Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

The Rarest Flower - a Knight, a Nun and a Dragon

JaffaArchfiend
    JaffaArchfiend

Summoner of Faith

Summoner of Faith

1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Knight of Destiny
    Position : None
    Guild : Sabertooth
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : Secondary - Katherine Wickfield
    Experience : 4986.5

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Holy Stigmata Magic
    Second Skill: Celestial Spirit Magic
    Third Skill:

The Rarest Flower - a Knight, a Nun and a Dragon Empty The Rarest Flower - a Knight, a Nun and a Dragon

Post by JaffaArchfiend 2nd August 2014, 10:25 am

Spoiler:

Kiersa sat in her seat with a refreshed breath of air as she sipped at her strawberry tea. After the job in the forest to find the women, it had been agreed by all to sit down and get something to drink... well, all except the big scary man in the robes who had just left afterwards. She looked over at the two girls at the table for a moment, smiling softly. "Th-thank you again for helping with the job..." she said, bowing her head in respect.

“So… what brought you two out here? Maker only knows what providence it was we were on the same mission.” Said the nun softly, not wishing to offend either of the girls, especially after having seen them in action against the Vulcans. She was curious though about the guild the girls were in… the only time the nun had ever heard of Knights, runic or otherwise, was well, males with that title. But she kept silent for now, not wishing to disturb the mood with so delicate a question.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

The Rarest Flower - a Knight, a Nun and a Dragon Kiersa%20Signature2_zpsbeofxgfa

Theme:

Tōwa Lazmira
    Tōwa Lazmira

Judge and jury

Judge and jury

Moderator- Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Quality Badge Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Weapon of Apocalypse Wielder- Player 
    Lineage : Godchild
    Guild : Rune Knights
    Cosmic Coins : 5
    Experience : 0

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Cosmic Mind
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

The Rarest Flower - a Knight, a Nun and a Dragon Empty Re: The Rarest Flower - a Knight, a Nun and a Dragon

Post by Tōwa Lazmira 2nd August 2014, 10:36 am

Tōwa was again snacking on the Candied cherry's she loved so much when Naomi spoke up. "well Tōwa had a modeling job to do when that kid asked us to help." Naomi reaches over grabbing one of the candy's, causing Tōwa to open her mouth in silent protest, and popping it into her mouth. "sheee id a ood oob." Naomi says as she chews the candy. This causes Tōwa to bop her one the head, Naomi swallows the candy. "Opps sorry forgot i should not talk with my mouth full." Naomi responds, sticking her tongue out as she does showing that she really could care less, causing Tōwa to bop her on the head again. "Quit it Tōwa" she snaps. "anyways its not a problem. We Rune Knights are supposed to help the people no?" Naomi Smiles "What guild are you from? and what was with that scary guy.... what his problem..."

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Towa's Theme:

Ume's Theme:
    The Blade of War - Unmade Primary Magic - Unmade Secondary Magic
    Unmade Armor - Unmade items.
    Aayla
    Aayla

Knight of Water

Knight of Water

Moderator- Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Dragon Slayer- A-Rank- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Player 
    Lineage : Aspect of Pluto
    Cosmic Coins : 15
    Mentor : Hydrianna (Water Dragon), Deniel (Takeover)
    Experience : 8500

Character Sheet
    First Skill: 3rd Generation Water Dragon Slayer
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

The Rarest Flower - a Knight, a Nun and a Dragon Empty Re: The Rarest Flower - a Knight, a Nun and a Dragon

Post by Aayla 2nd August 2014, 11:16 am

It seemed that no matter where the young dragon slayer went, there was always someone in need of help, meaning there was little time to rest for the young girl. She had come to Magnolia that morning for a completely seperate job, and she found herself doing odd jobs for people around the town. It was strange, she wondered where the Fairy Tail Wizards were... she didn't think she saw any of them in town...

