Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Find those Puppies!

rexblades
    rexblades

Player 
    Lineage : None
    Position : None
    Guild : Lamia Scale
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 25

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Find those Puppies! Empty Find those Puppies!

Post by rexblades 8th August 2014, 6:28 pm

Noel walked through the streets of Magnolia with his hands within his pockets, he let out a sigh as he started to have regrets about this whloe job. "I'm seriously looking for puppies?" he asked himself quietly. Noel pulled out a crumpled picture of the puppies and he stared at it again, the old man surrounded by puppies was very kind and seemed kind in the picture, the puppies were climbing all over the laughing man. Noel then started to walk and approached to men talking "Excuse me but is there any chance of you two men seeing any puppies running around here?" he asked showing the men the picture. The men stared at the picture for a second then looked at Noel, one of the men nodded and pointed "I saw a couple of pups running of that way" the man said and Noel nodded "Thanks" he said as he took off running
    rexblades
    rexblades

Player 

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Find those Puppies! Empty Re: Find those Puppies!

Post by rexblades 8th August 2014, 6:51 pm

Noel was running down the street not caring of people watching him run the down the street and stopped once he saw a little brown puppy running into an ally way. Noel immediately turned and followed after the little puppy. Noel chased the little puppy, but tripped over what seemed like a box, Noel hit the ground scratching his face a bit, he then stood up brushing himself off "Dammit I gotta be more careful" he said looking at the box then started to chase the puppy again, until they came to a dead end. Noel looked at the picture he had in his hand saw that the puppy was the same as the one of the ones in the picture and smirked "Found one" he said as he walked over to the puppy and went to one knee "Hey there little guy" he said trying to sound friendly "Come on, I gotta take you back to your owner" the puppy only barked at the young wizard which made Noel laugh a little "A feisty one are ya?"

Last edited by rexblades on 15th August 2014, 8:25 am; edited 2 times in total
    rexblades
    rexblades

Player 

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by rexblades 8th August 2014, 9:18 pm

The puppy stared at Noel for a moment and barked again backing up until it the wall behind it, Noel only stared at the dog then tried to go pick it up. But his hand met with a set of teeth, Noel pulled his hand back and glared at the puppy "Hey I'm not here to hurt you little guy, I just wanna send you back to your owner, c'mon little guy" Noel said trying to sound friendly then put his hand close to the puppy's head the puppy then then barked happily and licked Noel's hand, Noel then picked up the little puppy with a smile and nodded "Well now it's time to find the rest" he said with a sigh and turned and started to walk again. After a little bit of searching the puppy seemed to have found its way in Noel's padded vest and was hanging out of it. As Noel was walking he started to hear little barks that sounded like multiple puppies which made Noel smirk as he started going down the allyway to where the barking was

Last edited by rexblades on 15th August 2014, 8:33 am; edited 1 time in total
    rexblades
    rexblades

Player 

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by rexblades 12th August 2014, 9:12 am

Noel continued to go down the ally when he heard that the barking started to sound more like whimpers. As he got close to a corner he could hear a man talking "You little things could fetch for a nice price" he said a low and raspy voice, then some of the puppies started to bark "Shut up will you" the man growled at the puppies which made the puppies started whimpering again Noel raised an eye brow and looked around the corner, he saw six puppies inside a bag and smirked again "Jackpot" he said to himself quietly, Noel started to feel bad for the little ones, he hated being treated poorly and the puppies probably didn't like it either, then the little puppy hanging out of Noel's padded vest barked. Noel went wide eyed and hid again putting his hand over the Puppy's mouth to quiet it. "Crap must have got lost in my thoughts" Noel said to himself quietly The man turned around searching the ally "Who's there?" he asked and Noel let out a sigh as he turned the corner revealing himself

Last edited by rexblades on 15th August 2014, 8:41 am; edited 1 time in total
    rexblades
    rexblades

Player 

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by rexblades 13th August 2014, 8:47 pm

Noel watched the man, and the man only glared at Noel "What do you want?" he said in his low raspy voice, Noel watched the man and shook his head "I am a wizard from Lamia scale and I need to return the puppies back to their owner" the man shook his head rather violently "NO!" he yelled out "The puppies will get me money" Noel watched the man and planted his feet in case he needed to fight his way out "Look give me the puppies and I won't give you any trouble" the man only shook his head again "NO!" he yelled again and swung his arm as he did so he pushed the bag of puppies which were resting on a wooden box, as the bag fell puppies ran out of the bag rushing past Noel and back on the streets, Noel watched the puppies and once he looked back at the man he saw the man rushing at him "YOU FOOL!"
    rexblades
    rexblades

