Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Enter~ The Sapphire Beauty

Terra Snow
    Terra Snow

Player 
    Lineage : Nature's Blessing
    Position : None
    Guild : Nox Animus
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : "The Wizard"
    Experience : 0

Character Sheet
    First Magic: Sapphire Magic
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Enter~ The Sapphire Beauty Empty Enter~ The Sapphire Beauty

Post by Terra Snow 13th August 2014, 10:15 am

~Joining Nox Animus~

All her life she had lived at a great reach from the magic council's Sticky fingers. The only thing  she wanted to do was live freely , Get stronger And honor the Grand flying city that took her in in the Recent year. Terra Snow's parents were killed when she was only 8 years old by a man they call "The Shadow" but before The Shadow could kill Terra she was saved by a man that many just called "The Wizard". The wizard had brought her to a nearby forest after saving her life to live freely from the magic council and to teach her the ways of Sapphire magic. The reason he did this was because he wanted to see Terra defeat the shadow and reclaim her family's honor.

After 18 years living in the forest, "The Wizard" had left Terra with his small house as well as a piece of advice. "..Dont join any sort of lawful guilds.." Not that Terra would join any lawful guilds like Fairy tail or Blue Pegasus; Terra eventually wished to join one guild and one guild only; Nox Animus. She lived, breathed and woke up each day for the dream of becoming a proud member Nox Animus and Even Moved to the Great Flying city to be closer and full fill her dream. She lived in the city almost as soon as the guild was formed and until now was too nervous to even go over there to join.. Of course, She had tried to join before but to her it always ended up in embarrassment of herself. You see, Terra was Yuna Seikatsu's Biggest fan and whenever she tried to talk to Yuna she would either speak in nonsense or not at all, Simply just staring at her and blinking.

However, Today was The last day she would try and join Nox Animus. Terra Fashioned herself in her signature wear, A beautiful top that was light blue and Snow white and a matching dress that had slits down each sides showing White bandages which wrapped her legs. She styled her hair in one long ponytail and put on more colorful accessories such as gold bracelets, earrings, and multicolored Necklaces which brightened her look to an entirely new level. She was ready, Taking a deep breath she walked out side her door only to see the massive guild house. It was funny how close the guild was to her home, it was as if the Goddess Tempted her each day by having her look at the guild.

Terra Walked bravely towards the Entrance of the guild until she actually reached it, Fear struck her being like a bolt of lightning. "What if she doesn't like me?.. What if she doesn't accept me?.. Maybe Ive already blew my chances by the past times.." She stood at the front entrance pondering what could happen and stared down at her left hand where she had always imagined the Guild Tattoo in a Blue color. "..Wizard, What if i cant do it?.. What if you were wrong about me?" She seemed to be like a statue in the middle of the Entrance thinking to herself.

Last edited by Terra Snow on 14th August 2014, 11:24 am; edited 1 time in total
    Daemon Spade
    Daemon Spade

The Dark Moon

The Dark Moon

Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Shadows of Anarchy
    Guild : Suripingu Mori

Character Sheet
    First Magic: Lunar
    Second Magic: Imperal Demon
    Third Magic:

Enter~ The Sapphire Beauty Empty Re: Enter~ The Sapphire Beauty

Post by Daemon Spade 13th August 2014, 11:54 am

LOOOOOOOOK OUTTTTTTT!!!!!!!

A loud scream could be heard coming from above the maiden's head  as a plume of rich onyx feathers fell around her. just in front of the maiden a large dire wolf landed roughly on his back, strangely as the Dire wolf fell to the ship below a massive crow flew overhead. The Dire wolf groaned softly before rolling over onto his feet and growling loudly at the crow. WAKA YOU BETTER STAY UP THERE SO HELP ... BARK BARK BARK BARK " The dire wolf's rage has caused himself to lose his ability to speak normally leaing him stuck with a common bark.

The large crow laughed as his flew passed the wolf kicking up a mighty  gale in his wake. With a furious growl the dire wolf slowly calmed down ad proceeded to head back inside until he was stopped abruptly by an unfamiliar scent. This scent caused his body to relax completely. The dire wolf lowly walked over to the maiden and sniffs at her, He then calmly looks up at her and speaks calmly. " You smell like the forest mixed with the scent of the city." The wolf gave her a smile before slowly rising from the ground as it's body began to shift quickly from a large dire wolf to that of a muscularly thin male wearing a basic V-neck shirt. black jeans, and simple Geta sandals. As The young male stood up right he slowly cracked his neck before looking at the maiden. Are you here to join the guild ?

