Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Shine Like the Moon! (Deniel!)

Decayuss
    Decayuss

The Nephilim

The Nephilim

Moderator- Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- God Of Ishgar- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Rising Star- Guild Master- Legal Guild Ace- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- Rich- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- X-Mas Event Participant- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : The True Nephalem
    Position : None
    Guild : Guildless
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : N/A
    Experience : 0

Character Sheet
    First Magic: Nephalem Take Over
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Shine Like the Moon! (Deniel!) - Page 2 Empty Re: Shine Like the Moon! (Deniel!)

Post by Decayuss 11th November 2014, 1:23 pm

"Wouldn't this go by much faster if you just flew there?" Nidhogg asked Deniel as he walked towards the Haunted Village. Not only was Deniel only walking, but he seemed to be going very slow as well. He had both of his katanas in his hands ready to take action against anything that even tried to pounce out at him. "What's the hurry, Nidhogg? The longer I take to get there, the less time there is until daybreak. These things are hunting me, and if I take my time defeating them all, then the Light of Dawn will soon be upon them all, and then it'll be over." Deniel smirked after he finished what he said. He was hinting to Nidhogg how he planned to end this all. And luckily for him, Nidhogg got the message. "Hahahahahahah! So, that's how it's going to be, eh? Very well! I'm with you the whole way, partner!" Deniel didn't seem to encounter any werewolves just yet, but he could sense them all following him. They were on the sides, waiting for the opportune moment to strike. While Deniel walked, he started to hum to himself the melody of the song that he was thinking earlier. "Hm hm h-h-h-hm. H-h-h-h-hm hm hm hm. Hmmmmmm hmmmmm hmhmhmhmmmm mmmmmm!" "What the Hell do you think you're doing?"

"I'm thinking of what the lyrics and tune of that song should be like." Nidhogg would have facepalmed if he had and face. "Deniel...how do I tell you this...you can't sing." Deniel only shrugged. He didn't really care; it's not like it was his dream to sing or go and be famous from singing or any of that junk. He just thought a nice and catchy song would fit the moment he was in pretty well. "Fellow armsmen, I ask you. Will you follow me tonight to break their spine? And reclaim what once was mine. Those reclaimers backstabbed me, deceived me, never shall tolerate their crimes again!" Deniel had just thought of that verse while he was humming the tune, and he liked the sound of it. He wasn't necessarily the best singer, but he wasn't terrible at it. Eventually, Deniel got a bit bored of humming, so he dashed to his left, giving another werewolf three smacks with the back of his blade to knock it out. It had been following him, and that meant that Deniel only had nine more to go. He was now getting nearer and nearer to the Haunted Village.

Spells Used:

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Shine Like the Moon! (Deniel!) - Page 2 Deacy2
    Take Over Forms:

Magic
    Character Sheet
    Decayuss
    Decayuss

The Nephilim

The Nephilim

Moderator- Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- God Of Ishgar- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Rising Star- Guild Master- Legal Guild Ace- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- Rich- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- X-Mas Event Participant- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : The True Nephalem
    Position : None
    Guild : Guildless
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : N/A
    Experience : 0

Character Sheet
    First Magic: Nephalem Take Over
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Shine Like the Moon! (Deniel!) - Page 2 Empty Re: Shine Like the Moon! (Deniel!)

Post by Decayuss 24th November 2014, 7:15 pm

"Call down the reckoning. Bring back hope and peace restore our gloria. Lead us to order. I am the Lightbringer!" Deniel sang these lyrics as soon as he entered the Haunted Village, and he could finally see what was in charge of all of the unfortunate events. There, perched atop the tallest building in the center of town, there was a werewolf. This werewolf had golden fur, and stood taller than the rest of them. Below the building were eleven werewolves. There were the ten Deniel still had yet to defeat, and then there was another large one. It wasn't as big as the one atop the building, but it was still larger than the others. It had white fur, and was looking up at the golden one on top of the building. "My scouts keep reporting that this being is an angel! I wouldn't believe it even if I saw it! There is no way that an angel can exist! They must be seeing things!" The white one was speaking to the golden one. That's when the golden one looked ahead and saw Deniel approaching the town square. "I think you should watch what you say. Turn around." The white wolf turned around and saw Deniel standing there. He couldn't believe it. In white, golden trimmed armor with twin katanas, there was an angel standing there. It had grey skin, pure white hair, and a pair of sky-blue eyes. The radiance given off by the angel's armor was enough to light up the entire night. "Impossible! No such thing exists!" Deniel remained wordless, and motionless.

"Some could say the same about us. You better start believing, because this angel has been meddling with us. It has killed many of your scouts now." That's when Deniel finally spoke up. He stared up at the golden werewolf, "Kill? You hurt me, werewolf. I have not killed your scouts, I have simply knocked them out. I know what you things really are." The white one was getting very angry, and dropped on all-fours. It snarled at Deniel, but the golden one looked very amused. "Interesting. Dispose of him...if you can." That angered the white one even more. It let out a ferocious roar and ran to Deniel on all-fours. It and the other ten werewolves did the same. Deniel spread out his wings and held out one of his blades. "Bring it!"

Deniel's first action was to block the strong white one. Deniel held up both of his katanas, and the white werewolf clashed with him, its claws wrapped around his blades. It stared into Deniel's white eyes with ones full of hate. It was strong, much stronger than the ones from before. Deniel could see that behind it the other ones were coming up for an attack. So Deniel focused his strength and swung around the white one. He used it as a weapon to knock away the other werewolves. It still held on to his blades, and then started to snap its jaws to try and bite on to Deniel's head. This caused Deniel to bend his spine back, and the white werewolf to gain the advantage. As a result, Deniel was forced to use his Angel Blink spell to teleport right behind it. As soon as he did, the werewolf found itself stumbling forward now that nothing was there. Deniel gave it two cuts, one from each blade, on its back and then jumped behind. From behind him, a werewolf held up its claws and went in for a scratch. With his amazing reflexes, Deniel turned around and blocked the attack with his katana. Just below him another werewolf came to bite his leg. Deniel lifted it up just as its fangs were about to snap down on it, and then smashed down on its head with his foot. Deniel cut into the werewolf's back with his free hand, and shoved the one he had parried away. There were a lot of werewolves to juggle, and there were even more. Deniel turned to see the white one swiping at him. Deniel had no time to block this one, so he ended up getting the chest part of his armor shredded and cut deep into.

