Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Simon's parent's basement

Kirahunter
    Kirahunter

The Phoenix

The Phoenix

Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- VIP- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Rising Star- Guild Master- Demon Slayer- S-Rank- A-Rank- Haiku Contest Participant- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Hero- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Keeper of War
    Position : None
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 1,250

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Seith - Human Possession
    Second Skill: Stardust
    Third Skill:

Simon's parent's basement Empty Simon's parent's basement

Post by Kirahunter 19th July 2012, 5:18 pm

This is the huble abode of Simon Baggon. Only being 11 the only house he could afford is his parent's basement. Enjoy, make yourself at home, but please be quite I didn't ask my Mom if you could come.

The basement is a 12 feet by 19 feet room, with no carpet, the only lighting is a shard of lacryima hanging from the ceiling by a thin chain. There is a torn up puke green couch in the corner, being the only furniture apparntly it is also Simon's bed.

How did a kid end up in such crudy conditions? Denied being related to his father and said he could make it on his own, he couldn't. Now Simon is a 'tennant' of his basement. Yeah a real tear jerker I know.

So yeah welcome in. But please use the back door.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

[20:44:53] Kirahunter : also I like the sound of my own voice
    [20:44:59] Kirahunter : so I had to say something

Missions Completed

D- 6 (150 exp)
    C- 1 (50 exp)
    B- 1 (1,050 exp)
    A- 0
    S- 0

Total:1250

Character
    Primary Magic

Current date/time is 19th April 2024, 6:34 am