She had made her way over to the Fairy Tail Guild hall, looking at the building and whistling slightly, impressed by it's design when a man came running out of no where and began begging her for her help. She was quick to explain to him that she wasn't a part of fairy tail, but he didn't care. She was a wizard and he needed her help. He quickly explained what to do before running off again, running straight into another shop. Through the window, she could see him kneel down and bed two other people for help. She rolled her eyes and walked towards the store. Well, why not do this thing with a little bit of help? besides... maybe meeting wzards from another guild could turn out to be a good thing?

She walked into the shop, ready to offer her help on this mission when she spotted the wizard in whom she had ton a few other missions with, and whom was on the same team as her...

"Kiersa..?"

The Rarest Flower - a Knight, a Nun and a Dragon Fc9659f1-c886-4f01-a734-cae0d61afbaf_zpsh3e1k6vj
    JaffaArchfiend
    JaffaArchfiend

Summoner of Faith

Summoner of Faith

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by JaffaArchfiend 2nd August 2014, 11:18 am

The nun blinked and tilted her head a little as she tried to think about what a modelling job would entail, her thoughts going back to the magazines she spotted briefly in Aayla's room when she was borrowing her swimming suit. Her cheeks turned crimson at the thought of herself posing like the people in those magazines, before she chuckled softly at the actions between the two sisters.

"Well, I'm from Sabertooth... as for him..." she said with a sigh before shrugging. "I don't know either... He... he doesn't seem to like anyone much I think..." said Kiersa before she took another sip of her tea. Just as she was putting the cup down, a local man came into the cafe and looked around before rushing to their table and slamming his hands down. "You've got to help please! You're mages right?" The nun squeaked at the sudden disturbance, before slowly nodding at him, looking over to Towa and Naomi for any clue as to what the man wanted of them.

An answer was quickly forthcoming as he got down to his knees in a begging position. "Please, we need a rare flower that only grows in the Spooky Forest. Its used in some of our more powerful healing potions... but nobody at the clinics brave enough to go! Please, will you help us?" he asked, the nun nodding already. "Of course I'll help... Um..." she blinked before looking at Towa and Naomi for a moment. "W-want to come along?" she asked, recalling the last time she went to the Spooky Forest with Miss Faustus.

Then the nun blinked as another voice popped up in the shop. "Aayla!" she called out before going over to hug the Slayer.

The Rarest Flower - a Knight, a Nun and a Dragon Kiersa%20Signature2_zpsbeofxgfa

Theme:

Tōwa Lazmira
    Tōwa Lazmira

Judge and jury

Judge and jury

Moderator- Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Quality Badge Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Weapon of Apocalypse Wielder- Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Tōwa Lazmira 2nd August 2014, 11:33 am

Tōwa and Naomi Listened with mild interest as the person speaks. The nun agrees and asks them if they would come with. "Sure don't see why not." Naomi responds noticing as Tōwa pulls the last candy from the small bag. Tōwa unwraps it and move to put in in her mouth, when Naomi Grabs it and Eats it. "HA." she says only to get put in a head lock by Tōwa. "OW stop it. come one you ate almost all of them, can you blame me for wanting one..." She says in a mildy muffled voice, which Tōwa lets her go at that. the look on Tōwa's face is one of defeat as Naomi had a point. "hey you whats the pay." Naomi asks the person, who kinda shifts nervously at the question. The person opens their mouth to answer when the nun says a name causing all of the other to look at her Naomi asking "who?" then turning to find who she looking at.

Towa's Theme:

Ume's Theme:
    Aayla
    Aayla

Knight of Water

Knight of Water

Moderator- Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Dragon Slayer- A-Rank- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Aayla 2nd August 2014, 11:42 am

"Hey... I didn't think you'd be n Magnolia today... I would of waited for you to do more jobs..."
    She said with a smile as she gave the other girl a hug back before her cheecks slowly started to blush as she noticed everyone looking at them, and these new people sitting at the table with Kiersa. When they asked the man what the pay was, Aayla raised an eyebrow.

"Does it matter..? Uhm... I mean... well a pay is nice but... uhm this man needs help so... I'm going to help him... anyways..."
    Her demeanor changed rather quickly now that she was being watched by a few people. When it was just her and her team, she could be confident, she could be herself. They knew her, they didn't fear her or think she was the scum under their boot... they didn't judge her... but the rest of the world would...

