Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Job: Breaking and Exiting (Marik Solo)

NPC
    NPC

Mentor : Admin

Character Sheet
    First Magic:
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Job: Breaking and Exiting  (Marik Solo) - Page 2 Empty Re: Job: Breaking and Exiting (Marik Solo)

Post by NPC 1st August 2014, 12:39 pm

The member 'MarikAnderson' has done the following action : Dice Rolls

'Block Dice' :
    Job: Breaking and Exiting  (Marik Solo) - Page 2 Block Job: Breaking and Exiting  (Marik Solo) - Page 2 FailedBlock
    Mr. Anderson
    Mr. Anderson

Monarch of Destruction

Monarch of Destruction

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Coming Storms- Dragon Slayer- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Player 
    Lineage : Chaos Eye
    Position : None
    Guild : Elysium
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 1,431

Character Sheet
    First Magic: Arc of Dreams
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Job: Breaking and Exiting  (Marik Solo) - Page 2 Empty Re: Job: Breaking and Exiting (Marik Solo)

Post by Mr. Anderson 1st August 2014, 1:02 pm

"Don't Move" the attack went directly against the bandit letting him in the ground, Marik got up and said the final words "It... Is... Over... Formula 14!" Marik finished him with his magic, they where all in the floor not being able to move. Marik went closer to the bandit and started talking just after drinking some beer "Ok, let me put something clear... You are weak, I am strong, let see how much can you handle, Formula 56!" Marik attacked again, the bandit didn't even wake up or move, he was completely nocked.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Job: Breaking and Exiting  (Marik Solo) - Page 2 Team210

Job: Breaking and Exiting  (Marik Solo) - Page 2 Signat11

Mr. Anderson
    Mr. Anderson

Monarch of Destruction

Monarch of Destruction

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Coming Storms- Dragon Slayer- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Player 
    Lineage : Chaos Eye
    Position : None
    Guild : Elysium
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 1,431

Character Sheet
    First Magic: Arc of Dreams
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Mr. Anderson 2nd August 2014, 1:44 am

Marij attacked the enemy when it was finished al ready, he didn't know why, he just dis it. Marik sat in the ground and though about what happened, he was about to fell sleep and he remembered of the mission "Wait, I forgot, I need to take the money and give it back if I want the price... Or stay with the money... Nah lets give it back" Marik got up and took the money starting his way to return it, his fourth mission was over and ready.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Job: Breaking and Exiting  (Marik Solo) - Page 2 Team210

Job: Breaking and Exiting  (Marik Solo) - Page 2 Signat11

Current date/time is 28th March 2024, 3:19 am