Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Deliver My Letter Alyia (Private)

Aliannah
    Aliannah

Omen Angel

Omen Angel

Administrator- Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- Main Account- Mythical VIP Status- Demon VIP Status- God VIP Status- Dragon VIP Status- Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Rising Star- Guild Master- Legal Guild Ace- S-Rank- A-Rank- Wanderer- Working Together- Christian Minecraft Server- Limited Edition- Achiever- Expert Achiever- Over Achiever- Sticking Around- Loyal to the Bone- Taskmaster- Fan Art Contest Participant- Richie Rich- Rich- Veteran Level 5- Veteran Level 4- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 2nd Place Event/Contest Winner- X-Mas Event Participant- Advertisement Achievement Badge- Cookie Achievement- Cupcake Achievement- Rainbow- Hero- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Omen Angel
    Position : None
    Faction : The Rune Knights
    Guild : Guildless
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : Deniel
    Experience : 1,362,393

Character Sheet
    First Magic: Calling of Heaven and Hell
    Second Magic: Fallen Angel Take Over
    Third Magic:

Deliver My Letter Alyia (Private) Empty Deliver My Letter Alyia (Private)

Post by Aliannah 25th July 2014, 7:28 pm

Alyia walked down the street in magnolia she had been there for a couple days traveling and was going to leave tomorrow to head home back to Eclipse Soul. Looking around she saw a man looking down at a letter. A smirk crossed her face as she felt the coupon that she helping her hand... ‘Might as well pull one last prank before I leave,’ Alyia thought to herself. Picking up a pebble that was laying on the path Alyia snuck behind the man holding the letter. With one smooth motion Alyia threw the pebble at the man. The pebble zinged through the air and hit the man in the back of the neck.

“What the…” The man said trailing off. Alyia swiftly moved exchanged her coupon with the letter in the mans hand as he turned his upper body to see what had hit him. Just as quickly as she had moved towards the man she backed away and hid among the rest of the people on the street. Alyia watched as the man looked back at the ‘letter’ in his hand and widened his eyes when he realized that what was in his hands was not the letter. She watched as the man looked around trying to find the person who had taken his letter when suddenly their eyes connected. The blonde haired prankster smirked and lifted up his letter. She saw his eyes widen in panic and then furrow in confusion. She could almost hear him saying, “How the hell did you get that.” The blue eyed mage watched as the man made his way over to her.

Stopping right in front of her the man held out his hand. “Could you please give me back that letter,” the man asked.

Alyia her head. “Why were you just looking at this letter?” Alyia asked the man tilting her head a little to the right allowing her blonde braid to fall from behind her ear.

“I was going to give this to a friend,” the man started. Alyia rolled her eyes, of course he was, why couldn’t there be some fun behind it like mailing it to the magic council or having his friend be a cel- “She’s a celebrity and she’s going to be in town this week for a performance and I was going to give it to her but she’s really popular so I don’t know if I can.”

Alyia had listened to the man and all of a sudden a thought popped into her head. “I could deliver that letter for you.”

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Aliannah
    Aliannah

Omen Angel

Omen Angel

Administrator- Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- Main Account- Mythical VIP Status- Demon VIP Status- God VIP Status- Dragon VIP Status- Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Rising Star- Guild Master- Legal Guild Ace- S-Rank- A-Rank- Wanderer- Working Together- Christian Minecraft Server- Limited Edition- Achiever- Expert Achiever- Over Achiever- Sticking Around- Loyal to the Bone- Taskmaster- Fan Art Contest Participant- Richie Rich- Rich- Veteran Level 5- Veteran Level 4- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 2nd Place Event/Contest Winner- X-Mas Event Participant- Advertisement Achievement Badge- Cookie Achievement- Cupcake Achievement- Rainbow- Hero- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Deliver My Letter Alyia (Private) Empty Re: Deliver My Letter Alyia (Private)

Post by Aliannah 26th July 2014, 9:58 am

The man looked at Alyia in shock. With a smirk plastered on her face Alyia smirked, “It could be fun,” Alyia said nonchalantly as her ideas of fun popped one by one into her head.

“Are you sure?” The man asked worriedly. “I don’t want to burden you with such a task.” At his remark Alyia rolled her eyes and gave the man an ‘are you kidding me’ look.

“I am only just visiting Magnolia, so I will leaving tomorrow and I might as well have some sort of fun before I leave.” Alyia looked at the name that was scribbled on the envelope in semi-sloppy hand writing. “Hina M. huh? I can definitely get this to her.”

“You would have to get past all of the security guards and all of her fans-,” the man started.

“That won't be an issue, that will be the fun part,” the female mage interrupted the man as she waved her hand while she walked away from the man and down the street. Alyia heard the man behind her say something but she waved her hand above her head telling him to get over it.