The Rarest Flower - a Knight, a Nun and a Dragon Fc9659f1-c886-4f01-a734-cae0d61afbaf_zpsh3e1k6vj
    JaffaArchfiend
    JaffaArchfiend

Summoner of Faith

Summoner of Faith

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by JaffaArchfiend 2nd August 2014, 4:43 pm

It was the nun's turn to blush. "I... I d-didn't w-want... to hold you b-back... so... took a job here... t-to get stronger." she very quietly admitted so only her team-mate would be able to hear her. She then noticed that everyone was looking at them, and blushed even more. "Oh... um, sorry... g-got a little carried away... Um... Aayla, these a-are the Rune Knights Towa and Naomi... they helped me out with the job h-here... t-turns out we were all hired for it." she said with a slight chuckle as she led the girl to the table. "Towa, Naomi, th-this is my team-mate Aayla." Kiersa finished with the introductions before looking back at the man who seemed to have inadvertently hired all four of them.

"The r-reward... it doesn't matter... N-not to me. W-what matters is getting the f-flower they need for the medicine." said the nun, feeling that bit more confident since Aayla was here. "Y-you can g-give my sh-share to one of the ch-charities in town if y-you want... I w-was going to do that a-anyway..." said Kiersa with a blush. The man gave a grateful sigh before recalling the Knights still wanted to know. "2000 Jewels ma'ams." he informed them.

Theme:

Tōwa Lazmira
    Tōwa Lazmira

Judge and jury

Judge and jury

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Tōwa Lazmira 2nd August 2014, 5:14 pm

Tōwa and Naomi watch as the two Sabertooths talk, stuttering back and forth to each other. Tōwa dig around in on of her pockets and pulls a small knife out as well as some wrapped cheese, and cuts a few slices of, then offering a slice to all present.
    Naomi walks up the the new girl and looks her up and down. "Why you so scared of me i dont bite... much" Naomi says grinning evilly... until Tōwa grabs her ear. "OW OW OW I'll stop." Tōwa lets go leaving Naomi rubbing her ear. Turning back to the girl. "you know we are not gonna hurt you." she says still rubbing her ear. "and we intend to come as we where approached first before you ca..." is stopped again by Tōwa grabbing her ear.

"Stop harassing her." Tōwa says quietly with a voice as Clear as Crystal and a pure as fresh snow.

Naomi immediately sits down. "sorry..." she says looking at the ground. "we will help if you will allow us to."

Towa's Theme:

Ume's Theme:
    Aayla
    Aayla

Knight of Water

Knight of Water

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Aayla 2nd August 2014, 6:50 pm

Aayla's face turned bright red as she stared down at the floor as Towa and Naomi both spoke to her. The girls actions were actually quite terrifying to the young girl... so far, since she had escaped her captors, she hadn't faced anyone quite so forward and rough with her... everyone had actually tried to be very gentle and careful when talking to her...

"I...I'm sorry Ms Towa... Ms Naomi... I promise I won't get in the way if you'll let me come along... uhm... you can even have my part of the reward i...if you want..."
    She stated as she bit her lower lip, looking over to Kiersa and quickly taking her arm before pulling her out of the shop. She needed to get out of here, she couldn't take all of these people staring at her any more! Being intimidated by Naomi was bad enough without all the people in the place staring at all of the commotion...

JaffaArchfiend
    JaffaArchfiend

Summoner of Faith

Summoner of Faith

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by JaffaArchfiend 2nd August 2014, 11:53 pm

Kiersa gave a squeak as she was dragged out by Aayla. "Um... S-see y-you o-outside th-then? E-easier if w-we all tr-travel together!" she called over before she exited the shop with the Slayer girl. Once they were outside the nun would look at her friend in concern. "A-are y-you alright?" she asked softly, putting a hand on the girls shoulder in a comforting manner.

