Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Karasuba Noir

Yoko
    Yoko

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Player 
    Lineage : Chaos Eye
    Position : None
    Guild : Guildless
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : Nikita Dolvermeire
    Experience : 50

Character Sheet
    First Magic: Elemental Celestial Spirits
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Karasuba Noir  Empty Karasuba Noir

Post by Yoko 3rd July 2014, 9:48 am

This is Sephiria's 3rd alt, approved by ChaoticRumble

Name: Karasuba Noir
    Birthday: 03/23
    Sexuality: Bisexual
    Special Characteristics: As a fallen angel, Karasuba can morph her body into various forms to blend in. She also can conjure wings from her back, but these do nothing more than create a target for others to strike, which is why she uses this ability none.

Personality:
    Outside of Battle
    Fallen:
    Arrogant is one word to explain how this Fallen Angel acts in her most commonly seen form. Karasuba is very cocky in her abilities, even after losing a majority of her power. Karasuba is very sarcastic, often insulting nearly everyone besides her friends and those she respects or loves. Karasuba doesn’t believe herself to be above anyone, however she also thinks that everyone is also on the same level of equality, not giving more respect to those above nor below her. Karasuba is seemingly uncaring, not showing remorse for the acts she may commit. But in fact Karasuba does show remorse, only she does it in the company of one Asuka. While around Asuka in her Fallen form, Karasuba is more emotional and less prone to her sarcastic nature when her daughter figure is around, trying to be a better mother than what she had been. Karasuba also cannot hold her own emotions back when Sephiria is mentioned, rather quickly falling into a small depressed state where she can’t defend herself as she remembers her failures. Despite each having their own changes from this form, Karasuba’s other two forms each share similarities to this one in terms of personality. They all also suffer from trying to reject the psychotic tendencies she had after becoming a fallen angel, thus she has her moments of relapse. In her normal fallen form, she tends to have the least trouble as she accepts this part of her and allows herself to go on a silent rampage against something when she decides to have a psychotic outburst.

Justice:
    In her Justice form, Karasuba becomes more compassionate towards the people she swore to protect. She has more of a righteous justice attitude, and fails to see the humor in anyone attacking innocents. She is also extremely caring, as shown when she is around anyone of young age. Her extreme motherly instincts take over and she shows the need to care for those children in any way she can, like the mother she had always wanted to be. She is still sarcastic and very confident in her own abilities, but adds on a dimension of humility and respect for her superiors. Karasuba struggles with her psychotic outbursts in this form, but manages to keep enough of a hold on herself so that she doesn’t do anything rash or ridiculous. In this form Karasuba shows a lot of regret as to what she did to her daughter Sephiria, but she actively tries to find her and win her trust so that they can be a family together. Karasuba is very much a champion of the people in this form, if in a twisted sense due to her anger and need to kill at times.

Innocence:
    Maybe the most innocent version of Karasuba, this form is younger looking than both of her other ones. This one is tomboyish and outgoing, wanting to spend time in the peace and serenity of nature at least once per day. She also loves reading, tending to get at least a few chapters of a book in once per day. Although she is also extremely more timid, not wanting to really offend anyone. Her sarcasm is at the lowest, tending to not want to disrespect people. However, she also retains her attitude that no one is above nor below her, giving everyone the same level of respect. She also has a tough attitude about her beliefs, not backing down even if it seems she should or would. Karasuba tends to think the least about her problems with Sephiria in this form, but she is indeed depressed when forced to think about it for a long time. Karasuba does also have the weakest defense against her psychotic tendencies, almost always going off into a fit and killing what she can when breaking out into a psychotic fit.

In Battle
    Fallen:
    This form of Karasuba tends to be a horrid leader, in the sense that she only thinks about how her own skills work in battle and not how her partners might. This makes her awful at leading, and thus not really a good partner to work with alone either. However, she follows orders dutifully and without question, making her one hell of a soldier. Her tendency in this form is to bring the fight head on to her enemies, not wasting any time at all with distance fighting and preferring to go head on with little to no remorse. This makes her an excellent close range fighter, but at a distance she struggles since she refuses to use any distance weapons.

As for her rules on killing, if she deems it necessary she shall kill in the name of her cause. But she shall not slaughter needlessly. She also has no qualms with death, tending to shrug it off better than most people.

Justice:
    This form of Karasuba makes a great leader, as she tends to think about everyone’s strengths and weaknesses before devising a clever plan. Her tactical knowledge and warrior like ability to think on the fly makes her a wonderful follower as well, but this is also means she has the tendency to not follow orders a lot more. Especially if they go against her code of honor. This form tends to fight at both long and close ranges, making her more versatile than the other two yet also more stubborn about how she fights.

As for her rules on killing, she tends to stray away from killing since it ends lives. But she will do it if necessary for the protection of the people. Death unnerves her a bit, but she tends to try and shove her feelings on it aside in order to show strength.

Innocence:
    This is probably the one form she rarely fights in, mostly because of her timid nature leads her to less battles. This makes her a terrible leader, as she cannot really take control without going out of her nature. As her more shy side as well, being a follower helps none as she can take orders but she will only follow those that end up hurting the least amount of people. She refuses to even think of severely harming anyone. This form fights at long range, using any tactics she can to keep the fight from becoming a close up engagement.

As for killing, this form absolutely despises death in any way. She will freeze upon seeing someone die, and would most likely break mentally from having killed someone. Death is one of her secret hidden fears, even if she won’t admit it.

