Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

The King of Beasts(Nightken and Viola-chan)

Nightken
    Nightken

Electric Reaper

Electric Reaper

Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 2- Rising Star- Guild Master- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- X-Mas Event Participant- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Cursed Seal
    Position : None
    Guild : Fairy Tail
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : Izunagi Blackwing(Dead)
    Experience : 13,894

Character Sheet
    First Magic: Lightning
    Second Magic: Metal
    Third Magic:

The King of Beasts(Nightken and Viola-chan) Empty The King of Beasts(Nightken and Viola-chan)

Post by Nightken 6th August 2014, 5:09 pm

Spoiler:

Nightken looked through the jobs for an interesting one when he saw one about taking on a pride of lions. Taking the flier he noticed that there was a note attached saying "Thank you for accepting your teammate is from a different guild and will meet you at the village gate.". Reading that he was curious about what guild the person he'll be working with is from. "I'd better make sure I have everything I need." He said as he went home to pack his duffle bag. While he walked from the guildhall to the East Forest one of the fruit vendors tossed him an apple. "Its my small way of saying thanks for what you do for us." He said before moving his cart down the street. What he said put Nightken in a good mood which means these lions are in for some trouble. Eating the apple as he walked through the forest he noticed that the apple was rather sweet tasting. "Yuck that is too sweet why couldn't he give me one of the bitter apples instead?" He complained aloud as a raccoon ran up towards him. Looking at it he put the apple on the ground and walked around the raccoon. "All yours little one." He said to it as he continued home. The raccoon quickly grabbed the apple and carried it off into a nearby bush. Once he made it home he gathered all of his supplies he'll need a few days worth of trail rations, about five large canteens of water, a couple days worth of clothes, sharpening stone, and five bitter apples. With all of his supplies packed he went straight to the train station catching the one to Clover town since that is as close the trains will go. It didn't take him long to arrive at the village from the train station.
    Word=311

_____________________________________________________________________________________

The King of Beasts(Nightken and Viola-chan) For_nightken_of_ftrp_by_tehfrostyheart-d72m9kl
    The King of Beasts(Nightken and Viola-chan) 5Wr4WuE
    Themes:

Missions Complete-
    100 year:
    10 year:
    SS:
    S:
    A:
    B: 3
    C: 4
    D: 6

Bank
    Viola-chan
    Viola-chan

Dragon VIP Status- Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Rising Star- Dragon Slayer- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- X-Mas Event Participant- Player 
    Lineage : Brute of Fiore
    Guild : ɢᴜɪʟᴅʟᴇss
    Mentor : ʜᴇʀsᴇʟғ
    Experience : 1891.75

Character Sheet
    First Magic: ѕтorм мagιc
    Second Magic: -
    Third Magic:

The King of Beasts(Nightken and Viola-chan) Empty Re: The King of Beasts(Nightken and Viola-chan)

Post by Viola-chan 11th August 2014, 9:36 pm

A white and black blob were seen clearly in the meager village that was surrounded by a lengthy sand-stone wall. Small huts scattered everywhere while one stood out the most to the two who stood before it, it was much taller and wider, seeming like some sort of main hall to the people of this place. Viola found herself erected precisely in front of the entrance to the expansive hut with a dull expression, her lips were pulled back into a straight lines while her eyes were closed shut, Melody seated on her shoulder with the same expression before finally altering her attention over to her.

"Are you going to go in...?" she questioned lastly, Viola silent for a few moments before she lifted up the job sheet in her hands to read over the tiny writing on the very very bottom. Apparently, this job sheet had been handed out to two specific guilds only, Fairy Tail and Eclipse Soul. The last time she had encountered or been seen by Fairy Tail members was when she was bickering to the Guild Masters in her not so very human like form.

If I had known this was going to be with some stranger I wouldn't of taken it up... Oh, well, I can't leave now, I'm already here... And this person, he or she is probably waiting for me inside... she lowered her head as numerous thoughts passed by her mind, a sigh looming from her mouth before she raised her head and finally peered open her eyes. The alluring sky blue glistened meagerly in the bright daylight that collided against her face as she hesitantly pursued forward, her hand pushing the long strands of beads out of her way as she waltzed inside. There were quite a few people crowded inside the large hut, most were elderly people dressed in ragged clothes tending to younger children who were wounded or ill. Others were chatting with one another, eating or working on some kind of paper-work. Viola glanced around the place, her feet moving on their own as she smacked into a tall character.
    "Oh, I-I'm sorry-" she was cut off as her face went pale, beads of sweat developing onto her fore-head as she peered up at the familiar face. She recalled meeting this man on her very first day of Fairy Tail, it was a clear memory, one that she had enjoyed from the very beginning. But, for some reason she felt slightly uneasy.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Main Theme:
    Nightken
    Nightken

