Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Play Pretend! (Marik and Kaizen)

Mr. Anderson
    Mr. Anderson

Monarch of Destruction

Monarch of Destruction

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Coming Storms- Dragon Slayer- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Player 
    Lineage : Chaos Eye
    Position : None
    Guild : Elysium
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 1,431

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Arc of Dreams
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Play Pretend! (Marik and Kaizen) Empty Play Pretend! (Marik and Kaizen)

Post by Mr. Anderson 4th August 2014, 11:42 am

Mission Info:

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Play Pretend! (Marik and Kaizen) Team210

Play Pretend! (Marik and Kaizen) Signat11

Mr. Anderson
    Mr. Anderson

Monarch of Destruction

Monarch of Destruction

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Coming Storms- Dragon Slayer- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Play Pretend! (Marik and Kaizen) Empty Re: Play Pretend! (Marik and Kaizen)

Post by Mr. Anderson 4th August 2014, 1:21 pm

Marik was waiting to see his friend in a bar; they were going to do a mission together, something of two girls lying to their dads, Marik was actually very happy and convinced with that mission, it was going to be fun. Marik asked for a bear, but the bar attender was a woman but she ignored him completely. Marik took the next bear and he realized something… Where was Becky?! “Whait a sec, where is Becky!!” Marik standed up and when he was going to run he saw Becky… Hse was flirting with someone, Marik went close with Becky and stopped, he tough, “maybe is better idea if she doesn’t goes to the mission” Marik talked with her and told her about the mission, she took it very well and Marik went to the chair he was before. Before he sat down a guy entered the place, it was Kaizen.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Kaizen
    Kaizen

Player 
    Lineage : Necromancer's Passion
    Guild : Guildless
    Experience : 0

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Kaizen 4th August 2014, 1:36 pm

Kaizen had been "recruited" by a friend. They hadn't seen for a while, but they both needed some money. He walked threw clover town looking for the bar where they were meeting. After a while walking, he found it. He entered and heard... almost nothing, it was a nice calm bar. He gave some steps to the front. "Marik, my friend." He said after finding him and walking towards him. He shaked hands as he kept talking. "So... The mission... Can I know the specifics about it? I mean, while we walk to the job place." Kaizen looked around a bit more. "Did you come with someone?" Kaizen asked, he didn't know if someone else was doing the mission with them. "I notice something her... I may be blind, but I notice that girl over there came with you." He pointed at a red haired girl without looking at her.

Mr. Anderson
    Mr. Anderson

Monarch of Destruction

Monarch of Destruction

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Mr. Anderson 4th August 2014, 5:28 pm

Before he sat down a guy entered the place, it was Kaizen. Kaizen entered and said hello to Marik, they haven't seen each other in a while, after shaking hands Kaizen asked "So... The mission... Can I know the specifics about it? I mean, while we walk to the job place." Kaizen looked around a bit more, Marik didn't want to interrupt him "Did you come with someone?" Marik answered both questions. But first, Marilk looked kaizen from the head to the feet 5 times or more "Mmm... yes, but first, I think it was not a very good idea to bring you to the missions... Technically.. We are going for some "dates"... Fake dates, so they can impress their parents, or something like that... Even do, for being 64 years old, you look very well, and yes, I came with some one, but don't worry, she is not coming with us, I will see her later"

Kaizen
    Kaizen

Player 

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Kaizen 5th August 2014, 8:22 am

Kaizen, after the all the explanation, laughed a bit loud. "Don't worry, think about this and be honest. Can you even see my face with this helmet? I think the only thing you can see is my beard, and thats not actually a big problem, so if they ask, Im 24 and I've never shaved my self." He then graved his beard. "It's not that long anyway, or is it?" He walked to the exit of the bar. "Are you coming or what?" Kaizen was acting different with his friend, he usually was more serious, but that wasn't the case.

They both got outside and started walking towards the house of both girls. "So, I don't know where it is, so you guide. And her, have this..." He took out a book from his pocket. "It's a blank book but it will help if necessary." He gave the book to Marik and continued. "Just return it when we finish the mission."