This only increased Deniel speed further. With a grunt he ducked under a werewolf swiping at him from behind. This swipe ended up hitting the white werewolf. And since this white one wasn't in the mood to put up with stupid followers, now that a lot of them had fallen and Deniel made him angry, he had actually pounced on his own team mate and started to maul him. Deniel felt sorry for whatever human it was, so much that he didn't want him to die. Deniel started to run for the white one. Another werewolf stood between him and the white one, so Deniel flipped both of his swords backwards and stabbed the hilt into the werewolf's stomach. He lifted it above his head, and flung it away from himself. Deniel turned his swords back around, and gave two slashes at the white one's back. They were so precise, that Deniel cut the same wounds he did again, making them hurt even more and go deeper. The white werewolf howled in pain, and stopped attacking its team mate. It turned around to Deniel and maulted in a horizontal formation. Deniel back away from that one, and the second maul he ducked. The werewolf then brought both of his hands up and brought them down to Deniel. Deniel brought both of his powerful wings above his head so he could block the attack with them. Deniel found himself on his knees with his hands on the ground, trying to hold up a pair of massive claws with the strength of his wings and arms. Deniel was being brought down slower and slower.

Just before Deniel hit the ground, he activated something to give him a little boost. "Angel Trigger!" Deniel's wings exploded with Holy Energy, giving Deniel a small boost of....everything. This boost, along with the small explosion, was plenty to make Deniel push up the white werewolf. He knocked his foe back, but didn't go after him. Ever since Deniel used his Angel Trigger, blue Holy Energy would flow out of his wings to show that it was still active. It would be much better if Deniel focused on taking down the smaller ones so that he could focus on the big one, and eventually the golden one. Deniel turned around and saw another werewolf that he could go for, so he did. Since he didn't want to go for the white one just yet, he needed to take out the other ones. If he took out the other ten, then he could focus on the white one and everything would get easier. He ran to the werewolf and smacked it with his blades, and stabbed it in its stomach area as well, but in an area where he wouldn't hit anything vital. Deniel kicked the werewolf away, and then ran to another. It was at that moment that the white one came up once again, and ran to Deniel. Deniel could see it from the corner of his eye, so he stopped where he was and ducked under its attack. The werewolf he was going for also tried attacking Deniel, but instead of hitting him, it had managed to hit the white werewolf.

The white werewolf was mad enough already, and it wasn't in the mood to put up with stupid followers or underlings. It let out a howl, and then pounced on it instead of Deniel. Deniel could have left it there, but he was sure that the white one would rip it to pieces. So instead of leaving it there, Deniel ran to the white one. In his path came another werewolf to block him. Deniel couldn't afford to waste too much time, so he gave that werewolf a few hits to knock it aside, and then ran up to the white one. He took both of his blades and gave it two cuts in his back. Both cuts were so precise, that Deniel hit it in the same spot that he did earlier, causing its wounds to get even worse and open up some more. It let out a snarl and stopped attacking its underling. It looked back on Deniel, who looked at him with a smirk. "I'm your opponent, not him." It let out another roar and got off of the underling and ran to Deniel. Deniel readied both of his swords for a block, and once he did, sent his foot into the white werewolf's stomach to send it flying back. The one that it attacked earlier was out of the fight, which meant Deniel had to deal with only nine others, the white one, and the golden one. Once he knocked back the white one again, Deniel turned to see if he could get to another werewolf.

He found another one, and ran for it. Just as he did though, Deniel heard quite possibly the most terrifying sound he could ever hear. The white werewolf let out a loud and powerful roar, powerful enough to not just lift Deniel up off the ground, but also send him flying in the air. Deniel's head was facing to the ground, so that made it so he could see that the white one had done it. The white one took a few running steps on all-fours, and then jumped high in the air to Deniel. Either it was really stupid, or it was clouded by anger. Given the situation, Deniel was thinking it was simply clouded by anger. Challenging an angel in the sky was by far one of the dumbest things a being could do. And Deniel was going to take advantage of that, and hopefully finish off the white werewolf once and for all. He originally planned to finish it off later, but this opportunity was too good to pass up. Deniel shifted himself up-right, and blocked the white werewolf's claw with his sword. After that, he sent his knee to the werewolf's stomach in order to knock the air, and hopefully the fight, out of it. Once he did that, Deniel used both of his swords to hack up the werewolf. He used one blade to cut from its hip to its shoulder, another to cut across its chest, and then he used both of them to cut an X shape from its chest to its stomach. After that, Deniel raised both of his blades, and smashed down on it.

He made sure to use the back of the blades, since he didn't want to kill it. Sure, this creature was very dangerous and vicious, but he didn't want to kill it. After all, it still had some human inside of it. Deniel brought it all the way down to the ground, and on impact, there was a large crater in the center of the town square. The dust made the surrounding werewolves, that were watching the whole thing happen, to be temporarily blinded. Deniel was going to take advantage of this blindess. There were nine of them, and he was hoping to take out as many as he could before they regained their sights. He jumped away from the white one, who looked like he was permanentally out of the fight since it was knocked out, and dashed out of the crater to the surrounding werewolves. The first one he found, he smacked on the head with his katana, but not the sharp part. He didn't cause a fatal wound, but he sure as hell hurt it a lot. When Deniel was about to hit it again, he suddenly felt a huge stining pain in inside of his shoulder. He looked at it to see a werewolf sinking its fangs into its shoulder. This must have meant that they all had already regained their sight, and that meant that he undestimated them. He couldn't even take out one in the time that he wanted to take out several.

Deniel tried shaking off this werewolf, but its grip was too strong. He had to stab his white katana into the ground, and then grab on to it. Using nearly all of his strength, Deniel flung it over his shoulder to make it fly into the one that he had just hit in front of him. Deniel then turned around and gave another werewolf several cuts to damage it. And after cutting that one, he wound up both of his blades and performed a spinning motion backwards to hit a werewolf that was trying to hit him from behind. The whole time Deniel was backing away from the crater, since he didn't want to fight anywhere near it.