Electric Reaper

Electric Reaper

Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 2- Rising Star- Guild Master- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- X-Mas Event Participant- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

The King of Beasts(Nightken and Viola-chan) Empty Re: The King of Beasts(Nightken and Viola-chan)

Post by Nightken 15th August 2014, 12:20 pm

Nightken felt as someone bumped into him turning to see who it was. He saw that it was Viola was the one who bumped into him. Helping her up it felt nice to see a familiar face. "Nice to see that you're doing well Viola, so I take it you'll be my partner on this job?" He said with a bit of a smile after she dusted herself off. Walking towards the chief's tent they saw plenty of guns around but to Nightken they didn't seem impressive since they were just normal big game hunting rifles and shotguns. Walking into the chief's tent they had people staring at them as they walked up to the chief. "We're here to handle your lion problem." When the people there heard that they started laughing loudly. "That is rich a pair of kids doing what has cost several hunters their lives. Don't insult us you little twerp." One of the hunters said as he walked up to Nightken with a rather pissed off look. "Get out of my face or I'll make you." He said as his emerald green eyes started to change to a crimson color. Taking a step back as that happened the hunter started to rethink his action before he went back to his chair. "Hmm... you two look like you've seen some stuff in your young lives so I'm willing to give you both a shot. When you defeat the head lion bring like a tooth or his tail back as proof of his defeat." He said to them before letting them both leave. "Just so you know I intend to bring the entire lion back as proof." Nightken said as they left glaring back at the hunter who got in his face. Once they were out of the village his eyes changed back to their normal coloring.
    Word=309

The King of Beasts(Nightken and Viola-chan) For_nightken_of_ftrp_by_tehfrostyheart-d72m9kl
    Themes:

Missions Complete-
    100 year:
    10 year:
    SS:
    S:
    A:

Bank
    Viola-chan
    Viola-chan

Dragon VIP Status- Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Rising Star- Dragon Slayer- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- X-Mas Event Participant- Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Post by Viola-chan 15th August 2014, 1:34 pm

"Nice to see that you're doing well Viola, so I take it you'll be my partner on this job?" Nightken would say, a beaming expression developing onto his lips lightly before it disappeared. Viola's once tense shoulders relaxed at the fact that he didn't know about her not being human, she was sincerely certain that Heero and possibly any other dragon slayer that was there that day would not cease to stop chatting about that fact, but with a sigh looming from her mouth she was grateful that nobody had diffused the news.

"Uh, yes, I guess so." she replied, her voice came out soft like silk as she spoke, her sky blue hues altering around the massive hut to notice that there were now guns off to the side and that a few scary looking hunters had stumbled inside. Along with the chief of course, he had a funky looking hat seated onto his head while other jewelry and furs were embraced around his body.

"We're here to handle your lion problem." Nightken called out to him, the chief peering over his shoulder to open his mouth and speak before the boisterous laughter from aside the room cut him off. Viola glanced over to see one of the scary hunters before nearing the two, his face pushed rather impendingly against Nightken as the two shot daggers at one another through their intense gaze. Beads of sweat began to form onto Viola's fore-head as she looked in-between the two timidly, wondering if she should butt in to stop them.

"That is rich a pair of kids doing what has cost several hunters their lives. Don't insult us you little twerp." the hunter growled, Viola flinching at his remark. She wondered why he had even insulted him little twerp for the only one who was a twerp here was herself. She had expected the chief to at least be tinier than her, but, none the less she was still the smallest and most petite looking figure around this area.

"Get out of my face or I'll make you." Nightken's scary voice snapped Viola from her thoughts as she slammed back into reality, intrigued as his eyes changed from emerald to crimson. It was something that always happened to her during a brawl, where her eye colour would change to crimson. She began to wonder if Nightken had some secrets of his own, but quickly rattled her head at those thoughts to let a smile of relief appear onto her lips as the hunter pursued back over to his seat.

"Hmm... you two look like you've seen some stuff in your young lives so I'm willing to give you both a shot. When you defeat the head lion bring like a tooth or his tail back as proof of his defeat." the chief said, waving his hand in the air for a gesture for the two to discharge from his wide hut.

"Just so you know I intend to bring the entire lion back as proof." Nightken would snap, his eyes mostly burning holes at the hunter from before as he walked briskly out of the hut, Viola pursuing behind him before stopping at the door to peer over her shoulder. She found herself gawking at the hunters for awhile before they finally noticed her with a sneer, asking what she wanted.

"All I need is the power to be able to protect my comrades... So as long as I can have the strength to do that, I don't care if I'm weaker than anyone else in the world..." her voice sent shiver down their backs, the light from outside casting a shadow around her character as her eyes glowed lightly in an alluring yet cold way. With that said she then turned around, her back facing them as she swiftly left the hut and dashed after Nightken.