Mr. Anderson
    Mr. Anderson

Monarch of Destruction

Monarch of Destruction

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Mr. Anderson 5th August 2014, 8:58 am

Marik laugh and smiled “I am being honest really; the beard makes you look better… And don’t worry, is not that long” Marik laugh again “Yes, I will guide, I hope we don’t get lost” Marik and Kaizen started walking to the girl’s house, but Kaizen stopped and gave him a book, a completely blank paged book “But why? It is blank… What does it do?” Marik moved the book around trying to see if it had a trick or something, they kept walking. “Ok, I think this is the right house, the blue one” Marik knocked and a girl opened the door, a pretty red haired girl. At the moment she opened the door she hugged Marik and Kaizen thanking them for going. The girl called the second one, and Marik whispered to Kaizen quickly “I choose the first one”. The second girl went to the door with the first one, and they started explaining the “plan”.

Kaizen
    Kaizen

Player 

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Kaizen 7th August 2014, 7:32 pm

Kaizen was taken by Marik to the job place, it was a blue house, but Kaizen could't really see. He gave some steps up to the entrance and Marik knocked the door. Who opened was no one but one of the girls who had asked them to do this. She seemed very nice after the hug. Both passed and took a seat. When the girl when't to call the other girl, Marik decided to give some words to Kaizen. “I choose the first one” kaizen laughed a bit loud and then answered. "I don't really mater, Im blind." He smiled at his friend.

When both girls came back, they explained the plan. It was very simple, they were going o pretend they were the couple of both girls. Marik would be the couple of the first one as he wanted, and Kaizen would be the couple of the second one. The girl looked a bit like the other one, but this one had brown hair and different eyes. Kaizen didn't know anyway, he couldn't see a thing. But suddenly, after talking a bit with them, the door was knocked, their fathers had arrived.

Mr. Anderson
    Mr. Anderson

Monarch of Destruction

Monarch of Destruction

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Mr. Anderson 14th August 2014, 9:14 am

“True… I always forget that” Both girls went down while both of the mages were siting, they explained the plan. The plan was very simple they were just supposed to “be” their boyfriends, “Mmmm that might be easy, I think I can handle it… It will be fun” Marik toughed about the plan and the job they were doing when someone knocked the door, the parents arrived. 

Marik got kind of nervous but when the girls opened the door his attitude changed completely. Marik stood up and presented himself to the parents, waiting for Kaizen to do something. The girls took seat and the parents too, the parents asked about their magic, the only thing they knew about them was that they were mages so it was the only thing they talked about “I use Amaterasu magic, it’s an offensive magic only… But anyway I love it” Marik was sitting with out anything to say, he was waiting for kaizen to start a talk or do something.

Kaizen
    Kaizen

Player 

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Kaizen 14th August 2014, 9:30 am

Kaizen was incredibly confident with himself. After presenting himself, he sat down and heard the question. "My magic... It's called the great tree arc. I can basically control trees and everything about them." He leaned in his seat. They kept talking for a while, but they went to eat after all, something Kaizen actually didn't know, it couldn't end very well for him.

"So, shall we eat?" Asked Hope, Kaizen's fake girlfriend. They all got up and walked to the dinning room. "Marik, I wasn't told we were having a meal with them." He whispered to his friend. When they got to the table he sat down and quickly got up again. "If you excuse me, I have to go the the restroom." Kaizen walked to the restroom, this was a problem indeed, but he had to work this out, he didn't think the book he gave Marik would help, but it was.

He got to the restroom and started writing with his magic paint brush in the air. "There is a problem, I can't eat, I live without eating or drinking." He sent the message to the book he gave Marik. Hoping he would see it, the book would let him know he received a message.

Mr. Anderson
    Mr. Anderson

Monarch of Destruction

Monarch of Destruction

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Mr. Anderson 23rd August 2014, 9:43 am

They went all to eat with the family, but then Kaizen went with Marik and whispered, he wasn't suppose to eat or drink "Don't you think is obvious? whats the problem?" Kaizen went to the bathroom while Marik and the family was talking.
    The plan was going well but then Marik felt something, he took out the book in his legs so nobody could see it, it had written, "There is a problem, I can't eat, I live without eating or drinking." Marik was going to laugh but he just didn't, then he wrote in the book "Don't worry, just say that you feel weird or something, maybe you are allergic to everything".
    They served chicken and soup, it was very simple. Marik was waiting for Kaizen, he was old... He was suppose to know what to talk about.

Current date/time is 18th April 2024, 9:09 pm