Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Nightmare Challenge: Ice Mage's Greatest Work! (Privite; Jacob, Shohei, Kiba Yukiko

Jacob132
    Jacob132

Player 
    Lineage : Inuki: The Demon Dog
    Position : None
    Guild : SaberTooth
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 50

Character Sheet
    First Magic: Vector Transformation
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Nightmare Challenge: Ice Mage's Greatest Work! (Privite; Jacob, Shohei, Kiba  Yukiko Empty Nightmare Challenge: Ice Mage's Greatest Work! (Privite; Jacob, Shohei, Kiba Yukiko

Post by Jacob132 30th July 2014, 12:09 pm

Ryuga would be standing on the boat as it started to pull up to the dock. He saw the island covered in snow he would sigh as he grabbed his bag changing the vertex of the boats floor to push himself high in the air the wind blow landing safely on the dock walking towards the island walking to the island pushing off the dock by changing the vertex, but going higher this time he flew through the air landing on the ground softly as the snow crushed under his feet as he landed him only being in sneakers and a t-shirt with his hands in his pockets not even shivering like the cold air isn't even hitting him he then started to walk to some people who looked like they lived on the island he started to talk to them hearing about some weird enemy's he would smile looking at his hands "This will be a good job" he then looked around hearing that he was going to work with 2 others, but he hasn't seen anyone yet but as he looked off into the distance he sees another boat thinking they must be on it "Well looks like i get a head start" he then walked over to the man he was talking to telling him "If 2 other people show up tell them ill be waiting for them at the top" he said pointing to where the man said the weird evil people shown up at he then started walking up the hill in the snow as he took each step he would hear the snow crack and crush beneath his feet still not shivering it must be his Vector Repel keeping him cool like it does with the sun that keeps him pale looking all the time.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Nightmare Challenge: Ice Mage's Greatest Work! (Privite; Jacob, Shohei, Kiba  Yukiko GFgq1Xk          
    Nightmare Challenge: Ice Mage's Greatest Work! (Privite; Jacob, Shohei, Kiba  Yukiko YNTtpzB

~Vector Transformation Magic~ |~Character~ | ~Ryuga's Theme~
     Missions Completed
    D-Ranked: 2
    C-Ranked: 0
    B-Ranked: 0
    A-Ranked: 0
    S-Ranked: 0
    10 Year: 0
    Jewels:13751
    Exp:50/150
    DOPPO
    DOPPO

Coeval Titanic

Coeval Titanic

Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- A-Rank- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Join A Faction!- Novice [250]- Player 
    Lineage : Aspect of Terra
    Guild : Rune Knights
    Mentor : N/A
    Experience : 2,243,068

Character Sheet
    First Magic: [Second Generation] Ice Dragon Slayer Magic
    Second Magic: - - -
    Third Magic:

Nightmare Challenge: Ice Mage's Greatest Work! (Privite; Jacob, Shohei, Kiba  Yukiko Empty Re: Nightmare Challenge: Ice Mage's Greatest Work! (Privite; Jacob, Shohei, Kiba Yukiko

Post by DOPPO 30th July 2014, 12:21 pm

Shohei sighed. Today, he was on a job, and it's not like the ones where you do simple tasks. Today he'll be fighting someone, or something. The boat he was on rocked side to side as it rowed through the icy waters. They were headed to a place called Snowfall Island, he could see why it was called that. As usual, Shohei wore his red jacket, weirdly enough he wasn't cold. Shohei had been told he was doing this job with two other people, which he didn't mind but he hated working with others. Shohei chuckled at the thought, but was cut off by the sound of the tip of the boat hitting the dock, Shohei looked up. He stood up slowly and unexpectedly, causing the boat to rock back and forth a little as he stepped off of it, onto the dock. Every step echoed little as he took steps on the wooden surface, the dock, onto the cold hard ground covered in thick snow. Shohei looked around expressionlessly, only looking for a place to sit to wait for the two others who should've arrived. He sighed, not even finding a bench to sit on. Instead he walked around, the snow crunching and cracking beneath his feet as he walked obliviously. He tapped a stranger on the shoulder, "Have you seen one or two other mages around here?"he kept his annoyed look on his face. "Oh. Yes, actually. This young boy with white hair told me to tell you he'd be at the top." The man smiled and pointed to his direction. Shohei nodded and walked towards where he was pointing. He could see someone off in the distance but didn't bother acknowledging his own presence to him until he arrived. His hands were in his pockets, still keeping the annoyed expression across his face.
    Lumina Rubyscale
    Lumina Rubyscale