The fact that she was trying to comfort her in a public situation did not escape the timid nun. Kiersa tried to think of something that would make Aayla feel comfortable again, before a memory from the convent surfaced, and the nun smiled softly. She went onto her tiptoes and went to kiss Aayla on the forehead and then hug her. "F-feel any b-better?" Kiersa asked. "S-sorry if th-that was a little... s-strange... it's j-just... whenever I was n-nervous at the c-convent... whenever any Sister was n-nervous actually... they'd kiss the person's forehead..." she explained softly. "I-it's to r-represent... the Maker's watching and c-caring for us... even when we're w-worried..."

Theme:

Tōwa Lazmira
    Tōwa Lazmira

Judge and jury

Judge and jury

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Tōwa Lazmira 4th August 2014, 8:26 am

Tōwa, Naomi and the Man all watched as the new girl pulled teh timid nun out of the building, Naomi with a Smirk. "ya think they on a hot date or something?" causing Tōwa to give her a dirty look. "What? they got all weird when they say each other." Tōwa  shakes her head at the comment. The man just fidgets a little before speaking.

"um can you two do it?" he asks. "I don't know if they are going to help but its mildly time sensitive... so." he say looking at the ground.

"sure, off we go." Naomi say hopping to her feet. "shall we." she says happily, Tōwa nods and stands. As the two of them walk to the entrance the boy call out some thanks. Stepping outside, Naomi looks around for the two other girls and upon spotting them calls out. "Hey we are heading out ya coming?" Tōwa standing behind Naomi smiling gently. "we don't have time to just Dilly dally, so hurry up if you two are coming." she finishes as she turn and starts to leave, with a mild skip even, Tōwa following slightly after.

Towa's Theme:

Ume's Theme:
    Aayla
    Aayla

Knight of Water

Knight of Water

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Aayla 4th August 2014, 10:33 am

"I just... couldn't stand all those people staring at me... Thank you... Sorry I didn't mean to... to cause any trouble..."
    She muttered lightly to her companion. Her eyes darted over to the two Rune knights however as they stepped out of the building, calling over to them. They were right, they did have a job to get done and she had to get over this whole thing with being stared at.  It always made her think of the time she was stuck with the dark mages... she was always stared at as if she was some sort of freaked, called a demon and a monster for what she was...

She shook her head to clear her thoughts before she took Kiersa's wrist and gently started to pull her along after the two Rune Knights.

"They're right... We've got a job to do and we can't waste anymore time..."

JaffaArchfiend
    JaffaArchfiend

Summoner of Faith

Summoner of Faith

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by JaffaArchfiend 4th August 2014, 2:08 pm

Kiersa smiled softly and gave the Slayer another hug as she explained the situation. "It was my fault... I shouldn't have acted like that in the cafe..." she said, trying to shift Aayla's discomfort to herself, when she also noticed the Rune Knights. The nun followed behind Aayla as she was dragged behind the girl and nodded. "Yes... we do..." she said before calling out to the Rune Knight pair. "W-wait up!"

Once the four girls were walking together, she looked at everyone for a moment before speaking softly. “Umm… h-have any of y-you been to the Spooky F-forest before?” she asked. “I-I’ve only been th-there once with Miss Faustus f-from our guild… W-was rescuing a p-puppy that had g-gotten lost… Urgh… Vulcans…” said the nun with a slight shudder as she recalled how that last job went. Kiersa just hoped they didn’t have to encounter any more of those today… the ones in Magnolia’s forest were enough for her today thank you very much.

Theme:

Tōwa Lazmira
    Tōwa Lazmira

Judge and jury

Judge and jury

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Tōwa Lazmira 4th August 2014, 2:31 pm

"Nope never been there but im not worried." Naomi says as she walks. "I Have This!" Naomi stops for a second and summons Gathorm, a very large Rotary gun. "see not worried."(RE reference for you dorky people) she lets the weapon fall from her hand, where it fades from existence. Naomi's smugness is quickly replaced as Tōwa sighs heavily. Naomi looks at Tōwa "what? oh right... damn forgot the summon lock." Naomi looks disappointed for but a second before turning to the blue haired girl. "SO, whats your story?" Naomi ask, Tōwa wandering off while she speaks. "and why are you afraid of me? you don't even know me?"  Naomi at this point noticed that Tōwa had wandered off. "oh... she did it again... she'll be back soon."

