Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

School

Decayuss
    Decayuss

The Nephilim

The Nephilim

Moderator- Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- God Of Ishgar- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Rising Star- Guild Master- Legal Guild Ace- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- Rich- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- X-Mas Event Participant- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : The True Nephalem
    Position : None
    Guild : Guildless
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : N/A
    Experience : 0

Character Sheet
    First Magic: Nephalem Take Over
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

School Empty School

Post by Decayuss 20th August 2014, 9:46 pm

Like it says, I'm not quitting. I'm just warning ahead of time that I'm going to be busy for several reasons.

I walk into English class on the first day, and our southern accented teacher pretty much scares the living daylights out of me. "Y'all are gonna' take a test your senior year, and it is a monster!" "Ya'll might have heard nasty rumors that my essays are worth 400 points. And yes, they are!" Anyway, I don't want to get into too much detail because hey, it might be easy for me, which is why I'm a straight A student. Things in the have been easy for me when they're hard for others. Regardless, I'm planning ahead of time. And this is only for English class might I note you. The other class that might take up a majority of my time is my History class. I had a 200 point assignment do on the first day of school that I did over the summer. (I did not fail it, by the way. I got an A, like always.) Not only will I be getting on later in the day, but I might not get on some days at all, and this is mostly because of the productions.

Either I'm studying the living daylights out of myself, or I'm participating in the school's productions.

And let me get to those. Our school's plays and musicals will take up a majority of my time. Studying and doing them at the same time was hard enough, and I will not under any circumstances let it distract me once it starts. Rehersals run usually from one hour after school to about 7 at night. And even then, the distance I live from my school will make it so I get home at around eight o'clock. Either my homework is halfway done because I used that extra hour to do it at school, or it's completely done. Either way, I don't have a lot of time.

And it only gets worse during the time before the shows start. We typically go until about 8 at night a week before it starts, and I'll get home at about nine PM. By the way, the time I go to bed is 10PM. I'm not staying up AT ALL for the site. The week the shows are on, then we have to stay until TEN O'Clock at night. So yeah, I'm usually in bed by then.

The bottom line is my activity will drop because I no longer have as much free time as I usually do. And I'm sure that a lot of you people out there have it worse, and are only going to say I'm complaining over nothing, I don't want to hear it.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

School Deacy2
    Take Over Forms:

Magic
    Character Sheet
    Kirahunter
    Kirahunter

The Phoenix

The Phoenix

Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- VIP- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Rising Star- Guild Master- Demon Slayer- S-Rank- A-Rank- Haiku Contest Participant- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Hero- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Keeper of War
    Experience : 1,250

Character Sheet
    First Magic: Seith - Human Possession
    Second Magic: Stardust
    Third Magic:

School Empty Re: School

Post by Kirahunter 23rd August 2014, 1:20 pm

okay have fun.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

[20:44:53] Kirahunter : also I like the sound of my own voice
    [20:44:59] Kirahunter : so I had to say something

Missions Completed

D- 6 (150 exp)
    C- 1 (50 exp)
    B- 1 (1,050 exp)
    A- 0
    S- 0

Total:1250

Character
    Primary Magic
    Hiro Villenn
    Hiro Villenn

Villain- Player 
    Lineage : None
    Guild : N/A
    Mentor : N/A
    Experience : 25

Character Sheet
    First Magic: Soul of Belial
    Second Magic: N/A
    Third Magic:

School Empty Re: School

Post by Hiro Villenn 23rd August 2014, 11:08 pm

Your complaining over nothing. :P

Anyway assholiness aside, I get the feeling, kinda, I wasn't a part of a lot of things in high school. Although now I have college, anime club, and a job. I work things out so I'm sure you will to. I recommend a mandatory day off every week. Like a "fuck you people on Saturday I need sleep" kind of thing. But I digress if not possible I hope you work some stuff out.

Hiro Dialogue
    Mephistopheles Dialogue
    Hiro Thoughts

School Hiro%27s+Siggy

Current date/time is 28th March 2024, 9:50 pm