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Rising Star- Player 
    Lineage : Rubyscale Juggernaught
    Guild : Eclipse Soul
    Experience : 0

Character Sheet
    First Magic: Rose Dragon Slayer
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Nightmare Challenge: Ice Mage's Greatest Work! (Privite; Jacob, Shohei, Kiba  Yukiko Empty Re: Nightmare Challenge: Ice Mage's Greatest Work! (Privite; Jacob, Shohei, Kiba Yukiko

Post by Lumina Rubyscale 30th July 2014, 1:03 pm

Kiba had arrived a few hours earlier and had found a nice area to read one of his many books, and just barely registered the first mages passing and had only just caught wind of the second. Sighing to himself as he stands, stowing his book as he does, Kiba approaches the second mage faster than he was walking.

"The other guy already went past here. we need to catch him before he get himself in trouble" Kiba says in a matter of fact voice. "Kiba Yukiko Of Eclipse Soul, C-Rank. and you are." not even waiting for the man to turn around to face him just walking past him towards the other man in the distance.
         Kiba take up a brisk pace in a attempt to catch up to the first mage. Kiba frowns as he realizes that he probably is the ranking fighter here, which cause him some mild dismay as there were reports of a B rank opponent among the targets. "If i tell you to back off of me... do as i say if you wish to continue to cast magic, 30 meter or more from me will allow you to still cast." Kiba give his standard warning not wanting to cause any trouble. As Kiba finishes he take to a mild jog to catch up to the other mage, after a few seconds he catches up with the other mage.
      "You should have waited for all of us... you are aware that there are reports of a B-ranked level of opponent right?" Kiba says as he steps in front of the other mage. "Kiba Yukiko of Eclipse Soul C-Rank. Just a warning if i tell you to back off of me get 30 or more meter away from me... otherwise you will not be able to cast magic." Again giving his standard warning. Kiba holds out his had as a motion for him to stop and let the other man catch up. While Kiba waits he mutter a small incantation to change the Elemental Defense of his armor, causing the white color to suddenly be splashed with blue streaks.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Nightmare Challenge: Ice Mage's Greatest Work! (Privite; Jacob, Shohei, Kiba  Yukiko QGrxNTU
    Jacob132
    Jacob132

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Jacob132 30th July 2014, 1:35 pm

Ryuga would keep walking up the snow covered hill the snow cracked beneath his shoes as he walked the wind picking up as he got higher. He then saw the guy he asked when he first got here stopping him and seeing another person with him. He heard him tell him that "You should have waited for us" He just sighed "Yes i heard of the B-Ranked Opponent and i still ill continue on and fine" he started to walk on "Oh and by the way the names Ryuga Seishisai D-Ranked ... for now" he said in a angry kinda tone. As he walked on as the snow cracked more and more the higher they got the colder it seemed to be, Ryuga would still walk unfazed by the cold air looking around for any Creatures as they walked on "By the way there 2 things you need to know about me do not get near me when Physical objects are thrown at me ok" he said walking still the snow crunching under his feet hearing more cracking then usual stopping standing still for a second then walks around a certain spot in the snow "Don't walk there" he said pointing to where his snow tracks started to change directions to where he is now "That is a weak point in the snow the reason i can tell the close and closer i got i heard more and more cracking and i don't mean Snow crunching i mean ice cracking also the vectors i can feel that they are weak there." he said starting to walk on hoping that they payed attention

Nightmare Challenge: Ice Mage's Greatest Work! (Privite; Jacob, Shohei, Kiba  Yukiko GFgq1Xk          
    Nightmare Challenge: Ice Mage's Greatest Work! (Privite; Jacob, Shohei, Kiba  Yukiko YNTtpzB

Missions Completed
    DOPPO
    DOPPO

Coeval Titanic

Coeval Titanic

Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- A-Rank- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Join A Faction!- Novice [250]- Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Post by DOPPO 30th July 2014, 1:55 pm

