Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

The Fourth Musketeer... and the Fifth, and the Sixth.

JaffaArchfiend
    JaffaArchfiend

Summoner of Faith

Summoner of Faith

1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Knight of Destiny
    Position : None
    Guild : Sabertooth
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : Secondary - Katherine Wickfield
    Experience : 4986.5

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Holy Stigmata Magic
    Second Skill: Celestial Spirit Magic
    Third Skill:

The Fourth Musketeer... and the Fifth, and the Sixth. Empty The Fourth Musketeer... and the Fifth, and the Sixth.

Post by JaffaArchfiend 11th August 2014, 2:58 pm

Spoiler:

Kiersa looked over the job lists, trying to decide what to do next. All the local ones had been taken for the most part, and the ones that hadn’t been taken looked waaaay too hard, even if the entire team were to undertake it. She let out a small sigh before spotting a job that took place in somewhere that wasn’t Fiore. She took it down and looked at it curiously, her eyes widening as she read it through. Taking the job she immediately went in search of the siblings before finding them, and coughing gently this time to get their attention. “Um… do you th-think w-we should do this job?” she asked of the two of them, sliding the job sheet down onto the table for all of them to be able to read it at once.

The nun sat down and fingered Avalon as she waited for the two siblings to finish reading the notice and give their own decision on the job. Personally, she felt they should at least try to help. The ones responsible were from their lands after all… and it would be interesting to visit another country entirely. It’d almost be like they were ambassadors for Fiore, and not just Fiore, but Sabertooth as well. The Musketeers sounded like quite the organisation, and would probably be great allies as well.

She also wanted to check this Minstrel place for another reason… no sign of Uru had been heard of anywhere in Fiore so far to her knowledge… if he had left the country… well, Minstrel was as good a place as any to check.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

The Fourth Musketeer... and the Fifth, and the Sixth. Kiersa%20Signature2_zpsbeofxgfa

Theme:

Cirven
    Cirven

Devil's Advocate

Devil's Advocate

Moderator- VIP- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Guild Master- Demon Slayer- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Player 
    Lineage : The Devil Jester
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Experience : 833,050

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Devil's Zeal
    Second Skill: Aphyon Jivven
    Third Skill: Vir'ednith

The Fourth Musketeer... and the Fifth, and the Sixth. Empty Re: The Fourth Musketeer... and the Fifth, and the Sixth.

Post by Cirven 11th August 2014, 3:18 pm

Cirven had just returned from his training and hiatus from the guild for a little over a week with his ancestor and demon spirit, Inuki. He gained magic that was made to battle against demons, the things he saw as enemies for killing the people of his town and destroying it. His magic was also strong against things related to demons which could possibly help against the dark dragon that red-haired woman used against him that nearly killed his sister and him. There was a big downfall though. He had gained a demonic-like aura for people to feel around him which made him stand out in areas and made people think he was evil in some way.

He hoped his sister and the nun couldn't feel this aura somehow but if they did he felt obligated to explain it to them even though it would be hard for his sister to understand. He wanted to avoid the conversation for now though and focus on making it up to her and Zinnath over what happened.

"Are you sure you are OK, Aalya? I'm sorry things went that way. I should have helped you before anything but I just lost it seeing you like that.." He hadn't been able to see his sister after her being healed up until now. "If anything I will work double the jobs for you and I."

A paper dropped on the table they sat at from Kiersa while she asked if they wanted to do the job. "The job doesn't really matter. 'm ready for anything." He looked at the paper and nodded. "Sounds good to me."

_____________________________________________________________________________________

The Fourth Musketeer... and the Fifth, and the Sixth. LxcTBIi
    Character Info:
    Aayla
    Aayla

Knight of Water

Knight of Water

Moderator- Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Dragon Slayer- A-Rank- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Player 
    Lineage : Aspect of Pluto
    Cosmic Coins : 15
    Mentor : Hydrianna (Water Dragon), Deniel (Takeover)
    Experience : 8500

Character Sheet
    First Skill: 3rd Generation Water Dragon Slayer
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

The Fourth Musketeer... and the Fifth, and the Sixth. Empty Re: The Fourth Musketeer... and the Fifth, and the Sixth.

Post by Aayla 11th August 2014, 3:31 pm

"You left me again..."
    She muttered under her breath as her brother apologized for his disappearance. She could still feel the wounds on her, even though you couldn't see him. She had new scars to add onto her already large collection of them, and even more emotional scars that she didn't know how to deal with. She sighed lightly as she lay her head against the table. 

"No... it's not your fault... I'm a dragon slayer... and I... I couldn't do anything..."
    She said with a sigh, perking her head up slightly as there was a sudden paper slipped in front of her. She took it lazily and read it over, not recognizing the area it was in but assuming it was somewhere far. She really wasn't looking forward to having to travel so far, not sure how long Zinny could carry her for if they had to go to anther country or something...

