Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Sinocchi's Introduction [Open/NK]

Kyoya Sinocchi
    Kyoya Sinocchi

1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Arm of Destiny
    Position : None
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 0

Sinocchi's Introduction [Open/NK] Empty Sinocchi's Introduction [Open/NK]

Post by Kyoya Sinocchi 9th August 2014, 5:49 am

A young lady wandered into the guild hall of a marvellous village after the interest had overwhelmed her. Inspired by her childhood dream, Kyoya was finally in the guild hall of Fairy Tail; a legendary Legal guild! The structure of the building bedazzled here, while the atmosphere surrounding the fine establishment excited her even further. Again, this was Fairy Tail; the wonder of Magnolia Town! Kyoya couldn't resist giving a warm smile the moment she entered the guild. She had introduced herself as a visitor before, but never to an extent where people would remember her, afterwards. In fact, it was more like a simple walk, and examination of the attitudes within this hall. Albeit, Kyoya was here at this time to show her full determination, and prove herself as someone eligible to be considered an official Fairy Tail wizard. Until somebody would notice her, however, Kyoya sat at a nearby table, and slipped a very thin book out of her jacket. This was a story Kyoya had written about what she wished her past would be like. Kyoya really did hope that she would be accepted into the guild, for she assured herself that the adventures behind would clear her mind of these terrible memories. A new era was about to begin.
    Chloe Harken
    Chloe Harken

God VIP Status- Dragon VIP Status- Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Player 
    Lineage : Ariel's Descent
    Guild : Blue Pegasus
    Cosmic Coins : 30
    Experience : 150

Character Sheet
    First Magic: Thunder God Slayer
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Sinocchi's Introduction [Open/NK] Empty Re: Sinocchi's Introduction [Open/NK]

Post by Chloe Harken 9th August 2014, 8:58 pm

Chloe had arrived in the guild early in the morning, hoping she could get a quick job in the morning. Once she arrived she didn't see anything she could do and got discouraged. The young water slayer sat in her usual spot of the hall and was eating her lunch curiously. She didn't want to be noticed by people, as usual, due to her extreme shyness. Chloe did wear weird clothing though, like always. Even with that she has managed to stay hidden. While Chloe was eating, she looked around the hall at all of the people, she thought she saw a few new faces, but Chloe did only just join recently so it was no surprise. As she was eating, she noticed something, her trusty exceed, Gwen was nowhere to be seen. Meanwhile, the pink exceed finished her usual flyby of the guild and noticed something new. It was a new person. The pink cat frog flew down, eager to greet them. The cat was completely pink except for certain black spots on her back. The thing that was usual was that her ears sort of look like eyes, more specifically, frog eyes. She flew down happily and landed on the new person's head, as they were doing something with a book. Gwen couldn't read so she didn't care about books. "So whats your name?" The cat happily said to the girl happily, hoping to surprise her,.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Sinocchi's Introduction [Open/NK] XgUWmH8
    Kyoya Sinocchi
    Kyoya Sinocchi

Post by Kyoya Sinocchi 9th August 2014, 9:42 pm

Whilst Kyoya read her book, she felt something small land on her head. She looked up, curious as to how she did not notice this thing above her. "Kyoya Sinocchi." The blue-haired lady replied, "What's your name? Also, how did you manage to get on top of me while I was reading?" Kyoya slowly raised her hand up for the Exceed to touch in a friendly manner, though she had yet to know it was an Exceed, in the first place. Additionally, Kyoya did not know how to show these things a sign of respect, which is why she simply offered her hand, and gave a warm smile. Meanwhile, Kyoya slipped the book back into her jacket, then noticed someone with the corner of her eye. A smirk appeared on her face as Kyoya carefully set the animal down, and proceeded towards the lady, her pace hopefully slow enough to be noticed, on the way. "Need some company?" Kyoya asked, "You seem to be alone, and in need of a friend." Kyoya paused for a moment to see if the woman understood where she was getting at with her approach. "Allow me to introduce myself, potential friend. My name is Kyoya Sinocchi, though you can just call me Kyoya." Kyoya felt friendlier than usual at this time. Maybe it was due to her experiencing her first day in the guild, which seemed young, at the moment. She needed to impress people, especially if she wanted to get into this guild officially. While she was in this rare state, however, at least Kyoya held the possibility of making a couple new friends.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Sinocchi's Introduction [Open/NK] ZUXzt0Z