The whole time Deniel was fighting the golden werewolf watched him with interest. He had never seen an angel before, and never before had he seen a creature fight so flawlessly, almost, and with so much grace. The angel had managed to take on most of his forces, and even take out his strongest fighter, all with taking very little damage. "Very ineteresting...and very strong." The golden werewolf watched as Deniel now took on nine of his forces at a time, and it could now understand how he was able to take out the rest of them before arriving to the village. He was strong, very strong. "I wonder, though...can it handle the might of me? Can an angel defeat the strongest werewolf?" Just as he said that, the golden werewolf saw his best soldier, the white one, open its eyes and begin to stand up. Things were about to get interesting once again.

While Deniel was going for yet another werewolf, he heard the terrifying cry of the white werewolf once again. This one wasn't loud or strong enough to knock Deniel off of his feet, but that wasn't the point. The point was to get his attention, and it did. Deniel turned around to see the werewolf pouncing on him, and he had no time to block. Deniel was put in possibly the worst possible position a fighter could be in; pinned. Despite this position, Deniel looked up at the white werewolf with a smirk on his face. "How are you doin'? I didn't hurt you too much, did I?" The angered werewolf let out a howl, "EVERYONE! ON MY COMMAND, RIP THIS ANGEL TO PIECES!" All of the werewolves began to gather and circle around the pinned down Deniel. Each would rip up a part of his body as soon as the white one made his move. Deniel seemed like he had met his end, but this is exactly where he wanted them to be. He was still smirking at the white werewolf in hopes of getting him more angry. A more intelligent being would take his smirk as a sign that they shouldn't do what they're about to do, but Deniel's smirk made this werewolf want to keep going with his plan. Deniel was just waiting for the right moment to hatch out his own plan. A few moments of suspense passed by, and then...."NOW!"

The vibrations traveled through Deniel's auditory system, and the moment his brain interpreted it, it sent its own signal to his magic. Deniel used his Angel Blink spell to get out of the spot where he was, so the werewolves wouldn't have anything to attack. They all started to blindly bite and slash at the ground, and it took them a few seconds to notice nothing was there. And by the time they did, it was too late. Deniel used another one of his spells to make a hammer out of his Holy Energy, and he used this hammer to smash into all of the werewolves, sending them all in random directions. Deniel went after the nearest werewolf, cutting its skin three times and then smashing it a fourth. That one was out of the battle. There were nine left, counting the white one. He moved on to another werewolf, dashing low and then coming up for an uppercut with his fist and a few slashes with his sword. Eight left. This plan let him get on a roll when it came to attacking the werewolves, and he wasn't going to stop for a moment. He moved to two werewolves that were grouped together, and smashed their heads together, cut them both, and then cut them both again. There were two more of them out, and that meant six of them left. The most important part of this to note is....

Deniel did this all in less than a few seconds, before every werewolf landed from being smashed away from a group. Now almost half of them were knocked out, and a little more than half of them were left. Deniel seemed to be unstoppable at this point. The white werewolf was getting angrier and angrier. There was no way it was going to be brought down by a creature that it thought shouldn't eixst. It let out a howl and dropped on all-fours, facing Deniel. "YOU CURSED ANGEL! I DON'T KNOW WHY YOU ARE MEDDLING WITH OUR PLANS, BUT WHATEVER YOUR REASON BE, KNOW THAT YOU. WILL. DIE FOR IIIIIIIIIIIIIIT!" Aside from himself in his Demon form, Deniel never saw such a creature filled with so much hate and rage. The only difference between him and Deniel was Deniel still controlled his anger to the point where he not only got strength out of it, but his mind was still thinking. So instead of his anger and rage being a weakness, it gave him strength, literally. Despite this, Deniel made himself even more on guard than before. If he didn't take out this white one soon, then it might get so angry that Deniel wouldn't be able to withstand it. Deniel frowned at the werewolf and readied both of his swords, since he knew it was probably going to be coming in for another attack on him. "Hmph!"

Deniel had a feeling he that the white werewolf was going to go in for him again, so Deniel was going to make sure that this next reckless attack was going to be his last. He had enough of it, and didn't want to risk it getting stronger and stronger to the point where Deniel couldn't cope with his strength despite his recklessness. To make sure that he wasn't going to get back up, Deniel charged up his Angel Burst spell within his swords. They became engulfed in his Holy Energy, and if Deniel landed another attack on his werewolf, it would deal four times the damage, since his strenght is doubled and this attack doubled its power. Deniel held both of his blades on each side, with them pointed behind him like a ninja. And then, both him and the werewolf pushed themselves off the ground from their spots and ran to each other. Deniel raised his blades in front of him, holding them parallel to each other horizontally. Deniel and the white werewolf came close to each other, and they both performed their attacks. They passed right by each other, and each of them were left standing to see who would fall first. Deniel's armor near his ribcage shattered with claw marks on it, but the werewolf suffered two fatal cuts. The white werewolf fell, leaving Deniel the victor of that fight.

Deniel took in heavy breaths. He was somewhat exhausted with how many werewolves he managed to take on in one night, but he still wasn't done. There were still some normal ones around him, and not to mention the strongest of them all, the golden one. Deniel lowered both of his blades and looked behind himself at the white one on the ground. A strong opponent, indeed. If Deniel weren't so powerful, anyone else would have easily fallen. Deniel's eyes suddenly widened as he saw the white werewolf open its eyes and try to bring itself up. "EGGHHH! I'M! I'M.....I'M NOT FINISHED WITH Y--" The white werewolf was knocked out yet again by the golden one. It jumped from the tall buildig and slammed itself on to the white werewolf. "You should rest." Deniel now saw the golden werewolf up close and personal. "You impress me, angel. You defeat nearly all of my followers, and you were able to defeat my strongest one." The other werewolves were circling around Deniel now, growling and ready to attack. The golden werewolf held up his hand to have them stop. "If you can best the last of my forces, then you get the honors of being killed by me!"