Tōwa's mind had wandered again mainly because she was bored now, which was not hard to believe, her two companions were not exactly forthcoming. She decided to run off away from the group for a minute or so, to get the knife and cheese she had left behind and to get something sweeter from a stall with candied apples, which she tore into immediately, enjoying the sweetness of the caramel and the tang of the green apple underneath it. She returned to the group a little while later catching up quickly.

Towa's Theme:

Ume's Theme:
    Aayla
    Aayla

Knight of Water

Knight of Water

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Aayla 4th August 2014, 3:54 pm

"My story...?"
    She asked curiously as they walked along towards the spooky forest. This was going to be a strange job with these two with them.. she had hoped to stay back and just let the three girls learn as much as they could from this experience, but she had a feeling that she might have to do more than she originally thought.

You mean my magic? Well... it's a secret for now... you'll have to find out whenever something in the forest gets in our way."
    She said with a light smile. She wasn't necessarily scared of the girls, more like she was taken aback by their attitudes. It took all kinds of people in the world, it just so happened she hadn't encountered anyone quite like them yet.

"Oh... and i'm... im not scared of you ms Naomi... its just that um... I'm a kind of shy around people that I... that I don't know..."
    She explained lowly, glancing up to the sky to make sure that Zinnath was flying somewhere nearby.

Last edited by Aayla on 4th August 2014, 5:07 pm; edited 1 time in total

JaffaArchfiend
    JaffaArchfiend

Summoner of Faith

Summoner of Faith

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by JaffaArchfiend 4th August 2014, 4:25 pm

Kiersa kept an eye out for Towa, but listened as Aayla and Naomi chatted away, smiling softly. When Towa reunited with them, the nun gave her a gentle nod before they arrived at the edge of the Spooky Forest. The nun shivered as they approached, the same feeling as before creeping over her. Her arms wrapped around her body as a chill went down her spine, her body feeling cold despite it being warm. She stepped closer to Aayla, feeling a little better beside her team-mate, even though the sensation of malevolence did not fade away by an iota.

The nun shook her head to try and dampen down the feeling of dread that was washing over her like water on a beach, taking in a slow breath to compose herself. “R-right…” she began, as she started to step inside the forest. “W-we’re t-to f-find… a w-white f-flower i-in these w-woods…” said Kiersa as she cast her eyes around in search for the plant of their quest. I just hope no Vulcans turn up this time… anything but Vulcans…

Theme:

NPC
    NPC

Mentor : Admin

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by NPC 4th August 2014, 4:25 pm

The member 'JaffaArchfiend' has done the following action : Dice Rolls

'Monster Dice' :
    The Rarest Flower - a Knight, a Nun and a Dragon WeakMonster
    Tōwa Lazmira
    Tōwa Lazmira

Judge and jury

Judge and jury

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Tōwa Lazmira 5th August 2014, 2:52 pm

Naomi see's the Goblins first. "hey look." she says pointing at the large wolf. "Aren't they ugly as hell ." she smiling as she speaks. "welp time to fight now..." Summoning Tirizana while Tōwa summons Shinken. The two of them move split up to make it so the Goblins cant gang up on of them at a time. The dont get far before the they charge Naomi, as she does not know when to shut up, Swinging at her. Naomi Rolls under the attack then back to her feet then pivoting oh the ball of her foot, bringing the spear down in a overhead chop while activating the one of the Elemental attack on the spear. The blow is thunders as it make contact with the one of the goblins flanks, Sparks of Electricity ripple off the spear. The Goblin yelps and quickly turns to face Naomi, swinging at her with it club getting her arm. Naomi crys out and lashs out with her foot knocking it back. "ANY DAY NOW TōWA!!!" she yells. Tōwa  stops just behind the three, in a wide L-stance, and pivots her body while drawing the Shinken. A bust of wind is radiates as the blade leaves the sheath, cutting easily into the second goblins unprotected rear. as Tōwa finishes the strike she turns the blade and attacks again. The goblin lets out a yelp and Turns around swinging wildly and missing horribly, the Three goblins fall back a litte, a little more wary this time. "Damn it, you got my dress dirty..." Naomi says with displeasure as she looks at the dirt she got on her dress with he own attack.