Sinocchi's Introduction [Open/NK] PZ3rmq8
    Chloe Harken
    Chloe Harken

God VIP Status- Dragon VIP Status- Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Chloe Harken 9th August 2014, 9:53 pm

Gwen smiled and said, "Gwen Aquas." as she touched her paw to the hand of Kyoya. "And I can get up here because I can fly see?" Gwen said as she flew in front of her face and started doing barrell rolls. (Alerod Rolls if ya wanna be sepecific) When dizzied herself out, she flew back onto Kyoya's head and started speaking. "So whats in the book? Your diary?" Gwen said as she was set down. Gwen flew behind Kyoya as she went to Chloe. Meanwhile Gwen was curious how she knew was her owner. Before Kyoya could speak, Chloe saw Gwen and knew what she thought happened. "I am very sorry for any problem my cat caused you." Chloe said instantly getting up and doing a bow as a show of respect. When Chloe heard that Gwen hasn't broke anything she put on a embarrassed face for coming to that conclusion. Chloe's shyness kicked in as she was unable to think of a way to converse with Kyoya. "Uh, my name's Chloe Aquas." Chloe said as Gwen flew onto her shoulder and did a pose, as Chloe was standing there looking scared, and dripping some water from these emotions.

Kyoya Sinocchi
    Kyoya Sinocchi

Post by Kyoya Sinocchi 9th August 2014, 10:21 pm

"Gwen Aquas, huh? I will remember that." Kyoya responded, "You seem very interesting, being able to fly. I think I like you already." Kyoya giggled softly when Gwen touched Kyoya's hand with her paw. "If you don't mind me asking, what are you exactly?" Kyoya requested from the animal, "Oh, and that book isn't a diary; it's just some brainstorming I'm doing before I write a fantasy." Kyoya looked at the other female questionably as she seemed too straightforward. Was Gwen a troublemaker? Albeit, the woman seemed to interrupt herself and changed the subject, which made Kyoya laugh softly. She became even more curious once she saw that Chloe was scared. "A bit shy, huh?" Kyoya assumed with a bright smile. She extended her hand forward, and offered Chloe a handshake. "Don't worry, I don't bite." Kyoya stated, "In fact, I will just leave my hand here for as long as I can. You're free to do whatever you want to it. Just know I'm harmless."

Chloe Harken
    Chloe Harken

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Chloe Harken 9th August 2014, 10:29 pm

"I am an exceed, other wise know as a flying cat from space." Gwen said confidently as she stood on Chloe's shoulder. Chloe on the other hand was not as confident but did hold out her hand and shook Kyoya's. "So... are you new here?" Chloe said quietly as she was trying to start a conversation. She knew she was capable, she talked with Almyra, Mira, Allison, Onnesan, and not to mention, all of team beacon. She eventually smiled and said, "Well if you are, welcome to the family." Meanwhile Gwen got bored on Chloe and started flying around Kyoya, "So what are you writing about then Bluie?" Gwen said smiling at the girl she just gave a nickname too. Chloe smiled at Gwen's childishness around new people. She wasn't this gleeful and happy normally.

Kyoya Sinocchi
    Kyoya Sinocchi

Post by Kyoya Sinocchi 9th August 2014, 10:45 pm

"Wow!" Kyoya replied simply in awe, continuing to smile towards the Exceed. Kyoya sighed in relief when Chloe decided to shake her hand. After this, however, Kyoya slipped the hand she shook in her pocket, hoping to make the girl feel better as she wasn't as close anymore. "I am new here, actually." Kyoya responded, "And I'm more than happy to be a part of this family. Thank you!" It was then that Kyoya noticed Gwen fly around her again. "I'm writing about how the world would be if everyone's dreams came true." Kyoya commented, slipping a pen and her book out of her jacket, "Here. Share a wish you have with me, and I'll record it in my list." Kyoya was amused by the fact that Gwen felt so happy with her already. Ironically, the feeling was mutual. Kyoya reached up to tickle Gwen's belly gently while she stayed above her. "I really hope we can be friends, Chloe. That's why I'm here, anyway!" Kyoya cheered. Kyoya set her arms on the table, then rested her head upon them. "That looks like a delicious sandwich." Kyoya remarked, "What's it made out of?"