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Enter~ The Sapphire Beauty 52dd7fbb-1401-4e27-ac12-76ac0e3ff649_zps83e93be7

Enter~ The Sapphire Beauty Coolt110

Battle theme: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sv08zFNjTtw

End of the world Theme: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_S-UpM7dbcg
    Terra Snow
    Terra Snow

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Terra Snow 7th September 2014, 6:49 pm

As Terra was thinking in the middle of the Entrance a random Dire wolf fell from the sky beside her. She was scared shitless and jumped at least three feet backwards. Her eye twitched and the magic in her belly began to rumble-- or maybe it was because she was hungry. Terra observed the wolf speaking in both her language and 'Doggy Language' which confused her until the wolf transformed into a handsome fellow. She should have known it was him! She had stalked almost all the members of Nox Animus because she thought they were so cool! his voice echoed in her head. "You smell like the forest mixed with the scent of the city." .. Was he asking her out?.. Did he want her?.. Terra blushed and threw her hands up in the air. "I-Uh-" Terra's words were quiet. "Are you here to join the guild ?" Terra stood for a few moments blushing with brilliant red toned colors.

"I--I-- Yes.. ILL GO OUT WITH YOU." Terra mustered up the courage to say yes! This was a mighty accomplishment for Terra Snow. Now all she had to do was meet Yuna!! Terra put her hands to her cheeks and would follow Daemon around without question.
    Sonya<3
    Sonya<3

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Guild Master- Demon Slayer- S-Rank- Novice [250]- Player 
    Lineage : Spirit Warrior
    Guild : Aelyst Crux (Dragon Fang Co-Founder)
    Mentor : Ramen Fighter
    Experience : 75,025

Character Sheet
    First Magic: Earth Demon Slayer
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Sonya<3 7th September 2014, 8:06 pm

The young guildmaster was strangely not in her office that day, but instead leaning against the railings on the balcony of the ship. She was admiring the view of the sunny, clear blue skies with the hopes of clearing her head a bit. Things, lately, were not going so well but she tried to make the best of everything and with a smile. Still, she could only hope that things would clear up soon and return to normality.

Yuna leaned further against the railings and took in a deep breath of the clear, refreshing air. She had the urge to jump off and fly around a bit when the soft ironbark alarm rang alerting her of a newcomer. The fairy took one final deep breath of fresh air before fluttering her wings and racing off to meet the newcomer. Nearing the guild's entrance, she quickly noticed a blue haired mage, Terra, and Daemon speaking. A big smile appeared on Yuna's face and she immediately called out to the blue haired girl. "Terra~" Yuna said cheerfully.

The earth fairy was familiar with the mage due to many encounters and conversations they had had in the past. Yuna had always hoped Terra would join Nox Animus and it seemed as if she finally was. As she began to walk towards them, Terra's voice echoed through the ship,,"I--I-- Yes.. ILL GO OUT WITH YOU." Yuna stopped short. Did she come at a bad time? "U-Um... I'll be back..." She said softly and wide eyed as she slowly began to back away. She just hoped they hadn't taken any notice of her...

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Enter~ The Sapphire Beauty 0006710

Art:
    Yuna || Magic || Bank || Fang
    Enter~ The Sapphire Beauty Coolt137
    Terra Snow
    Terra Snow

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Terra Snow 7th September 2014, 9:39 pm

Terra's composure totally shattered when Yuna called her name."Y--Y--U.." Terra stared at the beautiful guild master. 'Yunnaaaa Swaaannnn.. There she is. Shes more beautiful than yesterday- Oh my Goddess, I have to talk!!! Ive got to!' As Terra's jaw was dropped A gentle breeze blew her wonderful Blue hair into her mouth. 'Damn It Terra! pull yourself together! That's your hero!' Terra frowned as Yuna slowly backed off. Was she frightened? Did Terra's daily visits make it so Yuna wanted nothing to do with her?.. Terra dashed forward looking Yuna in the eyes while frowning and almost shedding a tear. "I..I.." 'Terra! say it!..DO IT' "I..IIIIII..." 'Holy Goat Nipples Terra!!! your almost there!' "I WANT TO JOIN NOX ANIMUS!" Terra let out a tremendous shout and sighed afterwards as if she had been waiting her entire life for those words to pop out.