Alyia looked at the letter. “Hina…” Alyia thought out loud as a couple girls passed by. Where had she heard that name before? “I can believe that Hina is coming to town!” Alyia heard one girl squealed. “I know, I can believe  such a famous  singer is coming here!” The other girl squealed back. ‘Right, Hina M. is famous to teenage girls and younger girls because of her songs,’ Alyia thought to herself. With a sigh Alyia walked over to the two girls who had been talking. “When is Hina’s next performance?” The two younger girls looked at Alyia and squealed again. ‘I don’t know if I can take much more squealing today,’ Alyia thought. “It’s tonight!” They both squealed. “Thanks,” Alyia said as she turned and walked away from the two high pitched girls rubbing her ears.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Aliannah
    Aliannah

Omen Angel

Omen Angel

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Post by Aliannah 26th July 2014, 2:25 pm

It was night time and Alyia stood outside of the building where Hina was going perform with a smirk decorating her face. She had spent the rest of her day, after her run in with the two girls, planning how she was going to get into the concert hall without being caught, how she was going to get through her fans, then slip past Hina’s security guards without being caught and then finally hand Hina and escape. But, due to the blondes sense of fun the whole idea of planning what she was going to do was thrown out the window. Alyia was going to make it up as she went. The smirk on the mages face grew as she watched a few boys but mostly girls her age and younger enter the concert building. ‘Time to have a little fun,’ Alyia thought as she readied herself.

Without a second thought Alyia moved forward into the crowd of girls and boys. Weaving in and out Alyia wound herself through the people until she found a perfect victim. Getting in was the only thing that she had actually agreed to plan seeing how she did not have a ticket to the concert. Finally spotting a younger girl that was talking to her friends the trickster smirked. The younger girl and stuffed her ticket into her right pocket that she had on her jeans just so that it was barely sticking out, but it was enough for Alyia. The blonde girl made her way through the crowd and to the young girl. Stepping up behind the girl Alyia tapped on her left shoulder and moved so that she stood on the girls left side. The girl turned to her left as Alyia snatched the ticket and disappeared back into the crowed. Now all Alyia had to do was to get into the doors before that girl. The female mage maneuvered herself to the front of the crowd just as security opened up the ticket booths. Alyia got in line and her turn to get in was coming up fast. With one smooth action of showing the man the ticket and having him rip it Alyia was in. Now all she had to do was figure out where Hina was, give her the letter, and not get caught. The blonde girl was herded towards the main concert hall with all of the rest of the people going to the concert when she passes a hallway that had doors at the end of the hall way and guards standing outside of them. ‘Hina must be beyond those doors,’ Alyia thought. In one quick motion the blue eyed mage swung her leg backwards in an arc kicking several people.

Aliannah
    Aliannah

Omen Angel

Omen Angel

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Post by Aliannah 27th July 2014, 12:09 pm

Alyia’s motions cased for a big commotion and a lot of screaming. With a quick glance at the guards Alyia moved into the crowd and then back out at a later point. She looked back down the hall way and saw that her distraction had worked just like she had wanted it to. The blonde mage broke out of the line and sped down the hall way and through the doors at the end of it. Once through the doors Alyia crept silently down the hall to a corner and only paused then to listen to who was around the corner. ‘There have got to be at least 3 of them maybe 4,’ Alyia thought after listening for a moment. Slowly with her magic the female mage turned the corner and looked right at the guards and imagined them with the worst pain that she could think of. “I call upon the Curse of the Fallen,” Alyia spoke quietly. Alyia smirked as she watched as the guards fall to the ground in pain. The blonde girl walked past them and looked at the door that they were standing in front of.  The name Hina was engraved on a plaque that hung on the door.  With a smirk on her face Alyia entered the room.

As she entered the room the blonde mage saw a girl with long red hair sitting in front of a mirror. “I’m not ready to go on,” Alyia heard the red head say with a tinge of sadness in her voice. “I’m not here to tell you it’s time to go on,” Alyia replied.

The red headed woman shot her head up and looked at Alyia. “Who are you and what are you doing here?” The ginger asked.  

“Name’s Alyia,” the young girl told the woman her name, “You are Hina I presume?”

“Yes? Why do you want to know?”

Alyia ignore the second question as she held out the envelope that she was to deliver to the woman who stood in front of her. “This is for you.” The woman looked questionably at Alyia as she took the letter. “I best be going. The guards might come and find me; though they are fun to mess with I don’t think that it would be a good idea.” With that the blue eyed prankster walked out of the room.  She looked at the guards on the ground as the withered in pain. “Don’t worry it’ll wear off soon.”

The next day as Alyia was leaving to go back home she heard that a fiasco had happened last night at Hina’s concert, but, even though people were hurt Hina could not have performed better. Alyia smirked, she had had fun causing trouble but she had also done something good.

Current date/time is 28th March 2024, 5:51 am