Chloe Harken
    Chloe Harken

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Chloe Harken 9th August 2014, 10:51 pm

Gwen laughed as Kyoya rubbed her belly and stopped flying, landing on her head. Gwen eventually smiled when she was asked a question about fish and said, "I want fish! Lots of Fish!" she said happily as she thought about fish. Chloe thought a for a minute on Kyoya's question and eventually said, "I wish to bring people back from the dead." Chloe said as she sat down and contemplated what exactly she just meant and what the repercussions would be on her mind. Chloe snapped out of her trance when she was talking about food. She looked at the sandwhich and pulled a second one out from her bag. "Here... I made a second one if you want it." Chloe said as she ate the very intrigue sandwhich. "I made it with some stuff I had in my kitchen." Chloe said as she handed the basket she had to Kyoya, containing the sandwhich.

Kyoya Sinocchi
    Kyoya Sinocchi

Post by Kyoya Sinocchi 9th August 2014, 11:10 pm

"Seems we have something in common, Gwen!" Kyoya mentioned, regarding the fish. She wrote Gwen's wish in her journal, then looked at Chloe. "You seem like a really caring person, Chloe." Kyoya commented, "Bringing back the dead would be nice, though wouldn't that go against their will?" Kyoya wrote Chloe's dream in her journal, anyway. She honestly thought that the dead could be living a happy afterlife, and so to resurrect them would be to return them to the complexity of this planet. However, despite what she said to Chloe, Kyoya considered the fact that there may have been someone who was once dear to the little lady. "I do like how you think, though. If you're determined towards a wish, it will most likely succeed. Also, I'm sure there are some people that would like to be with you again, so why not?" Kyoya looked up and stared into Gwen's eyes. She patted the Exceed gently on the head and said: "Two friends already, huh? It's good to be home." With this said, Kyoya bowed shortly after when Chloe offered her a sandwich. "I still question why you came here alone. You seem too nice to eat by yourself." Kyoya remarked. She took a bite of her sandwich, then looked at it with pure excitement. "This is amazing!"

Chloe Harken
    Chloe Harken

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Chloe Harken 10th August 2014, 8:27 am

Gwen smiled and landed on her shoulder and said, "I like you bluie!" Gwen said as she sat down. Chloe had never thought about the implications of her wish were and realized how mean her wish was. She was about to apologize for saying that mean wish, but before she could, Kyoya started speaking again. Chloe instantly became relieved when Kyoya started talking about the positives of her wish, which caused her to drip less water and have slightly less red cheeks. "Trust meet you should me a lot more in Fairy Tail." Gwen sat as she pat as she was sitting on Kyoya's shoulder. "Well... I didn't come here alone... I have gwen..." Chloe said quietly as she was realizing that was not a real answer and got embarrassed. "It is?" Chloe said as she continued, "I thought this my worst cooking yet..." Chloe said embarrassed.

Kyoya Sinocchi
    Kyoya Sinocchi

Post by Kyoya Sinocchi 10th August 2014, 10:35 am

Kyoya looked over to Gwen and laughed softly after her comment. "I like you too, Gwen!" Kyoya replied. She let Gwen rest on her shoulder for as long as she'd like. She looked to Chloe, who she was still quite curious about. She also sighed in relief when Chloe lost a bit of the red on her cheeks. It seemed Chloe felt more comfortable around Kyoya, though this wasn't guaranteed yet. "Oh, I know I'll meet more people here." Kyoya mentioned, "It's just that I've made two friends already; you and Gwen- which I'm proud about, by the way." Kyoya took another bite of the sandwich she had just recently received. "If this is your worst cooking, I can't wait to see your best!" Kyoya cheered excitedly. She was already done with half the sandwich. She tended to eat food faster when she liked it, anyway. Kyoya apologized when she forgot she left Gwen out of the picture. She looked at Gwen happily, then looked back at Chloe. "I think you're lucky to have found Gwen. You and her both seem really kind." Kyoya commented.