Everything seemed to go quiet after Terra shouted those words. To anyone else it may have scared the literal shit out of them because it was so loud. But Terra said it with love and soooo much epicness that Yuna would have to accept them! 'Oh, Wow.. Now you probably made it so she never wants to see you again..' -- 'Yunnnaaaaa Swaaannn~~~ <3' Terra drifted off while still frowning and looking up with sparkling sad eyes.
    Daemon Spade
    Daemon Spade

The Dark Moon

The Dark Moon

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Post by Daemon Spade 8th September 2014, 11:33 am

Inside of Daemon's mind....

WHAT THE FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKk, was literally screamed in his head. A person he had no interest in during the past few months as she stalked himself and the other members. Yet now this stalker just opening said she'd go on a date with Daemon. When did he ever offer such a thing? Was it possible that she mistook his observation of her scent as an offer for courtship? Daemon's ead began to hurt as his mind raced with nearly every synapse firig all at once. Daemon was going to go off and punch something until a familiar and soothing scent crossed his nose.

In the real world.

Without a single word prior Daemon's face slowly began to blush heavily as the scent flowed through his senses and soothing his mind in a world of natural bliss and warmth. Y.Yuna-chan" Daemon slowly mumbled as he looked up and saw his Boss and his personal crush before his face slowly begins to burn brighter at her gentle demeanor and radiant visage . Daemon quickly shook his head causing his face to cool off. Daemon calmly looked over the woman now know as Terra and smiled at Yuna. Morning Boss, how ya doing?"

Add
    Add

The Shadows Paradox

The Shadows Paradox

1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Feeling Empty
    Guild : Black rose
    Mentor : Shadow Dragon
    Experience : 300

Character Sheet
    First Magic: Dragon Dynamo
    Second Magic: Hoblah i dont have it
    Third Magic:

Post by Add 8th September 2014, 8:25 pm

It was 3 days after Add joined the guild and primo walked in as he saw the guildmaster and two other people that he did not know. He wanted to say something but he turned around and he tripped back and looked up as he saw a girl with blue hair and one walked away while he stood up and said,"Hi Ms.Yuna. Hello Ms.Terra. Add knew her name because his purple eye glowed as he accessed her memories from her eye. Add put out his hand and waited for a hand shake.
    Sonya<3
    Sonya<3

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Guild Master- Demon Slayer- S-Rank- Novice [250]- Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Sonya<3 9th September 2014, 3:53 pm

The young Guildmaster was just about to disappear, hopefully to the comforts of her room, when Terra looked directly at her. Yuna gulped and stayed rooted in place as she no longer could discretely escape. Y.Yuna-chan She heard Daemon mumble her name as he shook his head a bit. Then, he looked at her and normally said, "Morning Boss, how ya doing?" Yuna blushed a light shade of pink as Daemon spoke to her. Yuna had grown rather fond of Daemon, but, then again, was absolutely disheartened from what she had heard only a few mere moments ago.

Her bright green eyes saddened and her wings drooped a bit. She was about to reply to him when Terra dashed up to her. "I..I.." Terra stammered, startlingly Yuna a bit. "I..IIIIII..." Yuna was just about to ask what was wrong when Terra shouted, "I WANT TO JOIN NOX ANIMUS!" Yuna jumped back a bit due to not having had expected such intensity nor loudness of the words. After blinking for a several seconds, Yuna gave her a smile. "O-Of course," she told Terra with a smile, "Of course you can join~"

Not a moment had passed when one of the fairly new recruits came into the guild hall. He wandered around and was about to exit when he tripped. Yuna turned her head and was about to ask if he was alright when he neared them. "Hi Ms. Yuna. Hello Ms. Terra." He said in greeting. Yuna smiled at the new member, "Hi Add," she said with a smile and shook his hand. "Do you know Terra as well?" She asked curiously. She then gestured towards Daemon. "Th-This is D-Daemon Spade... Th-The guild's ace..." Yuna blushed even more due to her stuttering. She couldn't even speak anymore. Yuna decided to switch the topic of the conversation before she could embarrass herself even more. "Are you finding everything alright?" she asked Add. She then turned to Terra with a smile, "Want to come to the office a-and get you settled in?"

Art:
    Terra Snow
    Terra Snow

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Terra Snow 9th September 2014, 10:02 pm

Terra's Breathing sped up and her heart rate went through the roof. 'Shes Talking to me! I.. I Did it! WHAAAAAAAAAA CHAAAAAAAAAAA!' Terra walked closer to Yuna with hearts in her eyes. 'YUNNAAA SWAAANNNNN!' Yuna has said yes! Terra was partly stunned but moved forward fearlessly. "..I.. Can.. Join?" Terra looked over to the new man who spoke her name. Terra tilted her head slightly as she observed him. was he a fellow Stalker? how else would he know her name? Terra scratched her head but waved at the man.