Shohei frowned, the two seemed arrogant from Shohei's perspective. He said nothing for the first few edlong moments. He was right behind Kiba, as him and the first mage spoke. He carelessly started picking up the pace as he ended up walking in front of them. He listened to the white haired mage, being self aware of that and avoided walking in that area but then he chuckled, "If you two are so worried about a B rank monster, maybe you shouldn't have came. You'd just be dead weight." He shrugged, as he continued to walk in front of the small group. He suddenly stopped and turned his head toward the two, "And since you two gave you're little warnings, i might as well give mine. Don't interfere." An awkward silence came across the three. Which was expected since that was all Shohei had to say. It was almost impossible to tell hat Sho was thinking, the lifeless expression on his face told nothing. And due to his rude introduction, teamwork was falling into the gray, not that he ever needed it. Though this was his first C ranked mission, obviously he should be concerned, but he wasn't expecting such a tough fight. He chuckled at his own thought then broke the silence, "Oh, and by the way. My name's Shohei." He said to them in a soft voice without making eye contact with them, in fact, he didn't even turn their way. The air pressure was getting tense, and his eyes started to pop. It didn't bother him since it's normal around here. He stared back at the white haired mage as he walked, "If I'm correct, you're the only one who hasn't introduced yourself yet." Hopefully the guy'd take the hint. The snow cracked and crunched beneath his feet, it sounded louder then before, most likely because of the silence.
    Lumina Rubyscale
    Lumina Rubyscale

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Lumina Rubyscale 30th July 2014, 2:42 pm

Kiba listens to the two mages smirking as Shohei gave his "warning" as well as his insult. Kiba shakes his hear wondering if he had made a mistake coming on this job with people that are not Eclipse, but it hardly mattered now. "So... Shohei your saying if your outnumbered by by stronger enemy's I'm to sit and watch you die? Fine works for me." Kiba was egging the mage on at this point trying to get a rise out of him, seeing if he would lash out. Kiba then turned his attention to Ryuga. "what are your magics and what is there use and functions?" Kiba was hoping the two of them would work as a team but he had his doubts, they seemed to not even wish his help.
    Kiba sighed "My Skill's are mainly melee based and are non-magical so dont worry about any suppression effects or mana drain on me. I can suppress all magic in a 30 meter radius centered on myself and all my strikes interrupt the flow of mana in a mages body. Essentially making it harder for them to cast..." Kiba eyes the two mages as he speaks. "i do how ever have a two spells that are ranged a Roar and a form of projectiles." Kiba finishes his sentence and begins to stretch, enjoying the feeling of the muscles Contracting as he flexed and relaxed them. Finishing hes stretching he then falls into a rough fighting stance throwing two punches then a kick at a invisible foe. "i would prefer to work as a team if you two dont mind... but if you guys insist in fighting alone...." Kiba honestly cared little if these two died, but it would look bad if they died on his watch. Mages can be such a pain sometimes.

Nightmare Challenge: Ice Mage's Greatest Work! (Privite; Jacob, Shohei, Kiba  Yukiko QGrxNTU
    Jacob132
    Jacob132

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Jacob132 30th July 2014, 3:31 pm

Ryuga would look at Sho kinda getting ticked off "I did say my name and rank a little bit back ago you should have payed attention" he yell but then sighs calming down "But if I must repeat myself then ok" he looks up at Sho his eyes covered by his silver hair "The name is Ryuga Seishisai D-Rank." he then mumbles under his breath "For now" then goes back to non mumbled voice "I am from Sabertooth" he said lifting his face more so his blood red eyes are seen then looks over at Kiba "Well my magic is complicated sometimes its like i always have my ability around me though" he said tossing a steel ball he pulled out of his bag up into the air in front of his walking path the ball fly's down about to hit his head and gets bounced off going flying away out of sight "and more but i like to call it Vector Transformation it allows me to control vectors or momentum and direction and influence objects that have vectors such as bullets, heat, and electricity. My magic is both defensive and offensive. from what i learned I can do it even if I am unconscious, i can be able to make an invisible "tube" to control blood flow in a persons artery and not allow a single drop to spill. There's also Redirection, I can use my passive ability to reverse any oncoming vector coming towards the field that protects my entire body, most likely My AIM Dispersion Field, which even covers the clothes I wear and objects I am holding. The redirection ability can be done subconsciously through some simple calculations. I just need to calculate the minimum required forces like gravity, air pressure, light, oxygen, heat, sound wavelength. and redirect everything else. Things such as light, sound, and gravity are calibrated to pass through this field for his convenience, though he can undo this if he chooses to. But For defensive use, I subconsciously establishes a filter that analyzes everything as harmful or not, and use my reflect to push away anything that could harm me.

