Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Hey lorem ipsum

Ying
    Ying

1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : None
    Position : None
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 0

Hey lorem ipsum Empty Hey lorem ipsum

Post by Ying 31st August 2012, 1:20 pm

I managed to find Fairy Tail not too long ago, just finished episode 30. I picked this site because it's non-canon so it's easier to avoid spoilers. :P

Side that, I'm 20 years old from Canada and my names Mike. Outside anime, role playing and video games my hobbies include playing bass(not much as of recent.), running, kickboxing, and jujutsu.
    Emilia Hawke
    Emilia Hawke

Ysmir Ddvansebrom

Ysmir Ddvansebrom

Moderator- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Dragon Slayer- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Senior [500]- Novice [250] - 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Shinigami Protection
    Experience : 87,500

Character Sheet
    First Magic:
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Hey lorem ipsum Empty Re: Hey lorem ipsum

Post by Emilia Hawke 31st August 2012, 4:24 pm

......You are so much cooler than the Mike I know.... I want to be your friend. Welcome to our crazy ass site

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Hey lorem ipsum 471 Hey lorem ipsum H05POqb Hey lorem ipsum 471
    Seijin
    Seijin

The Panda

The Panda

Administrator- Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- Main Account- Alt Account- Get Married- Get Divorced- Alignment Shift- Mythical VIP Status- Demon VIP Status- God VIP Status- Dragon VIP Status- Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Mythical- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Horseman- 11 Sinner- God Of Ishgar- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Rising Star- Coming Storms- Guild Master- Custom Slayer- God Slayer- Demon Slayer- Dragon Slayer- Zodiac Key- Legal Guild Ace- Neutral Guild Ace- Dark Guild Ace- Z-Rank- Y-Rank- X-Rank- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- Wanderer- So Extra- Eevee- EXP Grinder- Jewel Grinder- Job Creator- Working Together- Forever Solo- Christian Minecraft Server- I Have Friends...- Teaming Up!- Limited Edition- Legal Eagle- Hired Help- Devotee of Darkness- Idolize- Unknown Powerhouse- Unknown Legend- Innocent- Guilty- Pardoned- The Completionist- World Traveler- Helper- Guild Creator- Achiever- Expert Achiever- Over Achiever- Buddy Buddy- Monty Python- Obligatory Beach Episode- Shipped- Sticking Around- Loyal to the Bone- Dank Memer- Fan Artist- Solo Artist- Taskmaster- Collector- Halloween gfx'ers- Halloween Social- Halloween job event participant - Fan Art Contest Participant- Haiku Contest Participant- Lineage Making Contest Participant- Richie Rich- Rich- Veteran Level 6- Veteran Level 5- Veteran Level 4- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Tertiary Magic- Vehicle- Ship- Supreme Grand Master [5000]- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 1st Place Event/Contest Winner- 2nd Place Event/Contest Winner- 3rd Place Event/Contest Winner- Christmas Event Winner- X-Mas Event Participant- Advertisement Achievement Badge- Tournament Participation Badge- Weapon of Apocalypse Wielder- Cookie Achievement- Cupcake Achievement- Motor City Rush- Rainbow- Hero- Villain- Summer Special Tier 5- Summer Special Tier 4- Summer Special Tier 3- Summer Special Tier 2- Summer Special Tier 1- Summer Special Donor- Summer Special Participant- Have Seijin On Your Friends List- Have Onida On Your Friend's List- Have an Admin as a friend!- Have aeluri On Your Friend's List- Best GFX Artist Award- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Royal Panda
    Guild : None
    Cosmic Coins :
    Dungeon Tokens :
    Mentor : None
    Experience :

Character Sheet
    First Magic: Panda Magic
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Seijin 1st September 2012, 7:37 pm

Hello Ying.
    Aria Beleren
    Aria Beleren

Cosmic Soul

Cosmic Soul

Administrator- Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- VIP- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Rising Star- Legal Guild Ace- S-Rank- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Christmas Event Winner- Hero- Have Seijin On Your Friends List- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Mentor : Memnarch

Character Sheet
    First Magic: Tergiversation Arts
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Aria Beleren 4th September 2012, 10:18 pm

Holy cow... I'm four years older than you. I haven't really pointed out what I do or anything. *thinks* I just really never thought of it like that.

Plus there's the political side to my job seeing that there are people out there who think what I do is kill people for a living when they are completely wrong. I mean yeah I go out of country but I fix crap for crying out loud.

If you're watching Fairy Tail on le Hulu Plus, you'll need to DL the rest of the series because they only go as far as the Laxus Season.
    Ying
    Ying

Post by Ying 5th September 2012, 8:23 pm

Are you from Canada by chance? Gotta love the politics involved. I'm actually fresh off my DP1, posted to AB with 1 sigs.

People out there think lots of stupid things about the CF, mainly because 95% of everything they know about the military comes from the USA.
    Aria Beleren
    Aria Beleren

Cosmic Soul

Cosmic Soul

Administrator- Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- VIP- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Rising Star- Legal Guild Ace- S-Rank- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Christmas Event Winner- Hero- Have Seijin On Your Friends List- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Aria Beleren 7th September 2012, 12:31 am

Nope I'm just your lovely little FOBbit from the USA. I stayed on a FOB the entire time. I met a lot of other military though. =P I'm a fan of the Australian Cav Scouts. They have smexy hats with awesome feathers in them. I'm not a fan of the contractors. They make too much money compared to us. -_-; I loved working with the Danes, the Aussies, the Canadians, and the Peruvians. It was so cool to see the French army over in Iraq too.

I will agree with you. Most of America has no clue what goes on in Iraq and Afghanistan. Apparently public affairs tries to send it out but the news stations just make it worse. If you ask someone with you if they knew there was more than just American Forces in the middle east that person would probably be like... no I didn't know. My mom was amazed to hear that there were Iraqi journalists in American press conference. O.o I was shell shocked when I literally bumped into an Aussie in real life. XD that was funny. "What do you call Hookah, Spray?" "Why Conk it's Hashish." pronounced Hah sheesh.

OH THE SWEDES WERE FREAKIN AWESOME TOO!! I also got to see the embassies over in baghdad. Those are awesome too.
    Ying
    Ying

Post by Ying 7th September 2012, 8:14 am

Everyone makes 'too much' compared to the US forces, you guys are too big to get reasonable pay.

It's not that bad here, people are aware that us, the USA and Britain at least arre there. I'm sorta lucky and unlucky at the same time... I missed my chance to go over since we pulled out but even if I did go over I'd be stuck in the FOB 99% of the time myself.
    I want to get my para course and get myself attached to 3VP but that's not looking likely this year. I just passed the para test but even with a pretty good score the competition is strong enough that I'm likely about 7-11th(hard to tell) on the list with only 4 openings from our unit. - I really lacked on the chin-ups so that's a pretty big set back.

Last edited by Ying on 7th September 2012, 2:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Aria Beleren
    Aria Beleren

Cosmic Soul

Cosmic Soul

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Aria Beleren 7th September 2012, 8:21 am

My doc said I can't go Airborne because of my ankle. I've sprained it so much that I got a permanent profile stating I must wear a brace when I run./

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Themes:

Current date/time is 28th March 2024, 10:56 am