Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Find does puppies!

Mr. Anderson
    Mr. Anderson

Monarch of Destruction

Monarch of Destruction

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Coming Storms- Dragon Slayer- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Player 
    Lineage : Chaos Eye
    Position : None
    Guild : Elysium
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 1,431

Character Sheet
    First Magic: Arc of Dreams
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Find does puppies! Empty Find does puppies!

Post by Mr. Anderson 30th July 2014, 12:04 pm

Job Info:

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Find does puppies! Team210

Find does puppies! Signat11

Mr. Anderson
    Mr. Anderson

Monarch of Destruction

Monarch of Destruction

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Coming Storms- Dragon Slayer- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Find does puppies! Empty Re: Find does puppies!

Post by Mr. Anderson 30th July 2014, 12:15 pm

Marik was just told about the mission, he didn't want to do something that boring but he knew that he was going to do a lot of boring missions in the future, that is why he started with the puppies.
    He was walking looking for the puppies accompanied by his baby dragon becky. Becky turned into her human for and started talking "So... We are looking for 7 puppies? and where do we look" Marik replied "Yes, and we are going to look in Magnolia town, if they are out... It is going to be bad very very bad, so lets start looking, could you fly a while to look for them?" "Of curse" Becky smiled and turned into dragon flying true the airs. They started looking, Becky was going to look for the puppies from the air and Marik would ask to the people to look for them, first he went to the hospital to ask... He took a big surprise.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Mr. Anderson
    Mr. Anderson

Monarch of Destruction

Monarch of Destruction

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Mr. Anderson 1st August 2014, 12:37 pm

Marik went first to the hospital and he took a very good surprise... He found one of the puppies their, it was with a nurse, Marik went running for the puppy "Yes! I found it... Excuse me, they send me to find this puppy and another 6 puppies, do you think you could give it to me?" the nurse ignored Marik, and Marik repeated "do you think you could give it to me? Please I need it" the Nurse kept ignoring Marik and saying weird things with funny voices to the puppy, Marik got desperate and screamed to the nurse "Excuse me... Thats my dog!" the nurse ignored him and took the phone, Marik didn't know how to act, then, the nurse started speaking in the phone... She only screamed, "Security!" Marik started to complain "No, wait no, what are you doing?!" two big guys went against Marik "No! wait, that is my puppy! They asked me to take it! If you touch me I swear I kill you!"

Mr. Anderson
    Mr. Anderson

Monarch of Destruction

Monarch of Destruction

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Mr. Anderson 3rd August 2014, 5:51 am

"No, wait no, what are you doing?!" two big guys went against Marik "No! wait, that is my puppy! They asked me to take it! If you touch me I swear I kill you!" two big guys took Marik from the arms but he was not going to let them do it that easy, Marik got mad and kicked the two big guys knocking them “What did I tell yah?” Marik went walking with the nurse and without saying anything the nurse gave him the puppy. He already had one, now he needed to find 6 more “Yes!, now, you little fella will stay with me until we find your brother, ok?” The puppy bite Marik in the hand and fell to the ground “Wait!” the dog started running until Marik lost it. But Marik had good luck cause Becky found it and started playing with it like if she was a dog too… “Becky… What are you…? Na its ok”

Mr. Anderson
    Mr. Anderson

Monarch of Destruction

Monarch of Destruction

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Mr. Anderson 3rd August 2014, 6:33 am

“Becky… What are you…? Na its ok” Becky was steal playing and when Marik was going to go for the next puppy Becky interrupted him “Wait!, let’s do this, when you find a puppy you tell me and you give it to me, that way I will have them and it will be easier to look for the others puppies” Marik loved the idea, he accepted and started his way to the next puppy. First he went to a lot of houses asking, nobody knew where it was, but when Marik asked to an old man, he told him about a Puppy making mess in the market, so he started his way to the market. When Marik arrived to the market he just heard a guy screaming to a dog, he went running to see what was happening and when he was there, he found something kind of funny… But kind of bad.

Mr. Anderson
    Mr. Anderson

Monarch of Destruction

Monarch of Destruction

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Mr. Anderson 3rd August 2014, 12:16 pm

Marik went running to see what was happening and when he was there, he found something kind of funny…. But kind of bad. Marik found the next puppy but it was running and running while 4 big guys were chasing the dog. The dog went directly against Marik, he grabbed it quickly “That was easy” the dog started licking Mariks face making him laugh but when he opened his eyes he saw 4 big guys about to tackle him “Wait!” Marik dropped the puppy and it went running out of the market while 4 big guys where over Marik. Marik took off all the guys and went running to find that dog, then the dog went again against Marik licking his face, Marik laugh “I actually liked this one”. He had another puppy now there were only 5 left. “Ok fella, now let’s go with your brother and let’s find the other puppies, ok?” The dog licked again Marik face making he smile.