The golden werewolf snapped his fingers, and then the remaining werewolves attacked Deniel. He moved out of their way, and Deniel was on his guard. Now that the white one was out of his way, these guys were a breeze. Deniel managed to block their jaws with his hands now, since he was used to fighting them. He smacked a couple of them aside, kicked several in their jaws, and took them out one by one with his blade. Whether it was the right or the left one, Deniel's sword made short work of the werewolves. He didn't kill them, like he made himself not do throughout the entire job, but he made them all incapable of fighting. He slashed nother one deep in its stomach, and now there were only three of them standing. Despite seeing so many of their brothers, and even the white one fall, they seemed completely fearless of Deniel. None of them spoke. They all simply stood upright with their fangs and claws ready to attack at any given moment. Deniel found it kind of pathetic and wasteful that such amazing warriors were being put to waste by the white werewolf. It probably knew the outcome...it just wanted to get Deniel a bit weaker so it could have a further advantage. Without saying anything, Deniel finished off the remaining werewolves with a few cuts, and now it was just him and the golden one standing.

The golden werewolf's fur glowed in the darkness, just like Deniel's armor did. Both of them were about the same height, two titan and powerful figures standing face-to-face, ready to rip each other to pieces at any moment's notice. Deniel stared into the pure golden eyes of the werewolf, with his sky-blue ones. He didn't see any form of hatred or anger. He saw a burning desire for violence, a bloodlust. Seeing this reminded Deniel of himself...of his Black Devil Form. The same form that he took after his father, whatever his name was. A craving for violence, almost unquenchable. Even if it was satisfied, it was only a matter of time until Deniel wanted more. It was a hunger he could never satisfy no matter how hard he tried. And now, here Deniel was, facing that same burning desire that he held within himself. Even with all of the violence and bloodshed today, all of the challenges and fighting, Deniel predicted it would only be a few hours, or maybe even a day at the very best, until he craved the feeling of violence and adventure once again. That's just how his body seemed to work, and there seemed to be no controlling it. Deniel readied himself in a battle stance, and the golden werewolf did the same. And then, the two began their epic clash.

The golden werewolf raised its claws like weapons just like Deniel had raised his swords. Both of them ran for each other, and the duel began. The golden werewolf started out with a jab from his right claw, which Deniel blocked with his left sword. Deniel gave a horizontal slash with his sword, and the golden werewolf quickly ducked under it. After ducking, the werewolf brought his claw up in an uppercut at Deniel's chin. Deniel took a quick step back to dodge it, and with the golden werewolf open, he was able to get a quick jab at its torso. The golden werewolf never felt something so painful. The jab was quick, and didn't even go too deep, but there was something about it that made it both hurt, and sting afterwards. It put its claw down at the wound and let it gather up the blood from it. Deniel stood a few feet back from the werewolf, both of his swords ready, and one of them bloody at the tip. "Impressive work, angel. But you won't defeat me!" The werewolf suddenly jumped from where it was standing, and before Deniel knew it, he was right in front of him. Deniel's blue eyes widened as he ducked under the harsh swipe coming at him. Behind him, Deniel heard the ground crack, as if he hit the ground itself. This werewolf was strong enough to cut through the air?

Deniel didn't like the position he was in, so he used another charge of his Angel Blink attack to get behind the werewolf. Deniel was about to stab it, but the werewolf had seen this trick before watching Deniel fight its powerful soldier. It reached behind itself, without even looking, and grabbed on to Deniel's katana. The werewolf lifted Deniel up from his sword, flipped him over his body, and slammed him on the ground in front of him. Deniel's eyes closed tight at the stinging pain, but he shot them wide open since he knew the danger he was in. Deniel saw the golden wolf raising its claw to stab it right in Deniel's face. Deniel rolled out of the way before the claw hit him. With his amazing speed, Deniel managed to get a good cut at the werewolf's arm when its claw managed to get stuck in the ground. After the cut, Deniel jumepd away from the werewolf since he didn't want to risk getting hit again. This thing was unbelievable with its strength, almost as good as his Black Devil form. Deniel never fought anything so strong...but that's what made it awesome. Deniel smirked as the werewolf brought its claw out of the ground, and eventually started to laugh. Once the werewolf took its claw out, it stared at the laughing angel and frowned. "What is so funny?"

Deniel took in a breath to stop himself from laughing, but still chuckled. "I haven't had a fight like this in a while! You're really tough. But still....you're gonna' lose."

"Is that so?"

"Yeah."

"Then come and get me!"

"Ladies first."

A ferocious roar escaped the mouth of the Alpha, and he performed his amazing leap once again. Deniel was expecting him to come from the front, but instead, he came from above. And instead of using his claws, he used his powerful hind legs. Deniel held up both of his blades in defense, and managed to block it. Once Deniel blocked it, though, the Alpha kicked down on him. Deniel staggered back a bit, and the Alpha landed on his feet. With Deniel staggered, the Alpha dashed to Deniel, and impaled him with his sharp claws while biting down on his shoulder with its fangs.

"GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH"

Deniel let out a cry of pain that lasted almost an entire minute. The Alpha had got him. Blood poured out of Deniel's mouth, and his body was motionless. The Alpha let go of him with his teeth, and with his claw still inside of him, threw him off and on the ground. Deniel looked lifeless, with his eyes widened and blood pouring out of his mouth. "You put up a good fight, angel. But nothing is a match for me." The alpha turned away from Deniel's seemingly lifeless body...and time froze.

------------------

Inside of his blank mind, Deniel stared into a space of blackness. There was an echoing voice, but Deniel couldn't make out what it was. He was back in his normal form, and it looked like he was in infinite blackness. "Where....where am I?" Deniel stared down at the blackness around him. The voice was getting closer and closer, and soon Deniel could make out what it was saying. It was saying his name. "Deniel....Deniel.....DENIEL!" Right in front of Deniel, there suddenly came a pair of two giant pure red eyes. They were each twice the size of Deniel, but they had no face. They were just eyes. "What do you think you're doing!?" Deniel looked at the pair of eyes. He didn't even know where they came from, much less why it was asking him what it was asking. Before Deniel could even answer, it continued. "This is not your grave! Not yet Deniel! You're a Nephalem! DO YOU THINK YOU CAN CALL YOURSELF THE SON OF THE BLACK DEVIL IF YOU DIE TO A WEREWOLF!? GET UP! GET! UP! GET UP AND FIGHT! FIGHT WITH EVERYTHING YOU HAVE! LIVE! LIVE UNTIL I CAN KICK YOUR ASS ONE DAY! GET YOUR ASS UP!" Deniel didn't know why, but the voice sounded familiar. He didn't know why it was helping him, either, or why it was just a pair of random eyes that appeared before him. "Hold on a second...who exactly are you!?" The eyes suddenly shrunk to the point where they were the natural size of others. And then, a shadowy figure came out of them. It had two horns, clawed hands, and bug-like wings on its back. "The one who will rule this world! The Black Devil!" The words echoed in Deniel's mind, and the figure was gone. It couldn't have been Deniel's Take Over...it was his dad!? Deniel didn't know why, but the thought of his dad gave him a burning feeling of hatred. His In addition to that, it gave him the motivation to actually get up.

