Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

~ Entertain the patients

Aayla
    Aayla

Knight of Water

Knight of Water

Moderator- Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Dragon Slayer- A-Rank- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Player 
    Lineage : Aspect of Pluto
    Position : None
    Guild : Sabertooth
    Cosmic Coins : 15
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : Hydrianna (Water Dragon), Deniel (Takeover)
    Experience : 8500

Character Sheet
    First Magic: 3rd Generation Water Dragon Slayer
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

~ Entertain the patients Empty ~ Entertain the patients

Post by Aayla 2nd August 2014, 4:10 pm

job information:

Having a brother was an entirely new concept to Aayla... She still couldn't quite remember him, although he did feel familiar to her... and so she decided to give him a chance. This would be their first mission together, as a team and as a family... as she was nervous as heck.

She waited for Cirven by the entrance of the guild hall, fidgeting lightly with the bottom of her vest as she looked this way and that, waiting for him to emerge. Zinnath came up behind Aayla and gave her a shove to the middle of her back, attempting to reassure the girl who gently put her hands on Zinanth's nose, pushing her back outside the guild hall where they both waited.

"Do... do you think he'll show up? What if he doesn't want to do such a little job with me..."

_____________________________________________________________________________________

~ Entertain the patients Fc9659f1-c886-4f01-a734-cae0d61afbaf_zpsh3e1k6vj
    Cirven
    Cirven

Devil's Advocate

Devil's Advocate

Moderator- VIP- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Guild Master- Demon Slayer- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Player 
    Lineage : The Devil Jester
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Experience : 833,050

Character Sheet
    First Magic: Devil's Zeal
    Second Magic: Aphyon Jivven
    Third Magic: Vir'ednith

~ Entertain the patients Empty Re: ~ Entertain the patients

Post by Cirven 2nd August 2014, 5:09 pm

He ran through the guildhall and practically danced around others to get to the entrance to the guild. He had overslept after his last job of dealing with the devil child named Nathan. He felt uneasy about who if not what, that child would grow up into. He had an image of some sort of crazed person unless his parents started to really scold him for his actions.

He arrived outside the guild huffing and puffing in air. He was hoping that his sister would forgive him for being late and it wouldn't affect her. She seemed to be easily affected by other sometimes which was probably due to something that happened in her past when he wasn't around to protect her. He regretted that he was never able to find her after the trgedy that happened to their town.

"I'm here. Sorry I'm late." He stood behind her as he tried to regain his breath.
    Aayla
    Aayla

Knight of Water

Knight of Water

Moderator- Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Dragon Slayer- A-Rank- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Aayla 2nd August 2014, 5:58 pm

Aayla sighed in relief as she turned around to face her brother finally, noting how tired he already looked, and thankful that this would be an easy mission.

"Th...that's ok big brother... uhm... but we'll be late u...unless we take Zinnath... I... I hope that's ok... "
    She said shyly, biting her lower lip nervously as she continued to look at him. It was so weird to call anyone big brother... let alone actually having one. She turned back to zinnath who slithered forward to give the two of them easier access onto her back.

She leaped up once Cirven gave his answer, extending a hand to help him up behind her.

"so uhm... have you thought of... of what magic we'll... use to entertain these...these kids? I can use my... my water bubble and... maybe my water lock... but I don't know about my other spells..."
    She said softly as Zinnath opened up her wings with a surge of magic energy before slithering off of the side of the building and snapping her wings open to catch the air.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Cirven
    Cirven

Devil's Advocate

Devil's Advocate

Moderator- VIP- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Guild Master- Demon Slayer- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Player 

Character Sheet

Post by Cirven 2nd August 2014, 6:25 pm

He nodded to her and moved towards the over grown serpent. She had put her hand out to help him up but he instead jumped up onto their ride himself. He remembered their ride on Zinnath last time so he made sure to land in front of her this time because he feared she would have trouble again on such a long ride.

"Hold onto me, OK? I'm your big bro after all so I have to protect you. Gotta make up for all the time I missed too." He grabbed onto what he could of the serpent and waited for them to start moving.