Missions Completed
    DOPPO
    DOPPO

Coeval Titanic

Coeval Titanic

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Post by DOPPO 30th July 2014, 3:45 pm

Shohei chuckled after hearing Ryuga was in sabertooth, in fact he snickered, "So you're with the cats huh? That's to be expected, knowing how boring and most likely useless you are. Well, you as a person, not your magic however." He shrugged, as foul mouthed as Shohei was, he's a kind person but this is exactly why he doesn't like teamwork. He then looked at Kiba, stopping in his tracks, "And as for you, I expect to be be sailing home on that boat, with nothing more then a scrape on  me. If you're seeking teamwork, best not get on the bad side of each other. But then again," He smiled, "we already are." Shohei paused, he wasn't done talking, "It's best if you both are aware of my magic as well. I'm a summoner, I summon things called titans. Try not to piss your pants once you see them, or else I'll die of laughter. Anyways here's another little fun warning. When one of my titan's jaw drops and let's out fire and steam, I suggest you take that chance and use it as a shield. Another thing, if it starts to get hot, you might want to back up." Obviously this information was useful, his colossal titan's skin would "Overheat" and burn as hot or even hotter then magma. As for his armored titan, if that happens it will be invulnerable for moment. You could say it's shohei's way of helping.

He continued walking in front of them, "Now shut up and let's do our job." He scowled, but he figured he had to get use to this if he ever wanted to get stronger. He sighed in disappointment but teamwork has it's effects. And in order for Shohei to become more comfortable in doing things like such, he needed to start acting like a team player. Though everyone has their flaws.

Lumina Rubyscale
    Lumina Rubyscale

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Lumina Rubyscale 30th July 2014, 4:16 pm

Kiba chuckled at the reply's he got wondering when these to would finally take the job seriously. mattered little in the long run, if they refused Kiba would do the damn job alone. Kiba sighed as he slowed his pace slightly, pulling his notebook he recorded their names and magics then stowed it again. Kiba kept his silence as they walked keeping an eye out for any sign of movement. It was not long before he noticed that they were approaching something... and something was following them. "Guys... company..." Kiba had gotten annoyed with the pointless comments that where made that he decide to let them react as he dealt with the one behind them leaving them to deal with the one infront. Kiba stops "one in the front on from behind... i got the one to the rear you two deal with the front." at the end of his word Kiba uses Illusion Break leaving the two alone hoping the did not do anything stupid, and moving behind the enemy in the rear.

As his movement halts Kiba views his target, Clearly not one of the stronger ones. which mattered little to Kiba, he was still gone destroy it. Deciding that it would be best if he eliminated it quickly Kiba taps it on what equates to its shoulder. it turns around quickly swinging a arm out like a blade. Kiba laughs Redirecting the arm only to catch one of is spells to the chest. fortunately the blow was attribute was ice and his armor makes the blow almost trivial, his armor having completed its shift. sighing Kiba Disengages, pushing the construct away from him. Kiba sets himself into a fighting stance ready for the things attacks. Kiba had no idea of what the thing was capable of and really did not want to waste a second cast of Illusion Break, there where bigger targets to deal with.

Last edited by Kiba Yukiko on 30th July 2014, 4:33 pm; edited 1 time in total

NPC
    NPC

Mentor : Admin

Character Sheet
    First Magic:
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by NPC 30th July 2014, 4:16 pm

The member 'Kiba Yukiko' has done the following action : Dice Rolls

'Monster Dice' :
    Nightmare Challenge: Ice Mage's Greatest Work! (Privite; Jacob, Shohei, Kiba  Yukiko WeakMonster
    Jacob132
    Jacob132

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Jacob132 30th July 2014, 4:40 pm

Ryuga would walk forward towards the Ice mage smiling his hands in his pocket watching its movements as it got closer, he would sigh looking over at Sho "You wanna handle him or me?" he would say his hands still in his pocket and not looking while it shoots ice shards at him. He would just smile as the shards stopped and shot back at it watching it dodge its own shards but a few hitting its shoulder just smiles "I guess it wants me to fight" he walked towards it smiles as it tries to cast a water spell the water splashing around him but not hitting him but doesn't notice that it starts to freeze it with ice making a ice bubble "Hmm well then" he then closes his eyes calculating everything before the earth breaks up underneath exploding around him breaking the ice bubble ice shooting everywhere from the explosion "Hmm never used my Earthquake Generation to break ice before" he said as a clear a 10ft area of land is free from the snow due to the explosion he then pulls his hand out of his pockets jumping up using his Tactile Telekinesis to simulate super strength punching the ice mage in the face watching him fall over but not enough to kill him he lifts him up throwing him against the ground then tosses him up then uses the vectors in the air to shoot the rocks from the ground that he opened the area a min ago to send them at him self as he does he would kick a few sharp rocks and a few regular rocks as he kicked them they went flying at built speed going threw the mage watching him fall to the ground. looks over at Sho "Heh i guess i got carried away" he said smiling looking at where Kiba was.