--------------

Deniel's eyes suddenly shot back open as he laid down on the ground. A small puddle of blood had formed from his sounds and mouth, and the Alpha was still walking away. As a way to get his attention, Deniel gasped for air and started the cough. The Alpha froze in his tracks, and saw behind him that Deniel was already starting to get up. His legs were shaky, and there was still a bit of blood leaking out of his mouth. Deniel wiped it away, and smirked at the Alpha. "Sorry...but there is someone else out there who wants to kill me. And I'd rather give him the honors. Whoever he is." The Alpha spat on the ground, and gave out a roar. It was going to attack Deniel...if Deniel didn't attack him first. Deniel activated his Limit Transcendence, making his speed completely impossible to follow Deniel cut the werewolf so hard, that he ended up launching it in the air...but he wanted to.

"YEAAAAAAAAAAAAH! CALL DOWN THE RECKONING! BRING BACK HOPE AND PECAE RESTORE OUR GLORIA TO LIVE FOREVER! CALL DOWN THE RECKONING! TO BRING BACK HOPE AND PEACE RESTORE OUR GLORIA! TO LIVE FOREVER! BRING DOWN THE DARK REGIME, I KNOW HOW TO UNLEASH ETERNAL POWER! LEAD US TO ORDER....

I AM THE LIGHTBRINGEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE-EEEE-EEEEEEE-EEER!"

As Deniel sang these words, he followed the werewolf up in the sky and started to mercilessly slash at it. He dashed through it, holding his blades at his side to make a horizontal cut. Then he made a small vertical cut on each side, going up. He brought the two vertical cuts near each other with a horizontal one. And once they nearly met, he brought them back up with another vertical cut, and then brought them together. Once that was taken care of, he slammed the Golden Alpha back down to the ground with his twin blades at the same time, and once he was on the final word "Lightbringer", he charged his ultimate spell. He sheathed both of his blades and brought both of his hands near each other. A small orb of Holy Energy formed, and he used The Light of Dawn. Ironically, it was at that time, that the sun was finally coming up on Fiore. Deniel unleashed his spell the same time the sun unleashed its light. An entire mile in a spherical shape was covered in Holy Energy, including the entire village and woods near it.

The sunlight had brought back the villagers back to normal just after they were all hit by Deniel's spell. Their curse was gone; and they were all human now. And when they each looked up at the sky, they all saw Deniel, an angel. His armor was reflecting the golden sunlight, his wings were stretched out far and wide, proud and mighty. And he descended down to Earth, as if he had come from the heavens. Deniel didn't just descend down, he let himself fall down. Once he landed on the ground, his left leg was bent all the way, his right one was extended out to the side, and he was holding both of his hands behind him with two fingers sticking out, just like a ninja. This was his final stance before his White Angel Take Over finally ended. Deniel's armor glowed blue, until his armor wasn't visible. Then this blue glow started to fade from his arms and legs all the way to his chest, and wherever it faded, glitter and shining lights followed until it was no more. Deniel was back to his old self. Black hair, red eyes, black clothing, and one sword. The villagers all regained their senses from being werewolves. The ones Deniel knocked out in the forest began to walk back to the village, and soon they were all gathered. They couldn't believe what they saw. Everyone was in one place, they were all somewhat hurt, and there was a giant crater in the center of their village.

And then there was Deniel, the one a majority of the villagers saw descending from the sky. He was the first thing that they saw when they regained their senses, which must have meant one thing; he protected them. The Golden Alpha, ironically, was the village's elder, the weakest one of them all, but the oldest. All of them gathered around Deniel, and he couldn't hear who was saying what. But then the elder came through them all, in front of Deniel. "You...who are you?" Deniel stood up from his stance, and looked the elder straight in the eyes. "My name is Deniel Decayuss Thorman! Mage of Eclipse Soul, Nephalem, and savior of this village!" Deniel held up his hand to the sky, causing the villagers to cheer. Deniel then saw some of them come out of the Town Hall...now there were too many of them. There were less werewolves than there were people now, which must have meant the ones that didn't turn into werewolves locked themselves in the Town Hall. The elder villager held up his hand to calm the crowd down.

"Well...Deniel. You have our gratitude, and we are in your debt. But what did you say? ...You are a Nephalem?" The crowd began to murmur to each other, as they all realized that he had said that, too. Deniel was getting a bit worried, but he nodded anyway. "Interesting. Very interesting. I have not seen a Nephalem since the last one came to our village. He did the same as you...he protected us from this curse. He saved many lives, including our own. And ever since then, we have looked up to the Nephalem." Deniel's eyes widened his amazement. He couldn't believe what he just heard. Another Nephalem!? "Hold on a second! Another Nephalem, what was his name!?" The Elder could never forget the man's name. He had saved them all. "His name....was Vergilius!" ...Deniel dropped to his knees suddenly. That was even more unbelievable. All this time, his mentor and father-like figure...was a Nephalem just like him. The Elder beckoned some of the people in the village to come through the crowd with something. Deniel saw one of them was carrying a small box that looked like something a person would hold a necklace in. When Deniel stood up and they opened it for him, he found out that it was a necklace.

Deniel looked at the elder, and the elder nodded at him. Deniel took the necklace from the box, and put it around his head. Now he had three, a cross, an anti-cross, and a necklace with a blue gem on it. "What is this?" Deniel asked the elder, grabbing the gem and observing with it. "It is our thanks to you. Something Jewels cannot buy. It is an amulet with mysterious power to mages. Whenever you wear it in the moonlight, it shall double your Magic Power. It is yours to keep." The elder then gave a bow to Deniel, and so did the rest of the village. Deniel stared up at them from the amulet, and couldn't believe what he saw. People were bowing to him, respecting him, they all thought he was a hero. Deniel never thought something like this could ever happened. As a Nephalem, he thought he was never going to have such things. Deniel smiled at the crowd, "Please, all of you, rise! Rise! It was my pleasure to help you all. And I am glad you are grateful. You are all safe now. But unfortunately, I must get back to my guild." The crowd rose from their bows just like Deniel asked them to, but they still cheered for him. Suddenly a bunch of them came forward and lifted Deniel off of the ground.

