Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Be a Model

Haruhi Kanashimi
    Haruhi Kanashimi

VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Character Application Approved!- Obtain A Lineage!- Villain- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Magician's Spirit
    Position : None
    Guild : Laughing Coffin-Gravemaster
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 65,000

Character Sheet
    First Magic: Heavenly Body Magic
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Be a Model Empty Be a Model

Post by Haruhi Kanashimi 2nd August 2014, 2:51 am

Job Description:

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Be a Model 8SeRP8G
    Haruhi Kanashimi
    Haruhi Kanashimi

VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Character Application Approved!- Obtain A Lineage!- Villain- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Be a Model Empty Re: Be a Model

Post by Haruhi Kanashimi 2nd August 2014, 3:00 am

Haruhi, leaning back in a chair in the center of the hall, looked into her magazine. She was fully focused at the newest issue of Sorcerer Weekly. She was so jealous. Looking through the photo spreads of beautiful mages week after week.
    "I'f I was older.... I could pose for this, right?" She asked. The man sitting across the table from her was confused as to why she asked. Haruhi could hardly take him seriously though by his infatuation of the busty mage that was unfolding from the center story.
    "I do think you are a little young to be thinking about that, little one." he responded before quickly resuming his gaze onto the beautiful woman.
    "Wow... just gawking at the half naked lady..." Haruhi said with zero emotion in her face.
    The man shrugged. "Who knows." he said. "Maybe in a few years you could be in there. Try not to get that in your mind right now."

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Be a Model 8SeRP8G
    Haruhi Kanashimi
    Haruhi Kanashimi

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Haruhi Kanashimi 2nd August 2014, 3:08 am

Haruhi had stopped listening to the man at this post. All she heard was, Maybe you could be in there. Haruhi, with a plethora of images of her posing and modeling sliding through her mind, slipped in her chair and fell straight back. She hit her head so hard a small indent had been made on the floor.
    "Holy sh...." Haruhi started to say. Before she could finish her salior-esk phrase the guild doors flew open. Everyone was surprised to see a thin man in a suit walking into the hall. He wore dark glasses and a long olive trench coat. Draped over his shoulder was a back. It looked like a camera back. Haruhi, still cursing the world for her fall, noticed a logo printed on the mans bag. Sorcerer Weekly, it said. Haruhi instantly thought to herself,This is it! If he is actually from the magazine, maybe I have a chance of being in the spread. Haruhi leaped to her feet and ran to the man.
    "Hey you." She said. "What are you doing here?"

Be a Model 8SeRP8G
    Haruhi Kanashimi
    Haruhi Kanashimi

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Haruhi Kanashimi 2nd August 2014, 3:21 am

The man looked down at the smal girl that was wrinkling his trench coat.
    "Haha, well girl, I'm looking for some new girls to work with in the coming weeks of my magazine." He said with an inviting smile.
    "Well, I think you found the right place!" Haruhi screamed. Haruhi leaped back and struck more than a handle of poses that would make a grouchy blind man laugh himself onto the floor.
    "Oh sweety..oh sweety. I think you're by far too young." He said.
    "....I hate you." Haruhi said with no hesitation.
    "Well, don't hate me. You are quite a cute little thing. How about this? Here is my card. I want you to come by the SW studio when you're ready and able to. And we can talk about getting you in the magazine. How does that sound?"
    Haruhi was ecstatic! "Do you really mean that?" She asked. "As a glamour model?"
    "Well, lets just talk and go from there, alright?"
    Haruhi skipped away out the doors. As she continued towards town the reporter continued giving his card to the older mages of the guild. Not knowing he had made a promise to one young girl you really want to keep happy.

Be a Model 8SeRP8G
    Haruhi Kanashimi
    Haruhi Kanashimi

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Haruhi Kanashimi 2nd August 2014, 3:35 am

Haruhi skipped down the road toward the building of Sw. She was more excited then she has ever been. She had an insane idea of being one of the sexy models she has idolized in the magazine. Always forgetting she is 12. Haruhi continued her way through town. Only stopping to pose in the windows of the poor unfortunate shop owners that clustered the plaza. She started thinking about her spread and how many people would see it. How much fame would be thrust upon her. She threw up. Haruhi started getting a bit of stage fright.
    "You can do this Haruhi. You can do this." She said to herself.
    She arrived at the office building. She walked into the main room and found the reporters office. She waited, and waited, and waited. Several hours passed before he returned. He walked into his office to find Haruhi spinning to face him in his own office chair.
    "So..." She said menacingly. "I think we can start now. I'd really like to be in the next week issue."
    "You are never going to let this go, are you?" he asked.
    Haruhi wasn't listening. Only day dreaming about her dream of a cover story. "Let what go?" She asked.
    "Fine just follow me. Let's go get your shoot done." Haruhi leaped into the air and high fived herself. "YEAH!" she screamed.

Be a Model 8SeRP8G
    Haruhi Kanashimi
    Haruhi Kanashimi

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Haruhi Kanashimi 2nd August 2014, 3:50 am

Haruhi walked out of the photo shoot room. A grin spread across her face faster than before. She was so proud of herself. I'm going to be a model she thought to herself. Haruhi made her way back to the guild. She wanted to gloat and pride herself over all the other members about her newest accomplishment. She was being forced to wait an entire week to see her spread in the SW.
    "Uggggghhhhh why must I wait so long." Haruhi said.
    "It'll be done soon enough." The man said from across their table. "I'm honestly surprised you got a shoot anyway. And a little disturbed.." He added on.
    Haruhi turned her head and headed back toward her dorm to sleep.
    Surviving the remaining week was difficult. But she made it. She ran to back to the market and found it. The Sorcerer Weekly. She bought one and made her way to the guild hall. She gathered everyone around.
    "Come see, guys! It's me in here!"
    Haruhi flipped through the pages frantically and cam across her pictures. Two pages with several from her shoot. Her eyes widened. Her smile turned to a frown. Haruhi lashed out throwing a fit and wrecking what she touched. Tables and chairs vaporized and floor boards cracked. The magazine fell behind Haru as she stomped out of the guild. The page blew open to her spread. The title, "Most Adorable Mages of Fiore."

Be a Model 8SeRP8G

Current date/time is 28th March 2024, 10:35 am