"Uhm... fine but, where is this? I don't recognize the place..."
    She wondered, raising an eyebrow as she handed the sheet back to Kiersa. Her mood was ridiculously down lately, and she doubted she'd be much help on this job... However she wouldn't let her friend and her brother go at it alone... as useless as she felt, she would definitely be there to help them.

"This sounds really hard too... think we can do it..?"
    Aayla sounded very uncertain, and frankly, the look on her face told them she was still pretty exhausted from what happened, or still very affected by what had happened.

The Fourth Musketeer... and the Fifth, and the Sixth. Fc9659f1-c886-4f01-a734-cae0d61afbaf_zpsh3e1k6vj
    JaffaArchfiend
    JaffaArchfiend

Summoner of Faith

Summoner of Faith

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by JaffaArchfiend 11th August 2014, 4:42 pm

Kiersa glanced in Cirven's direction for a moment before shaking her head slightly. Ever since he had come back, he'd felt... off to her for some reason. The nun couldn't quite place it... but right now her focus was on Aayla. She'd spent the entire week beside the girl, healing her bit by bit, pushing herself to save her from her terrible wounds. She had even resorted to using Avalon to push herself even harder, using the relic armours powers to enhance her healing. There was nothing she could do sadly for the scars that now adorned her flesh, but she was alive, and that was what had mattered.

"I-it's another country..." explained Kiersa when Aayla asked where it was. "F-figured... a ch-change in sc-scenery w-would b-be nice? A-and a c-country n-named Minstrel… s-sounds q-quite m-musical w-wouldn’t y-you say? A-and… w-well, th-these M-Musketeers a-are a-asking for h-help… We’d be l-like… am-ambassadors f-for Fiore and S-Sabertooth." she offered before hearing the doubt in her friends voice.

The nun went to take Aayla's hands gently and hold them together as she looked her straight in the eyes. "Aayla..." she said softly, so only the girl would hear her. "You can do this... I don't know what happened... but you can do this... We will be right there with you... I’ll be there with you… Alright?" asked the nun as she tried to reassure the Water Dragon Slayer, leaning over to try and kiss the girl's forehead like she had done the last time Aayla had needed reassurance.

The Fourth Musketeer... and the Fifth, and the Sixth. Kiersa%20Signature2_zpsbeofxgfa

Theme:

Cirven
    Cirven

Devil's Advocate

Devil's Advocate

Moderator- VIP- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Guild Master- Demon Slayer- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Player 

Character Sheet

Post by Cirven 11th August 2014, 4:59 pm

"I'm sorry.. I did leave you again but things will be different now. I just hope you understand.." Cirven said in a low tone to his sister's comment about him leaving again that only a person with enhanced hearing could hear.

"Minstral does sound sort of fun right, Aalya? I wouldn't worry too much about the job. With the three of us together it shouldn't be too hard. Plus we get three of their people to help us too. It shouldn't be too bad at all really." He tried to cheer his sister up with his words but couldn't think of anything he could really say.

Kiersa then took Aalya's hands into her own and spoke to her in a low tone that she probably thought he couldn't hear. She would have been right if she was still seeing him as his old self but his new self could hear a lot better thanks to his new abilities. He was sort of confused by the nun's actions in holding his sister's hand but figured it was a girl thing between them.

"Yeah, we will be there for you." He spoke out with a sly grin which probably didn't help matters with his new aura. He seemed to forget about that negative and forgot that people didn't know about his new abilities or how he didn't want to have them on display yet.

"So should we get going? Hostage situations don't last long and we have a decently long boat ride to go on to get to Minstrel." He tried to change the subject so that they didn't start questioning him.

Character Info:
    Aayla
    Aayla

Knight of Water

Knight of Water

Moderator- Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Dragon Slayer- A-Rank- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Aayla 11th August 2014, 5:11 pm

Aayla let out a sigh as Kiersa crouched down to her level and moved to kiss her forehead. She let the nun do whatever it was she wanted and offered her a faint smile before pushing herself up to her feet. She only chanced a glance at Cirven, but there was something about him that really made her upset with him... not only had he left her in the hands of a dark mage, again, he had this strange... sense about him that just drove her insane. Figuratively.

"You two can take Zinnath... I'll swim there..."
    She stated non chalantly as if swimming to a wole different country was something a normal person could do. She really didn't pay attention to that fact at all... she knew she could do it. If she didn't want to use her magic power, she could grab hold of a dolphin or a whale, or just float her way over...her possibilities for travel where endless if they had to cross an ocean.

She just didn't want to travel it with Cirven right now. She put her hand on Kiersa's shoulder, gripping he shoulder lightly as a thank you before walkng passed the nun and heading towards the entrance of the guild hall as she got ready to leave.

She wondered if the other two would let her travel there on her own... probably not... they would think she was crazy, that she wasn't strong enough to get there on her own. She bit her lower lip at her own train of thought and suddenly stopped in her tracks, looking back at the other two.