Last edited by Jacob132 on 30th July 2014, 5:02 pm; edited 1 time in total

Missions Completed
    NPC
    NPC

Character Sheet
    First Magic:
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by NPC 30th July 2014, 4:40 pm

The member 'Jacob132' has done the following action : Dice Rolls

'Monster Dice' :
    Nightmare Challenge: Ice Mage's Greatest Work! (Privite; Jacob, Shohei, Kiba  Yukiko WeakMonster
    DOPPO
    DOPPO

Coeval Titanic

Coeval Titanic

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Post by DOPPO 30th July 2014, 7:44 pm

The whole time Ryuga was fighting the mage, Shohei was focusing his magical energy, summoning Reiner, His Armored Titan. "Let's go Reiner.." A Golden yellow magic circle appeared, lightning struck down in the very middle. Steam arising, not able to see anything within the circle. Shohei kept a straight face, Reiner had been breathing heavily, it echoed throughout the area. Finally, Reiner showed himself. Shohei smirked, taking a deep breath, "There we go..This is so I don't have to summon you again." Reiner stared down at Shohei with glowing eyes. Shohei then looked at Ryuga with a smile, "Remind me not to get on your bad side." He joked. Shohei then got a more serious expression over at Kiba, "I think I'll go ahead!"[/color He shouted over at him. Shohei turned around and started walking further along the path. He motioned Ryuga to follow, Sho knew that Kiba would be fine. "If That Ryuga guy can beat him, so can he." He thought, reassuring himself. Shohei wasn't far from Kiba, in fact he could see him perfectly. But in the distance he saw a figure appear, getting closer, and closer, and closer. He couldn't make out who or what it was. But Shohei kept a cal expression anyhow. Reiner had gotten into a defensive stance, standing slightly in front of Shohei. Reiner huffed a few times, steam coming out of his nose. "We aren't looking for trouble you beast, but that's our only option here, now is it?" Shohei smirked and started to chuck as he motioned Reiner to get ready. Shohei waited for Ryuga to arrived if he had been following him, Shohei almost wanted to show off. But that feeling vanished into determination and responsibility. Shohei could hear footsteps, he focused his senses to listen and look carefully.

SUMMON USED (D):

Last edited by Shohei on 30th July 2014, 7:48 pm; edited 1 time in total

NPC
    NPC

Character Sheet
    First Magic:
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by NPC 30th July 2014, 7:44 pm

The member 'Shohei' has done the following action : Dice Rolls

'Monster Dice' :
    Nightmare Challenge: Ice Mage's Greatest Work! (Privite; Jacob, Shohei, Kiba  Yukiko NormalMonster
    Jacob132
    Jacob132

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Jacob132 31st July 2014, 8:35 pm

(OOC: Skiping Kiba due to not responding in time, also i forgot to put the spells i used in the last one on the bottom i will be putting the ones i use in this one on the bottom)

Ryuga would Finnish of the Ice Mage he followed Sho seeing his Titan for the first time as he stormed off after him the ice cracking as he ran he then slid to a stop seeing the slightly bigger ice made mage and him about to take it on "Wait there something different about this one like its was stronger" he yelled taking of to help fight with it he then jumped up pushing off the snow by changing the vectors below his feet trying to kick it  in the head with his Tactile Telekinesis but its arm swung up his arm pulling back at the last second some how knowing a object that pulls back at the last second of his shield gets set at me  smacking him sending him into a wall the mountain hitting his back falling to the ground  "Damn that hurt." watching his titan holding it off he to sneak up behind it trying to punch it in the back as he hits it's back it would get sent up in the air weakening it more as he was about to damage it more he would hear noise coming from behind him seeing 2 figures showing up from a distance "More enemy's really" he would get ticked off at this as he did he jumped back as he let him fight "Handle that one ill handle the two coming up to us." he said charging toward the new figures in the distance. he would sigh hopping this isn't the Worst enemy so far looking back seeing him fighting the Ice mage kinda hoping he wont die but he had to continue he had to warn him if the enemy is stronger but he had this fear in him how did he that Mage know to pull back at the last second no ones known that but him thinking he must have been watching my fight. he had this feeling they were coming up on something bad