Remaining Energy 117%/130%(see Bloodline)
    weapon skills used are colored
    Magic cost is reduced by 4%(2% from Base magic, 2% from Item)
    Tirizana:

Shinken:

Towa's Theme:

Ume's Theme:
    Aayla
    Aayla

Knight of Water

Knight of Water

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Aayla 5th August 2014, 4:35 pm

"In a place this dark... a white flower sould be no problem~ eww..."
    The dragon slayer scrunched up her nose as a handful of goblins poped out of the tree's to block their path. She brought her hand up to plug her nose so that she wouldn't have to spell them. She then took a step back and brought her left hand out, beginning to cast a spell of her own when she heard a large crack of lightning. She shrieked as she stumbled away from the noise, moving her hand from her nose, to both hands covering her ears as she fell backwards onto her butt. She drew close into herself as she closed her eyes and kept her ears covered, trembling lightly as the lightning was flung around the spear used by one of the knights.

At the sound of the shriek, Zinnath circled back and began to dive down into the trees. She hadn't smelled any deal danger, however if Aayla screamed like that, there was no doubt in her mind that something was wrong. Zinnath had to draw her wings in close as she got into the thick woods, soon putting her wings away completely as she slithered down the thicker trees and soon found her way to Aayla's side. Seeing that she was in no immediate danger, the large serpent moved her nose up to nudge Aayla gently, reassuring her that she was alright.

JaffaArchfiend
    JaffaArchfiend

Summoner of Faith

Summoner of Faith

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by JaffaArchfiend 5th August 2014, 4:53 pm

Kiersa let out a soft sigh as it turned out the enemy were not in fact Vulcans, but diminuitive green foul-smelling people, armed with clubs… and looking very much like they wished to beat them up. The two Rune Knights quickly leapt into action, Kiersa standing by as she did not wish to be caught in the initial cross-fire of their assault, when she heard Aayla cry out in terror. The nun quickly turned around, the words for Damocles and Seraphim ready to spill from her lips when she saw her team-mate was clutching her ears and huddled on the ground.

“A-Aayla?” she asked for a moment before Zinnath came swooping down and encircled the Slayer. She nodded to the serpent and observed that the goblins were not quite down yet. Better get rid of these little beasts. The nun’s gaze hardened a little as she took on the L-Stance and put her hands forward. “Stigmata of Longinus!” she intoned, a lance of holy magic hurtling from her palms directly into the goblins, spearing one. Despite knowing what it would do to her, she cast the spell twice more, striking the two remaining goblins before she fell to her knees, clutching her head and stomach as the nausea washed over her, her chest bloody from the cost of the spells. “Urgh... Maker…” she groaned before she slowly stood up, something the goblins weren’t likely to do any time soon.

She stumbled over towards Aayla and Zinnith, managing to get past the Sea Serpent and put her hands onto the girls shoulders. “H-hey… i-it’s a-alright… w-what’s wrong?” Kiersa asked softly, glancing in the direction of the Rune Knights, before returning her focus on Aayla biting her lower lip.

Spoiler:

Theme:

Tōwa Lazmira
    Tōwa Lazmira

Judge and jury

Judge and jury

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Tōwa Lazmira 5th August 2014, 7:52 pm

Tōwa sheathed shinken as she turned to rejoin the to Sabertooth girls, Naomi in tow. "HEY WHy THE HELL YOU DI...." Naomi start only to get hit over the head by Tōwa.

"Stop it." Tōwa's says quietly. "she was surprised."

"but..." Naomi again starts but is quickly silenced by Tōwa's glare.

"you shaking dear." Tōwa says as she sets a hand on the nuns shoulder. "and you don't look well? why? i can help." Tōwa summons the silver chime and begins ringing it in a figure 8 pattern letting is healing power was over the four of them. "I hope this helps you two." Naomi stand in the background dumbfounded at the amount of word Tōwa used.