"Sorry... Kiersa... but the fastest way to get there is on Zinnath... and you two can't swim like I can."
    She offered as a cheap explanation to her offer. Truth be told... she was thinking ahead, and had no desire to be on a boat...

The Fourth Musketeer... and the Fifth, and the Sixth. Fc9659f1-c886-4f01-a734-cae0d61afbaf_zpsh3e1k6vj
    JaffaArchfiend
    JaffaArchfiend

Summoner of Faith

Summoner of Faith

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by JaffaArchfiend 11th August 2014, 5:44 pm

Kiersa blinked as Cirven seemed to have heard her words to Aayla, and peered at him for a moment. “…Big ears…” she muttered under her breath, figuring those were the reason he had heard her. There was still this… sense about him though that made her skin crawl. And the annoying thing was, it hadn’t been there before he’d vanished off. When Aayla made her suggestion, the nun immediately shook her head before biting her lip as the girl explained her reasons why. “…A-alright… b-but!” she said, glancing at Cirven for a moment before looking back at his sister. “Z-Zinnath f-flies c-close b-by a-alright? D-don’t w-want t-to get s-separated on the w-way there…” offered the nun, looking between the two siblings.

She made her way towards the guild entrance as well, stopping just beside Aayla. “Don’t push yourself too hard please…” requested Kiersa quietly. “I kn-know the ph-physical pain you went th-through…” she said, recalling vividly the healing sessions they had gone through. The nun paused for a moment before sighing. “J-just… please? W-we’ll t-travel a-at a p-pace c-comfortable f-for you… I’m sure the M-Musketeers w-would u-understand.” suggested Kiersa, offering her friend a reassuring smile before she walked out to the balcony.

She saw Zinnath circling the air above and then stood on the edge as if she were going to jump. Now’s as good a time as ever to test this spell out… she thought to herself as she intoned the spell the scrolls had revealed to her. Stigmata of Flight. Her back began to bleed as the magic flashed behind her, forming into a pair of divine wings. Her legs fell lifeless beneath her, her newly formed wings keeping her afloat before she ascended to Zinnath and gently tried to get onto her back before dispelling the wings.

She blushed a little if and when Zinnath went near the two siblings. “S-sorry… j-just l-learned it…”

Theme:

Cirven
    Cirven

Devil's Advocate

Devil's Advocate

Character Sheet

Post by Cirven 11th August 2014, 6:06 pm

He shot Kiersa a glare for her comment. "Don't make fun of the ears snow white.." He spoke out in retaliation. "But.. Yeah, I don't like the idea much either but I'm not gonna force you to do something you don't want to. I kind of feel better with you in the water anyways. You won't get sick on the way there seeing as it is a much longer ride than usual."

It looked to him like the nun was really attached to his sister. He thought of it as some sort of bond they shared and mostly on the fact that Aalya had just been healed from her wounds from the dark mage and her spirits. He grit his teeth at the thought of the woman. Her laugh echoing in his head again as the thoughts of her ran through his head.

He shook the memory off and followed Kiersa and Aalya to Zinnath where he planned to wait for the serpent before boarding her but his teammate had other plans. Kiersa's back bled and then wings sprouted from the same areas. She then used the wings to float down to Zinnath. Cirven watched as she did so with surprised wide eyes.

"Thats pretty cool!" He spoke out surprised about her new magic. "Got any other new things you can do?" He boarded the snake as he spoke. He wanted to show off his new powers just like the young nun did but he decided against it from the feeling he got from both of the girls.

Character Info:
    Aayla
    Aayla

Knight of Water

Knight of Water

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Aayla 12th August 2014, 11:01 am

"fine... I'll meet you guys in town."
    She stated before moving to the transportation lacrima and placing her hand onto it. She was instantly taken down to the desert building miles below the actual guild hall and stepped out, sighing and bringing her palm to er forehead as she saw the carriage there. She had opted out of the boat ride... but she totally forgot she would need some other mode of transport to take her to down.

She begrudgingly climbed into the Caravan, and the instant it began to move, she groaned and sank onto it's floor with a light heave of her chest.

It took the driver just over an hour to reach their destination, where he had to get out of te caravan and help Aayla out and into a second Caravan that would take her to the boat he thought she would take to get to this mission. She didn't remember an of this really, having been far too sick from one Caravan to the other.

When they finally made it to the boat though, Aayla swiftly jumped into the ocean and ate as much water as she possibly could to make herself feel better. She looked up above her to see if she could spot Znanth and sure enough, the Sea Serpent was just ahead of her. She gave a light nod before she began her long swim after the Sea Serpent, using her magic to propel herself forward, faster.