Main Theme:
    Nightken
    Nightken

Electric Reaper

Electric Reaper

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Post by Nightken 18th August 2014, 8:21 pm

Walking out of the village Nightken couldn't see anything aside from tall grass the occasional tree and a few large rocks. Walking over to a nearby tree climbing up he took a look around, but couldn't find any signs of the lions. "I can't find anything up here we're going to need to keep looking for some trace of them." Nightken replied as he hopped down. Keeping a close eye out for anything moving in the grass while they walked down the only road. After about ten minutes of walking they stopped for a short break to cool off under a nearby tree. Climbing up the tree to keep an eye out he saw something moving through the grass towards them from five spots. He pulled out both of his spell slinger pistols and pointed at the two on the sides. Shooting his Jaws of Thunder spell at the one on the right and to the left he shot his Electric Duplicates. Once he shot at those two he holstered his guns and hopped down drawing his swords in the air land in front of the two coming from behind. "Viola better get ready we have company. I'll leave the one heading your way to you. Don't worry about the other four." He explained to her before the sound of a large cat in pain could be heard and as one of the lionesses was flung in the air with a black lightning great white jumped out of the grass grabbing it and shaking it violently. While in the air the other shark came up and the two of them ripped the lioness in twain. The one on the right was done with leaving only four more lionesses to go, but if they get killed off that easily there is nothing for either Viola or Nightken to worry about.
    Word=309
    Elettro Guard: 20%
    HP: 100%
    MP: 70 %

Last edited by Nightken on 18th August 2014, 8:45 pm; edited 1 time in total

Themes:

Missions Complete-
    100 year:
    10 year:
    SS:
    S:
    A:

Bank
    NPC
    NPC

Mentor : Admin

Character Sheet
    First Magic:
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by NPC 18th August 2014, 8:21 pm

The member 'Nightken' has done the following action : Dice Rolls

'Monster Dice' :
    The King of Beasts(Nightken and Viola-chan) NormalMonster
    Viola-chan
    Viola-chan

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Post by Viola-chan 19th August 2014, 4:02 pm

The two pursued out of the village onto another pathway that was said to lead straight out to a pride of lions, though as they passed the ditto scenery continuously Viola was beginning doubt if there were any lions at all. Their scent was faint in the wind, not a single clue of paw prints or dead carcasses left anywhere in their view. And the grass was so lengthy it reached the height of Viola, she narrowed her eyes at this, If only I was as tall as Nightken, but he probably can't see much either... Suddenly, her partner crossed the path in front of her and briskly rushed precisely into the long grass, Viola flinching at this before she hesitantly dashed behind him. It wasn't everyday she hunted animals, in-fact, Viola loved animals, all kinds no matter how fierce. She had always had a rare connection with them from the very beginning, hunting lions was going to be rough, and she knew that as she lowered her head in a bit of resentment. Her crimson hues gawked at him as he rocketed from the ground to hoist himself up a tree, his emerald eyes tightened in the bright daylight as he glanced back and forth, preferably attempting to spot a lion.

"I can't find anything up here we're going to need to keep looking for some trace of them." he called out, with-out a delay letting his body discharge onto the ground flawlessly as he began to walk away once more. A sigh would loom from Viola's mouth as she hunched over, beads of sweat rolling down her fore-head before she followed him. Is this guy even human? she thought tiredly, the distance between them meager, but, to her it appeared far. Even though Viola had grown much stronger, much more bolder than before, it didn't seem like it now. As if on cue, Nightken had taken his seat under the shade of another nearby tree, Viola letting a smile curl onto her lips before jogging over and falling onto the ground beside him. Her back kneaded against the trunk of the tree, eyes sealed shut as the warm yet cool breeze sweeped along her bare skin. It was so relaxing to the point where she had actually tumbled into sleep. But, that didn't last long as the sound of a painful cry awoke her with a jolt, Viola glanced around, befuddled for just a few moments ago everything had appeared so peaceful.
    "Viola better get ready we have company. I'll leave the one heading your way to you. Don't worry about the other four." Nightken explained, two swords were tugged out from his side pouch, ones that she had not noticed before. The raven-haired girl casually bobbed her head before whirling on her feet and dashing into the direction the other lion was said to be. Her legs moved stiffly as she walked along the long grass mutely, her breath faint as she lowered herself to the surface of the earth. She could hear the animal drawing closer and closer, unaware of her presence yet in the wide wide grassy field. Viola would grit her teeth together, sweat forming on her fore-head as she slowly clasped onto the handle of her sword with an itch of fear scratching at her chest. She could hear everything, taste everything, feel everything around her as it moved in the soft breeze. But, the one thing she couldn't do was see anything around her. In a flash of light, the raven-haired girl roughly tugged out her sword, the force of the blade making a large circular cut around her as the grass fell to the ground allowing her to see in the now wide open area. Just to her right, erected a lion, female clearly as she gawked at it. Her blade had collided against it's shoulder, it's blood tumbling to the ground as it growled deeply at her in rage.