Terra looked over to Daemon as Yuna introduced him. She knew daemon very well by the stalking she had done over the past few weeks. She even went as far as doing an underwear raid a few nights back to inspire herself to Actually join the guild this time around. The magic of Daemons underwear must have done the trick.

Terra's heart dropped to her panties when Yuna asked if she wanted to come to her office. Was she asking her out? Was this.. A Marriage Proposal? 'She wants me.. To come to her office? -- Alone?..' Terra couldn't help drifting off with her mouth wide open but she managed to nod her head while her blue hair was still in her mouth from about 10 minutes before hand. Terra began to follow Yuna closely.. So closely, In fact, That she could almost smell her hair.

Daemon Spade
    Daemon Spade

The Dark Moon

The Dark Moon

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Post by Daemon Spade 10th September 2014, 10:29 am

Daemon looked at the new girl's face in confusion her thought seemed to be all over the place and now she was walking very closely to Yuna-chan causing Daemon's blood  to began to boil. He closed his eyes slowly before reopening them  as his golden eyes quickly shifted to a rich crimson. As his eyes shifted he shadow in the surrounding area began to grow darker and distorted.

As Yuna-chan and Terra headed into the guild hall through the main doors Daemon decided to take the less direct approach ito fallowing Yuna-chan. Daemon looked back at Add. "If you want to follow you better be able to keep up." He said calmly as he headed over to western side of the front of the building where the sun  in the eastern sky caused a large enough shadow for daemon to use it as a doorway into any room in the guild hall. As Daemon reached  the shadow his body seemed to simply phase into the wall and into the room he chose to appear in. unfortunately for him Daemon's lineage worked on a mental  and the only thing on Daemon's mind at the moment was to follow Yuna-chan and the guild's stalker into her office therefore Daemon was transported to Yuna-chan's office where he stepped out of the shadows and tripped over the rug and nearly fell flat on his face. The only thing that kept Daemon from kissing the tiled  was the couch  on which Demon was now laying across it with his face stuck in one of the throw pillows.

Add
    Add

The Shadows Paradox

The Shadows Paradox

1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Feeling Empty
    Guild : Black rose
    Mentor : Shadow Dragon
    Experience : 300

Character Sheet
    First Magic: Dragon Dynamo
    Second Magic: Hoblah i dont have it
    Third Magic:

Post by Add 10th September 2014, 8:30 pm

Add looked down and said to daemon,"this is where I take my leave. Add didn't want anything to do with the group of people so he left peacefully.
    Sonya<3
    Sonya<3

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Sonya<3 11th September 2014, 6:30 pm

Yuna nodded at Terra with a smile and made her way towards her office. She must have been walking quite slow for she could almost feel Terra's breath against the back of her head. The nature fairy squeaked and sped up trying to create some distance between them two. If it worked, she didn't know as she could still feel Terra's presence extremely close to her. She sighed with relief as they both neared the office doors. Yuna opened the door to her office and entered completely unaware of Daemon's presence. It wasn't until she had closed the door behind her and gestured Terra towards the couch that she saw Daemon faceplanted on the couch pillow. "D-Daemon..." she blushed furiously, not knowing what to do. "Wh-What're you doing here?" Hadn't she left him and Add at the guild hall? How had he gotten into her office? Thoughts swirled around her head but she waved away them all away, instead nearing him in efforts of helping him out off the couch. "A-Are you okay..?"

Art:
    Daemon Spade
    Daemon Spade

The Dark Moon

The Dark Moon

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Post by Daemon Spade 13th September 2014, 11:06 pm

Daemon groaned and  instinctively  twitched his left foot. As he slowly began to rise from he heard Yuna-chan's voice. Daemon froze as his face began to burn red with a heavy blush. Daemon slowly lifted his head up to be met  with a close up view of her blushing face since their faces are currently only a few inches apart. Daemon knew her long enough that her facial features asked how was he in here even though she had just arrived through the only door. "I..I u.used the shadows  Yuna-chan. My lineage Shadows of anarchy allows m to bend the shadows within a fifty meter radius. With I can go where ever there  shadows in the city or any where within the fifty meter radius . " Daemon said nervously as he accepted Yuna's help to sit up straight. Daemon was never the type to spill all of his tricks even now in the face of the woman he cared for he didn't wish that this power was also linked to a person's mental state. if the person isn't thinking clearly they could travel to the wrong place at the wrong time.

Current date/time is 28th March 2024, 6:29 pm