Chloe Harken
    Chloe Harken

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Chloe Harken 10th August 2014, 6:11 pm

Gwen smiled at what Kyoya said and sat on her shoulder, and rested her head on Kyoya's and yawned. She was tired from all the flying and excitement. Meanwhile Chloe was smiling and said, "Well its not that amazing to befriend me..." Chloe said ashamed of herself being the first friend she had. "Uh, well i can make some random stuff at my house..." Chloe said thinking about what she has in her house. "Uh, if you want you can come over some time." Chloe said unsure of how to invite someone but trying her best

((srry on phone so small post))

Kyoya Sinocchi
    Kyoya Sinocchi

Post by Kyoya Sinocchi 10th August 2014, 8:54 pm

"It's amazing to befriend you if you're my first friend!" Kyoya debated cheerfully. She noticed Gwen rest her head on hers, and look as though she was ready to fall asleep. Kyoya pet the Exceed gently, and smiled proudly. Just a few moments ago, Kyoya intentionally acted friendlier than usual to make herself eligible for the guild. It was unknown to Kyoya, however, that such an action was not acting for show, but rather acting instinctively. This was Kyoya's true self, in other words, though she was not aware of it until this minute. "Feel free to rest on my shoulder, if you want. I don't mind. You can even do so on my head, if that's more comfortable, Gwen." Kyoya informed. She looked to Chloe again, a joyous attitude shined from her soul as she enjoyed the company she received. "I would love to go to your house sometime. Maybe you can give me a few lessons, and I'll teach you some new things, in return!" Kyoya commented, "All of us could play many games, and have lots of fun. I can even see it as we speak!" All of the feelings that piled up in Kyoya's heart made her overwhelmed with emotion, though once she realized how overboard she may have gone with ideas, she blushed. Maybe she had been too straightforward.

Chloe Harken
    Chloe Harken

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Chloe Harken 10th August 2014, 9:25 pm

Chloe smiled at all of her talking and said, "Yeah... I'd love to have you visit!" Chloe said happily smiling at the thought of Kyoya coming over. Chloe was really happy that she met a friend who seemed mainly sane. Not to mention they are in the same guild. Gwen smiled and climbed onto Kyoya's head and fell asleep with a smile on her face. She was really happy she met a friend like that and fell asleep dreaming about her friends. Chloe meanwhile was thinking about what exactly Chloe and Kyoya would do, which brought a smile to her face. Eventually she looked into her bag and pulled out a silver key, handing it to Kyoya. "Here this will let you into my house. It is exactly one block from the guild hall with a red roof. Please lock the door if you enter without me there." Chloe said smiling.

Kyoya Sinocchi
    Kyoya Sinocchi

Post by Kyoya Sinocchi 10th August 2014, 10:19 pm

Kyoya was so relieved that Chloe managed to transition from timid to gleeful. It was nice to see Chloe with this sort of attitude, anyway. She seemed so comfortable, cute, and relieved, herself. It was obviously both of the ladies were experiencing new feelings, which was quite honourable by the fact that this was only their first meeting. Kyoya felt especially relaxed when she saw Gwen move to the top of her head, then fall asleep. It proved that the times here- even on the first day- were only getting better. It was just minute ago that the Exceed touched hands with Kyoya, after all, and that Kyoya sat aside Chloe for the first time. Then a shocking moment occurred. Chloe handed a house key over to Kyoya, which almost made her cry in happiness. She had not lived fairly for a great amount of time. However, Kyoya was able to block even the tears that could've resembled this magical moment. "Is it okay if I tag along as your roommate temporarily?" Kyoya asked, "Where I live, the land is endangered, and I need just a bit more jewels before I can afford a new place. Otherwise, I'll just live here." Kyoya did not mean to put Chloe on the spot, but rather see if she was interested.