"Sorry, didn't see you there." she would joke, smirking as the lioness bared it's fangs, it's stained yet broad fangs causing her to flinch as it just roared at her for awhile. It was then that she speculated it was speaking to her, or at least, attempting too. Usually, Viola could understand animals quite easily, but, for some reason she couldn't understand this one. Must be sick or something... she wondered, most animals that were already dying or sick before couldn't speak very well. Suddenly, it lunged at her, the youthful girl not speculating this as the lion forced her onto the ground, her sword dropping out from her hand. She hoisted her arms up, the lion sinking it's teeth into them both as she cringed in discomfort, her own blood rolling down her body now as the lions clasp grew tighter and tighter. Viola would let out a yelp of pain, eyes tightened as she looked into the fierce eyes of the lioness, though it's body was heavy, she found hold of her feet and kneed the creature right in the stomach, it's broad figure rolling off of her as Viola swiftly crawled toward her sword and erected back onto her feet. Her arms felt broken, to the point where every single movement felt like a hundred knives stabbing her in the nerves. But, none the less, she was not ready to admit defeat.

Main Theme:
    Nightken
    Nightken

Electric Reaper

Electric Reaper

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Post by Nightken 27th August 2014, 4:07 pm

The two lionesses that were heading towards Nightken moved quickly lunging out of the grass at him. His body became coated in black lightning and quickly was behind the two lionesses as they fell to the ground with four slash marks on each of them. The blood was burned off of the blades as he saw Viola having some trouble. Launching two shock-waves from his Nidai Kitetsu at the lioness she was fighting. It jumped back avoiding the shock-waves and took off towards the tall grass. The one the Electric Duplicates was fighting tried to claw one of them but was zapped and quickly fled. Cancelling his sharks and duplicates they had a couple of lionesses to chase after sheathing his swords he walked over to her. Nightken used his Raven ring to cause a pair of large black lightning crow like wings appeared on his back, Picking Viola up princess style he took off after the one she was fighting. "Hang on tight I'm not going to lose sight of it." As he said that he jumped up and flew began to fly up into the air before he sped up to follow the lioness. Using his ability to redirect electric flows he prevented his Elettro Guard from activating and zapping Viola. Seeing how badly her arms were hurt he started to slow a bit down, but could still see the trail in the grass. "Why don't I drop you off at the village so you can get patched up I'll take care of these two." He said as he just floated there at about fifty feet in the air. Looking at her he knew she wouldn't accept that since she was also a skilled wizard, but she didn't get a say in this matter. Quickly flying back towards the village he dropped her off in front of it. "Get yourself patched up I'll handle these two run aways." He said before flying off at his full speed of one hundred mile per hour.
    Word=335
    HP:100%
    MP:65%
    Elettro Guard:30%

Themes:

Missions Complete-
    100 year:
    10 year:
    SS:
    S:
    A:

Bank
    Viola-chan
    Viola-chan

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Post by Viola-chan 13th September 2014, 4:49 pm

Viola grinded her teeth together, sword placed back into the pouch on her hips. Her hands were bloody, along with her arms, the scent of blood heavy in the air as she narrowed her eyes and gawked at the lioness bitterly. There were no signs of it being sick, just the fact that it looked seriously enraged and drained of it's energy. Viola began to wonder if she was the one who was ill - not being able to understand the animal and all. Suddenly a bright light flashed before her, the energy causing her to fall back onto her butt as she squinted open her eyes to see the ground fuming with smoke. It had barely missed the lioness, who now was running off into the long grass, leaving Viola to sit there a bit baffled before casually standing back up to brush herself off. Though, as she took a step forward to chase after the creature, her feet were swept out from underneath her, two large hands holding her bridal style.

"Hang on tight I'm not going to lose sight of it." that voice was familiar, and she had heard it nearly two minutes ago at the village. Her mouth opened to say something, but all that came out was a shriek of surprise as he lifted up into the sky and began to glide along the wide open land. Her hands found their way to the chest of his shirt, the fabric scrunching up as her hands tightened into two fists.
    "Why don't I drop you off at the village so you can get patched up I'll take care of these two." Nightken said, slowing his flying to turn in the opposite direction.

"Wait what? No no no, don't you dare drop me o-" she was cut off as her feet came in contact with the ground, the gravity returning to her abruptly as she once again landed on her butt. Looking up at Nighken, her face scrunched up into a frown.

"Get yourself patched up I'll handle these two run aways." and with that, he vanished into the sky like a breeze. The crimson-haired girl stood there for a few moments, a shadow casted along her eyes before she looked up, revealing the irritated expression she held.

