hard it could be heard, and a shockwave made the body of the Leviathan tremble. And then that something struck again. And on the third strike, its body was cut in half. The half that was wrapped around the ship sank into the ocean, and the other fell on to the ship.

Deniel was soaked in blood, and in his Black Devil form. His coat was still wrapped around him, but there were holes in the back that made room for his beetle-like wings. The rattled and flapped at an alarming rate to keep Deniel up in the air. In his right hand, which was once his black katana Nidhogg, was his gargantuine and hideous sword, Armageddon. His black scales were all covered in red blood, along with the blade that he held in his hand. Deniel looked down at the blood on his hands, and spat in the sea. He flew down to the deck of the ship, and once he landed, began to make a puddle of sea water and blood. There was still one other Leviathan, but since the "hero" knew he wasn't needed, decided to leave it to his two "companions".

Spells Used:
    Armageddon Picture:

Last edited by Decayuss on 8th October 2014, 4:33 pm; edited 1 time in total

Take Over Forms:

Magic
    Character Sheet
    NPC
    NPC

Character Sheet
    First Magic:
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by NPC 8th October 2014, 4:05 pm

The member 'Decayuss' has done the following action : Dice Rolls

'Monster Dice' :
    The Sea of Lost Souls P1 (Katherine, Decayuss) StrongMonster The Sea of Lost Souls P1 (Katherine, Decayuss) StrongMonster

Current date/time is 28th March 2024, 5:27 am