They began to carry Deniel throughout the village, with all of them crowding around him. Deniel didn't know what was happening. Uhhhh...Nidhogg? Deniel spoke to the blade that was sheathed inside of its scabbard and hanging from his belt slot. He was basically asking his blade what he should do about this. Just enjoy it, Deniel! You've earned it, Deniel! You crazy son of a bitch! That was all fucking amazing! And...that was a nice song at the end. Hahahahahah. Deniel smiled and held up both of his hands while the crowd carried him. He couldn't feel more happy than he was right now. And Nidhogg was right, he did earn it. He had just defended so many innocent lives from the werewolves, he didn't kill anyone, and he learned an amazing secret about his mentor, Virgil. He, too, was a Nephalem. After this crowd surfing, the cooks in the village cooked an entire feast for Deniel and the villagers to eat in the town hall. Deniel made sure he stuffed himself, since he knew a meal like this wasn't going to come in a long time. After stuffing himself, Deniel, as the guest of honor, told stories about his jobs and some of his adventures. He also told them about some of the fun times that he had, but he made sure to keep Nidhogg out of it. It was best to keep a secret from them, after all, Nidhogg was a talking sword. And after stuffing himself, it was finally time for Deniel to leave. He left the village, giving every single one of them a hug good-bye. And once he said that to everyone, he left the village and started to head back to Eclipse Soul's headquarters. "Mission Complete!"

It was midday now, and Deniel was tired. He just went the entire night without sleeping, along with most of the day. When he got back to the guild, he swore to himself he was going to sleep until the sun came up the next day. He kept himself awake, since the last thing he wanted to do was fall asleep out in the middle of no where. Deniel took in a fresh midday breeze in his nose, and exhaled it through his mouth. "I don't think I'm ever going to have a more wild night than that, Nidhogg! Hahahahah!" Nidhogg, if he had a mouth, would have smirked at Deniel's statement. "Yeah. I didn't know you had your Angel form, Deniel. And I didn't know you could make such good use of it, either. You were hard to follow, you used your spells to your utmost advantage, and you were able to defeat so many opponents one after another! Even their strongest werewolf! You deserved everything those villagers gave you. Hahahahahah!" Deniel smiled and stared down once again at the amulet the villagers had given him. It was quite an amazing effect, and he couldn't wait to try it out in combat.

Deniel finally reached Eclipse Soul once again. He went inside of the Guild hall, and down to his secret room. Once inside of it, Deniel plopped down on his bed and took a deep breath.  He took Nidhogg, his katana, out from his belt slot and leaned it against his bed. Then he slipped his feet out of both of his combat boots, and lastly, he took off his coat. He was too tired to put it anywhere neat, so he just threw it on the ground. He pulled his black blanket over him, and yawned. He closed both of his eyes, and began to try to fall asleep. He was about to fall asleep, until something had hit his mind. Part of it was the voice that Deniel heard in his head. Who was it? Why did they want to kill him? And why in the world did they want Deniel to live just so he could kill them? In addition to that, the voice sounded somewhat familiar. The other thing that was bother him was the fact that Vergil was a Nephalem. Deniel knew that, and it also made sense because of the amount of strength Virgil had in him. It also made sense that Virgil didn't mind Deniel being a Nephalem, and busting him out of a jail. It was answered because he was the same kind of being as Deniel, so he knew there was some potential in him, and how to train him...but there was still something that was unanswered. "...Who were his parents?"

Deniel stood up in alarm at the question. Vergil was another Nephalem...but who were the devil and the angel who were his parents? Deniel slipped his boots back on along with his coat, and grabbed Nidhogg. There was only one place he could perhaps find a clue: back at the Haunted Village. Maybe the form of magic Vergil used could give Deniel some form of a clue as to who his parents were. He ran out of his room and used his Black Devil Take Over instead of his White Angel one, since he had already used it for so long. He rattled his bug-like wings, and they lifted them off the ground. He flew high up in the sky, until he reached the best point he could. And then, he took off in a single direction as fast as he could. The wind rushed by him, and he couldn't even hear the rattling of his own wings above it. Deniel wanted to get to the Haunted Village as fast as he could. Deniel flew over Phoenix Mountains, and in a few more minutes, reached Haunted Village. Deniel was glad to see that some of the villagers, especially the elder, still there. Deniel touched down on the ground, and de-activated his Take Over to prevent himself from scaring anyone. They were all very excited to see him.

They began to cheer the moment they saw Deniel, and the elder turned to see him approaching him fast. "What kind of magic did he use?" The elder looked confused as to what Deniel was saying. "What magic did Vergil use when he saved you all? Can you remember? Did it have ANYTHING to do with a Black Devil or White Angel?" The elder finally understood what Deniel was asking of him. He put his hand on his bearded chin, and began to think. It had been so long since Vergil saved them, over fifty years, and even when he did, he was the golden werewolf. "It...was......it.....it.....it was a form of Requip! But...I can't remember much. I do remember one, thing, though. The sword he used....it was the same as yours!" The elder pointed at Deniel's sword, Nidhogg. Deniel's eyes widened, and then he looked down at his sword, Nidhogg. He looked back up at the elder, and gave a bow to him. "Thank you very much, elder." Deniel hurried himself out of the village, through all of the people that were staring at him. He was furious, but he knew there was nothing he could do about it. Once again, Nidhogg was the one that new all of the answers, and Deniel knew by now there was no way Nidhogg was going to tell Deniel a thing. The most he could probably get out of Nidhogg would be, "You'll find out in due time."