"Idiot." she grumbled to herself, her wounded arms beginning to steam and change. White silverly scales began to outline her arms, tending to the deep bite wounds. They had even developed onto the sides of her face, changing the pupil and look of her eye to that of a reptile.

Main Theme:
    Nightken
    Nightken

Electric Reaper

Electric Reaper

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Post by Nightken 17th September 2014, 9:51 pm

Flying through the air at an amazing speed Nightken drew his swords so he can do a flyby attack. It didn't take long for him to find one of the two lionesses running through the grass. Coming down low he sliced through the grass as he left a deep cut from tail to nose on the lioness causing it to roar in pain. "That's for my friend." He said before doing another flyby attack killing the lioness. He took off towards the trail the other left only to find out it had disappeared. "So this one is the sneaky one I'll have to be on my guard." He said aloud before scanning the area. Flying towards one of the trees he saw the lioness jump at him. He almost dodged the attack it only struck his leg, but due to the material of his clothes its claws couldn't cut or pierce his pants. Blood started to drip down his leg since he still took the force of the hit which had enough strength to cut his skin under the clothes. Landing on the ground the lioness quickly bolted away from him. "This game of yours is getting annoying." Once he said that he landed with the back of his Ramai Okami on his shoulder causing it to grow to fifteen feet in length. With his blade length extended he launched two fifteen foot shock-waves towards the lioness. With it being more focused on running it didn't notice the attacks till it was too late. Once it was hit by the attacks the lioness was laying on the ground suffering muscle spasms while the surrounding grass started to burn from the sheer amount of heat caused by the shock-waves. Nightken cut down all the grass in the surrounding area and put out the fires before he stabbed the helpless lioness in the head. "I can at least say you put up a fight, but that wasn't enough." He said while sheathing his swords.
    Word=332
    HP: 95%
    MP: 65%
    Elettro Guard: 30%

Themes:

Missions Complete-
    100 year:
    10 year:
    SS:
    S:
    A:

Bank
    Viola-chan
    Viola-chan

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Post by Viola-chan 17th September 2014, 11:02 pm

"Miss! Please, you're burning up!" this was the problem with using her magic, no her true form in front of others. Quite often, when wounded while her scales painted her body, steam started to ascend from them. Not because, they were wounds, or because they hurt, but, that the steam was a sign of healing.

"I told you! It's magic lady!" she hollered, the woman still attempting to clasp onto her and tug her into the village for medical care. Does she not understand I don't want her help! she mentally shouted, quite enraged that her partner had wandered off on his own and dropped her off. "Look, lady! I'm fine!" she said, managing to pull away from her for a split second to dance around like a fool. If that was fine, Viola was surely mistaken.

"Everybody! Gather the herbs, we're doing an exorcism!" she said, shouting out behind her as Viola would flinch. Yes, Viola, dancing around like a completely moron did not give the impression that you were perfectly fine. "Damn it, I'm getting out of here." Viola grumbled, quickly turning on her heel to dash off and back onto the main pathway.

"Haha... Exorcism..." Melody snickered in her ear, an anime anger symbol poofing just aside from her head as she stomped along comically. "Those people are crazy... And, where the hell did Nightken go!?" she managed to shout, frustrated. Although scales were aligned on her body, skin much more rougher for any lion to pierce now; the silence along the wide open land made her oddly uncomfortable.

Plus, being in a place where all you could smell was feline and swamp made things even more harder for the dragon-girl to track down her partner. This is going to take forever... she sulked, kneeling forward and coming to a stop. But, the sounds of shuffling and things moving in the tall grass made her shoulders tense and her head ascend. That's right, no time to get distracted now... Come'on Viola, you're on a goddamn job, take it seriously!

"Viola, do you smell that?" Melody whispered, a hint of timidness dripping from her voice. Looking over at her friend, she frowned, nose beginning to twitch as she recalled the grass had been moving before. Lion... she mentally noted, tugging out her sword to hold it out-ward with both hands. Once I'm done with this one, I need to find him...

Main Theme:
    NPC
    NPC

Character Sheet
    First Magic:
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by NPC 17th September 2014, 11:02 pm

The member 'Viola-chan' has done the following action : Dice Rolls

'Monster Dice' :
    The King of Beasts(Nightken and Viola-chan) NormalMonster
    Nightken
    Nightken

Electric Reaper

Electric Reaper

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Post by Nightken 7th October 2014, 1:15 pm

Ignore it messed up when I went to edit my post.

