Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

A Hunter? That's my job title. (Job, Lucille and Shizuma)

Mikomi Ariel
    Mikomi Ariel

Empress of the Sky

Empress of the Sky

Regular VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- God Slayer- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Player 
    Lineage : Knight Of Swords
    Position : None
    Guild : Savage Skull
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 2250

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Sky Goddess Slayer
    Second Skill: Curse Of The Shadow God(Locked)
    Third Skill:

A Hunter? That's my job title. (Job, Lucille and Shizuma) - Page 2 Empty Re: A Hunter? That's my job title. (Job, Lucille and Shizuma)

Post by Mikomi Ariel 28th July 2014, 9:21 pm

Shizuma had successfully healed Lucille before she had taken off ahead,this was a good thing to do on her part. She wasn’t a fan of people she was around dying of blood lost unless they were her enemies which was these Hunters of course. She just watched Lucille take off towards the cave entrance she couldn’t help but get a gut feeling this might just end badly for them if they kept marching ahead like this. Shizuma jogged after the pacing dark mage in front of her she couldn't let her go ahead without her it was obvious the woman was more sloppy when it came to killing others,as in she let herself get hurt. She was jogging after her though Shizuma could actually go faster than Lucille if she wanted to she didn't feel like it as she was feeding off the passing winds this just energized her pumping her up for the battle that was defiantly going to happen in that cave.

A soft sigh left her pink lips as she jogged after Lucille who seem to get smaller and smaller hearing the woman speak to her she just smiled at that response.”But why do we need to go into the main area they are in...we couldn’t take the back door or something?”she replied loud enough for Lucille to hear her if she did. She was pacing herself jogging trying to catch up to Lucille who suddenly had disappeared,stopping in her tracks it was obvious Shizuma was dumbfounded. As she would blink a few times looking ahead as she tilt her head to the side. Her red eyes focusing on the sudden disappearance of Lucille. scratching the back of her head she would walk now towards the entrance looking down.”Well……..that is a long way down”she proclaimed as her left eyebrow will begin to twitch.

Taking a deep breath she will leap falling downwards my the force of the air of her body,as she was free falling. Wait...why the hell was she free falling with no supportive plan here,as she was about to hit the ground face first she used her ait to make her come to a stop as to stop her from going splat just like that. A sigh of relief escaping her lips as she will finally have her feet touch the ground”Next...time you wanna,take a leap of faith can you wait up?”she paused.”I think I saw my life flash before my eyes right there”she finishes as she sighs once more standing beside Lucille again.

So….Miss charge in without a plan,where are we going now?”she asked noting they were in a cavern of some sorts by the looks of it.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

A Hunter? That's my job title. (Job, Lucille and Shizuma) - Page 2 4HY9qZf

My Magic
    Mikomi's Database
    Lucille Grove
    Lucille Grove

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Player 
    Lineage : Other Half
    Guild : Tartarus
    Mentor : Raylard Wayne
    Experience : 4000

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Blood Lust
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

A Hunter? That's my job title. (Job, Lucille and Shizuma) - Page 2 Empty Re: A Hunter? That's my job title. (Job, Lucille and Shizuma)

Post by Lucille Grove 28th July 2014, 10:59 pm

“Why didn’t you just use your air magic to float down? Ah whatever!” Lucille perked up and grew a more bloodthirsty smile as the smells grew to her nose. The men were most definitely down this part of the cavern, she just needed to be pinpointed in the right direction. Lucille found a torch on the ground and picked it up. “Anyways, I know exactly what we’re gonna do next! We’re gonna go and kill the assholes, get the treasure and get out of here! This way!” Lucille pointed down the western side of the cavern and started to make a funny march down the way trying to not showcase how nervous she was with getting closer and closer to the stronger men. If they managed to beat them, what would they do with her? Or worse, Shizuma? There was no way she could let anyone, let alone some rough bastard treasure hunters, defile what was hers!

Wait, she didn’t think Shizuma was hers did she? Damnit, she was getting sidetracked again, and thus the blood mage shook her head to clear her mind. Just in time too, as she had to dodge another bullet from a gun.