JaffaArchfiend
    JaffaArchfiend

Summoner of Faith

Summoner of Faith

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by JaffaArchfiend 12th August 2014, 2:37 pm

“What’s snow white?” asked Kiersa, looking at the older brother confusedly. She blushed when he complimented her magic and shook her head. “N-nothing I c-can sh-show at the moment… m-maybe if the need calls for it wh-when we get there.” She replied, wincing as she saw Aayla getting on the caravan. As they flew, she figured now would be a good time to try and interrogate Cirven about what happened to her. “Umm… s-so… w-what h-happened to A-Aayla? S-She wouldn’t s-say a w-word t-to me a-about wh-what happened w-when I w-was h-healing her…” she asked, looking back at him, trusting the Sea Serpent to keep an eye on the Water Dragon Slayer. “I f-felt th-the wounds Cirven… m-my he-healing s-spell, t-transfers the p-pain and w-wounds to m-me d-during the he-healing… Wh-what caused them?”

The nun remained silent for the rest of the trip, whether or not Cirven answered her question. She recalled how much better Aayla had felt the first time Kiersa had donned Avalon… but the same effect did not occur during the sessions in Sabertooth. The nun doubted she could recreate such an event again, except with maybe the finding and calling of another holy relic. She let out a slow sigh as she tried to think about how to lift her friends spirits. Maybe we’ll find something in Minstrel that’ll cheer her up… I hope the Musketeers are nice enough… Kiersa thought to herself as they began to travel over the sea. She gave the Sea Serpent a quick tap so that they’d be close to Aayla as she swam.

Theme:

Cirven
    Cirven

Devil's Advocate

Devil's Advocate

Character Sheet

Post by Cirven 12th August 2014, 4:56 pm

He sighed as he watched his sister jump into the caravan. He figured she had forgotten about that part and before he could offer her to switch with him the caravan moved on its own. He couldn't help but feel sorry for her but felt that distancing himself from her some would be fine with how she seemed to be mad at him.

The nun asked about what had happened to cause the wounds on his sister. She spoke about how she tried to heal her and got to feel all of the pain that she felt. "I'm sorry." He didn't like the magic that Kiersa used at all but knew there wasn't much else she could do for Aalya. "I'm sorry you had to feel that and I'm more sorry that I failed in protecting her. It won't happen again." He trailed off almost as if speaking to himself.

"We were attacked by a dark mage when we went to find clues on the dragon. The woman who attacked us was a celestial mage but her spirits were all tainted in evil. Never really had seen anything like it. She used one of her spirits to grab Aalya and take her to the celestial realm where they hurt her." He let out a deep sigh. "I wasn't able to save her fast enough or at all really. The woman summoned a dark dragon and with it came Aalya in the condition you saw her. I lost control after seeing that and tried attacking the dragon but you saw how that ended up. I was too caught up on revenge to even check on her first. I failed her again.."

He stopped speaking for a few minutes after that as it all flashed over his eyes again. "I won't do that again. You aren't the only one with new abilities."

He would let the conversation end there if the Kiersa wanted and kept a close eye on his swimming sister below them.

Character Info:
    Aayla
    Aayla

Knight of Water

Knight of Water

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Aayla 12th August 2014, 5:19 pm

When they finally reached LeBuque Town Aayla had her fill of Sea Water to replenish her magic power before climbing out of the Ocean. She seemed perfectly dry when she did, thanks to her water body. Her hair looked nice and poofy while being held back in it's pig tails, her clothes didn't drip a single bit as she walked up the docks to meet with Zinnath, Kiersa and the others. Frankly, she wasnt too sure what to do now that they were here...

"You three, stop right there, identify yourselves."
    One man adorned in very strange clothing spoke as he ran up to the trio, his spear was raised towards the three newcomers. It wasn't long until two other people dressed the exact same way came up to join the first man, their own weapons pointed at the Holy Tempest Team.

Aayla brought her hands up above her head, showing them that she meant them no harm. While Zinnath landed and let the other two disembark, Aayla stepped forward to speak to the first man that had approached them.

"S...Sorry sir... We're Sabertooth Wizards from Fiore... we came about the job posted on our board about the... the dark wizards... we uhm... we all have our passports if you... if you want to see them."
    The girl offered the men who lowered their weapons and nodded. Aayla reached into her pocket and withdrew her passport which was safely sealed inside a baggy to prevent it from getting wet. She handed it over to the man who sighed in relief before handing it back to her.

"We're sorry about that Miss Mizune. We've been having quite the bit of trouble with those dark mages of yours. I'm suprised they only sent the three of you... well four. Why don't you come with us, will get you outfitted so you don't stand out so much here. The faster we get this done, the better."

JaffaArchfiend
    JaffaArchfiend

Summoner of Faith

Summoner of Faith

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by JaffaArchfiend 12th August 2014, 5:51 pm

Kiersa gave a little squeak at the sight of the strangely dressed men pointing spears at Aayla and them as they landed on Zinnith. Once on the docks, she fumbled around in her pouches until she found her own passport and handed it to the guards to inspect. “Greetings Sister Bec. Not often we get a nun of your Order out here… or even a nun that’s a wizard for that matter. Quite the tale that must be.” One of them remarked, causing her to shake her head. “N-not r-really s-sir…” the nun half-lied, not wishing to be dragged into the details here and now.

