Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

And the Story Begins [Private] (Harrigan)

Kyoya Sinocchi
    Kyoya Sinocchi

1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Arm of Destiny
    Position : None
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 0

And the Story Begins [Private] (Harrigan) Empty And the Story Begins [Private] (Harrigan)

Post by Kyoya Sinocchi 21st August 2014, 3:55 am

It had been ages since Kyoya had last seen a woman she was rather attracted to; a test subject. She was the representative of the cruelty behind Kyoya's past, a past that would never be forgotten. It was due to her parents that Kyoya had relations with a woman they abused, though during this time, a time Kyoya finally used to settle these circumstances, she was prepared for the worst. She knew based on rumours that Aedre had gone to a dark guild, and so she carefully chose to locate herself in a dark place, where these Mages often roamed. Why was it that Aedre picked Savage Skull, anyway. As beneficial as it was to visit a woman in her guild, Kyoya just couldn't do it. She disliked even nearing dark guilds solely for the purpose of danger, though here she was, in a forest known for fearsome acts.

Kyoya held the profiles dear, up against her chest. She knew that at some point, she had to be far enough in the forest to meet someone irrelevant to her kind. Albeit, she needed to reveal these profiles to emphasize her innocence; just in case someone important caught up to her. In these profiles were several notes for Aedre atop the experiments the poor woman went through. It was to clarify that if needed, Kyoya was there for her support, and had uncovered a history Aedre may have forgotten. Kyoya knew strange outcomes were going to arise from this meeting, whether it'd be sooner or later. Kyoya just kept herself confident for the meantime, and hoped to meet someone who could help her, for she had been stressed enough by these papers, already.
    Cecile
    Cecile

Player 
    Lineage : Wrath of an Ex Husband

Character Sheet
    First Magic:
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

And the Story Begins [Private] (Harrigan) Empty Re: And the Story Begins [Private] (Harrigan)

Post by Cecile 21st August 2014, 4:20 am

The moment that Kyoya would've reached that certain point to meet someone, was also far enough in the Spooky Forest were daylight would've been traded in for an eerie and creeping darkness. A place were the trees branches were so much entangled in each other, that the sunlight not even couldn't touch the ground. This gave the forest an eternal feeling of night time.

Yet in this darkness there was movement, through the bushes and hidden in the vague layer of mist all around Kyoya was a soft muffled sound of something circling around her to be heard. And every now and then eyes that contained a the color of a ruby red gem pierced through the darkness, only so that it can stare straight at her.

These were the Garm, the huge undead wolf like beings that originated from somewhere in Savage Skull bowels. Creatures that appeared to always skulk through the thick woods and marshes of the Spooky Forest, stalking and hunting for every prey they could get their claws on.
    However, this time the Garm were not alone. This time someone else has came with them, since the venture of a Fairy in the Spooky Forest attracts even bigger predators.

"My, my.. never imagined a Fairy that was foolish enough to venture this deep into the Forest...'
    Kyoya Sinocchi
    Kyoya Sinocchi

And the Story Begins [Private] (Harrigan) Empty Re: And the Story Begins [Private] (Harrigan)

Post by Kyoya Sinocchi 21st August 2014, 4:36 am

Kyoya heard a voice suddenly from a distance before she noticed her surroundings. Undefined creatures (by her perspective) nearly encircled her, and gave only one direction in which Kyoya could travel; further into the darkness. She had miscalculated numerous parts of the Spooky Forest, and was generally threatened by the living creatures within. However, for some reason, she wasn't scared. Kyoya kept silent and watched as the beasts growled towards her until she saw another living thing nearby; the man with the voice. "I have something for Aedre. Give this to her please." Kyoya requested as she extended her arm out with the profiles, "Also, do not compare me with others from Fairy Tail. I am no typical "Fairy", and maybe if you read those profiles, you'll see why." Kyoya did not bother to show any emotion to this man, though she was surprised that she had misread how close Savage Skull actually was to this forest. Kyoya should have been able to tell based on the sunlight, though she was too distracted by her past to recall her fast pace. Albeit, here she was, confronting an unfamiliar, and hopefully trusting voice.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