“Wait, more of you dinks with guns?!?!?! How many of you can there be??!!” Lucille stated dumbfounded as she pointed at the men. The cavern was lit with torches, but she wanted to so badly burn one of the guys in front of her with a torch that it was not even funny. “Agh! Where’s your boss? No, don’t even answer that.” Lucille placed the torch down gently on the wall and summoned her blades to her hands as she cracked her neck left and right. “Shizuma, get the two on the left. The three on the right are mine.” As Lucille spoke, she snapped her fingers, activating her Primal Rush spell. This was going to be a fight worth fighting, and thus she wanted to be completely ready for anything.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    MP: 100%
    HP: 88%

Spells:
    Primal Rush: 3 post duration

Last edited by Lucille Grove on 29th July 2014, 12:07 am; edited 1 time in total

_____________________________________________________________________________________

A Hunter? That's my job title. (Job, Lucille and Shizuma) - Page 2 FRU1Cmr
    A Hunter? That's my job title. (Job, Lucille and Shizuma) - Page 2 S9dTX6I
    Lucille
    Armory
    Blood Lust/Speed Force
    NPC
    NPC

Mentor : Admin

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by NPC 28th July 2014, 10:59 pm

The member 'Lucille Grove' has done the following action : Dice Rolls

'Monster Dice' :
    A Hunter? That's my job title. (Job, Lucille and Shizuma) - Page 2 NormalMonster
    Mikomi Ariel
    Mikomi Ariel

Empress of the Sky

Empress of the Sky

Regular VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- God Slayer- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Mikomi Ariel 29th July 2014, 8:10 am

Shizuma rubbed the back of her head as she heard Lucille reply,wait she could do that couldn’t she? well damn was it bad when you forget about your own magic till the last minute. She looked through the cavern which was covered in torches all the way down and around this whole place the only natural light was coming from the entrance they came from as it shined down on them. Other then that they were going to be stuck in this dimlight place for awhile,a soft sigh left Shizuma lips as she could tell the change in Lucille attitude was more evil or demonic than before and was something she could say she enjoyed seeing. Her red eyes looking at the woman beside her as she smiled slightly.She watched Lucille go ahead as she will find a torch on the ground and picked it up. Did Shizuma feel this was a bad idea? Hell yeah she did as they were particularly in the nest of the hunters.”Well…...were not in Kansas anymore that’s for sure”she murmurs softly.

Shizuma looked around the place was filled with different directions,it was obvious someone been busy digging and breaking through this place. They were simply at the start of this massive maze,Shizuma sense of smell was higher than most but she already knew no matter where they went they would run into bad news,this was like attacking a BeeHive at the corner of your house and not taking the bee’s out separately. Here they stood at the beginning which was should they go it was obviously something Shizuma was thinking about as her left hand rested on her waist. She couldn’t lie she was obviously lost on where they could go now she wanted to get out of this place and back to a warm bed.

Wait are you sure it’s that way?”she replied to the woman but before she even thought the dark mage heard her she was already full march ahead towards the western opening of the place. he walked after her in a quick place,This girl would get killed the way she just charge into things Shizuma was calm yet collected it was in battle where she went nuts. She would follow Lucille through the western cavern before they came to a opening lit with nothing but torches,the area was pretty big as their was rocks that could be used as cover here,so that was a good thing their was only a crack of natural light from the ceiling. Shizuma ears perked up as the sound of a gun being fired was heard,Lucille just dodged but the bullet went right pass Shizuma due to her position at the moment.

Shizuma walked beside Lucille her hand reaching up as she will grab the hilt of Makengi as she will unsheathe it. The demonic blade being in the hands of the dark mage now as she would be standing beside Lucille a sigh leaving her lips”I told you...this will happen didn’t I?”she noted as she looked towards the group of men around the place,three were on the right and two were on the left side,both groups looking at the two women.”Anyway….Excite me with your blood,as your lives rest on my blade”Shizuma said towards the men,this only ended up making them made as they prepared to shoot both Lucille,Shizuma hand reached out in a attempt to push Lucille out of the way and behind a rock before she did the same. The sound of gunfire echoing through the area if they didn’t finish this fast they would have more trouble than they needed. Shizuma looked to the side to look at Lucille and smile with a slight nod”Let’s have fun shall we?”she giggled as if she was seriously a madwoman. Shizuma will then breathe as her back was against the rock it was time for her to pull out the big guns.

------------------------------
    HP:100%
    MP:100%

My Magic
    Mikomi's Database
    Lucille Grove
    Lucille Grove

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Lucille Grove 31st July 2014, 8:41 pm

Lucille swung her blades at the three men, whom dodged the chained weapons with a bit of ease but did not notice the Tartarus mage carry herself with the blades and strike one of them with her feet, landing hard on his face and causing him to scream out in pain as his buddies blinked in shock. This allowed Lucille to tear her blades out the wall and swing them at the two gunmen, who had the wherewithal to actually avoid the slashes she sent out towards them and prepare for a barrage of shots. Lucille went to her right, taking the man with a rifle in hand, and forced him to dodge her repeatedly while trying to plan for how she could take down the three men, as the one she had knocked down hard now was getting up and regrouping with his fellow gunman, planning how to take the blood mage down. When they raised their weapons, Lucille knew she had to get out of their line of fire, and thus threw her blades into the shoulders of the third man, and while he was screaming and his buddies fired rapidly, she launched herself over him and used his body as a bullet sponge, taking all that damage that she would have had she stayed in the same spot. The men were horrified at what they had done, inadvertently taking one of their own men out without even knowing.

