Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

The Chaos Theorist meets the Magmaborn (Closed)

Almyra Bys
    Almyra Bys

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Rising Star- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Armored Beast
    Position : None
    Guild : Guildless
    Cosmic Coins : 41
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : None
    Experience : 1787.5

Character Sheet
    First Magic: Chaos Theory
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

The Chaos Theorist meets the Magmaborn (Closed) - Page 2 Empty Re: The Chaos Theorist meets the Magmaborn (Closed)

Post by Almyra Bys 30th July 2014, 9:08 pm

Almyra nodded, agreeing with him about hurting people and moving onto a new subject. She smiled when he asked why she was here. "Just exploring. I had never been on a train before, and it seemed like fun, so I tried it out. I also just love seeing new places, so I got on the train to see a new place. So why did you come here?"

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Character|Magic|Bank
    The Chaos Theorist meets the Magmaborn (Closed) - Page 2 3MA5V3N
    Theme
    Button count: 1035
    Other siggies:
    Greiztoph
    Greiztoph

Player 
    Lineage : None
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Experience : 0

Character Sheet
    First Magic: Book of the Molten King
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

The Chaos Theorist meets the Magmaborn (Closed) - Page 2 Empty Re: The Chaos Theorist meets the Magmaborn (Closed)

Post by Greiztoph 30th July 2014, 9:23 pm

Nev gave a cheerful smile, "I came looking to see if the shops here have any items related to my homeland since they do get washed up from time to time. Most of them are magical so water doesn't destroy them thankfully unless they are books then they need to get dried out and hopefully none of the ink runs. Good thing my book doesn't have any ink... Would you like to explore with me? Nev had a large smile on his face.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

-+Nevraygrr Smordereckt+-     -+Molten Holder Magic+-

Nevraygrr's theme song:

Nevraygrr's Battle Music:
    Almyra Bys
    Almyra Bys

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Rising Star- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Almyra Bys 30th July 2014, 9:36 pm

Almyra nodded with a smile. "Sure, that sounds fun. What do they look like, so I can help find them?" She wondered what sort of other items there were. Well one of them was a sword, as he had said. She also wondered why her people would sell the things that let them use their magic. A new thought interrupted her, and her eyes widened a bit with a realization. "I forgot to tell you my name!" She giggled. "That was silly of me, I'm Almyra. It's nice to meet you!"

Character|Magic|Bank
    Theme
    Other siggies:
    Greiztoph
    Greiztoph

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Greiztoph 30th July 2014, 11:23 pm

Nev thought about how to explain the items to the lady since they are all very different however he did remember the one distingushing thing that a non-magmaborn could do. "Well the easiest way to find them is if they have an oddly warm feeling to them that isn't explainable." She then remembered they hadn't exchanged names, Nev rarely told people his name unless they asked and she had asked. "Almyra is a pretty name, I am Nevraygrr Smordereckt currently the youngest magmaborn wizard.

Nevraygrr's theme song:

Almyra Bys
    Almyra Bys

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Almyra Bys 30th July 2014, 11:51 pm

Almyra nodded. "Alright, I'll try to help you find your family's things. It should be fun." She smiled when he liked her name. "Thanks. I like your name, too. It's interesting. And it's nice to meet you." With that, Almyra leaned forward and gave Nev a hug. She liked him. He was a nice person.

Character|Magic|Bank
    Theme
    Other siggies:
    Greiztoph
    Greiztoph

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Greiztoph 31st July 2014, 10:26 pm

Nev welcomed the hug and hugged back but not too long lest it get awkward, "there are a few shops I would like to visit here to see if they have them there. What about yourself, do you have a purpose for moving about? Nev liked the thought of having someone to talk with.

Nevraygrr's theme song:

Almyra Bys
    Almyra Bys

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Almyra Bys 31st July 2014, 11:10 pm

Almy didn't hug Nev for long anyway, certainly not long enough for it to be awkward. She had hugged many people, and knew how long she could generally sustain a hug without them becoming uncomfortable. She nodded in response to his question. "I explore to see things and have fun and learn."

Character|Magic|Bank
    Theme
    Other siggies:

Current date/time is 28th March 2024, 11:24 pm