Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Find the Ring (Luna Cresselia)

Luna Cresselia
    Luna Cresselia

1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Reaper's Touch
    Position : None
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 150

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Magie Lumina
    Second Skill: N/A
    Third Skill:

Find the Ring (Luna Cresselia) Empty Find the Ring (Luna Cresselia)

Post by Luna Cresselia 29th July 2014, 6:25 am

The sun shone bright, leaving trails of shadows upon passing objects which did not gave the permission for its light to pass through. Taking wild looks in the surrounding areas of that particular town, namely Oak Town, Luna kept herself calm, yet still content. That day would be the day for her first mission, the purple pink haired maiden hoping very much that she won’t mess things up. Well, not that she usually does anyway. Known to be strict when trying to achieve her goal, Luna was not affected by any of the many distractions the Oak Town itself had in store for mages like she was.

Passing through a park, she was alerted by the sudden whistling sound, apparently coming from a male. He was not alone though, he had a few friends with him. There were four of them; two sitting on a bench, the rest standing with their hands in their pockets. Observing such an appearance, Luna knew the whistling was the type that most males use when they find figures of the opposite sex attractive.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Find the Ring (Luna Cresselia) 56KX04q
    Find the Ring (Luna Cresselia) TaHYDmM
    Find the Ring (Luna Cresselia) CGB1Uig
    Luna Cresselia
    Luna Cresselia

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Find the Ring (Luna Cresselia) Empty Re: Find the Ring (Luna Cresselia)

Post by Luna Cresselia 29th July 2014, 6:56 am

“Ey there sweetie. Have time to spare with us?” Luna stopped walking. She looked at them with only her head turned to see those time-wasting males, her body still facing where she was headed to. On their own initiative, the men stepped slowly towards the maiden as she stood still where she had stop earlier. Sighing, Luna knew she hated such kinds of scenes where people usually watch in dramas and stuffs like that. “Dear males.. please. I have absolutely no time to waste on the likes of you.” Such sentence made the guys let out mocking ‘oohhh’s. “Right.. Now if you would excuse me..” Luna left the spot as soon as the quadruple were just a couple of steps away from her.

The doorbell rang, which was replied by the opening of Luna’s client’s house’s door. “Milton, Emy?” The blonde woman with blue eyes froze for a second. “Y-yes. Yes I am.” She welcomed Luna in, the maiden not hesitating even a second. Emy was her client, after all.

“Wow, I’ve never thought such a beautiful girl would take on my request. You know, it’s always those kind of guys with scars and typical spiky hairs and stuff.” Luna chuckled at Emy’s humorous remark, blushing slightly at her compliment before thanking the lady.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Luna Cresselia
    Luna Cresselia

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Luna Cresselia 29th July 2014, 7:06 am

“So, let me get this straight,” Luna paused, taking a sip from the tasty tea Emy had served for her earlier. “You were taking a stroll, and blah blah.. then somehow, you lost your engagement ring near the town’s river?” Emy nodded, slightly embarrassed for the fact that she would now look like a clumsy little girl. Luna took another sip from her cup, which also seemed like her last. Now with the tea finished, Luna put down the cup gently, straightening her legs for a stand after. “Don’t worry Ma’am. I’ll find it for you.” Emy looked very grateful for such declaration, however, she still had bits of doubt of whether Luna could find something so small and delicate at a place like the river itself.

Stepping out of the house with a new goal, Luna waved goodbye to her client, promising she would be back in a few hours. Emy, in the other hand, had not been stopping to hope and pray for Luna’s success, as the ring was very, very meaningful for her indeed.

Luna Cresselia
    Luna Cresselia

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Luna Cresselia 29th July 2014, 7:12 am

The sunshine kept making its way down to Earth in a quest to heat the surface up, but rarely did the sun succeeds in giving the Earth a wave of heatstroke, and unfortunately, that day was not one of the rare days where the gigantic scorching fireball triumphs. Luna was bending with her knees and her left hand supporting her weight, her pair of nicely coloured eyes searching for the important ring with the aid of her right hand. She had been searching for an hour and a half by then, but still, there was not any signs of fatigue on her face nor her body. The position in which she had been letting her body stay in would obviously attract males by sexual means, but there was not any near the river that day, and so Luna thought revealing some of her hips’ skin would not be that of a bad idea.

“Damn! Look at what we have got here.” The familiar voice made its way to the maiden’s wing shaped ears, alerting her of the presence of the four perverts.

Luna Cresselia
    Luna Cresselia

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Luna Cresselia 29th July 2014, 7:21 am

Luna quickly changed her body into a position that was much more appropriate than the previous one. Squatting, Luna turned her body and her face, also her attention to the males upon the hearing of one of their voices. Prepared for any incoming attempts against her, Luna kept her guard up, whilst she decides what to do about the presence of the four pests.