Last edited by Nightken on 14th October 2014, 1:31 pm; edited 1 time in total

Themes:

Missions Complete-
    100 year:
    10 year:
    SS:
    S:
    A:

Bank
    Nightken
    Nightken

Electric Reaper

Electric Reaper

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Post by Nightken 7th October 2014, 1:16 pm

Once he finished off the last lioness his black lightning wings disappeared, which made it so he has to walk back to the village to check on Viola. "Still not too used to them timing out." He said to himself as he started to walk in the direction of the village. Looking back he saw exactly how much destruction he caused while holding back and realized he has quite a ways to go before he has full control over his power. The wind started to blow towards the village and even without enhanced sense of smell the scent of feline was in the air along with burned grass. It didn't take too long for him to get close to the village as he saw Viola standing in front of it and looked different to say the least. "She is most likely pissed at me better get this over with." He thought to himself as he started to walk towards her. While he walked towards her he was able to see the scales on her and steam coming off of her body where she was wounded. "Didn't think you'd be steaming mad at me wanting to make sure a friend is patched up." Nightken said to Viola to try and lighten the tension. The wind blew the scent of cats towards them which made him realize there is more nearby. "Guess you'll have to complain about me dropping you off here later once we're done with these lions." He said to her being prepared to attack any lion that shows up. Pulling out a magic cigarette he lit it and took in a large breath before letting out a puff on harmless smoke behind Viola. It didn't take more than a minute for him to finish his cigarette, once he was finished it he flicked the cigarette butt away as it turned into a harmless vapor.
    Word=315

Themes:

Missions Complete-
    100 year:
    10 year:
    SS:
    S:
    A:

Bank
    Viola-chan
    Viola-chan

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Post by Viola-chan 10th October 2014, 6:33 pm

Hearing the familiar voice remark about her being steaming mad, caused her shoulders to strain, figure twisting around to see none other than her partner. Thankfully, the steam had died down, revealing silvery scales that traced along both her arms, legs, and cheekbones. "I-I'm not mad!" she protested, folding her arms in front of her chest, "You shouldn't be running off on your own! Just because we're the same rank, doesn't mean you can handle those beasts all by yourself! If you would've gotten hurt, nobody would've been there to help you!..." stopping her shouting she dropped her hands back by her sides with a guilty expression, "Gomen, I am not one to talk at all in a situation like this. You just worried me is all." scratching her chin she timidly looked away in embarrassment, hoping he would forgive her for her sudden outburst.

The long grass to their side shuffled, a brown blob shooting out from the field and toward Nightken. Thankfully, before-hand, Viola had already noted that there was a lioness, and at least four others behind it. Drawing Akemi out, the blonde haired beauty pushed off of the ground, darting forward at the speed of wind. Adjusting Akemi in her hands, she made sure that the dull part of the blade, was most definitely not facing the massive feline. A large roar could be heard, as the sound of flesh tearing and blood splattering happened in an instant. The lioness now settled lifelessly on the ground before Nightken, Viola standing behind him and flickering out her blade to send more blood splattering against the barren earth and away from her sword. "There are four more headed this way, possibly more!" Viola called, eyes narrowed as she drew Akemi in front of her now, hands clasped around the handle roughly.

Last edited by Viola-chan on 19th October 2014, 10:43 pm; edited 2 times in total

Main Theme:
    NPC
    NPC

Character Sheet
    First Magic:
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by NPC 10th October 2014, 6:33 pm

The member 'Viola-chan' has done the following action : Dice Rolls

'Monster Dice' :
    The King of Beasts(Nightken and Viola-chan) WeakMonster The King of Beasts(Nightken and Viola-chan) NormalMonster The King of Beasts(Nightken and Viola-chan) StrongMonster The King of Beasts(Nightken and Viola-chan) WeakMonster The King of Beasts(Nightken and Viola-chan) WeakMonster The King of Beasts(Nightken and Viola-chan) NormalMonster The King of Beasts(Nightken and Viola-chan) WeakMonster The King of Beasts(Nightken and Viola-chan) NormalMonster The King of Beasts(Nightken and Viola-chan) NormalMonster The King of Beasts(Nightken and Viola-chan) StrongMonster
    Nightken
    Nightken

Electric Reaper

Electric Reaper

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Post by Nightken 17th October 2014, 12:19 pm

Nightken saw as Viola took out a lioness in an instant before it came close to him and with her warning he placed his hands on both sword handles. Walking to the grass he drew both swords and was gone with a surge of electricity in the air as the roar of several lionesses could be heard followed by several thuds. In the second he was gone he took out those four lionesses before sheathing his swords. Moments later the ground started to shake like something huge was running nearby thinking about what it could be he realized it had to be the lion they were sent to deal with. Climbing to the top of a nearby tree he saw the giant creature about a good quarter of a mile away, but surprised to see that there was two of them each with a pride of thirty behind them as the two giant lions started to move in a circle staring one another down. Seeing this it was clear there was going to be a battle of giants and it made him interested in taking them on. "Viola looks like the real battle is about to begin there is two of the lions we were sent to deal with." Hopping down he sorta stumbled as a bit of blood could be seen on his pant leg. Walking towards the soon to be battlefield he didn't show any sign of his wound slowing him down and he intended to keep it that way. Cracking his fingers while they headed that way he suddenly took of running towards the lions leaving a small blood trail behind him. "This isn't going to slow me down I won't let it." He thought to himself while running towards the battle that was about to begin in moments.
    Word=302