"Oh... Uhh.. I could maybe show them my magic with transferring things. Maybe show them a few forms of the Kukan or something."
    Aayla
    Aayla

Knight of Water

Knight of Water

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Aayla 2nd August 2014, 6:44 pm

Aayla couldn't help but smile softly as Cirven leaped up onto Zinnath without taking her help, and her smile turned into a blush when he stated that he would protect her.

"Thank you..."
    She said softly just as her stomach started to churn and she began to feel sick. She gripped onto Cirven tightly. She would never get used to the feeling of plummeting down towards the ground like that. However, even as Zinnath straightened out, she didn't feel any better, she felt as if her heart would jump out of her throat the entire ride to Magnolia.

When they got there, she leaped off of Zinnath, taking in a deep breath as if she had been holding it the entire time. She gave Zinnath a hug ebfore going back over to Cirven, now a smile plastered on her face.

"Thanks again... I appreciate it...o...one day... I dont doubt that... I'll fall off of her..."
    She said lightly as she took Crivens hand and walked passed Zinanth.

"Thanks Zinny! We'll be back soon ok! I don't want you to scare the kids!"
    She called back, the serpent lowering her head as if expressing how sad she was that she couldn't go.

Cirven
    Cirven

Devil's Advocate

Devil's Advocate

Character Sheet

Post by Cirven 2nd August 2014, 6:56 pm

As they flew he made sure to keep an eye on Aalya and her grip on him. She seemed to getting worse the more they flew so he grasped one of his hands onto hers in an attempt to calm her but it didn't seem like she noticed through her sickness.

They finally arrived in Magnolia after some time and he was able to see his sister in better shape again. He didn't like it when she was in any sort of pain but with their flight he really couldn't do much about it.

"Don't mention it, Aalya. Its what I'm here for. Oh and don't go jinxing what might happen on Zinny. You might upset her, you know." He reached out to pet the snake as a sort of goodbye before they started to leave. "Don't worry, Zinny. I'll try to get you something good to eat to make up for it."
    Aayla
    Aayla

Knight of Water

Knight of Water

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Aayla 2nd August 2014, 9:21 pm

Zinnath nudged her nose into Cirven's back after he pet her, pushing him towards Aayla so that the pair could hurry up. Aayla chuckled softly as she tugged on her big brothers hand, guiding him towards Magnolia's hospital.

On the way there, Aayla had them stop at the pet store where she picked out several different types of colored exotic fish. She payed the jewels she owed the man for them before going to meet her brother back outside where she handed him a few of the bagged fish.

"Here. It'll be for the kids."
    She stated, not bothering to explain what she was going to do before guiding him into the hospital. When they walked in, she walked right up to the floor they were supposed to meet the kids and explained to the Nurse what she was planning on doing so that they wouldn't freak out when she started. They werent too fond of the idea, but after Aayla secretly demonstated what she was going to do, they were allowed in.

Cirven
    Cirven

Devil's Advocate

Devil's Advocate

Character Sheet

Post by Cirven 2nd August 2014, 11:02 pm

He didn't exactly know what his sister had planned as she dragged him around but he wasn't going to doubt her at all. She seemed pretty motivated and he knew with motivation there was a good idea of some kind behind it. He was somewhat sad that all he could think of doing was just showing the children that his sword changed forms. His magic somewhat limited him on the showy aspect especially in a closed in area.

Once at the hospital he decided not to watch her demonstration or listen in on her plans. He wanted to be just as surprised as the kids were when she did it.

"You ready for our little magic show?" He spoke to her as they walked through the hospital and towards where the kids were waiting.

Aayla
    Aayla

Knight of Water

Knight of Water

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Aayla 3rd August 2014, 9:40 am

Aayla nodded and took a deep breath before walking into the room. She shly smiled over at the kids and waved, the kids sitting up in their beds and chairs to get a better look at the people walking in.

"Hi... hi everyone... My name is Aayla, and this is my brother.... Cirven. You guys wantd to see some magic right?"
    She asked the kids who for the moment stayed quiet, quickly making Aayla feel nervous about the situation she was in.

"O...ok well. How many of you have ever... been swimming before?"
    She asked again and this time only one kid raised his hand to answer.

"I have... but... only in the pool here... in the hospital."