*Music: “Have you ever listened to a symphony? Or just the rhythm of any song. It calms the mind and soothes the soul.”
    *Asuka: “She’s pretty much the one thing that stays a constant in my life today. Without her I would have gone crazy, but she’s given me reason to continue living.”
    *Sephiria, her Daughter: “I had spent an entire pregnancy trying to prepare for my baby girl, only to  be tricked in giving her away. I love her with all my heart, and I have been sparing no expense to find her so we can talk.”

Justice
    *Archery: “A bow is just as good as anything else, being quite the useful tool to have for those pesky long range engagements. A true knight should have weapons for every occasion.”
    *Balance: “Things must even out perfectly. Darkness must stay in order to keep the light in check, and vice versa. Which leads to the best possible world.”
    *Expensive Items: “Who doesn’t like nice stuff? Its pretty and nice to have around.”

Innocence
    *Reading: “Nice quiet time to just sit around and read? Take it. Books are are a venture to a new world, one where the rule play differently than ours.”
    *Nature: “I love the sweet sounds of just nature, and anytime you can just walk around and enjoy the crisp air of the world. Nature is beautiful, and deserves to be enjoyed by everyone.”
    *Sweets: “Its kind of a guilty pleasure…..Please don’t tell anyone! I must beg of you not to!”

Dislikes:
    Fallen
    *Her bad relationship with Sephiria: “My baby girl hates me….and she won’t even answer to my pleading letters when I send them to her. I can only apologize for my mistakes, but I can’t do much else except to try and make it right.”
    *Rose, her other daughter: “That little brat ruined everything! And she has fed lies to my poor baby Sephiria! If we ever meet again, I will right the wrong that I created. Permanently.”
    *Her Bloodlust: “God. If I knew that it was terrible I would have gone to figure out the problem years ago. Now, its too late to try and change it.”

Justice
    *Relying on someone: “I should be able to do everything alone. I hate having to need someone else for anything. Even small thing.”
    *Imbalance: “If things are out of whack, then the world tips on one side of the scale that it shouldn’t. Balance is always needed, no matter the cost.”
    *Having to wear cheap items: “Ugh. Do I even need to explain? Cheaply made items are just….Ugh.”

Innocence
    *Her mistakes in life: “I…...can understand making mistakes. However mine have constantly destroyed relationships and caused mass chaos. My mistakes are horrible. And utterly ruining.”
    *Cowards: “Running away is never the answer. Stand your ground! Keep yourself in the fight no matter the cost!”
    *Liars: “Never lie to my face. Never. It is a sin worse than running away, as you have decided to betray me in the biggest way possible.”

Motivations:
    Fallen
    *To be a family with her daughter Sephiria and with Asuka: “We can all be together, in a peaceful situation where I can finally teach my daughters what I really wanted to. Nothing to bother us, nothing to get in our way.”

Justice
    *To erase the true mistake she created in the world: “Rose is a stain upon my name that must be removed. While I dislike killing, I shall make a one time rule when it comes to Rose. My ultimate mistake, and the only thing I know must be removed permanently in order for balance to continue.”

Innocence
    *To finally be at peace with her past: “It haunts me like a horror story. But I know that one day, when I can look back and understand the mistakes and know that they made me stronger, I shall finally be stronger than ever before.”

Fears:
    Fallen
    *Never being able to get forgiveness from Sephiria: “Don’t make me think about this. Please. I cannot bear even imagining her hating me forever. So I wont.”

Justice
    *Falling into the darkness once more: “If I go into the darkness, I allow Rose to complete what she had failed to do before. I cannot, and will not, allow this mistake to fester any more than it has! If I fail…..almighty help me.”

Innocence
    *Being unable to cope with her own mistakes: “I want to only fix what has been broken, but if I cannot even understand and live with them, how will I ever fix them?”

General Appearance

Height: 5’3” as Justice, 4’7” as Innocence, 5'7” as her regular/Fallen form
    Weight: 155 lbs as all three.
    Hair: Long Red hair as Justice, Crimson as Innocence, Black as Fallen
    Eyes: Brown as Justice, Red as Innocence, Blue as her Fallen form
    Skin Tone: Light skin tone as all forms.
    Appearance:
    As her regular, Fallen Form:
    Picture 1:

Picture 2:

As her Justice Form:
    First Appearance:

Second Appearance:

As her Innocence Form:
    Appearance:

Guild/Council

Guild: Lamia Scale
    Tattoo: Black on her right thigh

Face Claim: Zatanna from DC universe, Erza Scarlet from Fairy Tail, Enju Aihara from Black Bullet

Last edited by Silver Wing on 19th July 2014, 10:15 am; edited 1 time in total
    Chaotic Rumble
    Chaotic Rumble

Dark Insanity

Dark Insanity

Administrator- Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Guild Master- God Slayer- Dragon Slayer- Legal Guild Ace- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- Rich- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Tournament Participation Badge- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Corrupted King of Knights
    Position : King Of Kings
    Guild : Blue Pegasus
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : Sapphiron ; The Shadow
    Experience : 601,187

Character Sheet
    First Magic: Refraction : Sword King
    Second Magic: N/A (for now)
    Third Magic:

Karasuba Noir  Empty Re: Karasuba Noir

Post by Chaotic Rumble 3rd July 2014, 9:50 am

'Tis approved~!

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Karasuba Noir  V4W5D0r

Bank

Seru's Main Theme

Spoiler:

Seru's Battle theme

Spoiler:

Current date/time is 28th March 2024, 8:56 am