As the guards led them away, she gently tugged on the sleeve of the nearest one. “Um… w-what c-can you tell u-us a-about them? The d-dark w-wizards th-that is?” she asked softly. “Well, haven’t seen them myself little Sister, but from what I’ve heard, there’s a few of them that use Wind magic, a few that use Earth, a couple that can call out things to do their bidding… and then one that seems to be their ringleader. Trickiest one of the lot. Likes to pop around the place. One minute he’s in front of you, the next second he’s behind you kicking your-“ he abruptly stopped as he looked at the young nun looking up at him. “Kicking your bottom miss.” He swiftly said, the nun nodding at his words and thanking him softly.

They soon arrived at some kind of building that one could probably call an embassy or something of that nature. The trio were escorted inside, with Zinnith left outside since she couldn’t exactly fit through the door.

Theme:

Cirven
    Cirven

Devil's Advocate

Devil's Advocate

Character Sheet

Post by Cirven 12th August 2014, 6:18 pm

Cirven's eyes widened as he saw the spears pointed at his sister and Kiersa. He almost reacted but thought about his actions before doing anything. He had to remember that the men they were stopped by were only trying to keep an eye on things in their country. Outsiders were the ones who caused the Sabertooth team to even have to be there after all. He raised his hands up with the girls as Aalya explained the situation.

"Could you guys have a little bit more hesitation next time? I had to think against my instincts in attacking you." He lowered his hands and dug in his pocket for his passport. He had almost forgotten the picture he had to use for it with the little girl on his back pulling at his ears. He reluctantly showed one of the guards his passport.

The guard took the passport and raised his hand to his mouth to try to help stop a escaping chuckle. He then called for the others and showed them to causing them to try and hold in their laughs also. "Here... You go.. Sir.." The guard tried to give the passport back without bursting into laughter. "Have had some weird pictures on passports but yours takes the cake and more!" He then burst out into laughter along with some of the other guards.

"Thanks.." Cirven let out a sigh and followed the guards after their laugh.

They came to an embassy-like building and were let in by the guards. Cirven went inside first to see an abandoned room. "Weird place to..." He was cut off by a blade being swung at him by a red haired woman. He quickly pulled the Kukan from its sheath and blocked the blade just before it his him. White flames danced on the edge of his blade as he blocked the sword. "I hope you are Atma because if not our trip from Fiore is already going to have a bad start to it..." He spoke out and the woman quickly jumped back from their weapon deadlock. "Oh! I'm sorry! I completely forgot about the wizards from Fiore were supposed to be arriving!" The woman put her sword into its sheath on her side and laughed nervously. "You could have really hurt me there you know..." Cirven glared at the woman.

Character Info:
    Aayla
    Aayla

Knight of Water

Knight of Water

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Aayla 13th August 2014, 6:00 pm

Spoiler:

Aayla gasped as she moved to grab Cirven so that she could pull him out of the way, but before she could even grab onto him, the fight had been resolved. She sighed audibly before glancing to the three musketeers that were now standing in the room.

"We're s...sorry we didn't send word ahead of time... we came over as fast as we could..."
    The young dragon slayer said softly. The brunette of the bunch raised an eyebrow at the two young girls, and the pointy eared man.

"You mean, this is the best Fiore could send? Two kids and a dog? I don't like it, we should of just done this on our own!"
    She said to the blond who sighed and shook her head.

"Calm down Portha... The dark mages are from Fiore... so like it or not we need them so that this doesn't cause an international crisis. I'm sorry for such a rude introduction. My name is Atha. The red head to my left is Atma, and the brunette over there is Portha. It is a real pleasure to make your acquaintance Sabertooth Wizards."
    The blond said politely, moving her hand to introduce each of the girls in turn before walking over to the trio and shaking each of their hands respectively.

"Now... if we may get started... time isn't really on our side... I hope that our outfits fit the three of you. I will try to explain everything while you change, if you don't mind."
    Atha continued, moving her hand to motion towards the change rooms where the briefing would begin.

JaffaArchfiend
    JaffaArchfiend

Summoner of Faith

Summoner of Faith

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by JaffaArchfiend 14th August 2014, 4:49 am

Kiersa gave a squeak as they were seemingly suddenly under attack. “Stigmata of-“ she began to intone, her eyes catching sight of the white flames dancing around Cirven’s blade even as the fight resolved itself. She gave a sigh of relief when the three musketeers they were here to help showed themselves… although she did frown and look to the floor when one of them berated their numbers and appearances.

She shook Atha’s hand when she offered it and gave a small bow of her head. “I-I’m K-Kiersa Bec… th-this is A-Aayla M-Mizune, and C-Cirven M-Mizune.” Said the nun, reciprocating the introductions. “W-We’re f-from S-Sabertooth. A-Apologies i-if w-we a-are n-not wh-what y-you e-expected…” she apologised, bowing her head once more before she went over to the waiting changing rooms.