The young girl stated, earning a suprsed look from the other kids. Aala let out a small sigh and smiled. Good, so this really was going to be a new experience for them!

"Well, I've got a very special kind of magic, and we're all going to go swimming today... I even brought some friends to swim with you."

She had taken a large dish from the nurse she had spoken too earlier and set it up on one of the tables, putting n the many fish she had just purchased from the store. They looked really cramped and unhappy in the bowl, and the kids noticed.

"Don't worry they'll all be happy in a minute."
    She said as she filled the bowl with water, Water that seemed to come from her bare hand, causing the kids to try and get a closer look as to what was going on.

"Ready to go swimming everyone? I promise you'll all be ok"

She told them. They looked nervous at first but then, reassuring one another they smiled and nodded, each expressing their concent with the activity.

"Okay, here goes. Water Bubbles!"
    She cast out first, launching small bubble after small bubble at the children. The pockets of air moved around each of the kids heads, causing them all to poke at the strange water curiously.

"Cirven... Can you put the fish into my next spell? Water Lock!"

She cast out, extending her hands forward as a massive bubble of water engulfed each of te kids, lifting them off of their beds and chairs as they began to float in the water. They would have no trouble breathing while stuck in the spell as her water bubbles provided with breathable air.

Cirven
    Cirven

Devil's Advocate

Devil's Advocate

Character Sheet

Post by Cirven 3rd August 2014, 12:11 pm

Cirven helped his sister in her presentation by doing stances and poses that a magician's assistant would do. The kids seemed to not be into it much at first but once Aalya started to do her magic it started to have a impact albeit a small one because they were more interested in her magic than his posing.

He was surprised to see the magic his sister could do at first but figured it came with the territory of being a Water Dragon Slayer. Her powers seemed perfect for showing off compared to his so he thought of how unnecessary his magic would be in helping the kids.

"Ok. Fishes for each of you!" He moved placed a few fishes in each of the water lock spells around the kids. The looks on their faces were priceless and he could feel that his sister and him were doing something these kids would remember for a long time to come.

"Anything I can do for you, Aqua Maiden?" He came up with a name for her on the spot that he hoped the kids would like so that they would have another way of remembering the event. He hoped his sister knew how to go with it and stopped her stuttering to pull off the character more.
    Aayla
    Aayla

Knight of Water

Knight of Water

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Aayla 3rd August 2014, 6:55 pm

"I...I uh"
    Aayla's face went bright red as she attempted to keep her concentration on the water lock spell. The kids and the fish seemed happy to be able to swim about without the fear of drowning. They wouldn't sink, and they wouldn't float, plus they got to swim with some exotic looking fish, kind of making it look like they were in the ocean.

"Why don't you get the fish to move around more? Go give gentle taps on the water lock to get them to react"
    It was really the only thing she could think of on the spot. It was hard enough to keep so many water bubbles active at the same time, while keeping a very large Water Lock cast on all of the kids.

Inside the bubble, the kids were swimming in many different and strange ways, most of them never being submerged in anything more than a bath. They would laugh and giggle as they swam about trying to catch any o the fish. When any of the kids started to really freak out though, she let their bodies gently sink through the spell and back onto one of the beds.

Cirven
    Cirven

Devil's Advocate

Devil's Advocate

Character Sheet

Post by Cirven 3rd August 2014, 7:52 pm

He moved to each of the bubbles and tapped them lightly to cause the fish to swim around more with the children. He asked the nurses for bowls for the fish so that the kids could keep them as pets. He then made sure the children who finished with their time in water lock were fine in their beds.

The kids enjoyed themselves for awhile in the water to which Cirven was happy for. No child deserved to be sad and sick the way they were.

"Aalya, don't push yourself too much. The have been in there long enough anyways. We should stop for the day." He went around as the kids moved out of the water locks and retrieved all the fish into bowls brought by the nurses.

"Have fun, kids?" His question was answered by the happy looks of the children. "Glad to see it. I made sure that those fish could be your pets. Take care of them, OK?"

After speaking the two mages then left with smiles on their faces for what they had done for the children.

Current date/time is 28th March 2024, 9:38 am