"You're not going to yell at me?" Deniel was making yet another trip back to Eclipse Soul from the Haunted Village. He wasn't going to fly back to Eclipse Soul, since he wasn't in a hurry anymore. He no longer felt exhasuted, but he did feel pretty angry. "What's the point? I'll only get the same stupid answer out of you." Deniel sounded very angry, and to himself, he had plenty of a reason to be that way. Nidhogg kept secrets from him time and time again, and no matter how dire it seemed for Deniel to know, even if lives were at stake, Nidhogg wasn't going to tell him. "Deniel, you know I mean it whenever I say that you'll find out in due time. If you keep up the way you're going, you'll find the truth soon enough!" Deniel was only getting even more mad about Nidhogg. Just the same crap again, and he didn't like the words 'soon enough'. "You said that back when I was a B, and even a C rank mage! WHEN IS SOON ENOUGH, NIDHOGG!? CAN YOU AT LEAST ANSWER ME THAT!?" Deniel was letting his anger build up once again. Nidhogg knew that he had to watch his tongue whenever Deniel was in this way, or else he would risk Deniel doing something crazy. "Deniel...I mean it this time, trust me. You're very close to getting what you desire. Just know that I do this because you already know. You simply forgot, and it's your job to remember, not mine. Besides, you might not even believe me when I tell you the truth. And know that when you find out, your life will be in its most dangerous and dire situation. You need to be stronger than you could ever imagine, and it's my job to make sure you are that way, and to guide you through it. Please, trust me."

Nidhogg chose his words carefully, and was hoping that he wasn't going to regret what he was going to say. There was nothing more than he desired than to protect Deniel and be his weapon of war, and in order to do that, he had to keep secrets for now. He just wished Deniel could see it his way, the way where Nidhogg knew all of the truths and secrets, and the outcomes if Deniel knew them all now. Deniel stood still the entire time Nidhogg was speaking, and decided to give it a rest. Maybe Nidhogg did have a good reason to what he was saying and doing. With a deep breath to let his anger fall down a bit, Deniel looked down at the sword that he carried in his hand. "Very well, Nidhogg. I will trust you. I just hope that trust isn't misplaced." With that being said, Deniel started his second journey back to Eclipse Soul's headquarters. "Trust me, Deniel. It isn't."

All of a sudden, another thought came to Deniel's head. What about all of the werewolves that he knocked out all the way out here? Did they make it back to the village safely?! Deniel couldn't retrace his steps exactly, but he knew he had to check to make sure they were safe. Who knows what could happen to some of them out here? Deniel's walking turned into a sprint as he made his way around the woods near the Haunted Village to see if he missed anyone. He found some traces of this battles, whether it was small craters, destroyed trees, or some frootprints that looked like a battle took place, Deniel didn't see anyone. He was thinking at this point that they all made it back, but he had to be safe. They knew their way around here, but Deniel could never know. And the way those villagers treated him, he did NOT want to make it go to waste. He already saved them, but he wanted to make sure that they were all saved. Deniel found that out of all of the locations that he could find that he battled in, he didn't see a trace of a single person. Just to make sure, he went around even further, and he could have probably circled the woods four times in the amount of time that Deniel took up from this. There wasn't a person in sight, much to Deniel's relief.

Now he could finally start heading back to Eclipse Soul, where he could kick back and relax. On his way back, he found himself staring at the necklace that the people of the Haunted Village gave him. Something that gave him more magic power at night....he couldn't wait to test it out in actual combat. Speaking of combat, though....Deniel never really fought another mage. He might start considering that soon, once he figured out if he could trust humans more and who his parents were. That way he wouldn't have to fight with so much anger and hate, and could probably fight to enjoy it. Or maybe he could fight with anger and hate to someone that he ACTUALLY hated and didn't like. Maybe they did something bad to him, maybe this, maybe that. THe thought of fighting another mage was very pleasing to Deniel's mind. However, he wouldn't be doing that anytime soon. As much as he wanted to, he wanted to focus on one thing right now, and that was finding the truth. Who Vergil's parents were, who Deniel's parents were, why Bellum impisoned him, and why Vergil used Nidhogg just like Deniel did. They were all mysteries to Deniel, and all of them Nidhogg somehow knew. Deniel didn't know how Nidhogg knew it, but he did.

It wasn't long until Deniel, once again, reached Phoenix Mountains. He remembered how at the veyr start of this job the night before he stylishly rode down the mountains to the very bottom, something very dangerous to do. And something about that gave Deniel a thrill, the same thirll that he had when he killed or fought things. That made Deniel think about what the thrill really was. Was it really that unique? Was it really so hard to achieve? Did he REALLY have to kill things to get it? Based on what he did earlier, the answer was 'no'. He didn't have to kill a thing to get such a fun feeling about it. And that was the new word to describe it as 'fun'. The word fun was something Deniel heard before, and like any other typical heartless bastard, he pretended like he didn't understand it. The reality of it wasn't that he didn't understand it, it's just that he had something much different in mind for fun. And this thing was fighting. Not so much as killing, Deniel didn't seem to gain too much pleasure in that than before, but it was the idea of fighting someone. He didn't know what made it so fun. It was just the feeling it gave him. The feeling that his life was on the line, the feeling of suspension and fast-paced action. Something about it all gave him the feeling that he was having fun, and the same cound be viewed with his trip down the mountain earlier. His life was in danger. There was suspension out of every moment. It was fast-paced. All of it correlated to the same traits, and it was those traits that gave Deniel that special feeling.

The feeling he got in his stomachs, his nerves going insane. His mind racing and thinking. Everything moving in a slower motion. His fake pulse racing. His skill being tested. That was the feeling Deniel got. Someone else would panic whenever they had that feeling, but Deniel found it fun and entertaining. That is why he fought and killed. He got bored, and it was his source of entertainment. Others might view it as a terrible or heartless way, although he literally was, of entertainment. And that's what made Deniel so different from others, and perhaps the reason why he considered himself different. Perhaps it was that way of fun that made him so different from normal people. But being normal might be boring to Deniel, which is why he was different. Being different, loving the feeling of fighting and having his life on the line, is what gave him the feeling of fun and adventure. A feeling that he craved every couple of hours after he just finished. It was a feeling everyone had, and everyone else had a different way of gaining that feeling. Deniel's way was simple....somewhat odd. But maybe his way of fun wasn't all that bad. In fact, it was kind of heroic. If he turned this craving for adventure and fighting, he could use it for serious good. He could save lives instead of ending them. In fact, he had almost done that.