Themes:

Missions Complete-
    100 year:
    10 year:
    SS:
    S:
    A:

Bank
    Viola-chan
    Viola-chan

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Post by Viola-chan 18th October 2014, 9:21 pm

Nightken seemed suited by handling himself. Her pinky red eyes simply gawked at him as he swiftly darted forward, lashing out on the four massive felines that were not detectable earlier before. And just as soon as he had slaughtered them, he was already briskly making his way through the lengthy dancing grass, and to a bold standing tree.

Falteringly, Viola pursued behind him with a light jog. She watched as he pushed his way up the tree as before, one eyebrow twitching in discontent. What the hell is he doing? As he vocaled, her once irked behaviour spanned back to a monotone expression as she met his eyes. There was a stumble in his step as he discharged down from the tree, carefully observing him as he walked to notice a tint of blood on his pants. That couldn't be his, could it? she wondered, frowning in matter.

Stepping forward, her hand snapped out and clasped onto his wrist, firmly halting him from dashing toward the war of beasts up ahead. "Hold it." her voice came out cold, startling even Melody who was usually the one to speak in such a harsh tone. Viola knelt down, fumbling underneath her long ebony black jacket to tug out bandage and a meager switch blade. She stabled the open blade in-between her lips, adjusting herself before his wounded let to begin cloaking it. Then, taking the knife, she tore it away from the main part of the role to tie it in a heavy knot. A proud beaming expression came onto her face, shoving her tools back underneath her jacket and clapping her hands together.

"Next time, don't hide your wounds. I'm always watching, ya know?" brushing past him, she assumed that he would follow her toward the scene. It suggested the brawl between the two prides, had already begun. Blood was everywhere, and the scent was so strong it caused Viola to step back and just shield her nose for a moment. Damn, we need to separate those two from their entire clans? But, how? Engrossed in her thoughts, hand kneading underneath her chin, and idea flashed into her head with-out delay. "Pssht! Nightken, I have an idea!" loudly whispering, the young dragon urged him to come closer.

-377/300-

-5/62-

Last edited by Viola-chan on 30th October 2014, 10:52 am; edited 1 time in total

Main Theme:
    Nightken
    Nightken

Electric Reaper

Electric Reaper

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Post by Nightken 24th October 2014, 1:04 pm

Viola told Nightken her plan, but the only issue was keeping those two in one spot. "I'll distract them giving you the needed time to separate those two from the rest of the prides." He said before he ran off towards the lions with both swords drawn. As he ran up it drew the attention of several of the smaller lions which made them ran towards him. He sliced at least ten young lions in two pieces with little effort. They slowed him down a bit since he was circled by that small group, but once he was near the two big lions he shot a lightning bolt at both of them from his swords to get there attention. They both looked extremely pissed off at him for attacking them and they both ran towards him. Tapping the toe of his foot on the ground the area around him was coated in electricity in an eighty foot radius around him catching the two big lions in it causing them to stop charging and hopped out of the area. "Since I need to keep you two separated this should make it easier." Once he said that two great white sharks made of black lightning appeared circling near him. By him using his Stunning Lash on the sharks the can now prevent anyone from moving when hit by them. Hopping onto one of the sharks they quickly swam towards the two lions. They both swatted at the sharks, but only grazed them suffering a minor shock that stiffened their muscles preventing them from moving for a little bit. "I'd better take car of some of those other lions before they become a pain." He said before hopping off of the shark onto one of the two big lions. The sharks quickly darted towards the other lions forcing them to run into his Livewire Field. "Viola its all set." He yelled to her so she can start her plan.
    Word=326
    HP:95%
    MP:30%
    OOC: stun lasts for one post and both big lions can take 9 more B-rank hits

Themes:

Missions Complete-
    100 year:
    10 year:
    SS:
    S:
    A:

Bank
    Viola-chan
    Viola-chan

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Post by Viola-chan 30th October 2014, 11:23 am

Viola pushed off of the ground, alerting forward briskly toward the two grand lions. She stopped right in front of them, their attention turning over to her as her palms kneaded into the surface of the earth, "Dragon Soul Wall!" she called out, the ground instantly rattling back and forth. Flawless earthy walls rose from the ground, surrounding both Viola and the lions. She peered up, gritting her teeth together that had become more acute and her eyes that had developed into an illuminating neon green, "Nightken! Hurry!" she clamoured from afar, the walls slowly rising and rising up and around the three characters that settled inside.