“Wow! You guys sure did kill your friend here!” Lucille commented, feeling the blood splatter from the dead man now seep onto her. “I mean, I thought I would have had to do it myself! But thanks anyways guys, I really appreciate you taking one another out for me.” Lucille gave them a cheeky grin, which was met by a few shots aimed for her face which forced her to hide behind the corpse again.

--------------------------------------------------

Spells:
    Primal Rush: 2 post duration

Lucille
    Armory
    Blood Lust/Speed Force
    Mikomi Ariel
    Mikomi Ariel

Empress of the Sky

Empress of the Sky

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Mikomi Ariel 5th August 2014, 2:10 pm

Shizuma eyes peeked pass the place she was hiding her back firmly pressing against the slab of rock as she could hear the battle on Lucille end finally start. This made a soft sigh leave her lips as she just couldn’t wrap her head around the fact that their were more people with guns she was seriously getting tired of this. Though part of her was loving this really much as it was giving her access to killing people which was always exciting to do of course. Her back remaining against the rock as she closed her eyes as a soft sigh left her lips. She was focusing listening to each move being made as she herself was preparing to take care of what she was given to do. Her targets was on the other side of this rock this area was a bit circular but really many cover spots was around that was for sure.

She bent her knees slightly as her back will slide across the rock as she will peek from behind it as shots was fired. Her head suddenly and quickly getting behind the rock as they made contact the rock.”Well ...damn some people just have no manners”she murmur to herself as she knew Lucille will be alright but right now her own self should be her concern as she was kinda pinned down at this area which really wasn't good knowing her situation at the moment. She was pinned behind a rock one keeping her from moving even a inch as this cover was all she had between a pack of angry hunters. She peeked from the cover once more as shots was fired again almost hitting her this time before she put her head back behind the rock as a sigh left her lips.

She needed a plan and fast or suffer getting hit by these bullets that was being fired…,...but damn was this Sky God Slayer in trouble.

My Magic
    Mikomi's Database
    Lucille Grove
    Lucille Grove

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Lucille Grove 14th August 2014, 2:24 pm

For as cheeky as she acted, Lucille knew she was in real deep trouble. The men would either eventually just unload into their already dead friend until his body was whittled away leaving her no hiding space, or walk around the body and turn Lucille into a real time bullet sponge. Neither of which sounded appealing to the Tartarus mage, as she still had things in life to accomplish, not to mention Shizuma would look down at her for failing such an easy task. No, she had to come up with a quick and easy plan to escape this dangerous situation that she had managed to get herself into. That is when an idea popped into her mind, a dangerous one but an idea nonetheless. Lucille would need a bit of luck on this one, but she was certain that getting this through would be of little to no consequence to her.

First, she waited until the men stopped to reload. When they did, she pushed the corpse into one of them, knocking both him and the dead body down to the ground. The other man had no time to react as Lucille threw both of her blades into his arms, forcing him to drop his weapon as he screamed out in pain. The blood mage wasted no time, dragging him closer to her and then ripping her blades out with violent force that caused him to squirt blood outwards that thankfully avoided her. Although he was privy to her attacks, which started to land ferociously onto his body one by one. Eventually, Lucille slit his throat and watched as he died slowly clutching the wound. His friend watched in horror, unmoving even as Lucille went and grabbed his buddy’s weapon. “You know, for the longest I always found these guns and such to be useless.” She pointed the gun at the man, who pointed his weapon back at her. The dark mage just calmly looked on coldly, not even caring for the threat to her health.

“Let’s see if they actually are.”

Lucille
    Armory
    Blood Lust/Speed Force
    Mikomi Ariel
    Mikomi Ariel

Empress of the Sky

Empress of the Sky

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Mikomi Ariel 21st August 2014, 9:01 am

Gunfire was all that was heard as the two men just kept the firing of their weapons up each bullet chipping off the rock that the Skull mage was hiding behind. She was different than most people of her guild actually she was more so the laid back im going to fuck you up kind of girl. She was a woman who had a mysterious past but that surely didn’t stop her advances to what she viewed as a better life. She closed her eyes as the gunfire was rapid as the shells hit the ground this was already bad but what could she do. Keeping her eyes close she would think hard on her next course of action maybe she could probably get closer to them if she could seperate them that was one plan she was willing to try. In her hand was her blade in her tight grip as the eyes of the dark mage opened.