He did end lives, but during his jobs, he helped them. It wasn't as great as saving them, but he had the ability to help people. He could do what they couldn't. Not everyone would gain a feeling of fun out of saving an entire village and taking on a whole army of werewolves yourself. And best of all, Deniel did it all without killing a single one. Best of all, he still gained the feeling of fun. He saved so many lives in a job alone, and got the feeling of fun out of it all. This was the way Deniel could use his ability to get fun out of saving people. Deniel didn't HAVE to kill people to satisfy for hunger and desire for fun. He could simply save people, be the hero that everyone needs. Not necessarily everyone, but at least most people. And that was his job as a legal mage. In Deniel's mind, he was considering going dark, since he could only get pleasure out of killing things, and that seemed to be what dark guilds sometimes did, much more than legal guilds, at least. But Deniel didn't have to kill people or things...he could simply fight them! The feeling of fighting was what he needed, not the feeling of killing. Deniel couldn't exactly figure out why or how he got the killing as the answer to all of his problems. Maybe it dated back to when he escaped from Bellum's prison.

Killing that woman that tortured him first gave him a burning feeling. However, that feeling was different than fun, and Deniel misunderstood it. The feeling was satisfaction, it was pleasure. The pleasure of revenge that Deniel craved to have the whole time he was at that prison. To watch the whole place burn to the ground, with him at the center mastermind of it all. And that satisfaction sparked the satisfaction of killing things. However, Deniel wasn't gaining satisfaction of killing things. He was gaining fun in fighting, and killing something didn't take that feeling away, so that's why he kept on doing this. And it wasn't until this particular job that Deniel's eyes finally started to open. The entire time, he was thinking of all of this, and thinking about what this job had given him. He discovered that he didn't need to end people's lives, but that what he needed was to get out and have fun. And his sense of fun was fighting and adventure, like a night in shining armor. Well...he wasn't necessarily that. But from now on, Deniel pledged to not kill unless he needed to.

And maybe Deniel could gain new ways of finding fun. Maybe adventure wasn't all there was to it. There was a whole world out there! And all Deniel was doing was walking around it to fight things!? He was wasting his life! He was in the prime of his youth! There couldn't be a better opportunity for him to do so many things with himself! Why not put his exploration to good use, and take a break somewhere? Deniel had so many things come to his mind as he walked through the guild hall and found the entrance to his room. While he descended down the tunnel to the skull-shaped room, his mind still raced about what the future had in store for him. But what he didn't think about was the fact that killing was still considered an evil thing by other's standards, and Deniel had done so many of it by now.

However, he was in Eclipse Soul. The guild of redemption. Deniel hadn't sought it out yet, but he could right now. He could seek redemption in the lives that he ended while he was in his job. All of the ones that he did. And maybe to all of the guards at Bellum's prison. Maybe they all didn't hate him, especially the one that helped him, they were just doing their job. Even for the ones that did hate him, they all had to have had a good reason to do it. It couldn't possibly be that he was a Nephalem. In fact, how could they have known he were a Nephalem!? Unless...they knew his parents. They had to have known somehow. And something about his parents made them hate him to the point of imprisoning him and torturing him. Maybe even more than that! Deniel magically gained a scar one day, and that same day he was sent to prison when he didn't have it hte night before. For once, his mind was thinking, and he was drawing so many possible conclusions. But like Nidhogg always told him, all would be revealed in due time. Deniel kept these thoughts hidden from Nidhogg. The two of them could share thoughts, but that's only if they wanted to. Deniel could keep these thoughts of his secret. After all, Nidhogg kept secrets from him.

Then there was Fiore, something different from Bellum. Everyone didn't hate him, unlike a majority of Bellum, but they were scared of him. They were two different countries, but they each had contrasting views about him. Bellum HATED him simply because he was a Nephalem, and perhaps the son of the Black Devil and the White Angel. As a result, they imprisoned and tortured him. Fiore, on the other hand, was different. Some people weren't so concerned about the fact that he was a Nephalem, since it didn't seem they knew his mother and father. What he learned is that people were scared of his outward appearance. The black hair and the red eyes. And that was understandable. However, Deniel could see that people who simply got to know what was on the inside of Deniel could get over what was on the outside. The red eyes were no longer a bother to them. Bellum didn't know Deniel, they only knew his parents and one part of him that they didn't like. From these two contrasting parts, Deniel concluded that there was a logical reason Bellum didn't like him. It wasn't out of descrimination like he assumed, it was something else.

Speaking of descrimination, Deniel thought that everyone did. He thought himself different from humans. Superior, even. He saw humans as flawed and evil beings. He thought that they all hated him and any other beings that were different from them. However, that was only Deniel's assumption. And to be honest with himself, it was pretty stupid. And perhaps so many other beings thought the way he used to. Now Deniel had a much better view on it all. He saw himself as humans, simply because of how much he did wrong compared to them. Bellum was simply dealing out justice. Deniel sought out revenge. They were two somewhat similar concepts, but Deniel's one was much more twisted and evil than the other. And then there were people like Kyll and Zeno. Kyll didn't really care about Deniel being a Nephalem, Hell, Zeno didn't either. People were different, not all the same. And that's why Deniel needed to give them all a chance. Maybe not all of them, and maybe not yet. For there was one obsticle in Deniel's way.

Deniel could save all of these people. Deniel could find more ways of fun. Deniel could give humans a try. Deniel could forgive Bellum. Deniel could seek redemption for all of the lives he ended. But first, he needed to accomplish one last task.

"First....I'll get to S rank! And then, I'll find out who you two are! The Black Devil and The White Angel! Whatever your names are, I'll find you! I'll find you and get all of the answers! And....I don't know what I'll do with the two of you. But after that, I'm going to introduce myself to this guild! From there, I'll help make it the strongest! I'll help people around the world, I'll save lives! I'll find new ways of fun! And through those, I'll gain redemption for the crimes that I have committed." Deniel, for once, was saying something aloud. Nidhogg could hear it all, and that made the sword think what was going on in Deniel's mind while they were walking back to the room. Deniel was yelling this while he stood in the center of it. And then he took the blade out of its scabbard, and held it up to the ceiling. Then he stabbed it in the ground, and stared down on it. "On my blade....I swear this! I WILL FIND YOU, MOM AND DAD! I WILL GAIN REDEMPTION! I WILL BECOME A TRUE NEPHALEM!"

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Shine Like the Moon! (Deniel!) - Page 2 Deacy2
    Take Over Forms:

Magic
    Character Sheet

Current date/time is 29th March 2024, 12:29 am