The Fourth Musketeer... and the Fifth, and the Sixth. 4758-944289457

Once inside she looked at the uniform that was supplied to her, blushing slightly at the design of it all. With all the ruffles and the lace involved, one could almost think it was designed for one of the nobility. Maybe the Musketeers here are nobility? Kiersa idly wondered as she began to get changed into the new clothes even as Atha began the briefing outside the door.

“Dark Wizards from Fiore have been causing problems in Lebuque of late. Nothing we could not handle. However, they have recently upped their game as it were. They have taken hostage the family of Sir Townsend, one of Minstrels most prominent nobles. Their ransom is 1 million jewels… or the family will be killed.” Explained the blonde.

“Sir Townsend and his family are close friends of ours, hence why we are undertaking this assignment… with your assistance as these wizards did come from your lands.” Said the red-head Atma, earning a tch noise from the brunnete Portha. “Should have just let us handle this… what can these three do that we can’t hmm? I mean come on... a child nun, a dog, and a dog's sister...”

Last edited by JaffaArchfiend on 14th August 2014, 4:26 pm; edited 1 time in total

Theme:

Cirven
    Cirven

Devil's Advocate

Devil's Advocate

Character Sheet

Post by Cirven 14th August 2014, 12:41 pm

He decided to stay quiet as the Musketeer women spoke even when Portha called him a dog. He did raise an eyebrow to her comment but thought he should hold what he wanted to say to keep the peace after almost getting in a brawl with the three women earlier. He stepped into the near by changing room and listened to the briefing Atha gave. She seemed to be the most responsible and polite of the three so Cirven figured her to be their leader or something like that.

He looked at the outfit the ladies had given him and had a feeling that he was going to look pretty cool in the uniform. He put on the pants first but was stopped in finishing with putting on the rest by Portha again.

"Hey Portha!" His changing room door swung open and he moved in front of the brunette Musketeer. "Keep talking about my sister and I being called dogs and I will show you my fangs." He had forgotten that he was half naked and the pants were not even buttoned up yet so he was basically only in his underwear.

Portha looked the blue-haired mage up and down in a typical 'we are going to fight way' but then saw a little more than she thought she would. Her face changed to a blood red and she looked him in the eye in an attempt to try and not show her nervousness. He then turned her back to him and pointed at his lower half. "What..? AHH!!" He looked down to see that his 'member' had slipped through his boxers and quickly ran back into his changing room. Atma laughed at the situation with Atha joining in with some chuckles.

He came out later and both him and Portha did not speak at all about what happened or anything. The three women lead the Sabertooth mages just outside the area of Sir Townsend's mansion where there was a tile floor like area. They looked from around a corner to see that there were some men guarding the front of the mansion.

"This is the mansion where they are keeping them." Atha spoke and then searched around the ground for something. "There it is." She stomped her foot hard into the ground on one of the tiles and some tiles in front of it opened to reveal a hidden passage way. "We expected them to be guarding it like this so naturally we had a secret way in. This only leads in so far though and after that we have to travel through the actual mansion. I hope you mages are ready to be stealthy." She waved the group to go inside.

Last edited by Cirven on 14th August 2014, 3:40 pm; edited 1 time in total

Character Info:
    Aayla
    Aayla

Knight of Water

Knight of Water

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Aayla 14th August 2014, 2:01 pm

Aayla couldn't help but roll her eyes at her elder brother as she too slipped into the changing rooms, surprised that the musketeers had anything in her size at all. In fact, everything fit to her frame quite nicely. She changed out of her own skirt, slipping on the red black and white skirt of the musketeers then slipping on the provided dress shirt and putting the jacket over top, zipping i up to a close. The jacket was the same color as the skirt only with a gold trimming around the front. On her left arm she noticed there was a banner there with the Sabertooth guild crest. She smiled softly as she slipped it on, pinning it place before tying her hair up into pigtails before walking out of the change room and listening to everything the girls told them.

The Fourth Musketeer... and the Fifth, and the Sixth. Md2wj6
    They eventually had led the trio to an underground passageway, giving them a description of what they were to do, how they were to do it, and a detailed description of the nobles they were to rescue. She was still quite surprised that they trusted someone from a completely different continent to do this for them. She took a deep breath as she smiled towards the girls.

"Thank you so much, and we're sorry that these dark wizards are giving you so much trouble. We will be as quick as we can. I'll leave Zinnath with you. She can always hear me... if i call her, she'll take to the sky, and that'll mean we're in real trouble and that we could use your help."

"That's an excellent idea! We'll keep an eye on your snake then. We'll rush in if you need us. Please be careful."

"Hey dog boy. Don't go get yourself killed!"
    The brunette stated as she continued to eye Cirven, a smirk now crossing her face as she winked at him.