“So, what are you doing here, beauty?” The one with brown hair and glasses made his first move, the others seemingly waiting for their respective turns. At first Luna would like to dismiss them, but a great idea popped up, prompting her to make a change of plans.

“Uhm.. You see..” She tried her best to make her voice and body language appealing sexually to the males. “I am trying to find this one ring..” She bit her lips, lowered her wing-shaped ears and made pitiful eyes for their attention. “I find it very hard to do so..” Luna would now have her legs extended to the side; she was seductively laying the bottom half of her figure on the grassy surface. “But maybe.. just maybe.. if you can help me with it.. I can..” Luna used her unoccupied, right hand’s shoulder to press her bust together, whilst using the fingertips to tease the males by slightly revealing bits of her thigh’s skin under the long skirt she wore.

“Maybe I can reward you males with something..” She winked after, finishing her emotional assault.

Luna Cresselia
    Luna Cresselia

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Luna Cresselia 29th July 2014, 7:27 am

“Woah d-damn!” The male with spectacle took a step back; the sight of such seductive act was too much for him and his gang. One of them fainted, having losing too much blood from a nosebleed that last approximately 3 seconds. The other standing three looked at each other, seemingly they, too, had something up their sleeves. But too bad, Luna had everything planned, even the ending itself.

“Sure, we will help you out.” Obviously they would ask for something sex-oriented after this; after all, that was what most males would be on about. Luna played along, all the while having her guard kept up still.

The three and the maiden were now seem like a little search party, though it would be but only momentarily. “Be sure to try hard, guys!” The males responded with an okay, Luna grinning mischievously as she turned her back against the searching three. After that, she would continue searching, delighted at the fact that she could get help easily from such kind of men.

Luna Cresselia
    Luna Cresselia

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Luna Cresselia 29th July 2014, 7:37 am

“AH! I found it!” “Hurray!!” The white haired guy with piercings on his ears held the ring up, having found it somewhere near the stone by the riverside that was covered with moss. “Really???” Luna responded excitedly, taking the ring away from the hold of the male who had found it first.

“Oh thank you very much!” Luna put the ring into her small backpack, smiling as she looked at the males. By then, all of them were making that expecting face; all of them wanted the same thing. Sighing internally, Luna asked herself whether she could one day find a normal male that is not all about matured things and stuffs related.

“Now for the reward…” The three waited eagerly, Luna giving them a tease by flipping an end of her long skirt, revealing little of her bum as she did. They liked it. Very much too. “Now if you can just.. close your eyes for.. preparation…” The three obediently did, thinking Luna would strip herself off her clothes.

A few moments after, Luna would tell them to open their eyes. They did, and the soonest that happened Luna snapped her fingers, momentarily blinding the soon-to-be disappointed men with a flash of light from one of her spells. “Gah dammit! SHE TRICKED US! YOU SLY BITCH!”

At the meantime, Luna was already making her way back to Emy’s house from the river, chuckling as she turned back at the blinded men to say

“Don’t blame me for being the fools that are easily tricked you males are!”

Winking as she fled the scene.

Luna Cresselia
    Luna Cresselia

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Luna Cresselia 29th July 2014, 8:10 am

“I can’t believe this.. But I can! I mean, you… you found it!” Emy held her found ring dearly, smiling widely in delight. “My ring!” She was too excited, she spun in a complete circle like a ballerina once. All Luna did was watch as she gave her first client satisfaction, satisfied with her first mission that went smoothly. That is, thanks to the ‘help’ from those males.

“You’re leaving already? But that’s too soon..” Luna smiled at Emy, who was seemingly inviting her to stay for the night. It was, after all, getting dark. Shaking her head, Luna rejected her client’s offer politely. “I’m very sorry, I would if I could, but.. I still have things to do that needs to be finished as soonest as I can.” Emy nodded to her excuse, fortunately understanding Luna’s reasons.

Bidding her goodbye, Luna turned away to leave, but was stopped by a grab on the hand from behind. Luna turned back to Emy who had stopped her, she had something to ask.

“Luna.. what kind of guy is your type?” The question turned the maiden red, Luna looking down as she blushed. “E-eh!? W-what are you asking!?” “Oh come on.. You can tell me that, right?” Luna kept quiet as she fiddled with her hair in embarrassment. “Well.. uhm.. I..” Emy waited for her reply patiently.

“L-let’s just say if a male is destined for me, then I will still accept him regardless of what kind of a male he would be, okay?” Emy looked satisfied even though Luna’s replied did not answer her question. Letting Luna go to where she needed to, Emy waved goodbye as the still blushing maiden left her client behind.

“G-geez.. You can’t just ask people that kind of questions so randomly, you know..” Luna complained about it to herself, still slightly blushing.

-END-

Current date/time is 18th April 2024, 10:29 pm