Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

My Passport! [Mission|Solo]

Yvonne
    Yvonne

Holy Darkness

Holy Darkness

Administrator- Moderator- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Rising Star- Guild Master- S-Rank- A-Rank- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Player 
    Lineage : Infinity Crown
    Position : None
    Guild : Guildless
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 0

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Celestial Crown
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

My Passport! [Mission|Solo] Empty My Passport! [Mission|Solo]

Post by Yvonne 11th August 2014, 9:07 am

“O wow owww! Please stop stepping on my feet! Dammit!” Raven cried for the nth time, hopping on one feet then the other. She heard Kuroe sigh behind her and she looked at him with teary eyes, pleading him to get her out of there. What was she doing there in the first place? Well, she is TRYING to get her passport, emphasis on the word trying because for the past half an hour that she had been there, all she has been doing is being thrown from one side of the room to the other with the passing men, women and children. “AHHH! Kuroe!”

_____________________________________________________________________________________

My Passport! [Mission|Solo] QoRmBvD
    Yvonne
    Yvonne

Holy Darkness

Holy Darkness

Administrator- Moderator- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Rising Star- Guild Master- S-Rank- A-Rank- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

My Passport! [Mission|Solo] Empty Re: My Passport! [Mission|Solo]

Post by Yvonne 11th August 2014, 9:20 am

“Sigh! Stupid humans,” Kuroe groaned, transforming into his original state to lift Raven off the ground with him. “They don’t know the first thing about patience,” Kuroe grumbled on as he set Raven down on a place that didn’t have people walking around. “Are you saying that crows are patient?” Raven asked, raising her eyebrow at him to which he stared silently at him before poofing to his smaller form with a pout. She giggled as she looked around to find away to get the formalities done for getting the passport. “The things I do for a damn passport when I could just fly to these places myself.”

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Yvonne
    Yvonne

Holy Darkness

Holy Darkness

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Yvonne 11th August 2014, 9:29 am

“Ahhh” Raven screamed as she found herself kissing the floor, quite literally as someone bumped into her while he was running towards the huge line that was gradually growing in front of the counter. She groaned, at the verge of crying and making crows attack them as she slowly stood up. “That’s it! These guys are going down!” She fired up as she stomped towards the line, pushing several people out of the way, scaring some with her red eyes and even glaring straight at the crying children who went quite in an instant. Kuroe whistled in amusement as he watched Raven storm through the people, chuckling at himself at the childishness of his friend.

Yvonne
    Yvonne

Holy Darkness

Holy Darkness

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Yvonne 11th August 2014, 9:36 am

“Hey! Don’t cut in line!” One yelled at her and was soon shushed by her deep red eyes glowing with anger. He gulped, shrinking down visibly and running away at the end. She huffed, feeling her anger die down as she looked straight to find a few more people ahead of her in the line. She noticed that the few in front of her were pretty old people and refrained from pushing them away by counting from ten to zero, taking a huge breath of air. Kuroe shook his head at her from the sidelines, counting out the people that were glaring holes into Raven’s back.

Yvonne
    Yvonne

Holy Darkness

Holy Darkness

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Yvonne 11th August 2014, 9:42 am

Raven cheered having finally reached the counter after waiting for another half an hour with a few elderly people. They all gave her warm smiles as they left, probably noticing that she went on a rampage just before she reached them. She gave them all a sheepish smile, bowing and apologizing as she sweat dropped. Finally the official behind the counter handed a form to fill, asking her some questions as well. In five minutes, she had the fees paid and the card was in her hands. She felt as if though it was shining as she held it for she remembered the pain she went through for it. “Finally!”

Current date/time is 19th April 2024, 1:39 am