Player 

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by rexblades 13th August 2014, 9:05 pm

The man rushed at Noel who was ready for this man, Noel crossed his arms in an X formation and a dark blue magic circle appeared underneath the Fire mage. The man stopped once running once dark blue flames started to cover Noel's hand making them look like claws Noel then rushed at the man "Blazing Claws!" he yelled out and hit the man in the chest with his claws, the man was thrown down to the ground and had a claw like mark on his chest which was also burnt, "Self defence" was what Noel told himself quietly then turned, the man looked up at the wizard "You'll pay for this" the man said, though Noel wasn't listening he only ran out of the ally way he then sighed "Had them all in one place too" he said then looked down at the puppy still hanging out of his vest "How you doing there?" which the puppy only responded with a little cheerful bark

Last edited by rexblades on 15th August 2014, 8:48 am; edited 1 time in total
    rexblades
    rexblades

Player 

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by rexblades 13th August 2014, 10:19 pm

Noel walked down the streets of Magnolia still looking for the puppies who had ran away. Noel had both hands stuffed in his pockets, Noel started to pet the puppy hanging out of his vest as he walked. The puppy's ears then perked up and it started to bark, Noel looked over to where the puppy was looking and saw a crowd of people, as Noel got closer the people were gasping. Noel pushed his way through the crowd and saw a puppy in the middle of the crowd it seemed scared as it looked up at a boy with a stick who was poking the puppy. "Why has no one stopped this?" Noel asked quietly. "Hey do something cool dog!" the boy said as he poked the puppy again who whimpered. The boy then raised his arm "Do something!" he yelled and before he brought the stick upon the puppy Noel grabbed the stick and ripped it out of the boy's hand
    rexblades
    rexblades

Player 

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by rexblades 13th August 2014, 11:01 pm

The boy looked up at Noel who was holding the stick and glaring down at the boy "What do you think you're doing?" he asked in a low growl, the boy looked up at the wizard fear in the boy's eyes "I wanted to see the puppy do a cool trick" the boy said, Noel raised an eyebrow at the little boy "So you thought hurting him would make the pup want to do a trick?" he asked then scoffed "You know that would only scare the dog" the boy stared at the wizard then the puppy "But how else do you get it to do what you want?" he asked looking back up at Noel who shook his head "that's now how you do things, you gotta try being gentle" he said, Noel then let go of the stick which the boy dropped, Noel then kneeled down and the boy did the same "Here try petting it, make it happy and maybe he'll do something" the boy nodded "ya, alright"

Last edited by rexblades on 15th August 2014, 8:56 am; edited 1 time in total
    rexblades
    rexblades

Player 

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by rexblades 13th August 2014, 11:17 pm

The puppy walked away a bit scared of the little boy, the little boy seemed a bit sad but Noel patted him on the back "Hey don't worry about it, it took some time for me to get this guy to come with me" he aid showing the little boy the bitten hand, Noel smiled at the puppy and pet it's head softly, the puppy then looked up at Noel and barked happily, Noel looked over at the boy "You try, and be gentle" this time the boy reached out slowly and pet the puppy's head softly the puppy then looked up at the boy then barked and rolled over. The boy smiled back at the puppy then looked up at Noel happily which gave him a warm feeling inside, Noel then stood up "sorry about this but I gotta take the little pup back to his owner", the little boy stood up and nodded "Alrighty then" he said in a little sad tone then picked up a little basket beside him "Here you can carry the puppies in this!"

Last edited by rexblades on 15th August 2014, 9:03 am; edited 1 time in total
    rexblades
    rexblades

Player 

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by rexblades 13th August 2014, 11:52 pm

Noel looked at the basket and laughed a little "Thanks kid" he said as he ruffled the boy's hair, he then took the basket, and put the basked on the ground then put the puppy which was on the ground in the basket then put the puppy that was in his vest in the basket "There you guys go" he said as he picked up the basket and looked at the kid "well I gotta get going to look for the other puppies" he said with a sigh and the kid waved as he walked away "Well see ya mister, good luck with the pups!" he called behind him, Noel laughed "thanks, I think I'll need it!" Noel called back which made the little boy laugh which made Noel smile "Ya see ya around kid" he said quietly as he turned and walked, "Well how bout we find the rest eh?" he said looking down in the basket which made the two puppies bark and Noel nodded "Alright then, here we go" Noel said more determined then before