With that done, Aayla led the way down into the tunnel, relying on her nose and heightened senses to warn them of any incoming danger.

JaffaArchfiend
    JaffaArchfiend

Summoner of Faith

Summoner of Faith

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by JaffaArchfiend 14th August 2014, 4:41 pm

Kiersa followed behind her team-mates, fiddling slightly with the tops of her boots. She'd never had boots that went all the way this high before, and the lace stockings inside were a little ticklish as they kept brushing her upper thighs as she walked. After leaving the musketeers behind and walking through the tunnel for a few more feet, the nun stopped walking and looked behind herself with a frown. "D-did y-you h-hear something?" she asked softly, as she peered into the gloom.

She stood there for a few moments before slowly turning around and catching up to the others... when she stopped again and looked behind them. "U-um..." said Kiersa as she peered once more. Slowly she knelt down and felt around the tunnel floor for a moment before finding a small pebble. She gave the stone a quick test in her hands before flicking it into the darkness behind them, resulting in a soft yelp as it connected with someone.

"Stigmata of the-" the nun began to intone, fearing an attack, before voices reached her ears. "Wait wait, it's just us." The nun let out a soft sigh as she lowered her arms. "Sorry, but we couldn't just let you three handle this." came Atma’s voice from the shadows. "That's right," said Portha from beside Atma, "The Townsend family are our friends. We're coming along as well." Kiersa let out a slow sigh before catching up to Aayla and Cirven. "W-well..." she began to say before a noise came from up ahead.

Theme:

NPC
    NPC

Mentor : Admin

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by NPC 14th August 2014, 4:41 pm

The member 'JaffaArchfiend' has done the following action : Dice Rolls

'Monster Dice' :
    The Fourth Musketeer... and the Fifth, and the Sixth. StrongMonster
    Cirven
    Cirven

Devil's Advocate

Devil's Advocate

Character Sheet

Post by Cirven 14th August 2014, 5:12 pm

Cirven moved with his two teammates that now wore the costume of the Musketeers of Lebuque. He was kind of excited to be wearing the uniform and felt somewhat empowered by it. "So don't tell me I'm the only one who is really liking these new outfits we have on...?" He spoke as he looked at the clothes he wore and kept walking forward, barely stopping before hitting a wall.

He only had stopped after hearing a noise behind them but figured it was the nun lagging behind from how she went back. She had picked up a pebble and threw it which was weird for him to see. It was like Kiersa had done something as weird as something he would do. The stone flew into the darkness behind them and the nun started to chant some words of her magic but stopped as familiar voices came out from the shadows and then the three Musketeers after it.

"You three could have just asked instead of randomly testing our skill like that." He shook his head and turned his attention to how close they were to coming out of the hidden passageway.

The back of a large picture frame hung in front of them. Cirven listened to try and hear if anyone was on the other side but couldn't make out any of the noises being too close or not. He still had to get used to his new enhanced senses it seemed. He pushed the picture turning it to the side so they could get by and hoped for the best.

He poked his head through the opening and looked to the left and saw no one but when he looked to the right he was greeted by two men just on the other side of the turned picture. "Why hello good sirs. My friends and I seemed to get lost.." He was cut off by a fist flying at him and quickly jumped from where he was and into the hallway. "Sorry we only know the way to the cells. Will be glad to introduce you to them." One of the men spoke with a grin.

"Oh cool! You went with my little joke there! Kind of sucks that I have to beat you senseless now." Cirven pulled the Kukan from his side. "Flame Demon's Talons." White flames erupted over the blade, his hands and his feet.

Cirven rushed towards one of the men and slashed down his blade connecting with him his from shoulder down. Flames stuck to the man where the blade had cut him and then let off a small explosion sending him into the wall.

Spoiler:

Character Info:
    Aayla
    Aayla

Knight of Water

Knight of Water

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Aayla 15th August 2014, 3:42 am

The blonde musketeer giggled innoncently as she placed her hand behind her head with a smile on her face.

"Sorry... we had to be sure you guys were good."

She stated as the followed the gorup through the tunnel. When they finally reached the entrance to the manor, she moved forward, to protest Cirven going inside and letting them have a listen first whenver he pushed the painting aside and stepped through. Almost immediately, she could hear the voice of someone up ahead. She groaned softly as she brought her hand to her head with a sigh.

"So much for stealth... Be careful! We don't want to jeopardize our friends!"
    The blond muttered as she watched the small blue haired girl run up ahead and through the door to catch up with Cirven.

Aayla leaped through the opening and extended her hands towards the wizard that had yet to say anything.

"Water Lock!"
    She called out before the bubble of water began to form underneath the wizard, trapping him in place and leaping only one wizard to deal with. She watched him bang against the walls of her water bubble,  soon placng a hand over his mouth to try and hold his breath as long as he could while being held captive in the water.