Mr. Anderson
    Mr. Anderson

Monarch of Destruction

Monarch of Destruction

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Mr. Anderson 3rd August 2014, 1:20 pm

“Ok fella, now let’s go with your brother and let’s find the other puppies, ok?” The dog licked again Marik face making he smile. Marik was holding the dog in his way with becky, she was going to take care of the dogs. The dog kept licking Marik’s face, Marik laugh and laugh until it started to be annoying, but the dog didn’t stop “Hey… Stop… Wait… It… is… getting. Very annoying let me speak!” the dog stopped and made a very sad face, it got depressed, but Marik didn’t like that. “Ok, I am sorry, I was joking, keep doing that if you want” Marik walked with the dog liking his face and he arrived with Becky. Becky and the puppy where sleeping, the puppy over Becky, Marik didn’t want to wake up the puppy... That dog didn’t like him at all. Marik whispered to Becky many times saying her name, but she didn’t even move.

Mr. Anderson
    Mr. Anderson

Monarch of Destruction

Monarch of Destruction

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Mr. Anderson 3rd August 2014, 2:03 pm

Marik whispered to Becky many times saying her name, but she didn’t even move. “Becky… Becky… Becky…  this isn’t working… think think” the dog started liking Marik’s face and then he had an idea “Wait, you’re a genius, definitely you are my favorite” Marik thru the dog against Becky’s face waking her up and making a big bruise in her head, then the dog fell in the floor without feeling any pain. When Becky woke up she screamed “Why did you throw me a dog?! What were you thinking?!... Ok, I’ll keep him right now, look for the next one” Marik went looking and the third dog was the easiest to find. He was walking and asking until a weird woman told him that she had a dog and maybe it could be the puppy, Marik didn’t know if it was good idea to follow her but he didn’t have any choice.

Mr. Anderson
    Mr. Anderson

Monarch of Destruction

Monarch of Destruction

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Mr. Anderson 3rd August 2014, 3:26 pm

Marik didn’t know if it was good idea to follow her but he didn’t have any choice. When he went in, he saw the puppy, he smiled but he saw something else that made him forget completely what was he looking for, there was a girl, a beautiful girl. The weird lady gave the puppy to Marik, but Marik instead of going away he went with the girl and started “Flirting” “Hey, I know you don’t know me, and I don’t know you, but anyway, do you think in love at first sight? Cause I just do because of you” The girl stared at Marik some moments and then she slapped him making him go thru the door out of the house. At least he had the dog. Marik got up and tough “Maybe she was not my type” Then he looked for the puppy but it was not there, he lost the puppy.

Mr. Anderson
    Mr. Anderson

Monarch of Destruction

Monarch of Destruction

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Mr. Anderson 3rd August 2014, 4:00 pm

Then he looked for the puppy but it was not there, he lost the puppy. “No! You need to be kidding me, I lost the dog, where is that freaking dog?!… I… Cannot believe it” Then the woman of the house screamed to Marik “Here is your dog!” the woman threw the puppy against Marik, Marik felt kind of stupid. He had the dog, know their where tree and four to go, he started his way with Becky, and to talk with someone his only option was the dog “Do you know what? This has been more difficult as I thought it would be, maybe more fun, I am starting to like dogs” the dog fell asleep when Marik was talking “Wait, are you sleeping? What do you mean? Am I that boring?!... Sleep well” Marik went with Becky and gave her the puppy, she was playing with the other two when she noticed a re mark in Marik’s face.

Mr. Anderson
    Mr. Anderson

Monarch of Destruction

Monarch of Destruction

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Mr. Anderson 3rd August 2014, 5:05 pm

Marik went with Becky and gave her the puppy; she was playing with the other two when she noticed a re mark in Marik’s face. “What do you have in the face?” “Long story, just keep the dog, I will look for the next one” Marik started his way; he founded one dog in the hospital, another in the market and another one in a woman’s house. Marik was walking in the port; he heard something so he decided to get closer. When he was there it was everything okay, but suddenly something moved inside a barrel with fish, Marik got closer and it moved again, when Marik opened the barrel he found one of the puppies playing with the fish, Marik smiled and took out the dog but when he did something started crying, crying like a dog, then another puppy came out of the barrel, they were together playing in the barrel. Marik took the other puppy and it stopped crying.