Chloe Harken
    Chloe Harken

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Chloe Harken 11th August 2014, 6:29 am

Chloe felt the joy and happiness in her voice as she spoke. Chloe became very happy when Kyoya asked her about being her roomate. Chloe smiled and instantly said, "Sure, I'd love to have you. I have a spare room thats pretty big!" Chloe said smiling at this girl who was now her friend. Chloe was very happy that this girl could actually live with her. Chloe frowned at hearing what her home was like and began talking, "Oh, so where do you live then?" Chloe said curious at what a terrible a place it could be. Meanwhile Gwen was half asleep and began pulling on Kyoya's hair to get her attention. "I'd...love...to....have....you....live...with....us." Gwen said yawning as she spoke.

Kyoya Sinocchi
    Kyoya Sinocchi

Post by Kyoya Sinocchi 11th August 2014, 7:08 pm

"Wow! Thank you so much!" Kyoya replied, patting Gwen as she was excited. She managed to perfectly befriend Chloe and Gwen simultaneously. No longer did she mind everyone else being absent from the hall, because she was not in any discomfort. She was affected badly again, however, when Kyoya later saw Chloe frown. "I live in Era, though I'm gonna move here in Magnolia soon." Kyoya informed. She wanted to be in Magnolia at this point solely for the sake of being safe. She had to look upon again, unfortunately, as Gwen was pulling on her hair. The Exceed seemed so much more attached than Chloe. "It seems Gwen agrees with you." Kyoya whispered, laughing softly, "I hope to have a good time with you two."

Chloe Harken
    Chloe Harken

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Chloe Harken 11th August 2014, 7:21 pm

Chloe smiled and nodded saying, "It's my pleasure! I'd love to have you live with me!" Chloe said, actually hoping that she stayed longer than she probably would have. Chloe thought about where Kyoya would sleep, she had a whole room which was slightly larger than her own, its just a bit bland at the moment. Chloe smiled happily at how well Gwen had bonded with Kyoya. Meanwhile, Gwen was extremely happy that Kyoya was gonna stay with them. She smiled at wanted to show her excitement on the outside, but was too tired. Despite this, Gwen smiled and hugged her head as she fell asleep. "Yay...." Gwen said falling asleep very happy.

Kyoya Sinocchi
    Kyoya Sinocchi

Post by Kyoya Sinocchi 11th August 2014, 8:15 pm

Kyoya laughed softly towards how ecstatic Chloe turned out to be. "The feeling is mutual!" Kyoya stated, "I'm sure we will have a great time together!" Kyoya rubbed Gwen's back whilst she hugged his head, and was asleep. Kyoya, Chloe and Gwen; only happiness seemed to shine on these three, at the moment. Kyoya had noticed by this point that she had finished her sandwich. Kyoya felt like she owed Chloe during this time, and so she hugged Chloe gently and briefly. "So, what do you suppose we do for the rest of the day?" Kyoya asked, "Good friends gotta do something fun! My treat!" Kyoya giggled softly and stopped caressing Gwen. She pulled another journal from her jacket, and gave it to Chloe. By her neat writing, and beautiful illustration on the cover, the journal was for writing about adventures. "I think this journal suits you best, Chloe!"

Chloe Harken
    Chloe Harken

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Chloe Harken 11th August 2014, 8:34 pm

Chloe smiled at how happy they all were, feeling all three of their emotions at once. "We can get you moved in to our place!" Chloe said happily wanting to do something with her new friend. Meanwhile Gwen was having really nice dreams as she was holding onto Kyoya's head lightly by her hair. Chloe was really excited that Kyoya was happy about living with her for awhile. Chloe giggled as Kyoya and her spoke about friends doing things together. Chloe took the book and smiled saying, "This book looks really nice!" Chloe said examining the book and looking at how nice the writing and cover looked. "So, you wanna get out of here?" Chloe said happily wondering what they would do now.

Kyoya Sinocchi
    Kyoya Sinocchi

Post by Kyoya Sinocchi 11th August 2014, 8:55 pm

"Sounds like a good idea!" Kyoya agreed as she stood up slowly, allowing Gwen to continue resting peacefully without movement. She offered Chloe a hand as she knew Chloe was going to be more confident about her now that the two were friends. It was amazing how they turned out to be each other's first friend, actually. It left Kyoya overjoyed, and she surely had time to celebrate at Chloe's house. Kyoya became glad about more situations involving Chloe. She had accepted her book and seemed to hold it dearly, in the process. She also seemed to know exactly how to have fun with another person, which was odd as Chloe seemed timid, at first. Albeit, Kyoya had nothing to complain about, and did not want to take the time to challenge this fact. Kyoya awaited Chloe's company, along with her first time seeing her temporal home, and being Chloe and Gwen's roommate. She was absolutely overwhelmed. Kyoya never thought she would be provided with so much care.