Once the wall halted to a stop, it left a hole in the very top, sunlight still gleaming down brightly so the area wasn't so dimmed. Viola hesitantly leaned back up, vines that had been attached to her arms and hands snapping away, "Melody, you still here?" Viola questioned, she sounded slightly drained. The tiny fox walked up from behind her, panting and a bit irked by the abrupt movement of Viola running toward the lions, "I'm debating wether to strangle you for ditching me back there." the fox breathed, causing Viola to grin and glance over at her, "Stay as far away as you can, these lions are more savage than the others." she warned, Melody rolling her eyes in response to gawk at her friend who had began to take on a brawling stance.

The two grand lions looked baffled, glancing back and forth before their wide and blood thirsty eyes settled on Viola. The girl flinched in her combat boots, not so prepared to take on just two of them. But, she shook away that uncertain feeling, figuring she could at least begin without Nightken. The sounds of heavy footfalls approached her, both grand lions leaping forward to land a snapping crunch before she also pushed forward, side kicking one of them into the face.

-325/300-

-0/2-

Stats:

Main Theme:
    Nightken
    Nightken

Electric Reaper

Electric Reaper

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Post by Nightken 4th November 2014, 9:12 pm

Nightken watched as Viola created a stone cage around her and both of the grand lions preventing the other lions from trying to help along with preventing the grand lions from escaping. Both lions hopped at Viola once they could move again, but she was prepared and side kicked one in the face knocking it to the side. Nightken was trying to keep his balance while he was on the back of one of the grand lions. Running across the lion's back he made it to the head and used his ability to redirect electricity on the electric impulses in the lion's body to make it go off course and run face first into the wall. Controlling where the electric impulses go he made the grand lion he was one run at the other one and pounce on it. Jumping off at the last second Nightken made sure that it wasn't going to be able to do something mid-air to avoid the other grand lion. Once the two massive creatures collided they started to roll until they hit the wall with a loud thud and started to stagger while they stood up. "They're a lot tougher than I first thought. Guess we'll just have to hit them harder." He said to Viola as he drew his swords. The two sharks darted at the group of other lions causing them to run in fear after what all has happened thus far. Some of the lions ran into the still active Livewire Field which caused enough of a shock it took them out instantly. The sharks continued to chase the lions trying to take out as many as possible. While this was happening the grand lions looked at both Nightken and Viola with blood lusting stares before they charged at them again. "I'll take the one on the left you take the one on the right." He said as he ran towards the grand lion on the left.
    Word=326

Last edited by Nightken on 18th November 2014, 1:31 pm; edited 1 time in total

Themes:

Missions Complete-
    100 year:
    10 year:
    SS:
    S:
    A:

Bank
    Viola-chan
    Viola-chan

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Post by Viola-chan 18th November 2014, 12:18 am

Her eyes tightened, a cold yet serious look filling into her cherry red pools like water seeping into a sinking boat. "Right!" Viola replied to Ken, bobbing her head and dashing along side him before the distance between the two increased as they split their ways to a certain lion. Both which were equally ferocious.

She found her self hesitating half way through her footsteps to feel the very emotions of this grand feline erecting before her. It did not move either, but growl heavily at the dragon with a cold glare beaming from it's golden hues. There was really no reason for her to be murdering this being. It was just trying to survive, like the rest of them. Just like the village. Both feline and human threatened each other everyday without regarding peace at all. Viola frowned, lowering her head for a moment to face the ground before meeting the creatures gaze again. "I understand you," she said, taking a step forward which was considered naive to any human. Though, she was engrossed on befriending this animal, like she had with every other [aside from birds], "So please, go home. Don't start battles that will only end in the blood of your family, or your friends... of my friends. Nobody wants that... But, if you hurt my friend, I will fight back. Because, I'm sure your friends are very special to you, like they are to me." Viola smiled lightly, the lion halting it's growling as if it understood her. It seemed to be regarding Viola for a moment, as a friend, as a companion. And she swore she felt their very souls connect together like a missing puzzle piece.

Although, it was snapped away as the grand lion's attention spanned back over to it's comrade who was still growling and brawling with Nightken. The slits in it's eyes shrunk, massive fangs baring as it turned back over to Viola and pushed forward to attack her. Her eyes widened, and she prepared herself for the worst to come. Because, there was no way she was going to hurt anymore of these creatures. Their kind. She wasn't going to bloody her hands anymore with the innocent lives of these beastly felines. Her arms blocked her chest and any other area that might lead to death as the lion came closer and closer toward her.

-386/300-

-0/2-

Main Theme:

Current date/time is 28th March 2024, 11:59 am