Keeping hold of her weapon she begun to breath in and out as she was preparing to do what she had planned. Reaching behind her grabbing the pistol to be fully armed,a sword in one hand and a pistol in the other this surely was something she wasn’t use too. She waited but then the gunfire ceased it was noted they were reloading so without further ado her body shifted to the side as she used the air with her magic as propellers making her literally glide through the air as she closed the distance between them quickly both man separating like she wanted. One jumping to the right as the other jump to the left as Shizuma came to a complete stop. Her sword stretched out as also the pistol in her hand each weapon was pointng to one of the man as she stood there.

The only way you're getting out of here is in a body bag,you understand what i’m saying?”She asked as she paused slightly.”You're spending the night in hell’s motel and not one of you going to check out alive,better start running because the boogieman coming to eat you up”She yelled as both man begun to run in both directions as the demonic voicing of her words was the scary factor but she wasn’t going to let them get away.

My Magic
    Mikomi's Database
    Lucille Grove
    Lucille Grove

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Lucille Grove 22nd August 2014, 12:36 am

Lucille stared the last man down with a dead look, not really caring much for his shaking that he was doing. It was pathetic to be honest in her own eyes, and not worth getting near worked up as she had been over. He appeared to be fearful for his life, as he should have damn well been when going up against one of the most fear inducing members in Tartarus to date. Lucille Grove played no games when it came to anything, and she wouldn’t play any with this hunter. She had a job to do and it would get done one way or another, and no scared little punk would get in her way at all. Lucille took a step forward, making the man bring his gun up further till it was pointed directly in her eye. She pointed her own gun at his eye, and grew a large malicious smile as the man began to sweat even more profusely. “Are you so afraid? Do it. Pull the trigger. Be a man!” The hunter’s grip on his weapon began to falter, which made Lucille growl in complete anger. “Don’t get scared now! Do it! Either you pull that trigger and shoot me or I pull mine and shoot you! One of us will die here on this day, and if you don’t want to be the dead one I suggest you shoot. NOW!” The scared man hands shook violently and he shot, but due to his shaking he ended up missing Lucille barely. The Tartarus mage frowned and sighed.

“You didn’t have it in you. Oh well.” Firing off a couple shots into the man’s head, Lucille watched blankly as his body fell. The group had been a bit harder for her to take out, but it wasn’t any true long term challenge for the blood mage. She had believed that last one might actually force her to move or something, but all he did was wuss out.

Almost dully she dropped the weapon and began to walk towards Shizuma’s fight, hoping the wind mage had finished already.

---------------------------------

Spells:
    Primal Rush: 4 post cooldown

Lucille
    Armory
    Blood Lust/Speed Force
    Mikomi Ariel
    Mikomi Ariel

Empress of the Sky

Empress of the Sky

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Mikomi Ariel 28th October 2014, 8:44 am

Shizuma stood there both her arms stretched out as each had a weapon pointing in the direction they were pointing towards. This job was becoming a pain in the ass and she already knew this shit wasn’t going to end anytime soon. Opening her eyes she looks to both ways which both men or if you could even called them that was running it was surely annoying when men started to run from you. Maybe her charm wasn’t sexy enough or maybe she wasn’t as gorgeous as she thought she was,because since she started this job all she did was make men run from her.

She pulled the trigger on the gun as the bullet escaped the tip and shot forward as it was quicker than the man could get away as the bullet begun to rip through his flesh and tear through his body like a shot from a laser gun. The bullet enter the man’s body ripping through his heart and coming out from the front blood spilling from the death blow as the body went limp as it suddenly hit the ground in the process this was Shizuma art,she was built mainly for assassinations which was proven by how she fought she barely used spells if it could be helped it was the last thing you possibly see coming from her.

Her head turned as the last guy was still running he wasn’t really making progress it was more he was a snail in a prey versus a predator fight. Step by step Shizuma walked as the sword hilt would be grabbed as she sighs softly. Tossing the sword in the air as she would jump after it her body twirling in midair as her foot would outstretched hitting the hilt of the sword perfectly as it flew down cutting through the wind resistance it was a matter of seconds before the sword pierced the body of the lowly hunter ripping clean through the man back sending him foward and to the ground. Shizuma will guide her body using the power of wind to land next to the dead hunter grabbing her sword by the hilt. As she swings it cleaning the blood from her blade twirling it between her fingers before returning it to it’s Sheath. Maybe they needed assistance with this after all to make this move quicker...She don’t know if she could fully let loose without bringing this place down maybe needed someone who could. She begun to pace herself rubbing the back of her head”What a pain in the ass….

She would stop for a second as she would take two of her fingers and touch her guild symbol for the moment"I'm in need of Assistance if anyone can assist it would appreciated,Location the depths of Ancient Ruins"she would murmur softly maybe she could get help to finish this job with Lucille and herself.

My Magic
    Mikomi's Database

Current date/time is 19th April 2024, 8:05 am