Last edited by rexblades on 15th August 2014, 9:12 am; edited 1 time in total
    rexblades
    rexblades

Player 

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by rexblades 14th August 2014, 12:04 am

Noel continued to walk as he heard puppies again and a familiar voice "Hmm there's one less of you but I can still get a fine price with five of you" the low raspy voice gave it away, and once again he was in an ally way "doesn't this guy learn" he whispered to himself as he got closer he heard the man start to run "You won't catch me this time wizard boy!" he yelled out, "how did he-" Noel shook his head and ran after the man "hey get back here!" he yelled out, Noel was getting so close to finishing this mission but of course this guy had to be in the way of everything, Noel could hear the whine of puppies as the man had another bag which the puppies where in "Never, I'm gonna get rich!" the man said which started to make Noel question people "how are you going to rich off of a few pups" he asked himself quietly. The puppies in the basket barked and the man laughed "how bout you give me those pups as well?" Noel kept after the man "Screw that!"

Last edited by rexblades on 15th August 2014, 9:22 am; edited 1 time in total
    rexblades
    rexblades

Player 

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by rexblades 14th August 2014, 12:27 am

Noel continued to chase the man through the ally way until the man decided to run through the streets of Magnolia, a lot of people stopped and stared as the wizard who had a basket with two puppies chased the man who had a bag of puppies "damn this man" Noel said to himself as he ran through the streets. The man started to throw food and any items he could get hands on to slow down or stop the wizard, Noel couldn't keep this up, chasing the man down, then Noel remembered he had a spell that could give him the boost he needed, Noel saw a women behind a stall and Noel came up to her "Hold on to these please" he said as he placed the basket in front of her he then took some steps away from the stall, Noel put his arms in a cross formation "Rising Blaze" he said and a magic circle appeared beneath him
    rexblades
    rexblades

Player 

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by rexblades 14th August 2014, 12:48 am

Fire was appeared around Noel's feet as he kept his arms in the cross formation, people were as the wizard was using his spell, the fire started to rise up. The man looked behind him and stopped as he saw Noel using his spell "What are you doing?" he asked himself quietly then saw a smirk from behind the arms of the fire wizard and turned to run once again "Good luck running" Noel said as the fire rose up then disappeared, Noel then rushed forward once again this time going faster than he was before "you're mine" Noel was rushing towards the man, once the man looked back he saw that Noel was catching up to him pretty quick "how-" the man got cut off as he bumped into something and once he looked he saw Noel standing there who grabbed the scruff of the man's shirt "You really think you could get away with these pups did ya?" Noel scoffed "Then you're underestimating Lamia Scale and I don't like that"

Last edited by rexblades on 15th August 2014, 9:30 am; edited 1 time in total
    rexblades
    rexblades

Player 

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by rexblades 14th August 2014, 1:04 am

Noel glared at the man "What do you think you're doing?" Noel asked "Again?" the man only stared at the wizard "Why do you always get in the way!?" he yelled out in his low and raspy voice which only made Noel smirk "I don't like it when scumbags get what they want" he said then pushed the man onto the ground then picked up the bag which had the puppies within it and counted them "that's all of them" he said and when he looked up he saw the man running away "It doesn't matter" Noel said with a shrug, then walked bag to the stall "Thanks" he said to the women and started to take the puppies out of the bag and into the basket, he then picked up the basket and had a sigh of relief "Finally I'm done" he said as he started to walk back to the mansion that belonged to the owner of the little puppies
    rexblades
    rexblades

Player 

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by rexblades 14th August 2014, 1:14 am

Noel walked until he finally came across the mansion and walked up to the front step, he looked at the puppies once again and smiled "Well there you all go, you're all back home now" he said then knocked on the door of the big mansion, a few moments later and older man opened the door and saw the puppies in the basket and smiled "Oh thank goodness your all safe" he said then looked at Noel "Oh thank you so much young man, you have done me a great service" the man said with a big grin, Noel only smiled at the old man "Don't worry about it, but be careful there was a man trying to sell them" he said and the man only nodded "well I think it's really good you found them before they were sold then" the man then handed Noel an envelope "here's your reward" which made Noel nod "thank you" he said as he traded the envelope for the basket "well see ya around old man", as he turned around and made his way back to the guild

Current date/time is 19th April 2024, 2:32 am