Code:
    Name: Tactile Telekinesis
    Type: Offensive and defensive
    Description: By touching an object, he can use his ability to change the magnitude of vectors he comes in contact with, This allows him to change the vectors of objects in such a way that he can turn them to projectiles. An example of the use of this ability is him lightly kicking a rock to make it shoot like a bullet, or when he stomps on train rails to push them out of their sockets, and lightly knocked on them to make those rails rain down on a target. This ability also allows him to mimic superhuman strength, as he can use it to pick up and throw a concrete wall.

Strengths:

Simulates super strength

Anything is a weapon

Can get heavy objects out of the way

Weaknesses:

Takes 3 posts to cool

If not focused he can hurt himself

Cant use it on everything only physical objects

After time it hurts to use this

This lasts for 2 posts

Missions Completed
    NPC
    NPC

Character Sheet
    First Magic:
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by NPC 31st July 2014, 8:35 pm

The member 'Jacob132' has done the following action : Dice Rolls

'Monster Dice' :
    Nightmare Challenge: Ice Mage's Greatest Work! (Privite; Jacob, Shohei, Kiba  Yukiko NormalMonster Nightmare Challenge: Ice Mage's Greatest Work! (Privite; Jacob, Shohei, Kiba  Yukiko NormalMonster
    DOPPO
    DOPPO

Coeval Titanic

Coeval Titanic

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Post by DOPPO 31st July 2014, 9:13 pm

Shohei simply followed Ryuga with his eyes. Once we has in the corner of his eye, he glanced  back towards the enemy in front of him. The was a second before anything moved, though it seemed like forever. Suddenly, The Ice Beast sprinted forward, Reiner not moving an inch; simply keeping his stance. About a meter and a half away from Shohei, the beast threw it's arm at his face, in a swinging motion. Just in time, Reiner hardened his leg and swung it directly at it's arm. The arm swung off the beast, landing somewhere near Ryuga. "The fact Reiner could harden his skin was good enough, not to mention that ice doesn't penetrate him easily. This was almost too easy!"Shohei thought. But clearly in his own world, the ice beast swung his his other arm at Shohei's face. Neither Reiner Or Shohei had time to react. Shohei was hit directly in the face, as his body flung back into Reiner's leg. He hit hard. Shohei hit his back right on the titan's hardened leg. He fell to the ground, on his hands and knees, struggling to get up. But he did. Blood dripping from his nose. Shohei didn't look in pain. as a matter of fact, he had a death glare. He got up, and motioned for Reiner to demolish it. And he did as requested. Reiner's Still-hardened leg swung directly at the beasts's neck. The beast was about to dodge but it's reaction time was too slow. It's head flew off and landed behind Shohei. The beast fell to it's knees and completely stopped moving. Shohei ran over to Ryuga's problem. Two Stronger Ice Beasts. Shohei started to turn his pace into a walk, then placed himself right next to Ryuga and tapped his shoulder, "Watch and learn, cat." Shohei smirked as he snapped his fingers. The Armored Titan's jaw dropped, fire and steam coming out. Just like Shohei had warned. Reiner's skin began to harden quickly.

Reiner started to screech, it was deafening. He had gotten into a "ready to ram" stance. Reiner then took off, he was in a Uproar. Invulnerable for a few minutes. One Ice Beast sprinted toward Reiner, and pierced him directly in the stomach. Not only did it's arm break, Reiner kicked it like a soccer ball into the other ice beast, both tumbling to their backs. Reiner then charged after the two, quickly. He leaped up, the ground shaking, and landed right on the two beasts. The one on top had it's untouched arm piercing through Reiner's eye, everything was silent. Since Reiner was invulnerable for a few minutes, Shohei knew he wasn't effected by the attack. Shohei squinted, "The one on top is a goner, he's done. But what about the second one.. ?" Reiner broke the silence by breathing heavily.

SE: 90/100
    Uproar:

Current date/time is 29th March 2024, 1:05 am