Chloe Harken
    Chloe Harken

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Chloe Harken 11th August 2014, 9:05 pm

Chloe became very happy at the fact that she made a new friend today. It seemed like she was closer to Kyoya than any of her other friends. Chloe grabbed her hand and got up before starting to walk ahead of Kyoya and Gwen, ready to lead her to the two's home. Once they were fully outside and moving, Chloe began red with the embarrassment of the people walking down the street. Chloe responded to this by instantly hiding behing Kyoya, while still walking towards her house. She walked slowly until she eventually reached the small red roofed house and opened the locked door, opening it and gesturing for Kyoya to enter the home.

((Look at her character residence to see what this looks like))

Kyoya Sinocchi
    Kyoya Sinocchi

Post by Kyoya Sinocchi 11th August 2014, 9:47 pm

Kyoya examined the home while the three were there. It seemed to be a small cot; seemingly traditional, but slightly unique- Chloe must've had something to do with this. Kyoya did not hesitate to look inside. However, whilst inside, Kyoya acknowledged the concept of privacy, and avoided looking into either of the two bedrooms. Alongside the bedrooms, however, there seemed to a large kitchen, a nice living room, small gaming room, and other appliances Kyoya found typical for Chloe. The place seemed so spacious, and seemed so delicate as Kyoya looked around. "I'm overwhelmed!" Kyoya confessed, "But in a good way." Kyoya pet Gwen above her. She was Gwen was going to be with the two, as well. Gwen and Chloe seemed equal in many qualities; qualities that Kyoya enjoyed to see in anybody. Kyoya wondered how the heck she was going to settle in here, and so she simply turned to Chloe with curiosity. "So, where do I sleep, if you don't mind showing me?" Kyoya asked. She was truly honoured to be in a home like this- even small- under her financial circumstances. She felt undeserving, yet proud.

Chloe Harken
    Chloe Harken

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Chloe Harken 11th August 2014, 9:56 pm

Chloe smiled and walked through her cot and smiled, she was so lucky that she was able to get a home like that. She loved the way that it looked and the wooden feel that it gave off. She walked through the home and threw all of her stuff down on the table, except for the book Kyoya gave her. She eventually looked towards Kyoya and led her up the stairs, "Follow me... and sorry if the house is a little small." Chloe said remembering not being able to reach certain things and having to adjust the house for that. Eventually Chloe opened the door to a large, bland room with a bed and cabinet. "Sorry, but you can put anything you want in here." Chloe said hoping she would feel at home in the room.

Kyoya Sinocchi
    Kyoya Sinocchi

Post by Kyoya Sinocchi 11th August 2014, 10:24 pm

Kyoya followed Chloe up the stairs, her face turned left and right as she examined the walls. They were in mint condition. It was obvious that Chloe kept the exterior of her house tidy, though she had yet to judge on what Chloe did with the interior. Albeit, Kyoya hugged Chloe passionately when she saw the room. "Thank you." Kyoya remarked, "You're the best friend anyone could ask for! Is there anything I can do in return?" Kyoya did not like to be in debt, and so she was slightly ashamed that she had yet to give Chloe much other than that book. Chloe had already offered a room, friendship and sandwich, after all. The room was bland, though the bed was large and God only knew what Kyoya could fit in that cabinet. "Well, for now I can't store anything anywhere as my clothes haven't been shipped yet. I still need to go to the office in a bit, though I have a few hours on my hands to hangout here." Kyoya gently relaxed herself on the bed, and laughed softly. "It's so comfy." Kyoya commented, "And the pillows are so fluffy." Kyoya got off the bed after embracing it and took off her jacket. Her black tank top could now be seen while the attire she removed rested on the door knob. "So, want to play a game?" Kyoya asked.

Current date/time is 29th March 2024, 1:20 am