The other wizard however, who had gone alone with Cirven's little joke extended a hand forward and began to chant. Two small magic circles appeared on the floor as something began to ooze out of the magical inscription. Green ooze seeped forward, forming a small blob before bouncing away from it's position, one towards Cirven, and one towards Aayla.

combat stats:

JaffaArchfiend
    JaffaArchfiend

Summoner of Faith

Summoner of Faith

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by JaffaArchfiend 15th August 2014, 6:20 am

Kiersa groaned as the elder brother went in, made the joke with the enemy, and started the combat. She went in after seeing the two oozes and one mage being held by Aayla's Water Lock, with one ooze heading right for her. "No you don't." she muttered before she took up the L-stance and placed her palms forward. "Stigmata of Longinus!" she intoned, sending out a lance of Light towards the ooze, striking it down. The ooze creature bubbled for a moment before it deflated and went splat.

The nun turned her attention to the currently free mage before went down on her knees, planted her hands to either side of her and bowed her head. "Stigmata of the Penitent." invoked Kiersa, her hands glowing bright yellow as a set of glowing chains wrapped around her arms, surged outwards and then encased the man within the same chains. He began to struggle, his movements proving futile against the holy bindings. Her eyes began to bleed onto the floor, and what she could sense in the room shocked her... but not as much as were it was coming from.

"D-Demon... C-Cirven... w-what?" she asked, biting her lip as she continued to hold the mage fast in place. The three musketeers looked at the trio from Sabertooth for a moment, and the two incapacitated dark mages. "Well... maybe you have some uses after all." mused Portha as Atma and Atha took out their guns magics and shot at both of the enemy mages.

Combat Stats:
    Penitent Info:

Theme:

Cirven
    Cirven

Devil's Advocate

Devil's Advocate

Character Sheet

Post by Cirven 15th August 2014, 5:31 pm

Cirven waited for his enemies to react to his attack or for his partners to react before attacking anymore. He did not want to be falling into any traps from his enemies but at the same time he was anxious to show off his new powers more.

His sister surprised him and didn't even react to the white flames he had used. He felt like she was ignoring him but thought that she was just focusing on the enemy in front of them by how she quickly used her magic to immobilize one of them. As she did this though one of the men summoned out two of some type of ooze like creature and had one move to confront Aalya and him.

He was about to deal with the one sent after his sister but Kiersa beat him to it with her magic which quickly got rid of the creature. He gave her a nod and confronted the ooze that was sent after him with his own attack. The Kukan's blade sunk into and through the ooze creature causing it to swivel up and decompose.

Kiersa then used a spell that immobilized the other man and stopped him from moving. Cirven looked at the position the spell forced both the man and her in and almost laughed but stopped as he saw the blood come from her body.

"Damn it, snow white! Stop using spells that hurt you like that!" He spoke out as the Musketeers started their advance on the enemy.

"Gee, you guys look like you do quick work. Portha thought you wouldn't be worth having around for the help too." Atma laughed and then joined Atha in shooting their enemies.

He moved towards the man that Kiersa used her binding spell on and slashed him twice with his katana engulfed in white flames. The flames trailed off onto the man in blade-like flames like earlier and exploded leaving him incapacitated. "Drop the spell, Kiersa. I became a Flame Demon Slayer to prevent my friends from being hurt like that you know?" He sighed. "Sorry I didn't say sooner. Its probably why you both have felt so weird around me. It has this weakness where I unconsciously give off a dark demonic-like aura. The big pay off is being in control of these holy flames that you see." He lifted up his left hand(his hand not holding the Kukan) and showed off the white flames he could control.

Spoiler:

Character Info:
    Aayla
    Aayla

Knight of Water

Knight of Water

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Aayla 16th August 2014, 3:44 am

"Your just trying to show of..."
    Aayla grumbled and just gave a light sigh as her brother explained the uneasiness she felt from him, and the fire that danced around his blade and his body. Of course she thought Demon slaying was cool... in fact it might be much more practical than dragon slaying, since it seemed Demon's were a bigger threat compared to Dragon's, who were nearly extinct (in the sense that it's easier to find a Demon now a days than a Dragon). She grit her teeth though as she dropped her water lock, letting the second mage crumple to the floor in pain from having been shot by two of the Musketeers who had followed them. She had to admit she was impressed that a- their shots went through her water lock, and b- they actually did enough damage to take out this wizard. They were strong... very strong...

"Let's go... We still have a long way to go... and I can smell a lot of people ahead of us."
    She stated in a forced whisper as she looked right past Cirven to Kiersa, moving over to gently put a hand on her shoulder and offer her a hand to help her to her feet.

"Thank you, got helping me"
    She told the nun softly as she gave her a small smile. Once she helped Kiersa to her feet, she stopped as she took a sniff at the air, her ees narrowing slightly as she could smell another group of dark mages approaching... she would recognise their foul stench anywhere she went.

Spoiler:

Current date/time is 19th April 2024, 5:21 am