"What the hell you never talk to me." she complains as the spell finishes. Tōwa turn to her raising a eyebrow. Tōwa shrugs the lets the bell fall from her hand, where it ceases to exist before hitting the ground. "well anyways we should move I'm sure there will be more of them."

Remaining Energy 110%/130%(see Bloodline)
    weapon skills used are colored
    Magic cost is reduced by 4%(2% from Base magic, 2% from Item)

Silver Chime:

Towa's Theme:

Ume's Theme:
    Aayla
    Aayla

Knight of Water

Knight of Water

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Aayla 6th August 2014, 10:05 am

The sound of the chime wasn't helping much, but it's effects sure were serving to calm the young girl down. She took a light breath before glancing up a the girls from Zinnath's protection.

"I'... I'm sorry I dont... do well a...around lightning..."
    She muttered, glancing to Kiersa sheepishly, small tears gathered up in the corner of her eyes. Th lightning was gone, but now she wouldn't be going anywhere near the Knights... as if one of ther attitudes wasn't frightening enough...

"I...I'll be ok... I'm... I'm sorry..."
    She muttered as she climbed onto Zinnath's back, sitting down on the large Serpent and lightly rubbed her neck before lying close to her.

"Lets keep going..."
    She said softly as Zinnath slithered forward with her partner on her back. It seemed everyone the young dragon slayer met lately had some form of lightning magic... Hirai was an ron lightning dragon slayer, Eli had used some kind of card lightning... and now a lightning spear? She had no luck... none... Zero... one da she was going to get zapped and that would be the end of her story...

JaffaArchfiend
    JaffaArchfiend

Summoner of Faith

Summoner of Faith

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by JaffaArchfiend 6th August 2014, 10:50 am

The nun scrunched her eyes a little as the nausea washed over her again, her equilibrium disorientated for a moment before she nodded at Aayla and the Knights. "Th-thanks... it.. it was j-just a s-side effect of u-using... Longinus... in r-rapid s-succession..." she said, explaining her own ailment as she slowly stood back up.

She nodded at Naomi and Aayla before casting her eyes around the forest, peering into the shadows a little before something caught her eye. Kiersa rubbed at her eyes to ensure it wasn't just the dizziness playing tricks with her vision before she pointed towards it. "Th-there... the f-flower. R-right over th-there." said the nun with a soft smile on her face as she began to walk towards the object of their quest.

Kiersa looked over at Aayla for a moment, worrying over her team-mates condition about the lightning. She looked over towards Zinnath as if trying to find some clue there but found nothing... Maybe it's something to do with her Element? the nun mused as they reached the flower.

Gently she knelt before the blooming flora, one hand brushing around its base to ensure she could make out where the flower itself began and ended. The nun smiled softly as she began to work the flower out of the ground, roots and all. "Like replacing the strawberry fields..." she said softly as she collected the flower and looked to the others. "L-let's get going..."

Theme:

Tōwa Lazmira
    Tōwa Lazmira

Judge and jury

Judge and jury

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Tōwa Lazmira 6th August 2014, 11:28 am

The rest of the walk back to town was uneventful, probably because of the use of tirizana. Naomi is silent the entire why back which is odd, after a few minutes she approach's Tōwa. "you know i dont think they like us." she say quietly. "why are all these people here so... lame?" Tōwa bops her on the head leaving her rubbing the spot. "well fine then." she says stomping off ahead of the group at this point she throws Tirizana, as it clear it wont be needing it. Tōwa shakes her head and leads the way back to the shop, hoping he was still there. He was pacing back and forth until he saw the group of them approaching and comes running over.

"did you get it?" he asks quickly, Tōwa points the the flower in the nuns hands. he runs over to it and looks over it. "wow it in good condition here he pulls out a small envelop and presses it into the nuns hands. "you pay." he runs off. Tōwa and Naomi make there way out not even caring about the pay. just simply wishing to find some ally that arn't afraid of every move they do.

Towa's Theme:

Ume's Theme:

Current date/time is 19th April 2024, 4:39 am