And the Story Begins [Private] (Harrigan) ZUXzt0Z

And the Story Begins [Private] (Harrigan) PZ3rmq8
    Cecile
    Cecile

Player 

Character Sheet
    First Magic:
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Cecile 21st August 2014, 6:49 am

'Oh my, how energetic,' replied the Harrigan a bit taunting while stepping out of the concealment of the darkness. Now Kyoya would see the man that she was addressing these moments, Harrigan Crawford who as always was wearing a carefully knitted velvet red suit. Something that screamed wealth and money. The middle aged man was now looking straight at her with a rather conceited smug on his face.

'Fine, I'll do this for you. But not for nothing, no if you want me to hand this over then I want you to do something for me. How does that sounds.. Miss Fairy?'

Now some of the dog like creatures that have been traversing through this forest started to appear behind Harrigan. Slowly walking up to him, only so that they could stand next to his side. There with their maw wide open they would stare at her. Their saliva dripping down their teeth unto the ground, while their stench of rotten flesh started to fill the air.
    Kyoya Sinocchi
    Kyoya Sinocchi

Post by Kyoya Sinocchi 21st August 2014, 3:25 pm

Kyoya noticed the financial stature of this man when he stepped out of the shadows, valuable attire revealed all over his body. It definitely beat Kyoya's attire, which was average fighting gear, though Kyoya did not allow the man's wealth to intimidate her. The man was interesting, however, with the fearsome image he brought to this discussion when he revealed himself. Unfortunately, Kyoya feared no one who had not yet to challenge. "What is it you want?" Kyoya asked, "Please note that those profiles are actually beneficial to Aedre. I hold nothing against her, even as a Legal Mage, neither will I hold anything against you as you seem to be cooperating with me." Kyoya felt more confident in this predicament, even whilst these strange wolves surrounded her.

Shortly after, these wolves seemed to move near the man before Kyoya. They seemed eager to feast on something, and hopefully it wasn't Kyoya. "Anyways, before you strike your deal, I shall introduce myself. I'm Kyoya Sinocchi, and though we operate differently in Fiore, I am actually at your service regarding these profiles. All I ask is that you be careful with those profiles, and I'll be respectful, in return- a friend, perhaps."

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Cecile
    Cecile

Player 

Character Sheet
    First Magic:
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Cecile 2nd September 2014, 4:56 am

She had courage, foolish courage perhaps, but courage nonetheless. She even didn't gave a hint of angst when the Garm started to surround her. Instead she'd willingly accepted to strike this deal with Harrigan.
    It was refreshing for him, in fact he might even found some respect for this young girl.
    'Well then Miss Sinnochi, in respect for our future friendship let me introduce myself. I am Harrigan Crawford, the sole ruler of this forest and master of Savage Skull. Now to return to our deal, I'll gladly accept these profiles from you. Which you claim to be beneficial to my dear niece. However the one thing I'll ask in return is that, in the off chance that it is needed. I will call for your aid, and regardless of my and your position in the world, you will come...'
    Kyoya Sinocchi
    Kyoya Sinocchi

Post by Kyoya Sinocchi 3rd September 2014, 7:16 pm

"The uncle of Aedre, huh?" Kyoya commented, "Well then, Harrigan, I accept your deal. I'm not one to busy myself, anyways." Kyoya looked at the man more calmly. A polite smile appeared on her face, which signified that he had earned her respect, even if Kyoya was threatened. It mattered not to her as those profiles were successfully lifted off of her shoulders, and the rightful owner could once again see them. It was Kyoya's duty to clear her name, anyways. Her parents used Aedre for her power, which was never appropriate in Kyoya's mind. This very gathering even proved Kyoya was always in disgust of her parents' human experiments. It embarrassed her deeply.

Current date/time is 28th March 2024, 8:49 am