Mr. Anderson
    Mr. Anderson

Monarch of Destruction

Monarch of Destruction

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Mr. Anderson 3rd August 2014, 6:29 pm

Marik took the other puppy and it stopped crying. Both where together, he didn’t think he was going to be that lucky, he started walking to luck for Becky, suddenly one guy went running and took one of the puppies “Hey! What are you doing?! That’s not yours” Marik went running with the dog behind him, this dog looked more like a very brave one, Marik liked it. They were chasing the guy when the puppy that was being robed nipped the robber, just before the other dog bite the guys but, the dog fell and Marik cached it, then Marik got up with a header against the guy, when Marik saw the guy clearly he realized it was a pirate “We are in trouble” Marik started running holding both puppies, both sticking out their tongue with exactly the same face. Marik fell and the dogs went out running, he lost them.

Mr. Anderson
    Mr. Anderson

Monarch of Destruction

Monarch of Destruction

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Mr. Anderson 3rd August 2014, 7:19 pm

Marik fell and the dogs went out running, he lost them. “Not again” Marik stand up and started chasing the puppies, running and trying to grab those dogs Marik got tired, and then he released that he made all the way back with Becky, he had the puppies playing with the rest, it was a good feeling for Marik, he needed a rest, but there was no time for that “Thanks again, Becky, please don’t lose them, I’ll find the other two” Marik smiled and went away to look for the next puppy, the mission was going to be successful he had that in mind. Marik went with calm to look for the other puppies, he was almost finishing, he felt that he had the experience to be better; he was excited of all the experience he  gained since he began, even if it was just for looking 7 dogs, it makes him happier, much happier. 

Mr. Anderson
    Mr. Anderson

Monarch of Destruction

Monarch of Destruction

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Mr. Anderson 4th August 2014, 12:08 pm

Even if it was just for looking 7 dogs, it makes him happier, much happier. MArik went to look the next dog, or dogs, he didn’t know how he was finding them. Marik was walking, he was about to ask a stranger but he hear a dog barking, he went running to see what was happening, it was a dog fight, the little puppy playing in the floor and a big bulldog in front of him barking. Marik walked closer to the dogs, slowly, he went closer and closer until he took the puppy, Marik ran as fast as he could with a puppy in his hand while a big bulldog was chasing him. Marik ran until he topped with a wooden door that leaded to the store, he opened the door and entered the building closing as fast as he could the door. Breathing very fast Marik sat down with the back at the door to take a breath.

Mr. Anderson
    Mr. Anderson

Monarch of Destruction

Monarch of Destruction

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Mr. Anderson 4th August 2014, 1:39 pm

Marik looked out the door to see if it was clear “What do you say? Do we go?” the dog barked. Marik opened the door and kept running, when he found Becky he screamed and threw the dog against Becky “Becky! Catch!” Marik was running against Becky when she replied “What did I tell yah about throwing puppies?! And why are you…”Marik moved and the bulldog went against Becky. Marik saw how that big dog jumped agai nst Becky and started liking all her face, Morik didn’t say anything during 5 min, and then he spoke “Okay? Keep that one too, I will go and look for the last one if you agree” between laughs Becky answered “Of course, I actually liked this one”

Marik started his way to look for the last puppy, but he looked everywhere, how could he know where was it? He asked and nobody knew, Marik tough he was not going to find it ever.

Mr. Anderson
    Mr. Anderson

Monarch of Destruction

Monarch of Destruction

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Mr. Anderson 4th August 2014, 2:10 pm

Marik tough he was not going to find it ever...  Marik looked in each house, asked to each person and anyway, he didn’t find it, Marik went back with Becky running, the first thing he did was tell Becky what to do “Becky! I don’t find the puppy, I need you to fly and look for it, It might gone out of Magnolia already, please go, now!” Becky kept quiet and started at Marik some moments “What are you waiting?!... Why are you watching me like that?...” “It’s a joke, right?” “No… I am sorry… I failed the mission” “It is right behind you” Marik looked behind of him and there it was the puppy, it was fallow him all that time. Marik felt stupid, but happy, they had all the puppies, and at last they finish the mission, it was tired. Marik and Becky delivered the puppies as fast as they could, because Marik was ready to do his C rank exam. 

Current date/time is 28th March 2024, 11:00 am